All Comments on 'She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 04: Marriage'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummy

Nothing beats a milky boob, except four milky boobs, can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happened to the sons/brothers?

They don't seem to appear.

chmcgchmcgover 8 years ago
Loving the thought of milky boobs!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome

Can't wait to read what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Similar story developing called Teacher's Daughter by Victor Blum

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Five stars. Awesome story!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
A very sweet and loving ending!

Very nicely done, your stories seem to follow a certain theme, but I really enjoyed this series. Thank you!

KezzoKezzoalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

enjoyed every chapter ..thank you for such a delight :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy Martial Arts

Suggest mixing their martial arts skills with their incredibly sexy personas for your next chapter about these amazingly sexy characters. Maybe learn a little more about these characters as well.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

I feel like he should have been a lot more angry at the underhanded way they acted.

It's a pretty big decision they took without even consulting him. Shows a distinct lack of respect, they still treat him as a boytoy rather than Monica's future husband

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I'm going to have to agree with 'Ib_Says'

If you're in a relationship with someone, no matter what kind of relationship, for them to abuse the trust that they had was pretty shitty. Now I don't care if it's a good friend or the love of your life, for someone to commit a wilful act like that, that just blatantly disregards your own wants, desires and feelings shows a total lack of respect and more importantly, 'love'. If they loved him, they would have discussed it with him and trusted that he loved them enough to go along with it, not just not give him any choice and go behind his back.

Now however much I honestly like your stories, and I do, I have found that whenever you bring up difficult, prickly issues like this, instead of delving into the juicy meat of the issue you tend to swerve the whole situation. Like you're just avoiding dealing with any animosity or drama by just smoothing it over and pretending like it's all alright, because the love each other. People can love each other but be furious with each other at the same time you know. How the characters get through and deal with situations like these is ripe material for a story, it adds emotion and depth but by not dealing with it and pretending that every body is happy you're just glossing over the issue for expediency and I feel doing your stories a disservice.

But I still like your writing and their subject matter, so extra depth aside I'll just thank you for the story and continue to read what you publish. Keep it up!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Killing Me

This series is the most erotic and arousing story I have read in a very long time.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I agree with WretchedMonkey and IB

The two bitches are just using him, and he should have told both of them to go to hell, and left the two pregnant cunts.

And what's with Dave's mother? She sounds like a controlling bitch.

I fear this whole situation is going to 'go south' real fast, and Dave will be the one that gets screwed, and it won't be by the evil mother and daughter.

Only 2* because of this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm just trying to imagine that scene. Kissing your wife on the morning of your wedding in bed, while simultaneously blowing your load down her mother's throat, and your wife praising you for it. Spicy hot!

Now all the sexiness aside, the abuse of trust and the lying especially for something as important as a pregnancy, was atrocious. You should NEVER do that in a relationship. It damages the trust, which is arguably the most important aspect of a solid relationship. I'm surprised he didn't just walk out in anger for at least some time anyway. Guess the power of 2 pussies is just too much for him (I can't hold that against him too much).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous