Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet!"

"Okay!" We watched Sherry lifting her body up off of Brian's still hard cock, saw his cum-coated cock slip from the tight confines of my wife's vagina.

I have no idea why that erotic sight of my wonderful loving wife lifting off another man's cock should make me feel hungry, but I had a sudden impulse. "Hey Cathy, I tell you what, can we hold off going back to bed for a few minutes? Let's go to the kitchen and grab a couple of those desserts that Sherry skipped serving?"

"What's for dessert?"

"Tiramisu, do you fancy that?"

"Food's just food but sex is special ... but if you're that hungry, I guess I can wait."

I took Cathy's hand and we snuck out of the dimly-lit bedroom before Sherry and Brian realised we were there. In the kitchen, I took the tiramisu out of the fridge and began serving it up. Cathy and I sat down at the kitchen table, me on one long side and she on my right, sitting at one end of the rectangular table.

We had only taken a couple of bites of the scrumptious dessert when Sherry stuck her head around the open door. "Here they are Brian, in here.'

My wife was only nearly naked, still clad in her stockings and garter belt with the suspenders, her body oozed sex framed as she was in the open doorway, what a sight. "So you two got hungry?"

"Yes," answered Cathy, "this is really yummy Sherry, are you going to have some?"

The naked Brian emerged from the darkened hallway behind Sherry, moving up close behind and folding his arms around my wife, one hand grasping one of her breasts and the other flat on her belly, only inches above her pubic bone. I looked long and hard at the two of them standing there in the doorway and thought how bizarre it was to be looking at my near naked wife in the arms of a naked man in our house. Was this the fantasy I had nurtured all these years, waiting for just such a moment as this to come true?

Sherry turned her head around to address the man who held her enfolded in his arms, "Would you like some dessert Brian?"

His response was to kiss her on the lips and she happily responded. We had to wait to hear Brian's answer which finally came when their lips parted, "What I'd really like is more of you, I can't seem to get enough ... but I guess we could eat first?" His hand that had lain flat against my wife's belly, slipped lower as he spoke, his fingers slipping down along the parted outer labia lips that glistened in the light from the kitchen. Sherry dropped her head back against his neck, closing her eyes in a sign how much she enjoyed the intimate touch of his fingers. His middle finger disappeared up inside her vagina. It turned me on, I felt my cock twitch beneath the table where Cathy and I sat.

"Come on and sit down at the table you two, I'll get you some," I offered. Brian pulled his probing finger from out of my wife and pressed it between her lips for Sherry to taste their combined juices.

"Umm, tastes nice," she told him, "is that yours or my juices?"

"It's bound to be a mix of both." Brian retrieved his finger from between her lips and steered her across to place her in the chair directly opposite me. He sat down to my left at the opposite end from his wife.

I prepared a couple of ample servings of the tiramisu and brought them over to the table for Sherry and Brian. They began to eat quickly, like they needed to catch up to Cathy and I. My wife looked across the table at me, "So Mike, are you having a good time?"

"I sure am," I enthused, "how about you Sherry?"

"Yes I am, can't you see? Brian's great ... but darling this night was always your idea. Cathy and I just got our heads together to make it happen, for you ... and for Brian."

"Honey, we should ask our guests if they're getting everything they wanted out of it."

"Yes you're right, so Cathy how about you?" my wife asked her old school friend.

"Other than your husband just denying me a mouthful of his cum, I'm doing okay, thank you."

My wife looked back to me, "Really, I'm surprised darling, you always love to have your cock sucked. And Cathy has always told me how good she is at it, so what stopped you?"

"Just preserving myself honey, there's still a long night ahead. I want to be able to go the distance."

"Oh, good thinking, I'm sure Cathy will appreciate that in the long run." My wife turned her head the other way, "So Brian, how are you doing, not in danger of drying up I hope."

"No, I should be able to keep going all night."

"That's great, something for me to look forward to ... are you having a good time Brian?" She didn't give him a chance to answer, "My God, what a stupid question for me to ask, what are you going to say? I shouldn't be asking you if you're happy with me, Mike or Cathy should."

"Yes sweetheart, I'm very satisfied so far."

"We really should tell them," spoke up Cathy unexpectedly from the other end of the table and Sherry and I spun our heads back toward her.

"Tell them what?" Brian looked puzzled, although he may have been faking it.

"You know Brian, that this isn't our first time."

"Oh yes, well I guess you're going to have to now."

Cathy looked between Sherry and me, "Maybe I should have said when you first suggested this swap night, so I'm sorry, but we aren't exactly novices like you two. We ... err, Brian and I ... err, we had a similar night with another couple a few months ago."

"Really?" was my wife's reaction and she looked quite peeved at Cathy's sudden admission, "With anybody we know?"

Cathy laughed, "Yes you do actually, but I don't know whether I should say, they mightn't want it to get out. They are part of our mutual group of friends."

"Oh, like who? My God, now you've got me thinking?"

"I don't like being secretive, but it really wouldn't be right for me to say. I'm sorry now that I didn't tell you up front, but I was so excited when you two came up with this idea yourselves and I knew that Brian would be thrilled by it. He's always told me how much he'd like to have you Sherry, so you are making him a very happy man tonight." Cathy turned to me, smiling, "Needless to say Mike, as I'm sure you can see for yourself, I am deliriously happy to be sharing as much as we have so far and still many hours more to come." She turned back to Sherry, "Honey, Mike is everything you said he is ... even more! I guess I didn't tell you over lunch about us doing it with the other couple because if you thought that we were old hands at this, it might put you off. Better for you to think that we were all new at this together."

"I guess it doesn't matter now because the evening has turned out great, but Cathy, I am disappointed that you couldn't be honest up front."

"Yes, I'm really sorry now Sherry."

"So," said Sherry, "the only way you can make up for your deception is to tell us who the other couple was ... was it Ben and Rebecca?"

Cathy was poker-faced, giving nothing away. Sherry tried again, "Oh my God, not John and Sarah?"

"I told you I'm not telling, but why did you say John and Sarah in that tone?"

My wife thought she got something, "Oh, so it is them, is it?"

"No, damn you Sherry, it's not, but I am wondering what disturbs you about John and Sarah?"

"I just heard some stuff, about how she has been having it off with a few different guys, I wondered if any of the guys in our group are among her conquests?"

"Really?" Cathy straightaway spun around to look at her husband with raised eyebrows, "have you heard anything like that about Sarah, Brian?"

"No, I haven't heard a word!" was his quick response.

"You haven't banged her, have you?" Cathy asked her husband with an accusing tone, "I wouldn't put it past you, although you're not likely to admit it are you?"

Wow, Cathy's simple admission of them having had a previous partner swap had suddenly turned into a spat between the couple we were sharing this night with.

"Sweetheart, let's not air our dirty laundry in front of our good friends."

Sherry and I were swinging our heads left and right as we followed this fascinating conversation, but in the end we were still no wiser as to the identity of the other couple in our group who apparently enjoyed swinging too.

Cathy got up from her seat at the table and walked around to me. She picked up my empty dessert dish and pushed it back to her end of the table. Then she lifted one leg, placing it on the far edge of my chair and somehow swung herself up to sit on the table, directly in front of me, facing me, her legs spread wide and her feet placed flat on my chair, either side of my thighs.

"Come on, you promised," she commanded, reaching out to grasp my head and pulling me forward. I could see immediately where my face was headed and knew what she wanted. I thought her timing could have been better, wondering why she would want it here in the kitchen and not back in bed where we could both be more comfortable. Was this sudden impulse to have me go down on her so publicly some kind of retaliation against her husband for her suspicion that he may have cheated on her with Sarah?

But I'm a simple kind of guy. If a woman has the need for me to lick her out, then who am I to deny her, no matter where we are? I allowed my head to be pushed between her upper thighs and I planted a soft kiss on each side before my face was mashed into her pussy and I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out.

My tongue found her labia lips and Cathy helped by using her fingers to hold them apart, letting me lick my way around this wet pinky mass of soft succulent tissue. She responded quickly like her need was urgent or was she putting on a show for our spouses, uttering gasping and moaning sounds, even little shrieks of sexual appreciation. I wondered what Brian and Sherry were doing, were they still sitting at the table simply watching this erotic display developing in front of them?

I did think of teasing Cathy, making it string out by pulling back and easing off on the tonguing I was giving her, but even if I thought it was a good idea, I gathered that she didn't. She wasn't about to release my face from the clutch of her thighs and her pussy. Her hands held me firmly squashed there, barely able to breathe, until her thighs began to tremble strongly against my ears. From above, I heard this hot woman in the maddening throes of an imminent orgasm.

She crashed over the top but I kept licking and sucking on her clit until those hands grasped a hunk of my hair and pulled me clear so she could enjoy the ongoing final spasms without any more action from me. I don't know how comfortable it had been for her. She had eased her upper body back to rest on her elbows. The back of her head must have hovered just in front of my wife if she and Brian were still seated at the table.

I pulled my head back up and looked around me. Sure enough, Brian and Sherry were still in their separate chairs, having seemingly sat through the spectacle provided by their spouses.

"Oh my God, that was great!" Cathy exclaimed loudly -- like she did most things. She sat upright once more, managing to lift her arse off the table and her feet off my chair to clamber back onto the floor where she stood alongside me, her arse against the table edge while she got her breath back.

Brian stood up without a word and walked around the table, clearing away our dessert dishes. "You don't have to do that, you're our guest," my wife told him.

"That's okay, I'm not about to wash the dishes. I'm just making some room." He didn't say what he needed room for, he just placed the four sweet dishes over by the sink and came back to the table, going around behind my wife on the other side. He placed his hands under Sherry's armpits, lifting her to stand, then taking one hand away to pull her chair to one side. Bringing that hand back, both arms slipping around her to place a hand over each breast.

Sherry looked nervous and quite apprehensive, obviously unsure of what he was planning. She looked straight at me from across the table, possibly nervous at having me see her this close in the bright light of the kitchen in whatever intimacy Brian was about to bestow on her. At least when we were all on the bed together indulging in the utmost intimacies, the lighting in there was very dim and subdued.

Both of them standing across the table from me, he leaned forward from behind her, his lips lavishing sucking kisses on my wife's neck that would likely leave love bites while his palms massaged her breasts, arousing her nipples to the hard brown stubs I knew so well and loved to suck on. Reacting naturally to the passion Brian was bestowing intensely on her, I saw Sherry's eyes close, perhaps to soak up the pleasure she was feeling, but I guessed also to avoid me seeing in her eyes how much passion she felt at this moment. But then Brian released one breast, moving his hand to place on her back, pressing Sherry's body forward to bend her over the table edge.

She tried to turn her head back around, "What are you doing Brian?" she sounded panicky, her eyes flashing wide open again, locking with mine, so close to me now that she was bent forward across the table.

"Time for a bit of variety babe, don't you get so sick of missionary sex?"

He was moving his feet, using them to separate my wife's legs, pushing her feet wider apart. I was becoming concerned at this new development, Brian seemed to be quite aggressive in seeking this next entry into my wife's body. I hoped that he wasn't about to force Sherry into anal activity in spite of her earlier refusal.

I wondered if I should say something, tell him to stop and calm down. Was this some weird reaction to his wife virtually accusing him across our kitchen table of cheating with Sarah?

I stared across the short distance, my wife bent over at the waist in front of me, her upper body almost horizontal, her breasts only kept above the table by her resting on her elbows and lower arms. Brian's hands still massaging those breasts arousingly while he stood upright behind her, gazing down at the spread of her arse cheeks that would be exposing her anal ring and pussy lips to him. "Oh, what a great arse, some women are just blessed," he told us all and I wondered what his Cathy thought of his praise for her bestie.

I strained to look over the top of my wife's body directly in front of me, to see his cock rampant again, his long slender 7 inches straining, poised mere inches away from her spread arse cheeks. Where was he intending to put it? I watched and waited anxiously, ready to jump up to challenge our house guest if he dared to push the envelope with my wife.

Brian must have taken the time to look up from my wife's arse long enough to read the apprehension on my face, "Sherry honey, since you're the one that made this night possible to fulfil Mike's fantasy, why don't you take his hands, look in his eyes and tell him how much you love him, how much you appreciate him allowing you to share, to give me your body so generously."

Sherry did as he told her and I was forced to turn my attention away from where this man's cock was about to implant itself and back to my loving wife's face. I again settled down into my chair, placing my hands on the table. She placed hers in mine, gripping firmly for whatever was coming, her face barely a foot in front of mine, a loving look for me in her eyes.

Sherry began, "This is good darling, I'm okay, we're doing this for us, to make us stronger in our love." Her eyes had looked a bit dreamy after receiving Brian's kissing love bites on her neck and the stirring of her nipples from his hands and fingers, but suddenly they flashed wide open, "Ooh!" she exclaimed ... it was obvious to me that Brian's cock-head had made some contact back there on a sensitive part of her anatomy. But where was it ... hopefully not at her anal ring, preferably he was at the opening of her vagina?

"Oh, where was I? Oh yes, don't ever forget that this has been your fantasy Mike, I'm guessing you've wanted this for a long..." Her eyes had returned to normal but there was another flash moment and they shot wide open again ... "Oh my God..." What happened back there to cause her obviously startled reaction? Now she was mellowing and her eyes became dreamy again, "Umm, oh yes, oh my God yes!"

Although I had been intent on locking eyes with Sherry at this tender moment, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a strong hip thrust by the man behind her. Sherry's words and the way her eyes flashed wide open were her visual response to being once more impaled on Brian's hard erection that I guessed had just pushed several inches into my wife's vagina.

My wife's hands tightened their hold on mine like she was bracing her body as a result of this man's hard cock pushing, penetrating several inches inside her ... and she knew there would be more to come. She closed her eyes now, was it to better appreciate the feel of his cock entering her so intimately or to shut the sight of me out from her vision at a moment of such conflicting emotions?

I stared into her face, her eyes closed, her lips parted seductively, her breathing becoming heavy and ragged. That momentary look of surprise, even shock as she felt his cock-head entering her from behind, had morphed into a warm smile as her senses determined that, rather than an intrusive threat, his cock was now bringing pleasurable feelings that started down in the core of her abdomen and were now spreading throughout her body.

With Sherry's eyes closed, I looked up at Brian standing behind her bent-over body, saw another hip thrust from him, heard my wife's reaction, "Oh my God, there's more ... oh Brian, I thought I had it all?"

"You do now sweet Sherry," her one-night lover confirmed from behind her body.

My wife reopened her eyes, our hands still tightly clasped together, our faces 15 inches apart, her words again directed to me, "Darling, Brian and I have done it twice so far tonight, but his thing is still so new to me that I get surprised when he puts it in. I can't seem to get used to that extra length ... just when I think I have it all, he pushes in another inch. Oh darling, are you okay with this? I feel kind of awkward being up this close to you, looking into your eyes and you being able to see my face so closely while another man's thing fills me. I'll bet that you can read everything I'm feeling through my eyes."

"Yes I can, but I'm okay with that."

"Oh God, I hope so, I'd hate for this to upset you Mike. I never expected to be doing it like this, so close to you. I even thought we might be in separate rooms, not even see each other doing it." Her eyes suddenly widened noticeably again, "Oh my God Mike, he's starting up again, oh he does feel good. Can you see what's happening back there behind me from where you are?"

"No, I can't!"

"Do you want me to tell you, describe how it feels, is that something you'd like to hear since we're up so close now? Or maybe that's taking things a bit too far, is it?

"No, that sounds good, I'd like to know how it's feeling for you, tell me how different is it from me doing you."

"Ok, if you're sure you're ok with this. Oh Mike, he's just almost pulled right out of me, he must have only the tip hanging there, just inside me. And now, oh my God, oh one long slide all the way back in, oh it takes my breath away. Oh yes, in again so tight, it can't go any further. Oh darling, it does feels good. Oh, now he's... oh, I don't know if I can say the words. Darling, it's not like me to say this, but I want to, something is compelling me to say it in words I don't normally use. Oh Mike, Brian's fucking me ... do you like hearing me say that? He's fucking me! Oh, please stay here, holding my hands, looking into my eyes ... watch me while our friend Brian fucks me Mike.