All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 10'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is English your native language??

Half the time I had a hell of a job trying to make out what you were intending to say!!

Sorry to all those who 'favorited' this story but for me it was 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Whoever left the last comment get a life. If you do not like Annie's broken English then fine, but you don't have to be a douche about it.

Anyway I cannot wait for the next chapter, keep writing.

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
A response from Contrasting

I will keep writing. The comments have been mostly encouraging. Thanks for that. I have big plans for Sonny, the guys and everyone else. I hope you enjoy it. -C

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Just a few times, I caught a mis-spelled word (5) of them, but the writing was excellent.

So, you had Sonny fuck at the office, with a nice touch of Sid getting Sonny the nod to fuck all the wifes, daughters, and neices. It would be nice if the daughers were 15 or so, but this site won't allow it.

You still need to get Sonny to fuck his sisters.

Nice touch of include a few "Black" words to emphasize the color difference, but more is needed to color the story.

More needs to be done with Sonny and CICI being the dominate over Alysisa.

Still, write more.....

DarkAngelJLDarkAngelJLover 10 years ago
Keep them coming

What more can I say than keep them coming. I love the direction you seem to be taking with this story. You keep me looking forward to the next chapter. I have to say though this one did need a little work with the misspelling and some grammar; but who am I judge considering I haven't written a story yet. Other than that you continue to put out a work of art. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

Another awesome job. Keep up the good work. Love the storyline. Keep me on your email list. I don't want to miss any of your stories... Thanks TerryBrown2020@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't wait

I check back often, waiting for the next installment. I can't tell you how excited I was to find out that Chap 10 was out. I'm so glad to see it going again. I can't wait for eleven. Keep up the good work.

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
Response from Contrasting

Thanks for your comments. First, sorry for the editing failures. I do the editing myself and with longer work end up missing some. I know they are distracting. Will try to do better.

Second, for you who keep checking back for new installments, send me a note and I will include you on the email list so I can notify you when a new installment is posted. If you are anonymous, I have no way of knowing how to contact you. I post and it usually takes four or five days for approval so I wait till it is actually on the site to email anyone.

Third, I have the next installments in the rewrite phase so there should be one or two in the next few weeks.

Please continue to comment. I get lots of ideas from the comments about what works and what is not working. I hope you all continue to follow the story. Thanks for your support, it provides lots of motivation.

-C

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Editing / proofreading

Excellent series, can't wait for more. I do a little editing and proofreading from time to time and would be willing to go over things before they are posted if you'd be interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it coming

Great series. Love it! Cant wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Truly THE BEST series I've read on here. Keep em comin!

ContrastingContrastingover 10 years agoAuthor
from Contrasting

Thanks for the comments. Chapter 11 is being approved and should appear soon. More to come. -C

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 10 years ago
Just the thought

I'm imagining kissing my own mother they way that Sonny kissed his. I wish, now, that I had done it. These stories make me wish that I had been with my own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best

Great story, I particularly like the occasional humorous comments from the lads. Huge plot potential with Sid's ultimatum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what kind of monster give their mom to someone

Kill sid

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This whole sid plot line I hope is done. I never cared for it and never found him having sex with cici hot at all. In fact it ruined this story for me. Your contradictions about sonny saying hell talk about it later to now shes just given away doesnt relax my stance on sid never should have been involved sexually with any of the milfs. Since about chapter six series this has been in a downward spiral of boredom. I hope sid stays gone and I never hear about him again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Great plot line, love all the diverse pussy, these guys don't have much time but how bout little young pussy to go with all those MILF's....

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Sorry shit

You really screwed the story having sonny give his mother to Sid!!!

He should have loved her and kept her for himself after the airtight was done..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Donald Glover

Keep picturing him whenever you right Sammy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not likely Sid oversight

Melissa riding in the limo with Sid should have gotten her intimate with his weapon of mass destruction. If not thru direct intercourse she would have al least given her best oral arguments. At least the way Sid has been presented thus far.

Studio8101Studio81016 months ago

Super sexy action in this chapter. Great narrative chops, truly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous