All Comments on 'Sharon's Return Pt. 06'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeeover 4 years ago
So glad you're back!

OMG, I've missed reading the flaming accounts of all your hot, sexy fucking so much! So glad to have you back. Your stories are such a turn on! Thank you!! Hope to read about you taking a couple more big, hot loads in the next installment.

SharonMWFSharonMWFover 4 years agoAuthor
Do I need these asshole comments

Really Anonymous? What the fuck right do you have to comment on my life and lifestyle.

Don't like the posts I share with my readers? Then don't read them. If you do read them, then shut the fuck up.

Haters gotta hate that their cocks are small and they can't get a real woman.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 4 years ago
Hey! I missed you!

Welcome back! Enough time had gone by, I was afraid you might have moved on. This is a really hot chapter, and your excellent descriptions put me “right there” in that sweet, tight little cunt of yours once again. I hope you continue the story on from here, and sooner than this last interval. Between Mike and Mr Bryan, you have enough dangling loose ends for quite a bit more extra-curricular fucking.

I do wish one of these guys would clean you up by “eating the pie;” a particular fetish of mine, and one I am sure you would adore, you hot sexy little minx, you! In fact if you have never had that done, it would give you the orgasm of your lifetime.

One small thing: you might ease back on is the number of times you and your lover of the moment emphasize the “married” aspect of it. The way you are, that becomes a trivial point once the fucking starts.

Hope to see ya (back here!) soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sweet story

nice pacing, great imagery, thank you for writing it!

alan13703alan13703over 4 years ago

Really Anonymous. Well said Sharon. These people are judgemental morons who have no idea. Love your Stories so please ignore the sad little haters and keep writing. 👍😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good to see you back

Your stories are fantastic. Please keep on writing.

Your humble fan. LoL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous