Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

This was more than just sex now because I believed she actually loved him.

But the moment was fleeting as I renewed my resolve and pushed the heartache aside. I trusted Amanda, after all, and wanted her to be safe and happy more than anything... even if that meant someone else making her happy.

Jimmy halted in his tracks when he saw us speaking quietly to each other. His smile was tender as he watched Amanda approach. However, she stopped an arm's length away and suddenly looked down at her soiled body. It was as if my wife was noticing her filthiness for the first time, and she was aghast.

"I'm so sorry," she stammered. "I'm so disgusting right now. I don't want you to see me like---"

"You look great, Amanda."

She visibly trembled.

"You're even hotter than the last time I saw you. Pregnant is a good look on you."

She blushed like a schoolgirl.

Jimmy then grinned impudently. "Of course, naked is a good look on you, too."

I had to admit, the young man knew how to charm my wife. I involuntarily took a step back as I watched her go to him, giving them the space and privacy that they deserved.

Amanda' former interned embraced her in a fierce hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, Jimmy. I'm so glad you're here."

I turned away as they reacquainted themselves. Unfurling the bedsheet on the grass, I meticulously smoothed out the wrinkles.

Dimitri was intently watching Amanda and Jimmy make out as he walked over to me. "Who's the new guy?" The jealousy in his tone greatly outweighed the curiosity.

But Glenn was right behind him. "Is that Jimmy?" he demanded incredulously.

Hearing Glenn's vice, the young man detached himself from my wife and looked over. "Hey, Glenn," Jimmy greeted him with an embarrassed wave. "It's, uh, good to see you, too."

Glenn, who had a daughter older than Amanda, was my wife's direct boss, and Amanda, who was almost a decade senior to Jimmy, had been the young man's immediate supervisor. The three of them definitely made for a very interesting love triangle.

However, Glenn's face darkened dangerously, and it dawned on me, much to my horror, that he hadn't been aware of Amanda and Jimmy's affair!

"Wait, Glenn. Let me explain!"

Amanda attempted to stop the older man as he stormed past her, but he barreled through like a freight train, and left. She was weepily distraught and Jimmy had a bewildered look on his face.

"Stay here," I told them, retrieving my clothes from the ground. "I'll go after him."

I hastily dressed and rushed inside the house to look for Amanda's boss, but he was nowhere to be found.

Damn, I thought. For an older man, he sure did move fast.

In the distance, I heard the start of an engine. I peered out the front window just in time to see Glenn speeding away in his BMW.

I returned outside, where Jimmy was comforting my wife, and the rest of the guys were milling about.

"I couldn't catch him, but I'm sure everything will be fine," I assured my wife.

But Amanda was still sobbing as she looked at Jimmy. "He never knew about us. During the entire time, I was too afraid to tell him that---"

But I cut her off. Tonight was intended to be a happy occasion, a celebration, for her. "Don't worry about him, Mandy. Glenn just needs to blow off some steam. He's a big boy, he'll get over it." I suddenly felt an inexplicable fury at the older man. "It's not like he owns you. He's got his own wife, so he's not one to judge." Besides, I thought to myself, Glenn knew that he wasn't the only man my wife was having an affair with. How dare he get mad at her!

"He's got kids and grandkids, too," Jimmy added glibly.

"Shut up, Jimmy!" Amanda smacked him on the shoulder, but she was now laughing and smiling through the tears.

They were in each other's arms once more. I caught Jimmy's attention, and made a curt motion with my head to the flannel bedsheet on the grass. Nodding in thanks, he smoothly led my wife over to it.

Everything felt right again as I joined the rest of the group, who had observed the scene with Amanda, Jimmy, and Glenn with confusion. But now our attention reverted back to my wife as she dropped to her knees and began to re-familiarize her mouth with Jimmy's cock.

I sighed, a tight smile on my lips. "She's something, isn't she?" I commented to no one in particular.

"That's my girl," Dimitri uttered in approval as he watched in appreciation.

Bryan licked his lips and started towards them as he stroked himself, but I placed a firm hand on his shoulder and halted him. "Why don't you sit this one out, loverboy?"

Amanda's running partner laughed, but his expression changed when he noted my severity. "What are we supposed to do, just stand here and watch?" he whined.

I looked at my wife. Almost 8 months pregnant with our first child, she was more beautiful than ever. She was a sight to behold as she worked over Jimmy's erection and balls hungrily with her mouth and hands, leaving a slimy trail of their combined bodily fluids wherever her lips moved. The young man stood in a wide stance with his hands on his hips, a rapturous expression adorning his face as my wife reminded him of her sexual expertise.

It was a long while, after the couple lustfully pulled each other down onto the bedsheet to consummate their love, when I finally answered Bryan without bothering to look at him:

"Yes."

******

Those of us who remained... myself, Dimitri, Philip, Bryan, Scott, and Jimmy... each took at least another turn with my wife, either individually, or in groups of two's and three's, before the night was over. She was a sex fiend, and it was hard to believe that a pregnant woman possessed the most stamina out of all of us!

Amanda stretched languidly on the bedsheet, seemingly uncaring that it was filthy, and drenched in sweat and semen like her entire body. She absently rubbed her belly, whether in a self-comforting way or to appease the restless lifeform inside, I didn't know. I simply lay by her on the grass, drained.

We were all spent and, quite frankly, I wanted my wife to rest even though I suspected she craved more cock. Eventually, with a little bit of prodding, our guests began to gather themselves and get dressed. Amanda and I were still laying naked beside each other when Philip led the group over to us. I assisted her to her feet.

"We wanted to... thank you both for showing us such a wonderful evening. It had been way too long since we've been able to... get together like this." Then the handsome Asian looked directly at Amanda, and a surprising wave of emotion washed over his face. "Your beauty and passion is second to none. I think I speak for all of us, Ms. Amanda, when I tell you that we love you."

Everyone murmured in agreement.

"I love you, Amanda," Dimitri spoke up with a thickness in his voice.

"I love you, too," Scott added, forgetting about his own pregnant, stunning wife for a moment.

Even Bryan, who was always making vulgar comments at Amanda, appeared on the verge of breaking down. "I love you so much, Amanda, that it hurts." He spoke in a whisper, as if afraid to reveal his true feelings to everyone, including himself.

"I'll never love anyone like I love you," Jimmy declared solemnly to my wife.

Amanda was emotional as she regarded her lovers, and cried. She attempted to speak, but words failed her. I watched her struggle to compose herself and actually felt sorry for her.

"We can never do this again," she told them abruptly. Her voice almost broke, but she managed to stay resolute.

The men shifted restlessly and some of them mumbled a dejected response. I was expecting a near riot, or at least for some of them to argue or attempt to convince her otherwise. But to a man, they nodded glumly.

This was the way things had to end, and we all knew it.

"But that doesn't mean that what we had wasn't special," Amanda continued. "I will always cherish what I had with each of you. You are all unique and meaningful to me, and please believe me when I tell you that I will hold you in my heart forever." She swallowed hard, and this time her voice did crack. "I love you all."

My wife hugged each of them as they left one by one.

"Good-bye," Dimitri told her. His relationship to us was never that simple, and now it was more complicated than ever. My best friend must've sensed that, too, because he couldn't look at us as he walked out.

After Dimitri departed, Philip stepped up. Taking my wife's hand, he kissed it respectfully before turning to me. "You're right, my friend. She looks better than ever. I wish you and your family nothing but health and happiness." Without another word, he left, and we were unsure if we'd ever see the ponytailed Asian man ever again.

Bryan was next, and he still appeared anguished. "I'll still think of you whenever I fuck my girlfriend," he blurted. Once, mere moments ago, Amanda would've rolled her eyes or responded with a biting retort. But she knew that he was being open and honest. "We'll see how I feel after the baby arrives, Bryan. Maybe I'll be able to train with our group again in a few months."

"In a few months," he echoed. "I... I don't know how I can wait that long to see you again." Bryan appeared like he was about to say more, but instead made a hasty exit.

"I'll see you around, neighbor."

"I'm sure we will, Scott. How's Brandy holding up? I haven't heard from her in over a week." Amanda tried to speak to him nonchalantly, as if having sex with him multiples tonight hadn't occurred.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you both that she says hello. Brandy's doing ok. She's not... um, tolerating pregnancy quite as well as you are, but she and the baby are healthy, and that's all that matters." He smiled and nodded before trudging home next door where his voluptuous, busty wife anxiously waited for him, as well as for a detailed summary of what had transpired here this evening.

Knowing Brandy, she'd be upset that she couldn't participate in the festivities.

Amanda purposely left Jimmy for last, blushing like a schoolgirl again as they stood face to face. "When do you have to leave?" she asked him quietly.

"Right away."

My wife did well to hide her disappointment, and even I was surprised. The young man had come a long way from New Hampshire, and I was expecting him to spend the weekend with us--- or, at the very minimum, tonight--- knowing full well that it would undoubtedly lead to more fun... or trouble, depending on how we looked at it.

"I already miss you, Jimmy."

"Me, too." He gazed at my wife's distended tummy, and smiled warmly at us. "Congratulations again, I'm very happy for you both. I hope everything goes well. Parenthood... wow, I can't even imagine." He shook my hand and gave her a farewell hug. "Good luck, Amanda."

"Good-bye, Jimmy."

I found myself suddenly alone with my wife and oddly unable to speak. I shared her sorrow, but something more profound was happening, too: the sense that one chapter of our lives was closing, but that another one was opening... one that would have the happiest ending of all fairytales.

Amanda, my beautiful wife whom I loved more than anything--- no, whom I loved as much as our son--- pressed her forehead to mine. "Come on, babe. Let's go wash up."

I raised an eyebrow and stared at her. "Let's go wash up" was our secret code for "Let's have sex". After the multiple gangbangs and severe fucking that guys and I had just given her, followed by her apparent heartbreak, Amanda couldn't possibly be hungry for more sex.

Could she?

******

Epilogue

Amanda cooed softly. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she snuggled against me.

We were completely spent. I was convinced that she had extracted every last drop of sweat and cum from me, and I ached in places where I had never hurt before. However, as bad of shape as I was in, I couldn't imagine what Amanda must be feeling right now after the pounding she endured from us all night.

We lay quietly in bed for some time, holding each other as I listened to her breathe.

Out of nowhere, an inspired thought suddenly popped into my head. It felt so right that I shook my wife excitedly.

"Mmm, babe. Please... let me rest. I'm really tired... and hurting," she murmured, on the verge of falling asleep.

"Mandy, I know what we should name our son."

"I thought you wanted to name him after you and your father?"

"I have a better idea."

"Ok..."

"Let's name him 'James'."

Amanda bolted upright. She was fully awake now.

"It's perfect, don't you agree?"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Babe, we can't... I don't want you hating our son every time you look at him."

"I couldn't hate him any more than I could hate you. It's crazy, and I don't know why, but the name just feels right." I looked at her hopefully. "Do you like it?"

My wife smiled at me in a way that always made me weak in the knees and warm all over. "I LOVE it."

We touched our foreheads together.

Less than a month later, our son James arrived.

The End...???

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers