All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 11'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More soon, Please!

Great set-up for what's cumming. I like the way you have him planning to give his sisters to his friends after he fucks them and then makes them airtight. And I am anxious to see how the situation between Sonny, Landon, Kyla, and Darlene works out and whether the guys have a turn at Darlene as well. Keep the stories cumming, they are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've lost track...

At this point...

1. Are there any guys who haven't fucked their own mom? Who?

2. Which of the moms haven't been airtight?

Great story, but it is a bit hard to keep up with sometimes.

WeitzeWeitzeabout 10 years ago
Glad you're back with more.

Looking forward to where this goes. So many paths are starting to open up. Things like 'Expanding the MILF List' (with our current MILFs friends?), bringing in other guys with their mom's and sisters, off to different colleges and opening new 'cells', etc.

Keep up the good work.

ContrastingContrastingabout 10 years agoAuthor
Scenario update from Contrasting

In response to the comment asking for some current review here is a basic update:

Chris is the only guy who has not begun with his mother and that is only a matter of time.

3 MILFs have been air tight + Mrs. Kingston; Mrs. Honeywell, Mrs. Duncan and Mrs. Rossini. That leaves Mrs. Clark and Mrs. Wills to complete the list.

This portion of the series has at least 4 more installments of which 1 is being edited and the next is in process. Extending the MILF list will follow. Thanks for the comments. Sharing is good. Vote and leave any comments for all the writers on Literotica; every writer needs encouragement. Thanks for mine!

-C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Each chapter is as good or better than the previous one. I love the story line and the many possible adventures that can be explored. Thank you! I can't wait for more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just an fyi

Has nothing to do with the.story really but unless I am mistaken the line isn't take the gun,leave the cannoli. It goes leave the gun take the cannoli. From the first movie after Sonny is killed and they are scouting locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great more sid and cici. I think ill go hit my fingers with a hammer instead. Get rid of this lame sid guy. His whole thread really adds nothing and ruins the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Sid

Sid is both sagely and a looming threat. Which is why I adore this story so much. Most in this vein are focused on a single, extremely selfish boy collecting a harem. Sonny knows the joy of sharing (even if he ends up with the sweeter deal). Then there is the conflicts. The selfish collector stories seem afraid of any true adversity. Maybe the story would not be able to unfold with such a suspension of disbelief. Conflict is.expertly woven here, as Sonny plans are foiled causing to be Johnny on the spot rolling into things far grander than he could conceive. .

Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the sister talia or dalia???

Studio8101Studio81015 months ago

Thrilling, again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous