All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 02'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshinealmost 7 years ago
Better than Chapter 1!

I enjoyed Chapter 2 more than Chapter 1...and I REALLY liked Chapter 1!

I love the sensuality and subtle nuances in this story. And I personally appreciate the younger woman/older man theme!

The series seems to be breaking away from insane g-bangs to Amanda's individual lovers, which I think is a great and sexy idea.

Keep up the great work!

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago

After gang bang in CH.01 He turned his wife into a wanton WHORE. I still do not get a husband wanting other males to fuck his wife, definitely a willing cuckold with his brains in his cock end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow is an understatement

Chapters 1 and 2 are both Fantastic but I really liked 1 the best. Mandy took over to fulfill her husbands fantasy as he had so lovingly had set up a wonderful time for her. They truly love each other. Please continue and keep her husband involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We read these stories

because you write such trash and love doing it so much that we feel justified in responding with like material so you can vent your feeble minds just like we do, comments like ours are therapy for the normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: We read these stories

Ok, not sure if I'm reading you right: you feel like you're "normal" because you're outraged by this story, yet you're on a pornographic website, with even crazier shit like incest, scat, sex with elves and faeries, non-consent, torture etc...

Am I reading you right?

Wow, clueless or hypocritical? Maybe both ?!?!?!

And I guess you never wanted to fuck another man's wife or girlfriend before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

All over NYC woman married and single are fucking their bosses. It's crazy but guys that work in offices are always talking about all the fucking going on . He was saying how a married couple work in the same company and his wife is fucking her two bosses ahead of her in the company. Arrogant dicks , one guy takes her to meetings in the city and out of town while alway calling her hubby asking for some info while the guys wife is blowing him. They took her to a 7 day meeting in Japan and had her fuck them both all week. They talked her into fucking the three owners of the Japanese company. The three guys gangbanged her all night . They had pics to prove it . Poor husbands out there and most will never find out . Hope they are getting some also

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

I kind of figured this is where this story would lead, she's off fucking everyone she promised too and loving it.. LOL

BallerinaBelleBallerinaBelleover 6 years ago
Sexy

It is EXTREMELY empowering for a woman to know that she can have that kind of power over an authority figure.

LOL !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5.0 = 93% = A)

:-)

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Employee of the month

Where can I find such a model employee? Loved it

Lost__HopeLost__Hopeover 5 years ago
Love it!

The supervisor-subordinate dynamic is always appealing! I would sleep with my real-life boss in a hot second!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and chapter 2 continues with more LW garbage

love the comments, fucking hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very very erotic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! Amanda is a keeper.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: last comment

Keeper? Amanda is a whore. Did you also turn your wife into a whore?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This garbage is at least.as erotic as an enema.

rolandskyrolandskyover 1 year ago

I so much wished for my wife to have a male boss. (Unfortunately her only boss is a middle aged women.) We both share that fantasy of her being used by her male boss on a daily base as a cum dump. It would be up to him to choose which hole to use, as she is on birth control anyway.

Over the years she got deeper into this fantasy, so as she would love to not only fuck her boss whenever he wishes, but even would like him to offer her services to his male business partners on a regular base. We often talk about how arousing it would be to both of us if it was me to ask her every day how many loads they dumped in her and which of her three holes got used during work time ...

Now, reality is this: starting some 4 years ago she started to let the office cleaner use her after business hours. So once, sometimes twice a week she comes back home from work about one hour later as usual and will let me clean her cumsmeared and wellfucked pussy. The office cleaner disapproves of anal, so its mostly her pussy he will make use of to dump his semen. He most rarely fucks her mouth to make her swallow.

She even asked him to bring some of his collegues, but the guy is too afraid to lose his job if he'll get caught.

EnalopEnalop8 months ago

My wife was told after covid the company had to lay off staff so they said "last in first out" and she had to go.She reached an accommodation with her boss,someone else went instead

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it. Amanda is a gem.

I had to smile at the comment of 26th NC about the enema. He'd know all about that. He's the result of an enema.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1188 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...