She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 04: Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my kids would be my girlfriend's sibling. The mother of the other one would be the sister of the first. It's a good thing their wasn't any more women involved, or I could end up my own uncle, or something equally ridiculous.

"Honey? Are you okay?" Monica asked, as she and her Mother came in to check on me. I hadn't said a word when they told me downstairs, just left the room and came up here to hide. That was an hour ago.

"That depends....got any more surprises for me?" I groaned.

"Nothing more we know about," Karly said. I didn't even want to think about what that might mean.

"Then yes, I'm okay....or at least I will be. I'm never having sex again, though," I grunted. They both laughed at that.

"Oh, I'd bet the farm we can change your mind about that," Karly smiled. "Come on....we're going out to celebrate again."

Well, at least I was out of women to get pregnant. It couldn't get any worse.

***

For once, I was right. No more surprises were forthcoming.

Other than the fact that I knew each of my sexy partners was carrying one of my children, nothing much changed. Karly was right about my celibacy. It didn't last the week, and Monica was the one who 'talked' me out of it. She was very persuasive, and things sex wise returned to normal.

In other words, we still fucked like hyperactive rabbits.

A visit as a trio to the doctor had confirmed everything. They were indeed both pregnant, and I was some kind of folk hero, for managing to knock up both mother and daughter within days of each other. We left out the part where I was the only one unaware of the plan until after the fact.

So far, dealing with two pregnant women was no problem. They scheduled their doctor's appointments together, so we didn't need to make multiple trips, and moodiness due to hormone swings wasn't an issue. If anything, they were even more insatiable.

Karly, in particular, just couldn't get enough. Despite the fact that her orgasms reached epic proportions, and left her a sweaty, exhausted wreck, she couldn't stop. As the only penis in the house, she was wearing me out. My fears were twofold. First, that her desire might continue to escalate, and second, that Monica, who had as yet not shown an appreciable increase in libido, would match her Mother. If she did, I was going to be in serious trouble.

***

I was laying in Monica's bed, alone. She had left for school fifteen minutes ago, after we had finished our morning routine. That would be a quick, frenzied fuck, complete with a couple of screeching orgasms for her, to jump start her day, and a protein smoothie in lieu of breakfast.

This whole situation was still settling in. We were only a few weeks in....six, actually....and things were still pretty normal, relatively speaking. No one was showing yet, so there were no baby bumps to work around. All positions were still on the table, but I knew that the list would gradually grow shorter, as their bellies grew bigger.

I was deep in thought when Karly came around the corner, into the room. Naked, as usual, she climbed into bed beside me, and snuggled under my arm.

"Am I still in your doghouse?" she asked softly.

While I think I would be justified to be mad, I really never was. Just shocked into disbelief, that made me quieter than usual. She took it as angry. Truthfully, even if I had been angry with her, it wouldn't have lasted long, and we had hardly missed a beat in the bedroom.

"Nah," I laughed. "You know I couldn't stay mad at you. But....if you need to feel guilty, you can suck my cock as an apology." Never turn down a free blowjob.

"Hmmm, sounds like a good idea," she smiled, "but I'd like to talk to you first."

"Um, I don't know....the last time you said that, you told me you were pregnant. You're not having twins are you?" I asked fearfully.

"Oh god, I hope not!" she gasped, slapping my chest. "No....I just thought we might talk about what you're going to be forced to deal with. I have done this three times, and both of you are rookies. Monica and I have already had this talk, but you need to know what's going on."

"You mean like craving pickles and ice cream?" I asked.

"Ewww!" she giggled, wrinkling her nose. "Speaking only for myself, I never had cravings like that. Monica might. Every woman reacts differently to the hormones. I was thinking more general. First, I suppose you've noticed I'm a bit more, um....."

"Frisky? Horny? Excited? Lascivious? Ravenous? Rapacious? Lecherous?.... " I listed.

"Ooooo! Rapacious! I like that! It sounds....hot!" she laughed, squirming against my side. "Okay, smart ass, I get it. You noticed. I can't help it. The hormones make me crazy....er. It happens every time I'm pregnant. Call it a happy side effect. That and the orgasms, which are....oh, just so fucking good! A stiff breeze can make me cum, now, but I prefer your stiffy." Her hand moved under the sheet, and caressed my dick gently, as if to clarify her statement.

"You're okay with that, right?" she asked, still stroking me softly. Her smile was beaming at me. How could I say no? Why would I say no?

"Well, if I must....I must," I sighed, playfully. She pouted.

"You know, there are other changes coming, including one that I think you're going to enjoy a lot. I know I do," she grinned. Her hand was still busy.

"Like what?" I asked. My cock was growing slowly, beginning to stand up.

"Well, let's just say....if you like my tits now, you're going to love them in a few months. When Monica was born, I made it up to a G-cup. I was absolutely huge, and produced a lot of milk." She smiled. My cock was rock hard. As soon as she said her already impressive breasts were going to expand, it stood straight up.

"A lot?" I asked, licking my lips unconsciously.

"Oh yes. A lot. I had to be let down four or five times a day, not counting feeding her. I loved it. My nipples got bigger," she moaned, stroking my shaft, "and more sensitive. I can cum from breastfeeding. It gets a little messy, sometimes, with milk spraying all over, but.....you'll help me, won't you? You won't make me walk around with huge, sore full breasts, will you?" Her voice was a sultry, teasing purr, and she wore a petulant pout, while she awaited her answer.

"No.... I sure won't." I had an image of both of them, breasts swollen and dripping, tying me down and forcing me to suckle them. Forcing. Yeah, right.

Karly had straddled me while I was daydreaming about getting my lips on her lactating funbags, and impaled herself smoothly. She was already shaking, nearing an orgasm at the thought of it. I grabbed one of her conveniently located breasts, as it dangled over my face, and latched on, suckling madly.

"Nothing in there yet, honey," she giggled, gliding up and down slowly on my cock.

"Just practising," I smiled, when I felt like releasing the thick, spongy spire from my lips momentarily. Then it went right back in, and I gnawed away at her.

"Well....good boy. You keep right on practising. Suck Mommy's nipples, so she can feel good." The end of her sentence trailed off, as her brow furrowed, and a gentle orgasm arrived. This was just the opening act, a warmup. She would sing several arias, maybe a cadenza, and perhaps even an encore, before she left the stage.

"Ooooo, yes....that's my good lover," she breathed, stroking my hair while I continued to graze on her stiff buds. "Such a nice, hard cock, that fills my pussy so full." Her hips undulated, doing little figure eights, and grinding her hypersensitive clit against the base of said hard cock. "It even gave me what I wanted, just one more time. You did that for me, honey."

Her hands on my head told me I should look up from my position moored to her breast. She was looking down, her eyes dewy with emotion

"Thank you so much for my baby," she whispered, and pulled my face up, pressing her lips to mine. Her gratitude was genuine, and poured out through her kiss, even as she rolled us over, welcoming me to take control.

For the next hour or so, we made love, gentle pleasuring of each other that gave way to....what was that word she thought was hot? Oh yeah....rapacious. Gentle was gradually replaced by rapacious frenzy, as she came over and over, greedy for the next one, which was only seconds away.

"More!" she gasped, dripping sweat, and clawing at my back. "More! Harder! Fuck me, you beautiful man! Fuck my brains out!"

Well, if I was going to do that, I'd need some leverage, so I raised up on my arms, and started, shifting gears into high. Karly's mouth formed a permanent 'O', and she screamed, as I pounded into her oozing, dripping wet cunt. Her breasts went wild.....shimmying, wobbling, swinging across her chest in response to my thrusts. You already know what that does to me, and I felt the cum beginning to search for the exit. She felt it too, or just knew what her bouncing tits would bring about.

"Cum on me!" she demanded. "Shoot that beautiful, hot seed on my tits and face! I'm your Mommy-slut!"

Okay. That did it.

I pulled out, and aimed as carefully as any man can, stroking feverishly. Fire!

Cum streaked across her body, falling in straight lines that radiated from the source, that being my twitching cock. Some reached as far as her long, blonde hair, but the bulk of my load landed on her big, round tits, and smiling face. Her tongue caught a few spurts in midair, like a bear plucking a spawning salmon from a waterfall. I shook the last few drops out, and sat back to watch her clean my gooey batter from her face.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, breathing hard, but not willing to recover before she consumed my load. She licked her fingers, and went back for more. "Damn, your cum is so fucking delicious....I just can't get enough."

I let her scrape my discharge off her body, then we went into the shower together, and spent a few minutes washing each other's bodies, before finally retiring to her bed. We curled up, and I spooned her throughout our nap.

It was only 10am, and a long day alone with Karly was only beginning. That was fine with me.

***

Four times. Four ecstatically exhausting times. About every two and a half hours, or after an hour or so of sleeping in each other's arms, she would wake up, nearly as horny as before, and require my attention. We'd fuck each other into oblivion again, and collapse in a heap, only to wake an hour later for another round. It was tiring, but Karly was such a joyfully enthusiastic partner, she was letting me tap energy reserves I didn't know I had.

***

I felt soft lips on mine, and opened my eyes to find Monica's blue eyes staring back at me. They were sparkling with emotion.

"Did you spend the whole day taking care of my Mother?" she whispered. I looked over to my left, where Karly had rolled out of my grasp. She was laying on her side, sleeping, apparently finally sated.

"Um, yeah. Pretty much. How was your day?" I mumbled, rubbing my face.

"Fine," she giggled. I rolled carefully out of bed, and she followed me to the bathroom. "Undoubtedly less strenuous than yours. Did you save any for me?"

"I can probably scrape some together," I laughed. "Might have to wait until later, though. I need to recharge."

"It's a date," she smiled, looking at my soft dick as I peed. "You go back to bed, and stay out of my Mother's clutches. I'll go make us some dinner, and come get you when it's ready." She patted my butt, and walked out.

I turned the other way when I left, and went to my room, climbing into my own bed. I rested, but didn't go to sleep.

I knew the changes my life was going to experience were just beginning. I was going to be a Father. Twice. I wondered how often any man had two women pregnant at the same time. I suppose it wasn't the first time, but for me, it was hopefully the last. I wasn't planning on ever leaving Monica's arms, which meant Karly was going to always be in my life, but I was almost certainly the last man ever to impregnate her. Even though she kept herself in remarkable shape, and was healthy as a proverbial horse, she was in her forties. Her eggs were getting old.

My thoughts turned to Monica. I loved her. Yes, she had participated in Karly's little deception, but it didn't change my feelings one bit.

I was deep in thought when Monica peeked into my doorway.

"Ready for dinner?" she asked. I took a deep breath, and smiled.

"Marry me?" I replied, veering way off topic.

Monica stood, frozen in place, her mouth open in shock. Her hand came up to cover it, and she nodded.

"Yes! Of course! Yes!" she gasped, and pounced on me, kissing me ardently. What followed was several minutes of passionate moaning and kissing, before we finally parted.

"Not the most romantic proposal. I'm sorry," I conceded. "I just think we should be married before the baby is born."

"I understand," she giggled. "Besides, I'm hardly one to demand a traditional marriage, after tricking you. I hope you know that I didn't get pregnant to force you into marriage. If you want to retract the offer, well, I understand."

"I love you, Mon. That's why I'm asking, not because I feel guilty, which, obviously, I shouldn't. So the proposal stands. Does your answer?"

"Yes," she smiled. She rolled out of bed, and extended her hand. "Come on, husband, let's go eat, before it gets cold."

I was naked, so I pulled on some shorts and a shirt before taking her hand.

"Lead the way, wife," I replied. She giggled. "I like the way that sounds."

"Me, too," she whispered, and kissed me once more before heading down the hall.

***

We were downstairs, holding hands at the table, and eating our dinner, when Karly wandered in. She was wearing a robe, sort of, as it was fastened loosely enough that her big tits were hanging out.

"That smells good," she giggled, sitting down. Her hair was a bedraggled mess, the result of our energetic afternoon exploits.

"Jeez, Mom. How many times did he make you cum?" Monica asked, sweeping the hair out her Mother's eyes.

"Ooooo, just enough," Karly answered. "Well into double digits. It should hold me for a day or so."

I certainly hope so, I thought.If I had to do that everyday, I'd be dead in a week.

"Mom, we have a question for you," Monica said, holding my hand tightly.

"Okay. Shoot," Karly smiled, drinking her coffee.

"We were wondering what you were doing next Saturday?"

It took a few seconds for it to sink in. She looked puzzled for a while, before the lightbulb went off. She gasped, and her eyes opened wide.

"Well, it's about fucking time!" she giggled, and grabbed Monica's left hand. There was nothing on the ring finger. She frowned, and looked at me.

"I know," I replied sheepishly. "Didn't plan it out so well."

"Well, I can fix that," she smiled, and leapt up from the table. "Be right back!"

We heard her running up the stairs, and into her room, drawers opened and closed, then she ran back down, coming into view. She was breathing hard, and her robe was wide open.

"Here. I'd like you to make use of this one. I knew I kept it for a reason. May it last longer, in its second try." She held out her hand. In the palm, a diamond solitaire glittered. "Do it right."

I took the ring from her, and she used both hands to retie her robe, grinning at me while I watched with obvious lust. I had a feeling I knew what she meant by 'do it right'.

I took a knee, and held Monica's hand, gazing up at her.

"Monica Louise Pudzianowski....will you marry me?" I reiterated. Karly looked on, in rapt joy, her hands clasped together. She hopped happily, waiting for her daughter's reply.

"Yes, David. I will marry you," she smiled, as I slipped the ring on. It was a perfect fit. Like mother, like daughter. Karly giggled, and clapped her hands.

"My little girl is getting married!" she beamed. "I feel like celebrating!" She stepped over and kissed me hard. Her arms encircled my neck, and she pulled me tight against her chest.

I think we're headed back to the bedroom, I thought. At least I got a meal before hand.

Indeed, we were destined for the bedroom again, but this time as a threesome. Within minutes, I was giving my 'wife' a smooth shafting from behind, while she licked her Mother's pussy gently. Having sex as a group was sounding like a great idea, and not just for the usual reasons. It was more efficient from an energy point of view, if I could please one of them while she pleased the other.

And it was hot. No matter how often I saw it....and it had become a far more regular occurrence than I could ever have hoped....watching two women together was always a huge turn on. That they were mother and daughter didn't diminish it one iota.

After we had finished our 'celebration', we laid there quietly. I was the meat in the sandwich, as usual, and Monica was holding her hand out, admiring the ring that glittered on her finger.

"It looks good on you, honey," Karly smiled, as her hand traced playful circles on my chest.

"Thanks for letting us use it," I said quietly. "I'll pay you back."

"Oh sweetie, you already did," she giggled, leaning up to kiss me.

I was pretty sure she was referring to the new life growing in her belly, but I still wanted to get her something in return. An idea had sparked in my mind, that would include her in our happy coupling.

***

It actually took two weeks to schedule our appointment at City Hall, to get married. Karly took Monica shopping for a dress, which I wasn't allowed to see before the day of the ceremony. Those logistics were quite funny, as I live in the same house, and usually sleep with Monica, but I didn't peek.

The delay let Monica and I do our own shopping. I explained my idea to her, and she thought it was a great idea. I was pretty sure Karly would love it, and it made sense, as a symbol of our unique arrangement.

When our wedding day arrived, I woke up in Karly's bed. She had insisted that I not sleep with her daughter the night before, but I think she just wanted me to herself. Whatever the reason, I got a very good nights sleep, mostly because she wore me out, with a two hour session of non stop fucking and sucking that left me unconscious, and her finally satisfied. That didn't stop her from giving me my morning blowjob, though, and it was her lips on my morning semi that brought me back to life.

Monica appeared in the doorway, and watched her Mother bobbing her head in my lap for a few seconds, before joining us, slipping quietly in beside me. She wore a rather impressive smile, and kissed me softly.

"Guess what?" she giggled, rubbing her naked body against mine.

"You're horny?" I guessed. I groaned, as Karly twirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Well...yeah, especially after listening to you two, fucking your brains out last night. I got myself off three times!" she gasped. "That's not really the answer I was looking for, though."

"Well then, I would think you're excited about today," I smiled. "I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but....we're getting married today!"

"Mmmmm, yes....I had heard that," she moaned, kissing me again, this time deeper and more passionately.

Karly was still doing her thing down below, and had me very close to the edge. Monica's tongue was exploring my mouth, as we shared our amorous embrace, when I couldn't take any more stimulation.

I groaned into Monica's mouth, and shook, as I spewed my hot cum down her Mother's throat. She maintained contact, holding me gently through my orgasm, and kissing me, while whispering encouragement to me.

"Yeah, honey.....that's it.....cum in her mouth. Does that feel good, sweetie?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck....yes!" I hissed, my shaft still twitching between her Mother's lips.