All Comments on 'Sharon's Return Pt. 01'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
inthenoke1980inthenoke1980almost 6 years ago
I, for one...

...am glad you're back.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Hi Sharon, it does suck that the anonys are so crude and direct in their criticism. SJoe is also correct in pointing out there are some silly haters in LW.

Thanks for posting, the female POV is not common. Thanks for allowing scoring and comments, stories aren't worth much without them, but given the vitriol on some, I can see why some lesser writers don't allow them.

Some observations and comments, if I may:

The overall theme is great, I mean whats not to like about a hot woman getting hotter? Any and all sexcapades gladly read about.

One comment, have been around a large UHSD for decades, screwing parents not a good long term risk, but YMMV.. You don't have to.mention some hunk is a parent. It may have made you aroused at the time but it probably doesn't ramp it up for the audience?

You intro could be seen as a bit presumptuous, as this is your first post in LW, and most of your stuff is from years ago. Being updated on your status is fine, but it's not like you are an old neighbor returned.

Don't take it personally if people get upset by your third party pregnancy, it's not optimal for any child, you are lucky you have a hubby with an open mind and big heart.

FWIW, it's not erotic except to a very small niche of cuckold humiliation porn fans, you might want to omit that from future stories, unless you are writing a pure stroker only story.

In short, thanks for the story, good luck in future submissions. If an audience of fan boys is desired, you will find better pickings in other categories, as you have now seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for the story

There is nothing sexier than a wife who still embraces her sexuality. Too many women get married and then try to shut that part of themselves off. Why? Why not enjoy the fact that we are designed as sexual beings and we are meant to enjoy sex. I can't wait to hear what happens next. And thank you for deleting all those nasty comments. It seriously takes a diseased mind to come yo a porn site and bitch about, well, porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool

It has happen with swinger friends and it is so sexy to have someone get pregnant by the group. Being into bareback sex and lots of photo sessions, it can always happen and it does add to the fun.

Working222Working222over 5 years ago
Great start

I would have loved a story somewhere in the middle, while Sharon was pregnant. But I am enjoying the buildup!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous