All Comments on 'Shaving My Mom'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

So fucking sexy! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

AWESOME Nothing else needs to be said... 5 stars.... Pappasleaze!

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Great job describing the event! I voted the maximum five stars, but I would have given more if possible. Even though your story seems complete within itself, a sequel might be warranted giving your characters a chance to further their exploits with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shaved?

I hate the child look...1 star

clive2007clive2007over 3 years ago
Very good

Excellent story. Well done!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
good story

maybe more ,with maybe adding a sister or a aunt?

Snipe85Snipe85over 3 years ago
DAM

This is one Hot story, Excellently written!!!!! With an amazing buildup till the ultimate conclusion. Thank You.

Most Definitely 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would rather play with my mom but I want my mom to have hair

ker63469ker63469over 3 years ago
HOTT

Excellent. Well done

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Shit hot! Shave a bushy chick is so erotic. They’re drenched and breathing like the just finished the Boston marathon. 5* , but grab an editor. You walked around the dinner table twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW !!

It. Feels even better if both people are totally shaved. Worth the shaving, and a Mom makes it doubly better. I accidentally hit one star I really meant it to be five.

WildcatF4F1941WildcatF4F1941over 3 years ago
Worth a Second (maybe Third) Read

Very Hot!!!

LexxRuthlessLexxRuthlessover 3 years ago

Very well done, sir. The pacing and buildup were sublime, and I found myself panting as that hair fell away...

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
bummer

your writing was great, but, it always saddens me when a pussy gets shaven. A grown woman should have some hair, not bare like a pre-pubescent teenage girl. otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

I liked the build up. Although it wasnt over many pages it was done well but once the actual sex started it lost it a bit. "Fuck you mom" etc. Who the tells someone fuck you when having sex. Was like a 13 year old virgin wrote the dialogue at that point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hairless? Erk!

Pussies should be hairy, especially Mommy pussies.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Mom's a submissive?

The shaving scene made the whole story. I thought that the descriptive sex could have been done better. What son talks to his mom like that? Still loved it.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Great story. I find that the more realistic the setting and dialogue, the hotter the incest story, and this one has that in spades. Learning what makes two relatives cross that uncrossable line adds to the heat, and your long, slow buildup made the anticipation deliciously palpable.

One housekeeping tip: He got up from the table, walked to his mother, and then in the next paragraph, he stood up again. That inconsistency in the narrative pulled me out of the moment, so be more careful next time.

Oh one more thing. Mustard on Turkey is a sin against God and nature! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love Hair

Hot story, but Moms should have plenty of hair. There is something about plowing through that lovely thicket that is so erotic.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
A Very Different Storyline But So HOT!!!!*****

DAMN!! that was hot. Thanks for sharing.

MR1926MR1926about 3 years ago
HOT

OH, this was HOT alright...

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 3 years ago

Hot story, even though I prefer the pussy hairy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You know moms' pussies are supposed to be hairy. You have more to play with and explore. Plus, with a full bush she looks like the grown woman we love, and not a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kept me hard the whole story through, hella sexy!!!

Rip142Rip142almost 3 years ago

WOW! I loved it! Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree that Moms' pussies are supposed to be hairy--the more hair the better. But, I must say this was an erotic story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

My opinion(they're like assholes, everybody has one) is I like pussies either bare or tightly trimmed.

I don't like picking pubes out of my teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story. I was employed to shave my mothers hairy bush--as she knew I'm shaved and hairless from the neck down. We have had sex play and oral but not actual fucking. You're super lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good description. Very hot indeed !

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He SHAVED his mother's pussy. A shaved pussy is a turn off. So is a "landing strip. What is going to land on it? Mosquitoes? Flies?

WHAT HE HELL IS THIS DOING IN THE HAIRY PUSSY CATAGORY??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quit reading when they decided he would shave her.

Barry67Barry67over 2 years ago

Who puts mustard on turkey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He said he was aroused by her massive bush. So, why shave it? Why not experience the fun of the mystery in slowly plowing through that great wonder and find all her crevices and enjoy it just that way. Shaving off all her hair does not make Mom look sexier. It makes her look little-girlish, not like the mature good-looking woman you want. So tired of this obsession with needing to shave a woman's pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was ok. Terrible kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is beautiful. I too walked in on my mom when I was 18. When we chatted about her hairy bush, she confused in me that she keeps it hairy because her sex life is non-existent. I expressed to her how beautiful she is, what a wonderful person she is and how amazing her body is, and she should feel great about her body. I told her that if she weren't my mom that I would do her. I asked if there was anyone to shave her pussy for her if she'd be up to that. She agreed and wanted to know where the "salon" is. I told her it's right here and I'll do it. In expressing my "credentials", I told her I didn't get to ladies in the summer to make money. I also told her that I shave my pubes as well.

As she out her trust in me and my skill, she had nothing to lose other than her pubes. We both got naked and that placed her at ease. In our shower my cock was smooth and hard and she assured me that an erection is perfectly fine. After clipping most of her pubes, I then applied shave gel and shaved away every trace of her bush, exposing her light brown pussy lips to the air. I too kissed her pussy when I got done, and then she wanted me to lick her pussy.

We don't have sex, but that moment was truly beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

I loved your story but could not help agreeing with some of the commenters. MUSTARD has no business touching turkey. Mayonnaise was designed to go well with turkey. Turkey is essentially dry and needs the moisture mayonnaise give it. Mustard should only be used on hot dogs. Mustard gives hot dogs a much needed spice. If you think turkey needs spice too then you do not know what pepper is used for.

Now I said I agreed with previous commenters but it was ONLY with the Mustard thing. The trend of hairy pussies is gorgeous is so not happening. Hairy pussies means the woman is just lazy in their grooming habits or have poor grooming habits. I love eating pussy but I will NOT eat a hairy pussy, simple fact. I have a hair phobia. Plus it does makes everything more sensitives to pleasure if it is bare.

Great story, Thank You!

John

redjac1888redjac1888about 2 years ago

the only thing lacking was some oral action

eat the pussy then fuck the pusdy snd then kiss the woman after party

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Top story great pace & joyful yarn.

naughtysister6naughtysister6about 2 years ago

what a hot story hope you do more storys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story you need to continue with more!

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

Nagging bullying punk of a son, with no appreciation of an adult woman's proper full muffin, neatly trimmed. No surprise his young conquests all bald/landing strip, and no mention of a steady gf. An adult self-actualized woman will tell him take a hike, go back to his Barbie dolls...gave this a rare 2

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikalmost 2 years ago

Although I thought this story was hot, I'm with the group that thinks pussies need hair on them. A bare pussy may be be more sensitive during sex, but it's also susceptible to razor burn from a guy's 5 o'clock shadow. Neatly trimmed is a perfect compromise between being wild and unkempt and being rubbed raw and sore from my facial hair and pubic hair scratching the fuck out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story,loved the period that I fucked my mom then lucky enough to meet and fuck my gorgeous mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

While some vintage photos of full bush nudes can be erotic and interesting, the one time I actually encountered a woman with a thick, full, black bush I found that it wasn’t that appealing. I quickly worked my way to her pushy lips spreading them with my fingers and used only my fingers until I fucked her. Normally I would have eaten her until she got off. But not this time. Some hair is fine, a landing is good, and even bald is okay. But not thick and furry - especially on a girl with black hair. As for the story itself, it was very good. Would have been nice if he licked her some, and very good if he got her off with his tongue and fingers before fucking her. But still very good story. Now we need to know where this relationship goes from here. Certainly he continues to take care of her sexual needs from now on. So let’s read about it….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I ve been fascinated with a woman going from a full bush to a smooth pussy. In my college days I lived with my mom and I got to see her naked quiet often. The first time she covered up but the she said "son, we are adults and we have nothing to hide"--mind you, my mom is a Pakistani Muslim woman. That Friday night, mom suggested an in-house date for both of us--on 1 condition: we both do it naked.

Friday night came and obviously the notion of not having anything to wear wasn't present. I was nervous, but on other hand we'll be naked and so what if she sees my hairy cock hard. "You look amazing son, and I know why something's 'up'!! We hugged and chatted and it was beautiful doing this naked but with my mom?? As wee sat at the table, her wandering hand was on my thigh, getting slowly closer to my cock.

"Son, have you ever wondered how much better you'd look without all that hair you have from the neck down?" I told her I've thought about it but never did it. "Can I shave you?". I was shocked that my beautiful naked saved mom is was asking me that, and I figured now or never.

After a glass of wine to relaxed me, we went to the bathroom and showered together. My harb cock was close to her hot pussy. Mom worked on me in the bathtub in small sections from the neck down. She got me smooth and did my pubes last. The adsence of body hair made her touch a million times intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was short but it mostly worked as a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did enjoy the sex in the story but I was always so turned on by seeing my mother’s full bush…The thickness, the dark hairs, all of that heightened my feeling of being drawn so strongly and helplessly to this taboo little trap being so brazenly flaunted by this confident older woman… She knew exactly what she was doing and she knew she had me…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great idea of having her son shave her 👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, I love that full bush on a woman! Makes for mystery and excitement.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

tell us more stories of you and your mum fucking

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love a full bush on a woman. I don't think my mom ever shaved her pussy. I enjoy the feel of her pussy hairs tickling my dick when it comes in contact with her and begins sliding in. However, this story was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I fucked the shit out of her." That has to be the trademark phrase for every low-grade porno scene ever written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story until the shave began (WHY????????????) this is a mom, not a 19-year-old-teen!!!!!!!!!, that doesn't know any better than to cause razor burn pimples oozing pus, PRICKLY STUBEL, and orange-tinged skin from blood if she clips the NASTY pimple heads with a razor the next morning. (SHAVED PUSSIES ARE for the most part SOME OF THE NASTIEST LOOKING THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I CAN GOOGLE THE IMAGE OF A PLUCKED CHICKEN IF I WANT TO SEE THAT KIND OF MESS) Again, this was a mom story, not a shaved anything story. POINTLESS, (1) rating like many others gave it.

Arseguy666Arseguy6667 months ago

I loved the fact that this story was a really incestuous tale about a Son shaving his Mummy's hairy fanny from being a huge bush to a completely bald bush, and then fucking her freshly shaved fanny as well.

However, as I am a guy who prefers fanny's to be really bushy, like Mummy's bush was to start with, I'd have left her fanny bushy like it was, then fucked her arse, real hard, real dry and real often.

I would also have told her to get rid of all of her bras and panties and start only wearing very thin, cheesecloth material types of tops and micro-mini skirts and for a choice, some same material micro-mini dresses too...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

lost me at the shaving tag. Such a tragedy.

EuphonyEuphony5 months ago

Absolutely met the SimonDoom high standard. A tight narrative that dabbles in occasional expanded thought but never too much to break pacing or appear to take itself incredibly seriously. Doesn't make itself out to be fine dining but damn if it ain't upper end fast casual that feels like you'd be able to make at home yet you somehow you never do and, if you're honest w/yourself, maybe takes more significant effort than you give it credit.

Not the flashiest of rides but miles in, you start noticing the creature comforts and appreciating the hints of craftsmanship. It's the ride you *should* want and more certainly need. We descendants of monkeys are terrible at choice but I think Simon navigates this wisely, hits the marks and expectations and garnishes with a little surprise here and there for color. It's admirable balancing.

I will forever be confounded by the fact Simon writes the absolutely most transparent titles and descriptions on here ("just the facts" but never on the nose) yet still some seem dumbstruck that something plain spelled out occured. His tagging is even better yet still not enough to save some from themselves. Mind Boggling.

Consistency reads as damning praise to some but I hold it in some of the highest regard. I can commit my time knowing even if my own personal proclivities don't sync well with the themes, I'm never going to regret the investment and there's a good chance I'll pick up a new tool for the toolkit even if I don't have the same experience as the more intended audience.

And what more can you ask for? Never fear (of a bad experience.) Fun surprise. Always a laudable ruthless efficiency. Nobody needs a Simon inquisition. You can count on his shit. Read it without worry. (so long as you use his thoughtful tags provided) Always worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm glad I'm not the only person who has been concerned about his mother's bush. I convinced her to shave by walking in our home naked. I've always been shaved from the neck down and that got Mom to talk about how long does it take for me to shave everything. Not long after that, she asked me to shave her bush.

falelornfalelorn4 months ago

Holy cow, that was so hot. One of my favourite stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

We were going to Spain on holiday and had a week to go,I came home from work and heard my wife and my daughter Sophia talking and laughing in our bedroom,I walked upstairs and heard Sophia telling her mother that she couldn't go on holiday with a bush like that! What do you mean my wife said to her? I looked through the door which wasn't fully closed and saw my wife standing naked and Sophia sat on the edge of the bed looking at her hairy pussy! What does yours look like Sophia? Our 18 year old daughter stood up and took her shorts off revealing her shaved pussy! Oh I don't know whether I want mine to look like that Sophia! Let's just trim it a little bit mum, my wife put her foot on the bed and Sophia started shaving her pussy! My wife kind of sighed ! Oops sorry mum I didn't mean to touch you there! It's more than your father has lately she said to Sophia! Mum that's to much information!! There,now the other leg mum, Sophia touched her clit again by accident and said mum your wet! God I'm sorry Sophia have you nearly finished? Yeah just this little bit left mum,Sophia just pushed the inside of her leg and her mother gushed her juices over Sophia's hand but also on her face! I'll have to have a talk with dad about this mum Sophia says laughing! But now touching her own clit! Your father will be home soon my wife said! This won't take long mum! Sophia starts rubbing her clit sitting on the bed with her legs apart and with her left hand touched her mothers clit! My wife let her and pulled her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers, Sophia smirked at her mum and then put her fingers inside her pussy!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 1 month ago

This is an exciting sequence of events , one could only dream of such things happening. Very good presentation of a son manipulating a latent horney mom to succum to his every wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5347 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.