Sharon's Return Pt. 06

Story Info
The story continues with a new man.
2.3k words
4.64
5.5k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Michael moaned loudly, "Oh fuck yea, your cunt is so tight and hot," Then I felt his balls twitch against my vagina and felt him push himself deep into my pussy. Jet after jet of his warm semen flooded my cunt. He stopped pumping and held himself up on his arms, his cock as deep into me as any man had ever been before. His cock throbbed as his orgasm continued deep inside me.

"Yea baby, cum in me. Give it all to me, fill my pussy," I said as Michael continued to ejaculate deep within my womb.

Jet after jet filled me for what seemed like minutes. I felt each spasm of Michael's cock deep inside my vagina. After his orgasm subsided Michael lay on top of me nuzzling my neck, his cock still deep inside my pussy.

Moments later Michael rolled off of me and lay next to me on the bed. His cock was still semi-erect and covered with his semen and my natural lubrication.

Quickly I rolled around so that my head was nestled on his thighs. I reached out and pulled his cock to my mouth and began licking it clean. He moaned as my tongue slathered up and down his shaft savoring every drop of his cum. I moved slightly and engulfed the head of his rapidly deflating cock with my mouth and pumped his shaft to expel every drop of his semen into my mouth.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and looked up at him. "You're cum tastes so good," I said.

Once I had finished cleaning Michael's cock, I moved back to a position lying next to him and propped myself up on my arm. He smiled over at me and said, "That was so intense," he said. "If this is what it is like to fuck married women, I'm gonna look for more."

"Oh, so now you are tired of me," I asked.

"No, not at all, you were terrific and the whole experience was exciting, but I figure this was going to be a one-time thing," he said.

"So, you get laid and I get noting," I asked?

"You got laid too," he said with a smirk.

"Yea, but you got to cum and I didn't," I shot back.

"Who said we are finished," he said.

"Oh, that's different," I said.

I heard the baby stirring in her room down the hall. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back," I said to Michael as I went to tend to my daughter.

My nude body tingled as I got out of bed and headed down the hallway. I was very close to cumming before Michael came in my pussy and I was still flushed with excitement.

I popped in to my daughter's room and saw she was sleeping soundly. I headed to the bathroom off her nursery and cleaned myself up and ran a brush through my hair. I smiled at myself in the mirror and headed back to the master bedroom.

As I entered, I saw Michael propped up on one arm. When he saw me he smiled.

"What," I said?

"Just thinking about how much your body turns me on. That face, those tits, and that shaved pussy. The whole package," he said.

"What turns you on is that you just fucked me," I said. "Men are always turned on by the idea of fucking a married woman."

"Someone else's wife..."

I moved to the bed and sat on the edge next to Michael. He smiled as I sat down next to him.

"I am still a little freaked out about your husband being just downstairs," he said.

"He has been through this before," I replied. "You need to know that we are very supportive of each other. He has accepted the fact that since I had my daughter I need, desire, enjoy, a lot of sex. My husband does his best and he is the love of my life in so many ways, but he isn't as interested, as often, of having sex."

"It is only the physical act of sex and the pleasure you give me and that I can give back to you," I said. "I am not cheating on my husband, I would never leave him nor would he be jealous of what we are doing tonight."

I leaned over and gave Michael a passionate kiss. He eagerly returned my kiss and moved his hand to cup my breast. I felt a tingle of excitement course through my body as we kissed and fondled each other. He caressing my tit and my hand wrapped around his now erect cock. It was thick and hot in my hand.

My nipples hardened as I became more and more aroused from the caressing of Michael's hand on my breasts. I pulled back from our passionate kiss and smiled at Michael.

Quickly I moved to a position kneeling above Michael. I was straddling his thighs as I reached down between my legs and pressed his cock against his belly and moved forward so that my cunt was sliding along his hot, hard cock. I lowered my body against his and felt my hard nipples push against his hard chest.

My cunt tingled as I slid over his cock, feeling the heat of his shaft against the folds of my labia. We kissed passionately as I ground my cunt against his cock.

My pussy oozed with excitement. I moved my cunt to tease his cock with each movement. The bulbous head of his cock spread my labia as I moved over Michael's cock.

He moaned every time the head of his cock slid along the opening of my cunt. He wanted to be deep inside me as much as I wanted him.

I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to feel his cock inside me. I reached down between my legs and guided the head of his cock into my cunt. We both moaned as the wide head of his cock spread the lips and slowly stretched my moist vagina as his cock filled me completely.

I felt him lift his hips as he entered me and felt the volume of his prick fill me completely. Reflexively I flexed my cunt muscles against his cock shaft. His cock felt hot and he was balls deep into my oozing cunt.

His cock felt good and I was pleased that he seemed to know what he was doing. I raised myself up so I was straddling his hips. He cock was buried deep inside me and I smiled down at Michael. The look on his face said it all, he was enjoying my tight, smooth pussy.

I reached down and pulled his hands to my large breasts. He started by cupping the fullness of my tits. Realizing that my nipples were hard he began gently pinching them and tugging at them.

I leaned down and kissed him passionately.

I pulled away from our deep kiss, sat up straight, grinding my cunt hard against his cock that filled my cunt. I put my hands on his knees leaning back to give him a better view of his dick penetrating the depths of my excited cunt.

I clenched the muscles of my vagina around the shaft of his cock and heard him give an audible moan of pleasure. I clenched and released his shaft to pleasure him for a couple of minutes and then slowly moved my body forward again. I put my hands on either side of his head to lightly caress his face with my heavy tits. He quickly reached up cupping the fullness of them, handling the flesh of my tits.

I smiled down at him and slowly started to fuck myself on his cock. I started rolling my hips forward so that his cock could glide in and out of my moist pussy. With each rock of my hips his cock slid against my engorged clit as his thick meaty cock slipped in and out of me. As I lowered myself on his shaft and I clenched tightly at his cock.

Michael smiled as his cock was being pleasured by my eager, hot cunt. I looked down and smiled at him. "You are really loving fucking a married woman, aren't you," I said.

"I'd enjoy this even if you weren't married," he replied. "Your tits are beautiful and your cunt is hot and tight. Who could ask for anything more?"

"I'm liking the excitement of being with you for the first time as well," I assured him.

"You forgot about last week in your car," he asked?

"Not at all," I said. "But your beautiful cock was in my hand then. Now it is where we both want it to be, deep in my cunt."

"Yea," Michael said. "In your tight, moist, eager married cunt."

We chatted and fucked for several minutes. It was an extra turn on suddenly for me to be reminded that I am fucking a guy who isn't my husband. Michael's cock felt wonderful and I was becoming more and more excited as his cock slid effortlessly in and out of my pussy. Each time he completely penetrated me and I felt the base of his cock push against my labia I contracted my cunt around his thick shaft. Each squeeze of my cunt to Michael's cock elicited a moan.

After a few more minutes I suggested to Michael we change places. "I want this delicious sensation of your cock fucking me to last," I said.

I rolled off of him and smiled devilishly up at him as I lay on the bed next to him. "Your choice," I said. "What do you want to try?"

Before he could answer I moved to a kneeling position on the bed and slowly moved my upper body forward lowing my breasts to the bed. My ass was pointed at him and I wiggled it seductively.

"No anal," I said, "but doggie might entice you."

He needed no further invitation and quickly move behind me. His cock was hard and pointed straight out from his body. He moved close and I felt a jolt of excitement course through my body when I felt his hot cock head brush against my swollen cunt lips. He rubbed his cock between the folds of my labia and slowly pushed himself into me. He filled me completely with one thrust and I moaned as his cock stretched my cunt.

All those sensations that I have been feeling since the birth of my daughter came flooding back over me. I needed this. I know proper women would fight the urge for sex with men other than their husbands, but my body and my mind needed for me to get fucked. Fucked more often that my husband could provide. I felt empowered and strong taking control of my sexual needs. I also felt hot and desired.

My body, especially my vagina, craved the pleasure of sex and I was not going to be shamed by the outmoded conventions of life dictate to me what I could enjoy.

"Oh, God," I moaned, "You feel bigger and thicker when you fuck me from behind."

All I heard was a moan from Michael as his cock possessed the cunt of a married woman, me.

He lingered for a few moments at the point of complete insertion. I felt the base of his cock push tightly against my cunt and eagerly grasped at his cock with the muscles of my vagina.

I lifted myself slightly to allow for deeper penetration and my tits lifted off the bed and started to sway as he started fucking me. I reached back and grasped one of his hands and pulled it to my large, full breast. He cupped the fullness of my tit and caressed my hardening nipple with his thumb and finger.

Michael slowly fucked my cunt. He pushed his thick cock deep into me with each thrust and I pushed back to meet his thrusts.

We were building up a nice rhythm, his cock glancing over my clit with each stroke. I felt my cunt tingle as his hot cock grated against my engorged clit. I felt my excitement building and knew he was going to bring me over the edge to a massive orgasm soon.

Suddenly I heard my daughter fussing in her bedroom nearby. I assumed that my husband would come upstairs to look in on her, but her fussing became more focused with a cry. I waited, listening for my husband's footsteps on the stairs, but she started to get more out of control and her cries grew louder.

"Sorry," I said, looking back over my shoulder at Michael, "I'll be right back."

I moved forward and got off the bed and headed to my daughter's room. She was fussing so I picked her up and moved to the rocking chain in the nursery. I rocked her for a few moments then my husband walked into the room.

'I thought you said it was up to me," he said as he saw me rocking her.

"It's OK," I said, "I was closer."

Seeing my husband, I realized that I am a very lucky woman to have a man like him in my life.

I got up and put her back into her crib. I turned to my husband and pressed my body to his and kissed him passionately. I slid my hand down over the front of his pants and squeezed his hardening dick.

I pulled away and devilishly looked up at him. "I have a plan that you might enjoy. Let me go talk to Michael and I'll be right back."

Sex has, since the birth of my daughter, been a motivating event in my life. My loving husband has allowed me to live a lifestyle that most women wouldn't even consider as proper. Fuck proper, I love the attention and the pleasure I get from what I am and what I do.

I smiled at my husband and headed back to our bedroom. Michael was in for an interesting visit, if he is man enough.