All Comments on 'Sharon's First Time Ch. 04'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
luvjuice43luvjuice43over 11 years ago
Great minds....!

About the same time you published this story I was working on one of mine with a like theme. It was about my first anniversary present to my now ex-wife. It involved a trip to an adult theater, strangers, slippery wet fingers, and seamen on the backs of seats in front of us. Hope you will read it even though I'm not in your league as a writer.

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 11 years ago
Sorry!

My story was "Her Birthday Surprise" not anniversary. Can I claim a "senior moment"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Found it!

Had read in another story of Sharon's dalliance in a theater and was hoping I would find it--I did but would be lying if I didn't say I was disappointed. One of the real thrills of sex in public is the opportunities for others to participate either actively or passively. Theaters have the potential for voyeurs to enjoy the action or for the brave to actively participate. I can just see Sharon's assets being enjoyed by groping hands and mouths as well as being relished by more than a few hard dicks.

Critics always complain about the chance of disease, etc. but it is only fantasy and we can paint any kind of picture we choose to. I choose to paint you enjoying one hard cock after another as they ejaculate deep in your pink recesses! And, more than one of them is black and huge!

I continue to enjoy your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous