All Comments on 'She Did It for Him'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh for ffs

Rolls eyes. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If there really are 2 of you,

One of you twins ahould be shot, and you get at least one vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need Next Chapter

Her new black lover puts an ankle bracelet on her and they talk of breeding.. A cute baby bump would so excite hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sick. Sad. Disgusting disturbing

Another one taken over by the cuck virus. This one needs to be quarantined as soon as possible. Worse than any virus and we need to stop it from spreading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Total rubbish

This is the biggest pile of crap i have read in a long while,no real man wants to see his wife with another man that is just pure feminist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

Did she help him file for a divorce? Because no man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect stays married to a woman that clearly shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. Nobody is THAT stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pure Trash.....

Aren't you ashamed of writing this shit? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
just another repeat of a theme that's been done to death

nothing to see here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If she is doing all of this then it’s for her and not her husband.

As well, if her husband loves her, there is no FUCKING way he will become passive and compliant. That’s like saying if she came home to find her husband banging some hotter, younger, more intelligent woman in your marital bed that the wife would become a pathetic baby.

FUCK NO! She would claw the bitches eyes out and then divorce her piece of shit husband. So if that’s what a woman who lives her man will do, why do you lie to us and say a loving husband will sit back and eat the shit sandwich you’re trying to feed him?

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

You don't want to hear my opinion. This story would be ashes if I I said it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All I read were the comments

So no I am not going to waste my time reading this garbage.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
You don't get assurances like this every day of the week

"Ladies, let me assure you that your husband or boy friend wants to see you take another man's larger cock."

An interesting fantasy in a first-person narration in female voice by a male author.

And only fifteen comments so far?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
johnnie?

Even a dog or cat's name is capitalized...but johnnie is not important enough to be in capital letters. Even when you name your dildo or vibrator, it is with a capital letter. johnnie is about as important as a bug or insect. When I noticed this occurred often enough that it wasn't an accidental mistake, I quit reading. You might as well have called him "nigger". This is not an erotic fiction. It is a hate story...a wife's hatred toward her husband. Not even a shred of respect. Don't write any more stories. You are a complete failure.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years agoAuthor
And you don't have the nerve to identify yourself

Your comment cracked me up anon. (see what I did there by no capitalizing your little name) What a snowflake you are. Please find a safe space in which to hide chicken shit.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
I kinda liked it

I think the premise is pretty good, a cuckold and his wife assist a woman who wants to cuck her own husband. It’s a variation on a familiar theme, true, but very few stories can lay claim to sparkling originality. So it always comes down to each individual author’s skill at creating something unique. I think that what’s here is interesting and unique enough to make for an entertaining story.

What I didn’t like was the pacing, which just seemed very rushed towards the end. The beginning of the story, the first thousand words or so hooked me in. The barrator seemed interesting, i liked the hints and the sketch background, rather than elaborate long winded passages. Hate those. So the minimalist thing worked for me, but when the scene started, that’s when the tale lost its charm.

Things progressed very quickly and Laura’s husband was too eager. There was really no need for any of the build-up. She could have picked up a guy, brought him home without fanfare, and the impression I get is her husband would be on his knees in a second. I’d rather hoped for more drama, a longer telling of a husband’s seduction into cuckoldry.

Anyway, I talk too much. Good luck and keep doing what you love.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

The author is a rightwing pathetic cuck, and a triggered one at that. Must suck to have a clit sized dickie, huh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOL! Then her husband gave the slut what she earned and deserved - a divorce.

e10creampiee10creampieover 2 years ago

I loved how this story used another couple to help with the first time. I often think of how hot it would be for a woman to whisper such things in my ear as I watch my wife give herself to her new bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would have beat my wife with a baseball bat if she ever did something like this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a wife like Laurs well i would set that worthless cunt on fire

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

I have a friend that happens to be black, best friends. but he is blind to the fact his wife is not working late, Yet comes home smelling like she’s been with someone. Funny how she is the same way on the girls night out too!

Even the manager in the apartment’s where we live gives him a WTF when she sees him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every man wants to see whis wife with another man??? Are you delusional or just stupid? Your IQ must be around 1.

I would like to see you through my rifle scope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do the world a favour. Just use the Colt. 45 on each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gosh this story is so stupid.....trash 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if mt wife ever did this i would set her whore ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would beat her with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First time my slut tried something like cheating or cucking me. I would have hit her over the head with a frying pan and taken her out to the woods and planted he, and if he love came round again, I would have planted him right next to her!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

if my wife did this she would not see the next sunrise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.