All Comments on 'She Claimed Him'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 5 years ago
Well written

A complete tale from budding beginning to full ownership - wonderful. Matti is a lucky sub to have found such a caring Mistress.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exciting and realistic.

Many lads can benefit from proper training. Often an older woman will recognize the young men who are in need. It is usually best to share with only 1 or 2 confidants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Messy

As in the story was messy.

Too many mistakes in the writing. Know instead of now. Giggled instead of giggles and far too many to remember.

It should have been two separate stories.

The first should have ended when Fen left.

The best bit was when Audrey entered it.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 5 years ago
Lovely 5*****

you never fail to deliver. Best regards Jane.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 4 years ago
*breathless*

Utterly wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Oh how sweetly perfect..... Brings me to me knees with yearning and envy of that boy!

jonlefoujonlefouover 4 years ago
Wonderful story.

Congratulations. Though short, this story is so erotic and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good!

Lost me here and there, he submitted too quick, BUT....... EXCELLENT story. Thanks for sharing your writing. I plan to explore your back catalog : )

You write very well!

Regards,

Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent erotic story.

Loved the pure eroticism of this story. Would have loved to have swapped places with him and to have been used by a woman like he was.

MisterteaMisterteaover 4 years ago
I liked it, although..

I had to skip the passage about the use of sounds on Matti - that's a hard limit for me. As for the rest, apart from the mis-spellings mentioned elsewhere in the replies, and a few omitted words and suchlike errors, this is a fine piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This story has to be one of the best I've read. I'm exploring my sexual desires, I agree it's important to please women, learning to be submissive to them is exciting & fun.

FestofishFestofishover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

And wow some more! This kept me rock hard all day. So intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

As a total submissive, owned by my wife from before our marriage, I know what it is to be sodomized by a strapon--especially by several women. Great story! Took me to climax 3x while reading it.

SEPApegSEPApegover 4 years ago
Wow

I yearn to be owned like this! My cunt is aching for attention. Too bad it is just a fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The way she treated him from the outset was pretty unpleasant and brutal that I’m amazed he didn’t end up in A & E having stitches. Lost count of how many times she raped him and as this was his first experience, he wouldn’t have been able to crawl, let alone walk. Misandrist, sadistic and nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Last anon comment clearly didn't read the story. She spends a good deal of time lubricating and relaxing him for penetration. Not sure where 'misandrist' came from either, she seems respectful and caring whilst commanding and firm. One assumes the commentator just hates pegging stories?

Anyway, I loved it. So nice to read a pegging tale by someone who clearly has been so used! 5 stars from me!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 4 years ago

I always love how the Negative anonymous commenters always read all the way to the end (in this case 5 parts) so they can detail their disgust. What a lark. Btw great story. Thanks. L O R

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 4 years ago
for such an excellent writer there are 2 spelling mistakes which are glaring:.....

[ dunno' if it is due to Auto-Correct or else...]

On Pg.2 : " feel the taughtness of the muscle" should be " feel the tautness of the muscle".

& also on Pg.2 : " hiding discretely between your buttocks" should read as " hiding discreetly between your buttocks".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story. Reread it often.

Enjoy the caring dominance and full submission.

As a Domme with an anal fetish I entirely agree it's the way for total submission and control.

Will check out your back catalogue.

Thank you so much!

EmirusEmirusabout 4 years ago
First to last

I have a feeling I may have read one of your stories some time ago but if so I’ve forgotten which one and I’m too lazy to go through them all. I came across a link for She Claimed Him (your last story) and decided to read A Boy’s First Time (your first story) to see what improvements had been made. It’s one of my idiosyncrasies. Many writers, with umpteen stories more than you and I, have shown no improvement in their writing, in all aspects.

She Claimed Him is, of course, a massive leap in all aspects from your tentative A Boy’s First Time. I thought this one fully deserving of five stars and an enjoyable read. It’s not the easiest task to take a very simple storyline and make it interesting for five pages. I find it easy to write two/three pages but much more difficult to write five or more. So I appreciate the thought that’s gone in to five pages.

The bad news. If you are going to make mistakes then it stands to reason in five pages you are probably going to make five times the mistakes in one. Some readers, of course, aren’t bothered about mistakes as long as they get sufficiently aroused which is why those stories have, only in my opinion naturally, higher ratings than they deserve. You’ve written a very good story, so good the enjoyment from reading it greatly outweighed the mistakes.

I think you may have originally possibly have begun writing the story in the first person as you occasionally lapsed into it. Other things such as woman instead of women and vice versa. Silly things that should have been picked up on a final read through. You don’t need an editor but I do think you need a proof reader.

One final point I would make is sometimes too much description can be as bad as too little. It’s a difficult balancing act. But, as I’ve said, a definite five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

An incredible story. My fiancee showed it to me, I am submissive to her but am not really interested in other women. Bit nervous about the idea of being pegged, never done that.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of submission and dominance

It looks like I read this before, but I don't remember it. I love the title, and I love the tone and the development of the story. As a submissive myself, I really relate to stories that show both the dominant and the submissive really caring for their partner and pursuing a deep commitment to the partner's pleasure. I want to be as deeply submissive and finely attuned to my Owner's pleasure as the submissive in this story. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would love for a woman to yank on a nipple chain attached to nipple clamps attached to my sensitive nipples like that!

DSMasterDSMasterover 3 years ago

You missed an opportunity with the tantic training to introduce the bottom to the wonder of a fist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible Story an Journey

A fantastic read an Incredible Journey into Submission,A red blooded male not realizing she was taking him down a path of discovery an awareness ... him feeling guilty with Fenella an realizing at that stage he was owned by Su .... incredible ... a story to read again ... fantastic an Amazing piece of writing an fully descriptive just wished something like that had happened to me in my younger days ... But in the meantime again incredible story✨✨

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An interesting and well written story and it gave me quite a powerful orgasm. But, and I don't know if it is a reflection of the feminist era we live in or what, when we got to that great section where she throws his legs over her shoulders and just does him deeply, my mind somehow converted her into a strong older male and the boy a became a young truly feminine girl. I guess in this era of constantly powerful women and western men not shown in that manner so much these days, my mind in that moment became more excited by the idea of a traditional strong older man being that dominant (something you rarely see in conventional film/tv these days) and doing so with such powerful success and pleasure for both partners. Kind of bizarre in fact because I certainly didn't begin reading the story that way. It just happened at the section I mentioned. Yeah, one can find other stories with male dominance but the way you write dominance/submission is effective and for some reason my orgasm hit hard when I switched the genders around at the point I mentioned. Not sure why it happened that way because I do enjoy strong women stories, but I think it might be because gender roles in modern society today have developed such that western men are rarely shown in that position of a truly powerful being, like the woman in this story, so my mind got turned on when I switched it back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a nice story. I'm usually leery of flr or mistress/slave stories because I dont like the notion of anyone. Male, female, or other. as property. However I like how gentle she could be, and he clearly was into it. They had real love. He was never chastity caged, beaten severely, nor sissyfied, humiliated, etc. He was allowed to cum normally also. Without long term denial. Many commentators deride anon dissenters. I have dissented too on occasion, usually tocruel abuse, not controlled and safe bdsm. But real sadism. Not a fan of the gynarchy theme, that all men need to be subjugated and have a mistress, etc. But that's ok. Idont have to like all elements. My rule is no rape torture or excessive cruelty. I don't read those. I I found the story very erotic and not cruel at all. Perhaps he was dildoed a bit much for realities sake. But its fiction. And he was allowed to rest, and given aftercare, which I seldom see. So bravo, loving femdom without excessive cruelty. I loved it.

beej1123beej1123over 2 years ago

Extremely well written. Love the use of not often played erogenous regions, the anus in particular. Tasting one's own semen takes the experience to a whole other level.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

I loved this story, and longed to be Matti - to be owned and used by an older, experienced Domme ; to have my anus become Her pussy to use ; to give myself, body and soul, to Her, knowing I was where I belong - in Her service.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But really lacks details.

"Swinging a leg over the top of him, she took his erection in her hand and sank down on to him. He cried out in pleasure as her hot sex enveloped him for the first time, and he came within minutes, the Goddess riding him, full breasts and hips and all female softness as she milked every drop from him."

That's a description. A Reader's Digest description. Erotic? Nope.

Three stars.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

I love his full submission to his Mistress.

AslutboiAslutboiover 1 year ago

Matti is such a lucky boy to be claimed and owned by a Goddess. It is my lifetime dream to serve a Goddess as her pet and slave husband for lifetime servitude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not being a sheep, this type of story with the guy essentially "laying down to die" when Su snaps her fingers, doesn't make sense to me. Unfortunately, this seems to be the norm for this genre on this site.

You can have a dom/sub relationship without humiliation or emasculation. I have no problem letting the woman drive, but she has to earn the right to do so.

Just as I would have to earn the right to be invited to her bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great story. Loved it what a Lucky guy wish it was me

dave926dave926about 1 year ago

This seduction story is the best I've read in a very long time. It is also quite realistically written.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Matti, such a good little obedient boy.

So willing to please, makes you a delicious pet.

jaffa1108jaffa110812 months ago

Wow ! . have never been so green with envy , would have loved to have met a woman like su in my late teens ,early twenties. Thought i had won the lottery at 41yrs old, when new girlfriend introduced me to the pleasures of being pegged.

But being seduced and shown ,at such a young age ,what sexual pleasure there is if you trust and embrace without judgement, a world thats yours to choose and live the life. To be bottom,to take it inside you, the one that wants to serve and submit, enjoys being romanced and seduced by an older dominant mistress ( sorry i digress)sexual equality in bed whatever the role , all those wonderful moments that are my fond memories, To have been that young and wise, with that knowledge and experience, a lifetime of pleasure, a future full of dominant females ,Su would be the first of many!!

Being that young and preyed upon by an older dominant women,that truly is EROTIC ,

A very very very lucky man, ha ha never thought reading erotica would learn more about myself and who I could have been, still two things that will never change

1. Jealousy is an awful trait, but it helps ,if your honest to yourself, only then will others see you ,know you, and share and give ,honesty and equality (pssst and you should never pay for who you are, the oldest profession is just that ,no sub categories. Two people , equal and both consenting, how many goddesses and mistresses think Benjamin's and Newton's constitute there worth ?? Another reason this story so special)

2. Anonymous prats ,who think they are clever to comment on a topic , that they want but will never have ,purely on there fear of who they are or might be if let out to run free !! A sane person would have stopped reading .if it was all that ,your disrespectful comments ,portrayed as factual judgements ,and did you really whinge about grammar and spelling????

Bet you dream of being matti , but sadly, musterbating and funtasising about a dominant woman fooking

You up the bam with her strupon, will always be your secret dirty wish, no man or woman read this story of seduction ,eroticism and got to the end , by being an anonymous frigid anal virgin. That hides behind his pathetic comments , DON'T LIKE DON'T READ, ERRRM psst how many times you have to stop and yank it off ??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What i would give to see theredheadboy resume writing... he was the best.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

But rushed.

Three stars.

GhostWraithGhostWraith9 months ago

We’ll packed and written, and actually a pretty sweet story for this site

ph1lboyph1lboy8 months ago

really enjoyed this story, very well written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best one yet!

GrinchgirlGrinchgirl5 months ago

This was an awesome story!

billbuttbillbutt3 months ago

Just fanrastic!

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett2 months ago

Anal ist zwar nicht so mein Ding, aber die Geschichte ist sehr gut beschrieben und die Gefühle des "Haustiers" sind sehr einfühlsam dargestellt. Hat mir gut gefallen.

submax19submax19about 1 month ago

Amazing!!! Simply amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...