Shattering Crystal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no," I said. "It's all good." I lied. It was not all good. Not by a lot.

"We're, uh, swingers," I explained, making it up as I spoke. "This is a little game we play. Crystal dresses up, picks up a guy at a hotel bar, takes him back, and fucks him. I'm in the bar watching the whole thing until they leave. The next day we fuck like crazy reliving the rush of her being with another dude." The thought of that had actually happened made me want to vomit, but I needed him to believe me.

"You were there last week?" he asked, somewhat disbelieving.

"Yeah, yeah. Crystal had the same dress on, right?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah."

"Tits hanging out."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, tonight she was going to hook up with this other dude," I continued lying, but in reality, she had been going to hook up with another dude. Me. "She was not expecting to see you. Hell, I'm sure she never expected to see you again. So, you shocked her, and she was put off."

"Oh, I see," He said.

"But, that guy is no longer interested in fucking her," which was the truth, "so, she sent me down to try to find you. Do you want to fuck her again tonight?"

He hesitated. "Are you going to be there? I ain't into no gay shit."

"No, no," I said. "Trust me, I have no interest in watching you fuck my slut of a wife."

"Oh, well, yeah," he responded. "I'd love to. That bitch can fuck!"

I bristled.

"Yeah, she sure can," I said. "She's up there now, naked in the bed waiting for you. Just go up, turn off the light when you get in, don't talk. Just strip and get in bed with her. She's yours all night. Here's the room key."

I handed him the key card and told him the room number.

"Thanks, dude," he said with a shit-eating grin then practically ran to the elevator.

"Oh, one last thing," I called out. "Crystal likes it really rough, and loves to roleplay, so no doesn't always mean no if you know what I mean."

He chuckled, shot me a thumbs up, and continued on his way to find Crystal.

I called up an uber and went out to meet it.

12