Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,183 Followers

"How does he taste, Mandy?"

"Same as the last few times... maybe just a little bit saltier and thicker."

Everyone roared as Amanda giggled and swallowed our neighbor whole once more.

I closed my eyes and pictured Scott's wife naked. Brandy was almost as far along in her pregnancy as Amanda. She was experiencing much more discomfort, but still looked fantastic. I suddenly ached for Brandy... wished she was here so I could hold her... fuck her and play with her enormous tits... while we watched her husband and the rest of the men lining up to enjoy Amanda.

How awesome would it be to for Scott's wife to be present right now? To be circulated as a sex toy just like we were passing Amanda around?

The thought of Brandy, combined with the sight of my own wife giving an excellent account of herself, was too much to withstand. Amanda's audience didn't even notice as I moaned and climaxed, spouting several large globs of cum onto the grass below me.

I exhaled sharply and leaned back into the chaise to continue watching.

Scott and Bryan were soon writhing and yowling, and I grinned as it was their turn to blow their wad. Bryan came first, disengaging from my wife while jerking off like a madman. I was actually surprised that he pulled out, but observed as he lifted himself up and cream all over Amanda's belly.

"Oh, yeah!" Scott cried.

He yanked himself out, too, leaving her mouth only partially filled with cum. Then, like his partner, he aimed his prick at my wife's tummy before discharging all over it with a loud splatter.

Bryan cackled as he and Scott unleashed load after load, targeting Amanda's midsection. When they were finished, Bryan stood and intentionally towered over her, pointing gleefully at her defiled belly.

"Baby, I think we just a foursome with you and your unborn child!"

Amanda struggled to sit up, and Scott instantly lurched forward to assist her. "You're such an asshole, Bryan, you know that?"

He sneered and blew her a kiss. "I never claimed to be anything else. Don't worry, I'll be seeing you both again real soon."

Having achieved his own gratification, Bryan moved off to the side, whistling a happy tune.

I watched the entire exchange with a brand new erection.

Scott was still supporting Amanda. "Are you ok?" He asked with genuine concern.

Her face split into a crooked grin. "Of course."

Our neighbor appeared astonished, and Amanda laughed heartily.

"Goddamn it. Please, I still want you, Amanda."

But Dimitri had stepped over to the tall man and tapped him on the shoulder. Scott's expression was like a thundercloud, and he appeared ready to fight my best friend.

I started to rise. It was often difficult overseeing these gangbangs because there would be inevitable fights over Amanda; they always wanted either more time with her or to be the next in line to fuck her. As a result, I often had to play peacekeeper.

Amanda spoke into our Scott's ear, and he immediately stomped away.

My wife and best friend smiled affectionately at each other.

"Hey, Amanda." Dimitri failed at keeping his voice casual.

"Hey, you big teddy bear."

Dimitri extended his hands. "Stand up."

Amanda took them, and let him pull her to her feet. I watched curiously as he guided her to the large apple tree that was growing near the center of our backyard. They were just out of earshot, so I couldn't hear what Dimitri was saying to my wife. But she nodded, then leaned as far forward as her belly would allow, extending both arms against the tree trunk with her legs in a V-shape.

I smiled because I guessed what our friend was about to do.

Flexing slightly at the knees to line his prick up with my wife's pussy, Dimitri glided into her with an impassioned sigh. He started slowly, but gradually quickened the pace, latching onto her hips for stabilization. It wasn't long before my friend was bucking wildly. Amanda twisted her head back, and spoke several encouraging words to him with a glorious smile. Dimitri then leaned forward so that his body was completely draped on her backside, and they kissed, their lips and tongue movements visible even from my distant vantage point.

Gradually, their lovemaking did slow down. Dimitri was soon lazily sliding in and out of Amanda with a relaxed rocking motion, and their kissing wasn't quite as frenzied. His hands had been attending to her breasts, but I discovered they were currently rubbing her tummy in a gentle and loving... almost... manner.

I felt a stab in my heart as I wondered what my best friend must be thinking right now. He had fallen in love with Amanda from the very moment I introduced them to each other. Other the years, they became quite close, and might have even had a future together if it wasn't for me.

As I always did, I pushed the sympathy from my heart. I understood why Dimitri loved Amanda, and why any man who knew her instantly became smitten with her. But Amanda was MY wife. I cherished her more than life itself, and her heart belonged to ME. Dimitri, like everyone else, would have to settle for moments like these with her.

It was more than generous, I thought.

Dimitri's hoarse cry brought me back to the moment. When I looked up, he was euphorically jerking off all over Amanda's ass. He was apparently saving himself for today because the copious amount of semen he pasted her with seemed downright comical, if not nearly impossible. There was even a healthy dose oozing out of her vagina and rolling down her inner thigh!

When Dimitri was finally spent, Amanda stood to full heighten, turned and embraced him. They kissed once more, long and hard, beneath the apple tree and under the open sky which provided a romantic backdrop. Dimitri spoke something in her ear, and she laughed kindly, beaming a smile that was as radiant as the sun. As he mournfully back away, he held on tightly to her hands and seemed unwilling to let go. Eventually, my best friend did release them, but his hands drifted to her stomach again and lingered there as he touched and caressed it, fantasizing for the countless time of a life could've been his as he stared at my wife and son.

Philip, despite being a mild-mannered and caring man, wasn't concerned with Dimitri's thoughts and feelings as he approached. The ponytailed Asian man gave Amanda a warm hug and, to my surprise, led her over to where I lay reclined.

"Mind if we join you?"

I swung my legs around and sat upright. "Be my guest." I told gestured to the empty space at the foot of the chaise.

Philip sat down at the edge and stroked his penis several times as he and my wife smiled shyly at each other. It elongated before our very eyes until his already large erection was even more massive. He called Amanda over and turned her around slowly by the hips. Philip's meat was so stiff that he didn't even need to hold it in place as he gently guided my wife onto it.

Amanda moaned and winced slightly as she was inexorably impaled. Due to the size of her belly, she had to adjust so that her body formed a V-shape with his, and leaned back and to support herself with an extended arm. Philip didn't mind since it afforded him the space to kiss and suck on her engorged nipple.

"Ahhh... that feels good," Amanda murmured encouragingly as she began to undulate her hips. In response, Philip began to move as well, thrusting gently upward.

"Very nice, you guys," I complimented as I watched her ride him in reverse cowgirl.

The handsome Asian man worked his way up, and was now feverishly kissing her. Their lips smacked and their tongues wrestled even as they grinded their hips against each other. I found myself drawing closer to get a better look, getting up and circling around to stand in front of them.

Amanda was still kissing Philip when she opened her eyes and stared directly into mine. Her smoldering look conveyed such confidence and sexual power that I immediately decided to join them without asking.

I was her husband, after all. I didn't need to seek permission from another man to fuck my wife.

Before I could even move towards them, however, my wife yelped as Philip suddenly pulled her backwards. Still physically attached to her, he shimmied them further up on the lounge chair. As he lay back, he rolled Amanda onto his body so that she was fully across his chest, then grabbed her behind her knees and yanked.

Philip began to pump his hips up into her again, but this time didn't hold back. He went from 0 to 60 instantaneously, and began skewering my wife with enough force to make her tits bounce. The others gathered around me as we watched, mesmerized by the sight of her battered pussy as Philip's shaft sawed in and out of it at blinding speed.

Someone---I didn't bother to look who--- reached past me to grope Amanda. One by one, the others stepped forward and began touching her as well... Scott rubbed the back of her thigh... Glenn caressed her freckled cheek... Bryan alternated between fondling her breast and tummy... Dimitri weaved his fingers through her silky hair.

Laying on top of Philip, Amanda was in too much of a compromised position to do anything but allow herself petted while being fucked. All eyes were on her.

It made her feel dirty, and she loved it.

My wife may have been almost 8 months pregnant, but she still surprisingly retained much of her pre-pregnancy athleticism and flexibility. She may not have been able to cross her ankles behind her head anymore, but she as still able to tolerate Philip drawing her knees back until they were in line with her ears.

"Look at her," Glenn gawked in admiration. "She's so voracious! So flexible... so beautiful and sexy."

"I don't think there's enough cock in the world to satisfy your wife," Bryan sneered at me.

Philip was spearing into Amanda faster now, but made another sudden move. Pulling her legs even further back, he slithered his arms behind her thighs then interlocked his fingers behind her head, compressing her knees against her own body. Amanda's ankles dangled wildly above her head and her arms flapped helplessly at the sides as that he ensnared her in an obscene full nelson.

Now she was completely at our mercy.

"Oh god! Yes!" Amanda cried. "I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Bryan swore in disbelief. "Goddamn, woman!"

I tried to hide my smile. My wife was typically humble, unassuming, and soft-spoken, but when the mood hit her--- especially when she was the center of everyone's attention during these gangbangs--- the claws came out and she practically became another person. A sexual dynamo!

The men's hands were all over her now, jostling for space as they poked and prodded, touched and groped wherever there was exposed flesh.

I had never witnessed Amanda so vulnerable, she was bent in half and tangled in Philip's strong arms. At the onset, I feared she was in considerable discomfort, but the lewd, semi-crazed words of encouragement spewing from her mouth informed me that no intervention was necessary.

With a raging hard-on, I elbowed my way past everyone until I stood over Amanda and Philip. The Asian man was still fucking her as he maintained the full nelson, but he slowed down considerably when he saw me.

I glanced over my sullied wife, who appeared like a slab of meat on a spit, crumpled with her arms and legs flailing haphazardly as everyone continued to paw at her.

"Are you going to save me?" she asked mockingly.

"No. I like watching you act like a cheap slut and getting fucked."

I reached down and rubbed her shaven clit. Amanda's back stiffened and she reflexively attempted to wiggle her hips in response to my touch, but Philip still had her secured in place. He continued to spear her slowly from below, but when he realized that I was joining in on the fun, he quickly ramped up again.

Still toying with Amanda's clit with one hand as she moaned in short, disjointed bursts, I reached for her chest with my free hand to tweak and pinch her sensitive, engorged nipples. She struggled against her bonds, and began to buck like an animal. But Philip maintained his fingers interlocked behind her head, keeping her knees pressed against her chest with her feet up in the air, and rendering her limbs all but useless.

Amanda appeared like never before, impaled on Philip's cock while pinned in half and compressed his stout body, a wildly lustful expression on her face. I didn't even realize I was stroking myself until a surge developed between my legs that I couldn't contain. Too caught up in a moment to worry about the consequences, I blasted Amanda with several massive cumshots right below her chin, grunting and moaning with each one. I watched in stark fascination as my thick spunk oozed down her skin and around her neck, forming a pearly white necklace.

The rest of the guys took my inadvertent cue and huddled around her as they masturbated.

"Is that it? Is that all you have for me?" she spat, knowing very well how to provoke her lovers.

Poor Philip was trapped beneath her as, one by one, they took her cue and started dousing her with cum! No one bothered to aim, showering her with reckless abandon. Thick beads of semen began splattering all over her body... on her cheeks and neck with a few tiny streaks on her face... on her breasts... on the back of her thighs... Bryan, in particular, seemed to have a fetish for ejaculating on Amanda's swollen stomach. The Asian man didn't seem to mind the occasional friendly fire. If fact, he pummeled her vagina with a raging fury before erupting with a groan even as the cumbath flurried down on them from all sides.

I gaped at my wife as she gamely withstood the desecration of her body, her beautiful pregnant form covered in a creamy layer. She looked so sensational that I felt the urge to join the men and jerk off all over her again.

"I love you, Mandy."

She looked at me, too exhausted and battered to respond. Given that Philips fingers were still interlocked behind her head, she couldn't even give me a weak nod.

A loud ringing abruptly cut through the air, temporarily ruining the mood. I almost yelled a stern rebuke to the group when I recognized the ringtone as my own.

Then I remembered: I had one final surprise for Amanda.

I quickly picked up my cell phone, which lay forgotten in the grass, and answered it. "Hello... yes... yes, we already started...ok, I'll be right there."

Amanda was still trapped on Philip in a full nelson, but she somehow managed to twist her head to regard me. I purposely didn't make eye contact as I rushed off, abandoning her to the possession of 5 very horny men who wanted nothing more than to continue fucking her into oblivion, and leaving her startled expression and cum-drenched, bruised and battered figure behind.

******

I returned 2 minutes later with a large, king-sized flannel bedsheet. Naturally, I wasn't going to leave my wife alone for an extended period of time with these people. I had no doubts that they cared for her deeply on some level and would never do anything intentionally to hurt her. But, I was also aware that their sex-craze for Amanda superseded better judgment and self-control, so who knew what might happen in the heat of the moment? Even my best friend Dimitri couldn't be fully trusted around her in his hyper-aroused state. And given Amanda's somewhat delicate condition, I knew I had to closely monitor everyone.

Although I hadn't been gone for very long, clearly a lot had transpired. Amanda was no longer tangled up with Philip, but laying alone on the chaise lounge chair, breathing heavily and recovering. Everyone else was scattered on the grass, some strewn out in exhaustion while others were eying my wife for more fun. Glenn was pacing back and forth, stretching his limbs and back after having exerted himself immensely.

Amanda was staring at me curiously as I approached. "Where did you go?" she asked me casually as if she were inquiring about the weather. It was amusing, given that she was naked and covered from the neck down with the accumulated semen of the men who had just gangbanged her.

"I have a surprise for you."

"You mean, this wasn't the surprise?" My wife struggled upright, and I gave her a hand. Once sitting up, she contorted in various angles to stretch her muscles. "Philip put a kink in my neck and almost dislocated my hip," she complained petulantly.

We looked over at him, and he appeared too horrified to speak. But Amanda laughed her musical, charming laugh, and the tall ponytailed man slowly smiled in spite of himself.

"And what are you going to do with my favorite flannel sheet? You better not event think of getting it dirty because---"

The words died in Amanda's throat as she noticed movement behind me.

"I told you I had a surprise for you, Mandy." I didn't bother turning around.

She was rooted in place, too stunned to speak, but a single word finally escaped her lips, so low that it was barely a whisper.

"Jimmy..."

I turned around.

Jimmy was the handsome young man who had been my wife's intern over a year ago. During their 6 months together, they had engaged in a torrid affair that had swept Amanda off her feet and became immortalized on the internet [Chapter 10]. Almost a decade younger than her, he stood nearly 6ft tall with medium-length brown hair that was neatly slicked back. Possessing a tan, weathered complexion that indicated a great deal of time spent outdoors, Jimmy's youthful eyes were sparkling blue. His rugged physical features, including his cheekbones, shoulders, and chest, seemed chiseled from granite.

Amanda had been completely smitten with him.

But the end of Jimmy's internship eventually arrived, and my wife was heartbroken when the young man moved to New Hampshire immediately afterwards. We had, of course, sent him on his way with a scorching threesome [Chapter 11], but I always suspected that Amanda took his loss even harder than she let on. However, they kept in close contact and remained somewhat faithful to each other.

Jimmy was walking towards us in measured steps. He had removed his clothing as directed before exiting our house, and was naked like the rest of us. Judging by the enormity of his erection, he was happy to see my wife again.

Amanda stared at me then back at her former intern. I beamed inwardly as she struggled to keep herself from crying. She was obviously not expecting Jimmy, and overjoyed. I accepted long ago that they shared a special bond, and that he would always possess an untouchable piece of her heart. Above all the people whom Amanda had slept with, Jimmy had captivated her in a way that no one else did, or ever could.

Not even me.

Strangely, I was ok with that. I knew my wife cared for Jimmy in her own unique way, but I trusted her completely. Amanda would never deceive me or have sex with someone without my permission; she would be my faithful wife and loving mother to our child for the rest of her life, and I would be her devoted husband and dedicated father forever.

It was with that confidence and certainty that I was willing to share her love.

"Omigod." Amanda turned to me once more, her eyes brimming. That, in turn, made me well up with emotion.

The others were behind us, so they couldn't see our expressions or hear our exchange.

"Go to him."

Amanda hesitated until I prodded her gently.

"Thank you," she whispered, hugging me tearfully. "I love you so much."

I held onto her fiercely as a fit of jealousy came over me. It wasn't like me to be possessive of her, but sometimes, during these moments of weakness, I couldn't help myself. I suddenly felt a dagger through my heart knowing that she was about to happily enter the arms of another man. Sure, she had just sexually ploughed through 6 other people, but Jimmy was different.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,183 Followers