Sharing Sherry with Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm staying Sherry ... I want to stay to watch you cum!" I told my wife.

I was excited to watch Sherry up so close while another man's cock probed inside her, but I wanted to participate too, to touch her intimately somewhere, to make some small contribution to her feeling good. But Brian's hands still had control of her breasts, I could see his fingers playing there, stroking, squeezing and twisting her nipples that were large and extended erotically. At least her lips were free, I could kiss her ... easing forward out of my chair, my face closed the short 15-inch gap between us. I saw her lips part when she realised that I was coming to kiss her and she licked them. Our kiss while she was being fucked by another was sensuous and deeply passionate, mouths open, tongues entwined ... very sexy. But what was even more stimulating was that through her lips and our clenched hands, I could feel what her body was feeling, I could feel the vibration of Brian's cock thrusts into her relayed up through her body to mine ... incredibly sexy!

Her breathing was becoming ragged and heavy, I could sense she was close to an orgasm. I was forced to end our long kiss for her sake. Our lips parted and I eased back down into my chair. Sherry was panting loudly now, "Ah ... ah ... ah ... aaah!" Her eyes closed as the orgasm raged through her body, waves washing over her and I felt it through her hands as well as saw it on her face, and in her eyes when she opened them after cresting the peak ... revealing the extreme pleasure she was drawing from another man's cock driving within her.

I was living my fantasy at a higher level than I had ever envisaged. Yes certainly, I felt twinges of jealousy that this other man could bring her such pleasure that since we met, only I had been able to deliver. Yet this moment was so erotically charged that my boner was jerking, bouncing up to hit the underside of the table top, its hardness stretched to its ultimate girth and length. Cathy would be the beneficiary of this very soon.

Brian seemed to have eased back on his hard driving thrusts into Sherry while she was under the spell of her orgasm. But when her breathing had settled and her eyes were fully open again, looking lovingly back into mine, he seemed to resume a harder and even quicker pace. My wife was grunting now as this man pushed his long cock into her vagina in deliberate nothing held back strokes.

Unexpectedly, a new factor was added to this incredible scenario. I hadn't seen or heard Cathy for a few minutes, not since she rolled off the table and her husband pushed my wife onto it to face me while he penetrated her. So involved had I become in watching up close Brian taking my wife doggie-style that I hadn't given a thought to where Cathy might be. Suddenly, I felt her mouth close over my cock, she was under the table and, resuming what she had been after a while ago. I had stopped her then as a precaution to preserve my capacity to keep going all night, but now I was so caught up in seeing her husband fucking Sherry that I couldn't stop Cathy as her blow job on me began in earnest.

Brian now looked to be fucking my wife with such uncontrollable abandon that I felt that he would cum any moment, his thrusts into her coming at such a rapid pace. Possibly only his earlier cumming might prevent an imminent ejaculation. I read the onset of a second orgasm for Sherry clearly on her face ... I knew all the signs, her eyes glazing, her smile of contentment ... heard her breathing become heavy too.

"Oh my God darling, I'm cumming again," she announced as if I couldn't see, "oh God no, this is so good ... oh Mike, it feels so great ... yes, yes, oh now!" Her eyes closed again as the pleasure soared through her body once more.

I looked beyond my Sherry, looked at the man who was driving his hard cock into her from behind, heard his gasping heavy breaths, saw that look -- a look I well had experienced so many times myself -- a look of absolute euphoria on Brian's face. I knew his cum was bubbling up from his testes ... any moment his cock would begin pumping his cum. At that very moment, Sherry would feel the splash of his cum within her, against her cervix. The melding of these two bodies in sexual union was almost at an end ... for the moment.

Again telling me something I already knew, Sherry opened her eyes, locking them with mine, a broad smile on her face as she came down from her own high, "He's cumming darling, he's cumming inside me now!"

"I know!" I told her, "are you happy?"

"Oh yes, that was so good darling, so good!"

My wife was satisfied, her lover was satisfied, but I needed to be and quickly. I pushed back on my chair, tearing my hard-on from within the warm wet confines of Cathy's mouth. "Hey!" she called from under the table. But at this moment, I wanted much more. As good as a blow job might be, at this moment I wanted to have my cock driving into the hot wet sheath of a woman's vagina.

Since my loving Sherry's was still solidly occupied, I reached down and pulled Cathy up bodily from under the table, kissing her passionately, open-mouthed, tongues wrestling for supremacy but mine destined to win. I broke off the kiss, spun her around, bending her forward at the waist in the same manner that my Sherry had been ... and was still in. I pressed Cathy's upper body down alongside Sherry's, only Cathy was facing the other way.

I looked down through glazed eyes, admiring the spread of her arse cheeks, her two sexual openings bared before me ... I had choices now! So this is similar to what Brian would have gazed upon mere minutes ago before being inspired to fuck my wife doggie fashion. I took hold of my erection, it felt as hard as steel, I needed no help, it was already oozing clear bubbles of pre-cum from its tip. Positioning it between her labia lips, the tip of my cock found the opening to her vagina and unfalteringly, I pressed forward in one long determined lunge that buried my thick cock completely inside Cathy.

"Unggghhh!" she screamed out, impaled on my rigid pole.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"Oh yes ... I'm okay. I really was ready for you, but it was just the thickness and how quickly you came into me... so suddenly I had all of it. It's ok though!"

"Sorry to come in a bit quick, but I just have to have you now!" I tried to explain my uncontrolled desire and lust.

"You could have let me finish blowing you," she said from below me, her face on the table, "I would have liked that, and you would have too."

"I know and that was good, you really are a great cock-sucker, but I want more and right now ... I can't wait! I so need to fuck your cunt hard."

"Of course, go for it Mike ... I completely understand. I saw what you saw, I can appreciate how that would have got you so horny. I'm here for you sweetheart, don't hold back, cum straight away if you want, I do understand."

I had Cathy bent down on the same table as Sherry had been fucked on, in fact my wife was only now just managing to straighten up alongside us. Brian had stepped away, pulling his dripping cock from inside my wife. I didn't hold Cathy's breasts the way Brian had held Sherry's, one hand was gripping a shoulder to hold her steady while I thrust, the other was in the middle of her back to keep her upper body face down. My need was lust-driven, taunted and aroused by the sight of my wife being so thoroughly fucked by Brian. And Cathy said she understood.

I began to withdraw my cock, holding the tip just inside only momentarily before driving it hard thoroughly back into Cathy, eliciting another loud grunt from her, but with less intensity this time. Her breasts were squashed down onto the table, my hands on her back until I brought one down, managing to slip it around one hip, my fingers finding her clitoris and I played with that while my cock drove relentlessly into Cathy's clutching hot wet vagina from behind.

With my fingers diddling her clit, Cathy sounded to be very quickly heading toward orgasm, her thighs trembling, her breathing ragged. Just as well, I was driving into her so hard and with such wild abandon that there was no way I would be able to control my release. I pounded my cock into her hot sheath, her gasps mounting, felt her body responding, going over the top, cresting into a powerful finish that only served to quicken the release of my sperm from the confines of my balls.

I pressed on, harder still if that was possible, and in only 20 seconds more, I came. Oh, how I needed that, my cock tight within Cathy spasming, streams of my cum jerked from my tip to fill her passage unseen deep inside her.

"Oh God, so good to be inside you!" I needlessly informed both women as I came down from my wild finish, my wife still standing at the table edge just beyond Cathy's head.

"I know you did Mike, I'm happy I could be here for you, I saw how horny you got from watching Brian fuck Sherry," the recipient of my lust-driven fuck told me, still pressed onto the table. "I can imagine how you must have felt, my God that was so erotic, seeing you there, up so close to Sherry, looking into her eyes while Brian fucked her. Could you feel her being fucked through her hands?"

"Yes I could, he did do her well and it turned me on to see the wanton lust in my wife's eyes. Watching that fulfilled what this night has really been all about for me. So once I got into you, I couldn't hold back."

Sherry leaned across the table, over her best friend's back to kiss me deeply even while my cock remained impaled inside Cathy, still spilling the last spasms of my release into her tight confines.

My wife broke off our short but passionate kiss, withdrawing back across the table and into the arms of Brian once more. That allowed me to straighten upright and pull my dripping cock from Cathy. No longer pinned down by my body, she pulled herself up straight, turning her head around to smile at me, "Wow Mike, you're a very horny man."

My wife took charge, telling us all, "Listen you guys, it's quite late now, so if we've all finished our midnight snack ... with additional treats," and she turned within Brian's embrace to smile up at him warmly, "how about we all get back into bed where we'll be much more comfortable?"

The three of us all murmured in agreement. With his arm around my wife, Brian steered Sherry from the kitchen, leading the way back to the bedroom. I took Cathy's hand and we followed. It was odd, another surreal experience to watch my wife's undulating arse ahead of me, with another man's arm draped possessively around her shoulders, her arm around his waist.

I did have a momentary thought of suggesting we switch back to our marital partners to sleep the night away, but before I could even raise that proposal, Brian and Sherry had already settled back onto their side of the big king size bed.

Cathy and I got onto our side, immediately locking our bodies into a comfortable embrace, just as Brian and Sherry were already doing. We pulled the top sheet up over us all and after a little friendly banter about how each had enjoyed the night so far, sleep soon claimed us all.

To be continued