All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 01'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Pinupfan53Pinupfan53almost 7 years ago
Fun fantasy

This was a fun story, keep it going. Do not worry about the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Pushed Jansen's spunk into her mouth".

Might as well just give her every disease known to man.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Gangbang story, The MM part doesn't really do anything for me but the gangbang story of wife sharing was good. I enjoyed it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story, love your husband ladies, and they might come thru for you

I so love m/m sex, it is so fucking hot. I love being TPed while watching other guys spitroasting my husband. This is a hell of a turnon for everyone involved. Good story, unusual way to start but a great finish. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous-HOT

What the fuck are you spouting off about? Go suck a dick ass hole. Isn't that your favorite past time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife sharing?

Just the thought is revolting. What is the matter with some of you pathetic sewer rats?

Does slime really turn you on?Yuck you fuckers are sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gay!

nuff said! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and bad story...wrong category...it should be in GAY

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
-1*

What a depraved imagination this wimp gay guy has? He states at the end that his wife is Mandy! Has she actually read his shit? How does it make her feel? Like he has any regard or respect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story! And to all the haters and trolls...

...the fact that you're all so supposedly "horrified" by this story when you and the author are ALL on the SAME sex website that has even more extreme topics is hilarious! Because none of this is pure fantasy? These are probably the same people who get hard reading stories about rape and violence to women. The same people who watch porn all night in their parents' basement. And definitely the same people who spend time reading a story they supposedly hate and then take time to criticize it. Hysterical!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Should have forewarned us about gay sex you MOTHERFUCKER !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

It brought a tear to the eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
uggh, you suckered me into reading

and when I skimmed to the end of page 3, the gay shit started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crazy hot story !!!

Great story! Can't wait to read more!

Lots of trolls and haters out there. Funny how so many of them are quick to bitch and complain, yet they took the time to read and comment on the story! LOL !!! Maybe they're too embarrassed to admit that they loved it?

Maybe these same people prefer bestiality stories if wife-sharing and gay sex is so horrible? HAHAHA !!!

Keep the stories coming, Syzoth. We all have our freak fetishes, even if most of us here are too afraid to admit it.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 6 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed your first posting and hope to see more from you in the same vein. You created an interesting plot and have good writing skills. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-crazy hot story

Yeah, you sound like a guy that would enjoy beastiality. Is that something like sharing your wife or dog? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shut up haters!

I don't know what I enjoyed more: the story or some of the fucked up comments from people. I am a big-cocked straight-acting straight-looking alpha male... that doesn't stop me fantasising about seeing my wife gangbanged or being gangbanged myself. What's wrong with loving both pussy AND cock? As for the haters? Yeah, I know exactly what you are: small-cocked closet gay American white guys. I bet you hold onto your bibles and your NRA memberships 'cause deep down you're just too afraid to acknowledge that you're gay (after all, why are you reading these stories?!). You think driving a gas-guzzling pick-up truck and owning a cache of semi-automatic weapons is going to give you a bigger dick or make you straight? Forget it! Make America Great? Ha ha, I'm pissing myself laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Shut up haters!

You comment very little about the story and a lot about them, and yet, in your "mind" THEY are the haters. Really?

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xover 6 years ago
Epic

This story had a little bit of everything. Nice. Always love a good gangbang story.

BallerinaBelleBallerinaBelleover 6 years ago
Oh my!

This story makes me want to experience a gangbang firsthand!

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Very hot story

I guess I won't be the first one to say who wants in on this action! Very hot story.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago
Must have skimmed this the first time i read it.....

Because I don't remember him getting fucked as well lol. Glad you have kept that out for the most in your other chapters/stories, just not my preference. In general I love what you have done with the story. And i know the dude likes to watch, but get him some more women in the future. You have written amanda as someone who not only be ok with it but encourage it. I like the way you have setup their relationship

SyzothSyzothabout 5 years agoAuthor
100k hits on Chapter 1 !!!

Wow!

To anyone who has taken the time to read my stories... thank you SO much !!!

-Sy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Oh my God, this was sooooHOT! I just wish I could have been in the guy's place, watching several guys fuck my wife and then get fucked by them.

Brian

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wow

Th lefties are up in arms. I had them figured for cucks, and.people who want their wife.gangbanged. I didn't read the story, so no comment on it, but damn! You certainly attract a fine set of acolytes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the story is the normal shit garbage one can expect in LW

but the comments are hilarious, especially the whiny macho ones. LMAO at you fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@last comment

Especially the one from anonymous , Shut up haters. Comical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
14 chapters of willing cuckold, whore wife trash

you got to be kidding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
For every fake troll, there are 20 people who appreciate your efforts.

Keep up the great work, Syzoth. Love your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous- for every fake troll.......

What's a fake troll? It's trash like you that encourages these garbage authors to post their fucked up life style stories. Go away, maybe we'll get some decent stories posted in loving wives, not trash like this. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot🔥

Surprisingly thought that the scene where Amanda coaches her husband through how to give a blow job was one of the hottest things I have ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could be good

I do like my wife being fucked by other men and sucking cocks and under certain circumstances I want to suck the mans cock as he pleases and satisfies my wife. But I only want to suck blackcock. Love the idea of him knowing he can do what he wants to her and fucking her into submission. Coming home and finding him and a friend have been fucking her till she’s worn out, telling me how good a whore she’s turned out to be.

sweetandeasysweetandeasyover 3 years ago

Really hot, and great writing. Love the dynamics between them... Thanks for sharing!

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 3 years ago
YES! Really Enjoyed your tale!

Great story. I typically don’t read stories more than 2 pages long. But, the fact that I read all 4 pages is a testament to how much I enjoyed what you wrote! I will want to read more of your work.

Thanks for sharing the photo of your very hot wife in your profile. She is very alluring! You are a lucky guy to have her as your mate. Hang on to her.

My first wife and several girlfriends in between marriages were into gangbangs and a couple of the girlfriends were into sharing their guys with me (yes, I am orally bi). I have never been into anal, but I loved cleaning the ladies up after they had been fucked and on occasion sucking their boyfriends off.

Unfortunately, I am now married to a non-sexual wife and I miss wanton sex with both women and men. Celibacy isn’t good for the mind or body.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenabout 3 years ago

Well-written and convincing. Also very erotic and highly arousing. All you'd wish for in a Lit story.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 3 years ago
I can only dream

Wow, what a great story. I can only dream of something like this happening with me involved. I am not marred so it wouldn't be my wife. However p, I am seeing a woman and we have talked about her getting gang banged and how I would video tape it for us to watch together afterwards. She knows I am bi and has watched and taken pictures of me having sex with another man. She was very encouraging and afterwards she was wetter than I ever felt her. She has since asked me if I want to get gang banged and I told her yes. She told me that she would love to watch 4 to 8 men using me and me constantly having a cock in my mouth and ass. Having them cum in my mouth and ass and all over my face and body. She asked if I would like that, to be used as a cum dump. I told her I would absolutely love that. She told me that she would not only love to see that happen to me but she also wants it to happen to her.

Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story a lot. This is a guy who is bisexual not cockolded and to me that is a big difference. I have always been bi-curious. But want to do it because I want both women and men and not because I have to do or be denied. I was get story.

rickillinois2rickillinois2over 2 years ago

We enjoyed reading your story together, thank you for sharing it. All of your adventures are exciting to read and exactly what Literotica is all about. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Mandy does not have to fuck the guys because not all of them fucked her husband. I like the thought that the woman could turn the tables on her husband like Mandy pulled on him. Too bad she did not video him getting those cocks like he did with her. I would have tossed Bryan out when he started getting rough with the cock sucking. He is such an ass that he could be a problem in later episodes. Will Mandy entertain the men at her home? Will she go to a hotel? Will she let her husband watch or will he have to stay home? Will he get fucked again? Will her husband get caged later so she can get all the men she wants? Well there are a few more chapters to read.

SlonEazySlonEazyabout 2 years ago

I felt like I was Mandy's husband. Not that I have experienced a man's dick in my ass but I have thought about it.

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would’ve given a 5, but then the husband having a gay gangbang ruined it for me

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

A bit of a quick leap to move from teasing/porn in bed to a gangback, then ditto for the husband! Might have thought this could have been a final chapter of a story with more of exploration and buildup. That being said, was enjoyable! Will see where future chapters go, possibly more flashbacks to build up the back stories? :-)

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

FUCKING FANTASTIC!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1179 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES