All Comments on 'Sharing Roni Ch. 05'

by WallyTacker

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Think?

I know it is hard, but try:

"I avoided eye contact as I headed toward the bathroom and my freshly fucked wife"

If being cuck is so great, why above statement?

PS: Don't tell me that everything is not roses in cucking department?

Well... don't worry, selling pipe dreams is not ease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Most men would have

Forsaken the shower and gone to the bank and closed the accounts before leaving town.

Omega ManOmega Manover 5 years ago
This is a Cuckold story (Early Warning)

I'd like to thank you for this early warning at the very beginning, as it saved me from having to discover it was a story I prefer NOT to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not the cuckold part that bothers me

It's that he's so completely spineless and that the relationship is so totally one-sided. Once she demeans, degrades and humiliates him, showing him by her words and actions, that she has no love or respect for him, why would he do anything but divorce her? Being a cuckold is one thing. But when your wife obviously doesn't give a lick, why be married? Why would SHE want to be married to him? Other than financial support there's no real relationship to call a marriage. And her actions place this story firmly in fetish. So why post it in the loving wives section where you KNOW you're going to get bombed? Did you do it merely to troll the readership? It's almost like you were taunting the readers in your opening. With thoroughly unlikable characters doing just plain stupid things this story has zero chance of being a worthwhile read. It wasn't sexy or erotic. There was nothing clever or entertaining about it. It was simply a waste of time to read. You might want to re-think where you post your stories next time. This was simply awful - cuckold or no cuckold.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: This is a Cuckold story (Early Warning)

That was NOT an early warning. An early warning is a warning that is given BEFORE opening a story, not after. What was posted is like putting up a "Do Not Enter" sign in a room that can only be read when you are 10 feet inside the room.

<P>

A warning that appears at the beginning of a story is too little and too late. It's meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth the wait

I was waiting for this chapter for almost a year and I'm not disappointed. Keep going. Great story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Sharing Roni CH 5

Loved every fucking minute of it. Now what's Steve gonna do since the genie is out of the bottle? Hurry with next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haters gonna hate. And cuckies gonna go extinct. Good riddance.

Nice rendition of a dysfunctional animal walking into a tar pit. Why is that supposed to be interesting?

Wait a minute, you think anxiety and humiliation are sexual stimulants! Yeah, tar pits were meant to keep you warm and safe, from polluting the gene pool. Appreciate the self sacrifice. Keep up the good example for similar dickless poltroons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Series!

FInally! Amazing!!! Pls follow up asap

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi Wally, chapter 4 convinced me your buddy Mike is no friend, and a disrespectful ass. This one's got me wondering?? about your wife's behavior and attitude towards you. Sorry dog.

It's not the cuckolding that makes me dislike it, I just 5d the Super Bowl story.

It's the attitude of the parties involved, especially the wife and outsiders towards the husband.

Thanks for sharing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Just reread pg 4. Nope no doubt

As YOU portrayed them, Mike deserves a beatdown and the wife character is selfish, callous, and dismissive.

To all readers who talked crap to DougnCindi about the super bowl story, THIS is the kind of story that deserves the criticism.

WallyT, it is WAY cool of you to share the story and allow comments. Was it necessary for your satisfaction to have Mike and the wife act like bad people? Or perhaps it doesn't seem that way to you, and a critic like me looks hypersensitive to you?

Thanks again, very good illustration of slippery slope and losing control of the situation and losing spousal consideration. Other than the Dissing, good stroker.

omahakiwiomahakiwiover 5 years ago
Why read it - there was a warning

Great work continues well. Not sure why the haters read it there was a warning at the front

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job I can't wait until Roni takes over.

Thank You Wally T. I have also been waiting as others have. I have come back faithfully and almost thought you had decided to hag it up. Im glad you are still here. I loved it. Gave you 5 stars. Wish I could give you more for entertaining me. Im sure you have lots of fans who gave up waiting for the next chapter.

IMHO Mike is much too hands on. His trying to control everything almost spoils it. At least, he's sharing. Right? It's all very exciting. Maybe Roni needs to take matters into her own hands on her own. Like she said. So she can enjoy it more, and be used the way she craves. Mike wants to share and then he does not want to share. Thats ok, but directing every act and stopping the action like he does is gonna get old for Roni and her playmates. Not to mention, me.... LOL. He's, in a way, way too bi-polar; too controlling. Almost as if the acts are only for his enjoyment and all of the other characters are there as just props, for his sole pleasure. But hey, I guess that is his nature and you make the rules. After all, this is your story. I do enjoy it, immensely, the struggle he's going through internally. Maybe it would not be as good a story for me without that neurotic, overbearing, and annoying nature in Mike. I know, I should just be thankful that his nature is the very thing that got us to this point. I can't help but sometimes think that, if he's gonna share, then he should step back a little and just share for real. Otherwise you are setting us up for Mikes downfall. Which would make me a little sad.

Regardless, thank you for sharing this chapter, and please don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What next?

I liked your story so far. I'm wondering where Steve's relationship with Roni is going now. Will he let the guy's have full access to Roni? Will she see them behind Steve's back? Are they going to take her ass, maybe some DP action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been waiting

Very hot continuation, was a favorite series and was eagerly awaiting the continuation! Glad you were able to get to it and hopefully continue some more. Thanks for the greats read and looking forward to your new submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot story but why would anyone share there wife with friends,coworkers, family etc. I’m not into sharing at all but hot story. I would think if your gonna share you would pick strangers so there is no interaction with them . She loved there cocks so much she will cheat to get that giant cock again . After fucking them she fucked hubby but didn’t enjoyed it and was bored with him . A door opened that won’t close and will destroy there marriage/ relationship. They will never look at each other the same way again

silverado01silverado01over 5 years ago
One of the best ever !!

I read hundreds of stories but this one is (the whole series) in my top 5. It could be awsome if you continue or write another one. It would be great if Josh and Mike would be some older guys like 60. The contrast between her young body and older, belly, hairy, bald but very well-endowed guys would be more perverted and spice up the story. or if they would be black guys. Still awesome story not just in cuckold subject. Keep writing, you have a talent !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go Roni Go

Just got around to reading this for the 2nd time, definitely enjoyed it. It sounds a lot like she had the hots for Josh for a while, at least until she saw Mike's fat cock. And I 'm sure Stan is going to hear about this sooner or later and will be chasing her hard now. The big question now is which one gets her alone first. Oh by the way, some of these people who comment on here are obviously very stupid. ....Give us more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Cuckold

So you tell us at the beginning of Chapter 5 that it's a cuckold story, and don't read it if you don't like cuckold. That helps a lot if you've already read four chapters!

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago

There's an oh shit! moment for some of these "husbands" when they say to themselves. "What have I done?"

I find some of these stories interesting because I've seen that look in a husband's eyes.

No real man would get off watching his wife get fucked if he didn't fuck theirs. Cucks are not swingers. And vice versa.

And the "friendship" doesn't survive. These "couples" eventually move on to hiring bulls.

tumnal55tumnal55over 2 years ago

Liked it a lot, especially the voice he gives to Roni as she is gradually exposing her latent nymphomania. It seemed spontaneous enough that I do not think the author needed to make as much reference to alcoholic drinks as he did; the stepwise emergence of the raw sex explosiveness lurking just beneath Roni's surface seemed well enough motivated by who and what she was and by the environment provided by the neighborly men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4.40 stars, impossible but you probably Ask for retired all the 1 star notation like many other cuck story who cant support critisism

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Well at least hubby got a turn this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She would do well at a party with several hung black men to take turns on her. Feeling them climb between her legs one after another. She loves being on her hands and knees having her hair pulled while they make her a nasty submissive little slut. Once they break her in she’ll never be able to say no again and will let them pull a train on her as others wait their turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck !!!

Always has to include a guy with a elephants dick.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

It must be the cuck in me, but I don’t like the creepy way her husband controls the action. I prefer either her or the guys to drive the action.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For my taste too long. And using technical terms for body anatomy is a turn off.

PiusPaulPiusPaul5 months ago

Awesome! Looking forward to Roni running the show next time. Hopefully Steve only gets to watch ... and I really hope that she manages to convince him that it's okay for her to fuck his friends also without him being there

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry697127 days ago

I gave you 5 ⭐️ because I am enjoying the story, but only a fool would not know where this was headed and who was steering the ship. Go back and read my comments at the end of the first chapter, I knew from the start that she would cuck him. I said she was playing them like a Virtuoso plays a Stradivarius.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous