All Comments on 'Sharing with Mom Pt. 01'

by zornslemma

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sound like it’s gonna be another story where the father gets screwed

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

I have no sympathy for cheating whores who refuse talk to their spouse but are happy to spend all the money they make

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

This will never be a good story! better stop here! 1*

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Fascinating how new stories in here seem to bunch up similarly. There are more than one first time writers on LW today and you have excellent writing skills so we welcome you and need all we can get. It is rare to see anyone with your near perfect word crafting. The only gaff I spotted was in the very first paragraph when you used 'concievable' where I think you meant to prefix the word with 'in'.

You titled this as 01 so I assume more is to come to make something of a story of it. Since you put it in LW one assumes that you intend either for her mom to be found to be screwing around, or maybe for your main character getting married and then becoming unfaithful. The "loving wives" refer to married females who fuck around.

I will look forward to seeing more. I did not rate this one as there was nothing here to comment on. I would have been better if you had at least gone far enough into it to reveal who the intended cheaters would be be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another loser story from another loser writer. You'll be the newest to be tossed onto the pile of those to ignore.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Too short, hope you posted the whole story already so we dont forget this brief intro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well little whore ,help your dad out ,bring one of your whore girls friends over and teach him to please your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't bother with the rest of it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please post this garbage in the correct category

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but clearly, this is just the 1st story posted under THIS name.

You've done the same family of skanks thing before, didnt work then, wont work now.

Im glad Odoreater coached you again before you posted so he could give you phony props for this shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Not difficult at all to see where this non story is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser thinks it's fascinating to have garbage stories posted. 1*

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Nice start. Someone mentioned your first paragraph, the one misspelling, and your good word-crafting skill. Check out the fourth sentence of that paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm surprised Odiouser didn't use his standard what a great word crafter you are in his usual asinine comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous