She Did It for Him

Story Info
We help a friend's husband accept his new role.
2.5k words
3.43
42.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,709 Followers

This story is dedicated to Laura K who has entertained my husband while I spent time with his friend Tom, my lover. She helped him through his angst when I left to spend time with Tom at his house. She celebrated with him upon my early and unexpected return never to see Tom again. She shared with us both her desire for a dominant man, preferably black to fuck her and make her husband a cuckold. This is how it happened.

The look on Laura's husband face was priceless. johnnie and I had arrived 20 minutes ago. After our husbands met and we settled down Laura turned to her husband and told him that tonight was for him. "Remember I love you and I'm doing this for you."

Laura kissed his forehead and left us to prepare. "Go help her out johnnie. You know you want to."

You see, johnnie is my happy cuckold husband. He'd write stories and post them online about his cuckolding. It was his friend Tom with whom it began. Shortly after johnnie let Tom fuck me that first time we both discovered that me having a lover was something both johnnie and I needed. Laura responded to one of his stories and that's when they began emailing back and forth.

Ladies, let me assure you that your husband or boy friend wants to see you take another man's larger cock. He won't admit it at first but once the seed is planted in his head it won't be long before it becomes his idea. If you're happy in your marriage and really love each other your man will find pleasure in watching another man give you something different, something you husband knows he is unable to give you.

In Laura's case she wants a man to dominate her. Specifically she told my husband she wants a strong and aggressive black man to fuck her in front of her husband. She knows he'll be stunned, hurt, and angry at first. But that's to be expected when you drop it on him unexpectedly. He will see that much bigger cock enter what was his and his only domain. Watching that black stud fuck her longer than he could last will forever be etched in his psyche. That's when a good wife treats her hubby tenderly.

First she should thank him for being supportive of her taking a lover.

Afraid of losing you, your husband, if he loves you will become compliant and submissive. This is where a soft, long lasting hand job will reassure him that you're still his wife. As hubby nears climax share with him how that big black cock felt in you and how sexy it was seeing your hubby beat his meat watching you. Ask him what part he liked most and I can guarantee he'll cum for you.

Then, if you the wife make his orgasms dependent on your permission your horny little hubby will do almost anything you ask. He will try hard to curry favor with your black man in hopes of making you both happy. In a short amount of time he will let himself be subjugated just to be included.

So when johnnie showed me Laura's emails I knew johnnie and I could help her husband understand and accept his role in what will soon be their cuckold marriage.

I contacted Laura introducing myself as johnnie's wife Cindy. She was a little put off at first thinking that she might be interfering with our marriage. After I explained our situation and how pleased I was that my sweet hubby had found a friend she began to open up to me as she had with johnnie. We agreed to meet.

It was over lunch when Laura finally admitted that she had already been with her black man and that he'd had her suck his cock in front of a hotel window before fucking her against that same window. She said that she'd been out shopping when she met him. As is her tendency she was dressed to attract men's attention.

He approached her and asked if she'd join him for a drink. She went to a nearby bar with him and in only a few minutes he'd let her know he expected her to suck his cock. She accompanied him to his hotel room and met his expectations and more.

Now Laura wants to bring that relationship home and cuckold her husband. She was inexperienced and asked me how she should proceed. That's when I told her johnnie and I would help ease her husband into what will become his happy new life.

A plan was hatched that afternoon. When I told johnnie that I'd met Laura and we would be visiting her soon. He was at first frightened that he'd fucked up by corresponding with her. I eased his apprehension and told him of Laura's and my plan and that johnnie's help was essential. "First as you both have discussed in your dirty little emails you'll shave her pussy and help her dress while I attend to her husband."

"Laura and I will have him thinking that we're going to swap spouses and get him excited. I'll work his little cock until he's begging to cum while you're with Laura."

"Now johnnie this is critical. The timing must be precise. Her black lover is going to arrive at 8. I'll be with her husband then and he'll be naked and unable to answer the door. That's when you lead Laura out. She'll be wearing whatever outfit she has chosen and you will be naked. Be sure you have your pubic hair cleanly shaved. That's important because Laura's husband will subliminally come to understand that he should be hairless down there as well."

So I'm alone with Laura's hubby now and move close to him. It's clear he doesn't understand what's happening and why johnnie is with Laura and I'm here with him. "Tonight is going to be special for you. Your wife wants this and I know you do too," I breathed into his ear. "Just relax and let Cindy take you to a place you long to be."

I kissed him lightly on the lips and put my hand on his thigh. Stroking him up and down he began to breath deep as I neared his crotch. He started to say something but I shushed him. "Help me out of my top please."

You see I knew I had to let him think he was going to fuck me to keep things rolling until he finally realized what was actually going to happen. I planned to let him cum but just not like he thought.

I pulled his head to my breast and let him suckle while I unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his pants.

He stood as I pulled his tightie whities down and off. Then I held his balls and stroked his dick while he stood before me.

I knew I had him when he tried to push his dick into my face for a blow job. "So eager you are you naughty boy. Laura told me how quickly you cum. But not just yet big boy," I crooned. "Be patient a little while longer. Here, sit with me."

The knock came at exactly the right time.

I held Laura's husband by his dick as johnnie opened the bedroom door. His beautiful naked body glistened with perspiration. I knew that his tending to Laura had excited him almost to distraction.

Laura looked exquisite. She had selected an outfit sure to turn her black lover on. The half bra pushed her breasts up and out as if in an offering. Her nipples were already hard and extended almost a half inch. Her cunt was cleanly shorn and I knew johnnie had enjoyed doing that for her.

The lacey black garter belt she wore accentuated her nice round ass. The black hose and 6" stiletto heels gave her an Amazonian appearance. My own mouth watered. Me having been with women from time to time I knew I would have to get her in my bed soon.

I watched as she winked at her husband with a smile as she sauntered to the door. I loved seeing how her pussy lips moved with each step.

johnnie joined us sitting on the other side of Laura's hubby as we had planned.

Laura opened the door and in stepped her man. He was 6'5" of black God; handsome and muscular.

He took Laura in his arms and they kissed passionately as he groped her.

Laura's husband started to rise up in protest but I held him in place. "She's doing this for you," I whispered. "Just watch them. Watch as he takes her and makes her his."

I began slowly jacking his hard dick as Laura introduced him to us. Names here are unimportant. What is important for you to know is that the handsome black man was in on the plan.

"Look at your wife's pussy. See how moist she is already? She shaved for her lover. She never did that for you did she?" I whispered.

Laura was helping her man undress and I was more than interested in seeing his package. johnnie and I had been discussing me taking a black man for a lover since Tom fucked up and I cut him off.

It was nothing really. Once we were alone at his house, something that was outside the rule the three of us had agreed to. I mentioned that johnnie was worried and Tom said, fuck him."

"No I," I spat. "Fuck you," and left. That was how 3 years of him fucking me ended.

Anyway, back to Laura and her man. When she knelt in front of him to remove his trousers I finally saw what I'd heard about and read about and watched on porn movies. He was huge. So big, so manly.

I looked at johnnie. His little dick was hard. Now johnnie isn't gay but it didn't take but a tiny bit of persuasion for me to convince him to suck Tom's cock the first time. It soon became part of the ritual. But I digress.

Laura looked at her husband as she hefted the large black cock. "I've sucked this cock before," she said in a husky voice. "I didn't want to cheat on you any more my dear sweet hubby so I brought him here tonight to include you. I need you to see why I have to have this so much. I'm going to take him into my mouth and pleasure him. I know I've never sucked your little dick. I didn't because I knew you'd want me to do it all the time and frankly I don't enjoy sucking dicks."

"But Laura why are you doing it for him?" her hubby whined.

"Because this isn't a dick dear. This is a cock and a cock this big deserves to be sucked."

And Laura did just that. Watching his wife worship that big black cock made her husband start to thrust himself up and down in my hand. I took my hand away and he began to beat himself off. "It's good to see you enjoying your wife and her lover," I cooed slowing his hand action. "She'll be happy to know you're masturbating while she sucks her lover hard. You do want him hard too don't you? You want him hard so he can fuck her."

"Oh God yessss," he croaked.

"Then slow yourself down lover. Make your dick wait for the pleasure you want."

When her man was erect Laura stood with her back to him. Approaching her hubby who was still stroking his dick she presented him with her hairless pussy. "Smell me honey. Can you see how excited I am? Taste me. Kiss and taste the wetness I got just from sucking his black cock."

I never expected to see what I saw next. Her husband fell from the couch to his knees and began to kiss Laura's cunt. Her black lover came up and hugged her from behind.

Suddenly Laura's husband pulled his head away. Between Laura's legs between the lips of her pussy was the deep purple head of her lover's cock. It was beautiful shining with her moisture on it.

I would get my own big black cock real soon.

Laura took her husband by his head and pulled him back to her pussy. "Kiss me there sweet man. Kiss us both and let me know you want this too. Kiss my pussy and his cock and let him know he can have me."

She held him there for a 30 -40 seconds and soon we could hear him nosily slurping at their joined organs. The deal was sealed.

Laura turned to her lover and kissed him. "Take me to my bed. Take me and fuck me in the bed where my husband sleeps beside me."

They left and we followed. Laura's husband nearly sprinted he wanted to see so badly.

Laura lay on the bed. Her feet were flat on the mattress. She spread her raised knees showing us her hungry pussy wet with need. Her lover knelt between her thighs and Laura beckoned her husband to them. "Put him in me. If you want this as badly as I need it you'll put him in me."

johnnie and I watched as Laura's hubby reached with a trembling hand and held another man's cock for the first time. He used the magnificent cock to rub up and down his wife's open cunt then placed the head at her opening.

"That's so nice my dear sweet loving husband. Give me to him. Give my pussy to my black man. Make me his women. That's right, his woman. I'll always be your wife but now I'm going to be his woman."

The sexy couple began to fuck but it was time for johnnie and I to move to the final stage of the plan. I nudged my johnnie and he went to Laura's husband. johnnie took Laura's husband's hand away and stopped him from playing with himself. johnnie knelt and began to masturbate him as Laura's husband watched his wife get filled with a big black cock.

Laura's husband had no reservations about what johnnie was doing to him. Without taking his eyes off his rutting wife Laura's husband took johnnie's head in his right hand and fed him his dick.

Nothing excites me more than to see my johnnie suck a cock. But what Laura's husband has isn't a cock at all. Like my sweet hubby Laura's husband has a dick and now he was using it to fuck johnnie's mouth. The suddenness of his action surprised both johnnie and I and johnnie looked to me for guidance.

I smiled and nodded and johnnie proceeded to give Laura's husband that which she would not.

It didn't take long before the newly horned cuckold blew his wad.

johnnie and I then dressed and left knowing that Laura would soon give her husband the gift of her lover's virile sperm fed to him from her freshly fucked cunt.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,709 Followers