All Comments on 'Sharing My Landlady's Bed'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

Whoever thought that a story involving an accountant could be so hot! I kept thinking that Robin was going to confess that he didn't want to be an accountant and that he dreamed of being... a lumberjack! (Lol! Blame my addiction to Monty Python!) Seriously though, I did enjoy this . Maybe it's something to do with the fact that, at present, I am being regularly fucked by a young man who is a little bit older than Robin (27) And I'm not yet 65, although, like Penelope, I love oral, anal and 'ordinary' cunt fucking! 5 stars for this lovely tale.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

What a beautiful story!

ExinfExinf3 months ago

Deliciously erotic...aĺ my boyhood fantasies

amoroneamorone3 months ago

This is a wonderful story, I enjoyed the build up with the gentle start and the erotic ongoing love making. I love her modestty and demureness and his caring approach to this older lady. Thank you for the full description of Penelope's mature body, often lacking in such stories, and the way she enjoys his lovemaking and and his desire to please her.

desirelitdesirelit3 months ago

Great story. Believable, hot and the older woman finally experiencing sexuality and pleasure was very sexy.

Rainyday493Rainyday4933 months ago

Beautiful story, with a sensual and sensitive treatment of first time anal loving, yes, way more than simply sex.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner3 months ago

Excellent story sweetly done. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue, they need to end up in Greece in the end. Great story!

CriosCrios3 months ago

Amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Would like to see a long term relationship between Penelope and Robin.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your stories. Read all of them, nobody does them better! (Am a huge fan of old woman/young man stories).

Would love if you explored variations on pubic hair & underwear in the future - even older ladies trim their pubic hair into various looks (full landing strip, triangle or thin strip with naked labia, or fully shaved.. ) and wear more risqué underwear when with their lover (as I had the fortune to experience; one of my favourite memories was with a 50+ lady with a black-laced, super hot looking thong and only a thin landing strip that ended just above her clit).

DwarfLord50DwarfLord503 months ago

Really enjoyed this beautiful story, and I agree with the previous comment that they should travel to Greece. Thank you.

Toemmy28Toemmy283 months ago

A fabulous tale of lust and love between two people who gave each other so much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Ver enjoyable read

A definite 5 star story , would benefit from a follow on chapter

Thankyou for the time you give , .to write for us your readers .

Windwalker57Windwalker573 months ago

This is a fun story, I really like the setup! Chance meeting, unexpected attraction and a nice build to the relationship. I like most of your stories, but the ones where the older woman isn't all that experienced and the guy gets to introduce her to the kinky, pleasurable side of lovemaking? Chef's kiss. The bondage scene was particularly well done, I could really imagine her squirming around on that bed while Robin drove her wild. I, too, would love to see the story continued in future chapters...

Oh, and congrats on 2,000 followers!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent as always, hoping she might want to take your anal cherry with a strap on?

Crawfc323Crawfc3233 months ago

I like all your stories and eagerly await them.

I do wonder if this is the voice of experience or a little wistful thinking on your part ? !

DadieODadieO3 months ago

I always look forward to your stories, you did not fail to deliver thanks.

DquiotiDquioti3 months ago

Great story, love the build up and excellent details. Any chance for a round two? There is much to explore here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story, but the age gap kept me hung up. But overall a great story

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO3 months ago

Loved it, a sexual awaking of a lonely window a true love story

MORE PLEASE WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS. A good slow an sexy burn

thorbetthorbet3 months ago

Another excellent story from a seasoned author. How good to appreciate that older people also enjoy sex in many forms. Contrary to other comments I thjnk this story stands very well on it's own and a sequal is not needed

golfbum13golfbum132 months ago

Enjoyed immensely. Reminded me of a time in Glasgow when I was a young man staying in a guest house with a very rude lady owner. One night I just roared at her You are so attractive, yet your mouth drives everyone away.I would like to fuck you morning and night every day. She hit me with a glorious round house slap yet that night and every night thereafter we fucked like rabbits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Next chapter please

Izzy or ain’t she?

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

Really, really good story!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous