All Comments on 'Sharon's Afternoon Encounter'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
janet_haneyjanet_haneyover 12 years ago
I love your writing.

Hope you write more. Your writing makes me very hot!

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 12 years ago
Very erotic!

Your sexual descriptions were absolutely delicious. Made me feel that I was right there with you.

luvjuice43luvjuice43almost 12 years ago
I was the guy in the other car

Or so it seemed with your wonderful description of the event. I will read your other stories as soon as possible and hope you will read one of mine.

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 11 years ago
From Bob...

Wow!!!! and thanks.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 8 years ago
So sexy!

Sharon, this is the third or fourth time I have read this, (your "maiden" voyage)😃.

You write so very well. I have read all of your stories, each several times. And if I'm feeling horny, I often will pick out one, or a set and re-read it again. Gets me there every time!

It's been quite a while since any new stories. I guess you must have run out of either experiences or else imagination. Maybe things changed for you.

In any case, yours are the best stories on my list of favorites. I wish you well. B

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grade change

Oh, what a waste. That hot body wasted on 1st graders; probably a good thing as if you taught h.s. all those boys would have constant woodies and be trying to peak down your blouse and up your skirt!

Jumping around with your stories and think this was your first submission and wanted to see how your writing has progressed. I will continue to sample your efforts and enjoy imagining you enjoying being plowed and seeded! Color me jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. I love that word jism and luv the way it tastes. Still with a newbie lover, safe is best and I sorta enjoy seeing a condom sagging with a load of jism/cum, gives us a good idea of exactly how much we're swallowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous