All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF is Blisters? Is that's Sonny nickname for his small woody?

Looking forward to hearing about how Sonny gets the fathers of his friends involved. Makes a great story.. Keep it up.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Blisters = Sisters fyi

From Contrasting,

Blisters, an old friend called his sister "his blister". LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I gotta say...

... Mrs. Duncan running off like that still feels wrong. Whether the original MILF List ends here, continues in parallel with Extending the MILF List or continues after Extending, that part just doesn't seem to fit to me. She just doesn't seem like she'd be happy that far away from her kids for that long. I also think she'd pay a hefty price with her daughters if she's gone for very long, especially with the way she's leaving. Personally, I also think there's still a lot of sex to be had with the original MILFs and sons. I really had hoped for more between Sonny and his Mom and I kinda want to see Kyla "ride the rail", among many other possibilities still there with the original group. As I said in a previous comment, I'll share some other thoughts in an email after I take some time to gather them.

ramjet86ramjet86almost 10 years ago
One of the best!

I too was a little shaken by the abrupt manner that CiCi is leaving but I fully trust your thoughts and plotline. I have found the MILF List to be one of the two best series I have ever read here (The Morrisons by Rec Hiker the other).

My thought is that CiCi leaving provides the impetus and right situation for the MILF list to be extended to his sisters without having to worry about any jealousy between her and her daughters.

Keep up the great work and I anxiously look forward to the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much in one go

It was nice to see the conclusion and I have thoroughly enjoyed the story. My only complaint is that the final three episodes were just too big to really enjoy, so much happened it tended to spoil the eroticism of each individual vignette. Overall it was a great story and although a fantasy contained enough information to make it seem real. Well done and I look forward to future stories.

SteverenosSteverenosover 9 years ago
To the extension

Wow. Great series loved it one of the best I might add that Sonny is the power to the team. Sid is right Sonny has great potential. Cici running off make sense even if it is 3 months before the Chinese New Year

Hope the Blisters rock Sonny's world.

SteverenosSteverenosover 9 years ago
Great read

One more point obviously Sonny owns the MILF's. I hope to see them in the extension one question are you going to finish the "Fucking Investment" series ?

ContrastingContrastingover 9 years agoAuthor
From Contrasting

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments. Several notes. Extending the MILF List is in process. Also, in reference to the Investment series, that is pending still. I have focused thus far on the MILF series but have not forgotten it. It needs some work yet before I can proceed. Thanks again for your responses and votes. Your encouragement counts as inspiration. -C

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 9 years ago
You still have two segments yet to be written

Remember the other 2 segments?

1. Allyisa is going to pool the MILFs together to form a hire out escorts for her clients.

2. Sonny needs to spend time with one of the partners family; wife, daughter, sister and who ever walks in.

Wonderfully written though. Most readers don't realize that these stories are fantasies, and not real, therefor they don't need to be logical.

max052max052almost 9 years ago
Awestruck!

Your creativity is mind boggling. Thank you for the Milf list and thank you for sharing it with us. I know I'm not alone when I say we hunger for more. Keep writing, we will keep reading.

Best regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

It was an awesome story. Sonny did it all--by the end of the story only Sammy was the only one who technically thanked Sonny for all he was worth and Sonny was the only one having some type of conscience

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
kill sid

Inconsiderate bastard

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years ago
Keep track

You have all five of the guys fuck Kyra in the ass on Saturday before Darlene shows up, with Sammy going first and Brent last, then Sunday Sammy and Brent somehow haven't had her in the ass yet? This series could be perfect, if not for unforced errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Incredible story. Loved the airtight recurring theme. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read but anticlimactic points and no closure

So the series, overall, is excellent. Far fetched at points but you address that in your preamble to chapter 1. I liked it very much. But in regards to this chapter specifically I have a couple of nit picks

The sex scene between Sonny and Darlene: the build up was pretty damn good. I honestly thought she would chicken out. You build up this heavy tension between Sonny and Darlene that felt like it could unhinge Darlene and Landon if consummated and then basically Sonny becomes a two pump chump?!? He had an epic fuck Friday night, an ridiculous marathon fuck Saturday night and then he barely registers to her on Sunday?? Brent had the written fuck Sonny should've had frankly. The inconsistency of Sonny's sexual prowess hurt the series a bit. He sexually enslaves MILFs left and right and impresses powerful rich people with his skill set and then poof "is that it?"

I could see the whole CiCi thing. She was clearly begging for Sonny to stake his claim and be jealous and possessive but it sort of sprung fast at the end.

It also feels very…odd that so many people that confess to doing anything anytime for Sonny and turn around and because brush him off in the span of three paragraphs. Felt pretty abrupt.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, from Contrasting

Hey, if you are the same contributor who has been commenting along on the series, you seem to read very critically, as in carefully and with the skills that make for good copy writing. Thanks for the attention to details. You seem very perceptive. -C

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why did you ruin this by adding sid? Cici should have never went to china. Should have never ever fucked sid. Should have never done almost 99% of what she did with everyone besides her son. Sid and cici as anything remotely looking like a couple or fuck buddies is lame. God I hated the sid plot line so much. Why was he even involved in the story in the first place. He wasnt needed at all. This story started at chapter one as a 5 star and now for ten plus chapters with isnt even worthy of a 1 star. Wasted my time seeing this through. Now im pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Contrast, it’s you and Mondotoken. #GOATs

mbush104mbush104about 6 years ago
Thank you

This is for all the chapters. Thank you for your time and talent and for sharing

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Complements!

First, my complements. Kept me binge reading all weekend!

Second, I wonder if Darlene and Sonny have complementary super powers. He can read what women want. Can she read the inner secrets of men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not perfect - but close enough

This has been excellent, I only started Making a week ago so it certainly kept me interested. Perhaps oddly, although the sex is good, what really grabs me is the real relationships Sonny has with his friends and the Milfs plus supporting cast as individuals.

tomjones100tomjones100over 5 years ago
Almost perfect

1) This series is one of the best on this site. 2) The whole Sid plotline is weird, distracting and, more importantly, not sexy. I never liked Annie and I knew it going to be the one big birthmark on the otherwise perfect clear smooth skin of a great story.

Igor Vovkovinskiy is the tallest living man in the USA. He's 36. He's 7 ft 8 in. He probably has a monster cock. He's a virgin. He doesn't have a girlfriend. Why? Because 99.9% of women want a normal 5 ft 10 in fella with an normal cock.

Nobody likes freaks. Nobody likes dwarves or giants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I stil

cannot comprehend why so many writers find it essential to use highly religious words and terms in their stories. With between 650000 to 750000 words available, there is no justification for highly religious words to be used. It is still and will remain my contention that those using highly religious words and terms do so out of fear of religion. They think, no, believe as they are apparently unable to think logically, that by using highly religious words and terms it will in some manner diminish religion. It does not. It does however, diminish the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story writer; but you need help

You write a good storyline; bit too long, but a good story. However, it is obvious you are doing your own editing and not doing a good job of it. One example in this chapter on the first page you write "blisters" when you meant "sisters." These types of errors are rampant throughout every chapter of the story. You need a proofreader who you will listen to. Short of that, try reading your stories out loud. That way you hear what you have written, not what your "minds eye" says you have written. Slow down and pay attention to the details, and you will create a better product.

Rigger7177Rigger71777 months ago

Outstanding, Enjoy the whole story, I Laugh a lot, And I CUM A lot. They should make this into a movie!!!!! I Truly enjoy this story Although it needs to be proofread a little more tightly. Still all in all good story Kudos to the author Good job well done. Thank you very much.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman5 months ago

What a cliff hanger for the next series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous