All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 06'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enough

I think the story has run its course.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author--re: Enough

Hey A, I sense disappointment. Sorry to hear that. I was going to complete the MILF List as stipulated. Does anyone else think that is worth doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More to come

Oh there is definetly room for more.What about Sonny and his sisters? What about the airtight orgy? What about the possibilities of divorces and pregnancies? Granted there is one separation in the works already but what about more? Sex of any kind even here on Literotica doesn't happen in a vacuum, there are always consequences for the actions. In story terms we have yet to reach the climax much less the denouemant.

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 11 years ago
I really enjoy your stories

I would really enjy more episodes and I would like if you developed the whole spanking and humiliation thing maybe bring the Moms to an adult theater and have them masturbate for the crowds. Not allow them to cum until they tell all these strangers that they are horny cock addicted whores and they loved being fucked in their cunt and ass.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Thanks for the comments. The MILFs have not all been addressed. We shall see how they like what comes. I'll see if anyone else agrees. -C

KidCreoleKidCreolealmost 11 years ago
Finish It

Or i will hunt you down.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author: re: The Kid

LOL. When you put it that way . . . I am so convinced. I hope you like the following chapters. One is in process of approval and should appear soon. -C

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Definitely MORE!!

There is definitely room for many more Chapters, including all the "Air Tight Moms" then at least a couple of chapters with Sonny dominating the Law Partner Wives, then maybe a few of him doing interviews, which could include each of his sisters being interviewed, and of course each chapter could have an episode or 2 of the Moms being "raped by one of the sons, not heir own"

For Sonny's own protection, he needs to hold the ONLY copies of the "Domination of the Law Wives" and one copy of each interview tape!! Should be a ton of money and lots of great sex for him in that set of circumstances!!

Please keep it going!!

ContrastingContrastingalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author re: Definitely More

I think you have the possible directions well identified. Glad you see the potential. Thanks for your comment. More is on the way. -C

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
O.M.G

I AM SO WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT LEAVES SO MANY POSS. TO CONTINUE. WHAT ABOUT THE CONTRACT FOR THE LAW FIRM? MAYBE GETTING TO FUCK THE PARTNERS WIVES AND HAVING A DOUGHTER FIND HER MOM GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS. HOPE THE SISTERS GET IN THE MIX AS WELL, A ORGY WITH ALL THE BOYS AND THE SISTERS. THIS COULD EVEN BE A SEPERATE STORY?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!!!

Great story n great chapters can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This entire chapter could've been skipped

We had to retread everything that happened in chapter 5 and all to get Natasha to bang her son. Again. No value added here

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
super excellent

I'm a latecomer but this is a top series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still disbelief

So many sexual encounters in an enclosed environment within 24 hours with no apparent attempt to "clean" the air, the room must have reeked with the aroma sex and the husband is due shortly. I know this is fantasy, but really, the smell of sex must be dealt with or the story is deeply flawed. I have been in situations where just the faint aroma of sex has created some unimaginable, life altering, repercussions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous