All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69over 10 years ago
Wow! Gonna be hard to top this one with the climax.

One of the nicest examples of tying up some loose ends before the conclusion I have seen in a long time. The passive-aggressive/DOM-sub struggle between Alissa and Sonny, the subplot with Annie and Sid and Chris and his mother all were nicely handled. One of the most erotic stories (new) I have read in a while.

And we STILL haven't even touched the subplot with Sonny's sisters! Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

COME ON BUDDY WRITE MORE PARTS OF THE STORY FOCUS ON MOMS

reader661reader661over 10 years ago
More

I am normally not an incest fan but am really enjoying this story and am looking forward to the next installment.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Not ordinarily into BDSM and don't really understand it BUT...

...this story is different, to say the least. The twists and turns are second to none, the author is a twisted genius as well as an excellent writer of descriptions of the sex act. I guess I will just "happen" on to the next chapters in a few months when I am just cruising the Incest stories along with the Breast milk and Massage stories and old faithful, the Murder, Rape stories. There are always new ones in or old ones that i either skipped or have forgotten mostly. Thanks to Literotica, this author and the many more authors that contribute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only thing I would change

The only thing I would change would be to re-interate that Melissa and Alissy were black women, as compared to all the white guys and girls. Highlight the shiny black skin of the women agains the white contrast of the white skin.

Need to go deeper into the fact that Alissa now belongs to Sonny and what she will do for him.

Have Sonnys mom again fuck the big cock. THAT was hot.

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
From Contrasting, Re: The only thing I would change

Anonymous, thanks for your thoughts. Good thought. The visual contrast is worth accenting. I'll keep that in mind. Glad you liked Sonny's Mom's performance, she surely did, I think. -C

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story! We need more

Congrats for your great stories, full of entertaining details that make a simple good story, a Great one! We expect to read about Kyla soon!

sigourdsigourdover 10 years ago
Awesome series.

Can't wait for Laura Wills turn. Also curious to see if Sonny's sisters get in on the action. Keep up the good work.

WPADAMWPADAMover 10 years ago

I have been a lit reader for many years but few series have interested me as much as this one. I particulary enjoy the looks into Sonny's often uncertain mind, it really draws me into the story and adds a realism that is rare on this site. The story contains enough twists to keep it interesting and the sex scenes are very erotic (even for a non spanking oriented guy like me) because the level of description is just right for visualisation.

Contrasting, as a piece of advise I can only offer you: beware of repeating yourself, keep us readers in a twist!

Thank you very much for the effort put in and sharing with us all.

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
Contrasting responds-

Hey All, Yes, Mrs. Wills is yet to be showcased but her time is coming.

As for repetition, I hear you. I will and do take that to heart. Glad you like the work so far. I hope you find the next two sections (in process, should be posted soon) satisfactory.

Thanks to anyone commenting. If anyone wants notice of new postings, send me a message so I have an email address and I'll let you know when the next additions in the series goes up. Again, thanks for your comments!

-c

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best I've read so far

Contrasting, I love the way you write. I hardly ever read an entire series but after stumbling on to you I couldn't quit. Very well written and look forward to many more stories in the near future. Good luck and keep the readers guessing what is going to happen next. Well done! Can't hardly wait till the next installment. Please add me to your list on when the next ones come out. terrybrown2020@hotmail.com

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
From Contrasting

Thanks for your comment. I will add you my list. If anyone else wants to be notified as new chapters are added, let me know. New chapters will be going up soon. Thanks again. -C

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 10 years ago
the writer has more to write

You still have more of the story to compete;

1. You started with Alyissa where she was needing a few women for her escorts for her clients. you eluded to CICI being one of them.

2. You need to include Sonny fucking his sisters.

3. You stated that Sonny was to fuck Alysissa in her office. As such, he now owns her, and she is obligated to both Sonny and his mother. Writer needs to take advantage of this.

4. You need to have Big Dick fuck Cici again.

5. Empasize white fucking black.

All this is yet to be written by the writer. The readers want MORE. keep it up. Don't stop. I would love to be notified when you add more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
...

As I bent and pulled out of Annie's cock...

Awesome story, but..seriously dude, watch your mistakes! Annie doesn't have a cock!

King7Fish6King7Fish6almost 9 years ago

By far on be of the best stories I've seen on here. I liked watching all of Sonny's plans come to fruition. And i think i liked Sid's handling of Sunny even more.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Pulling hips open?

You've used the description several times of pulling a woman's hips open, but anatomically, the hips are skeletal - the joint between the femur and pelvis, and the associated bones of the pelvis. If you mean to say a guy pulls her ass cheeks apart, say so.

JDoyleTexJDoyleTexabout 7 years ago
So what?

Lee it's a story, not A&P class. I'll bet most everyone loved these stories and could not match these if we tried.

Chill, man. Or <fap> like the rest of us, take care of matters! 😳

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

Although Chris should have went on the joyride in the Camaro as well. That way Mr. Sam Honeywell could have recognized the lust in Mrs Laura Wills and after feeling under her skirt and discovering she was not wearing panties he could have fucked her before the boys got back. All the while unaware that his wife was listening in as his son's friend fucked her with his sister-in-law with them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn good storytelling. I couldn't decide if wanted to skip the fucking for the story or vice versa

Studio8101Studio81015 months ago

Fantastic action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous