She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 04: Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you deserve it. I love you," she smiled, while Karly cleaned up below.

***

We parked the car outside City Hall. My parents were already there, and my Mother walked over to us slowly. My Father hung back.

Ah yes, we haven't really discussed my parents, have we? Well, they were less than thrilled when they learned I was moving in with Monica and her Mother. Actually, Dad was fine with it, if a bit jealous. Mom was just appalled. How could a mother let her daughter have sex under her roof before marriage?

Speaking of marriage, they weren't much more impressed with that bit of information than they were with my moving in. Again, my Mother was very unhappy.

If she knew the truth, I'm sure Dad would be collecting on her life insurance. I decided they didn't need to know the details of my relationship with Karly. They were accepting of Monica, and undue complications would just make it worse. The shit was sure to hit the fan in a few months anyway, so why deal with it now, on a day that was supposed to be happy?

"Hi, Mom," I smiled.

"Hello, David," she replied, with a forced smile for the benefit of Monica.

Like most mothers, mine was protective of me, her only child. I knew that was the real reason behind her attitude, and I still loved her, even if she was doing her best to disrupt the nuptials. She was only miffed. She called me David. Happy Mom called me 'honey', and angry Mom gave me the full 'David Allen' treatment. She dragged me aside immediately.

"David, are you sure this is what you want? It's not too late to back out. Don't let them pressure you into this," she whispered. How she came to that conclusion, I don't know.

"Mom, I love you, but you're way off. I want this," I replied, looking over her shoulder at Monica, who was observing the exchange. I shook my head, telling her to stay out of it.

"I can object, and get you out of it, if you don't feel comfortable changing your mind," Mom suggested.

"You will not!" I snapped. I put my hands on her shoulders gently, and spoke to her softly, from the heart. "Mom....listen to me....I love Monica, and that's why we're getting married. I want this, and I want you and Dad to be here for it.....but I swear, if you try to block the ceremony, or disrupt it in any way, we'll just do it without you, and it will be a very long time before we have a conversation again. I love you Mom. Just trust me, please."

"I'm sorry," she said softly, her eyes tearing. "I just worry about you."

"I know, Mom," I smiled, and wrapped her in my arms. She sobbed for a minute, until my Father joined us, patting me on the shoulder, and taking my place.

"We'll be in in a minute," he said evenly. "Congratulations, son.... She's a lovely girl."

As I let Dad take over, consoling my Mother, I looked over to where Monica was waiting, nervously, but patiently. Karly had already gone inside, but my bride was going nowhere without me.

I should tell you now about that dress I wasn't allowed to see. Obviously, it wasn't the traditional white wedding dress, as she wasn't going to pretend to be a virgin. Besides, you only wear that once. She wanted a dress she could wear for our anniversary, every year, and this one certainly fit the bill.

Royal blue, with black panels up each side, to accentuate her curves....help she didn't need....it reached just below her left knee, angling up to just above her right. The lower half was snug, moulding to her hips and thighs like a pencil skirt. The upper half was equally form fitting, with cap sleeves, that showed off her sexy arms and shoulders, and a deep slit neckline that did the same for her cleavage. Her dirty blonde hair was draped over one shoulder. The dress brought out her eyes. She was, in a word, stunning.

And soon to be my wife.

I walked over to her, and kissed her.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"I think so," I replied, and put my arm around her. We walked in, and joined Karly, who was waiting in her own breathtaking dress. Hers was similarly styled, but all black, and with a wider V neck. Not surprisingly, this put her big breasts on display, and she was loving the attention.

The ceremony went smoothly. My Mother's only disruptive input was her tears, as she sniffed and sobbed in my Father's arms. At last, our 'I do's were exchanged, and the justice pronounced us husband and wife. Everyone hugged after our kiss, and my parents left us, heading for the restaurant where we were having our celebratory dinner. That left Monica and I to surprise Karly with her gift.

We made a little deviation on the way to the restaurant, and stopped at a scenic viewpoint, overlooking the lake. Karly was full of questions, but we had no answers for her until we stood looking out at the water.

"Mom, we wanted to do this alone, just the three of us," Monica said, kissing her Mother. "We love you."

Karly still had a bewildered look on her face, as I reached into my pocket. I handed one item to Monica, and took the other myself.

"Karly, we can't do this officially, because I'm now married to your daughter, but we want you to know that as far as we're concerned, we are a trio. Given the situation with the babies that will be coming soon enough, it seems appropriate," I smiled, taking her left hand, while Monica took her right.

We each produced a thin, gold band, and slipped it on the ring fingers of Karly's hands, mine on the left, Monica's the right.

I had never actually seen Karly at a loss for words, but there she was, stunned into silence. She looked from one of us, to the other, her eyes moist. She wrapped us in her arms, holding us close.

"Thank you so much, both of you," she whispered. "I don't know what to say. I love both of you so much."

We were about ten minutes late for dinner, but my Mother was on her third glass of wine, so she didn't even notice.

Karly sat on the other side of my Father, and Dad was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her devastating cleavage. Fortunately, my Mom was getting wasted, so she couldn't focus well enough to see him checking out those big, beautiful tits. I could sympathize. It seemed like yesterday that I tackled her in the backyard, and had those same soft boobs surrounding my face.

Dinner went well, although my Mother was very quiet. We had a final toast, and Dad herded Mom into their car. He gave me a hug, and they drove off.

Karly turned off her phone, having called a cab for her ride home. It was her idea. She wanted us to be alone, and had made reservations for us at a nearby resort, as her honeymoon gift. We would have four days, with no one to worry about but us.

We might even make it out of the bedroom.

***

It was a three hour drive, and we actually managed to keep our hands off each other until we got there, largely because Monica had a nap for most of the trip.

Upon our arrival, we checked in, and were escorted to our suite by a bellhop, who let his eyes wander freely over my new wife's sexy form. A little too freely, in my books. I didn't mind him looking....Monica was definitely look-worthy....but he didn't have to leer. Leering was my job. Too bad he was spending his tip, and didn't know it.

After the grand tour of our accommodations, he held out his hand, and I shook it, staring him down.

"Maybe later," I growled, "if you can make me forget how you were undressing my wife with your eyes." He left, grumbling about 'not being able to help it'.

The suite was very nice. We had a private balcony, with high dividers on both sides, and a hot tub, that looked out over the rocky beach, strewn with driftwood. In an hour, we'd be staring down the barrel of a lovely sunset.

Inside, a two person soaking tub sat in the bathroom, and the shower was over sized. Well, it was the honeymoon suite. Everything was made for two to have fun in. The couch was even one of those serpentine type lounges, with several different areas of varied angles, for creative positioning of sex partners. Speaking of fun....the bed was enormous, bigger than a regular King. Karly would have fit easily. If she knew what this place was like, I'm sure she wouldn't have been so quick to insist we go alone.

Monica laid back on the bed, and started giggling. I asked her what was so funny, and she just motioned me over. I laid beside her, and saw what had tickled her funny bone. Inset in the ceiling, a huge mirror hovered over the bed.

"I've never watched myself have sex before," she smiled, rolling onto her side and pressing up against me. "I guess there's no time like the present."

"I've never had sex with a married woman," I replied. "I wonder what it's like? Probably boring." She didn't let my tease go unchallenged.

"Oh, we'll see how boring it is, husband!" she growled, crawling atop me. Her sex kitten demeanour cracked, and she laughed. "I have a husband! How did that happen?"

I briefly thought about replying, but decided to just kiss her, and pulled her to my lips. Her hands caressed my face as we embraced, while my hands wandered over her firm behind. I didn't feel any panties.

"Were you going commando all day?" I asked, and she fluttered her eyes in embarrassment.

"Yes, I'm afraid I have been. This dress shows panty lines like crazy, and I didn't want to look like that. So....I just left them off. You married a woman with her pussy in the open air. Still think it'll be boring?"

"No, but I'm sure my Mother would want to have a chat with you, young lady," I laughed.

"Hmmm," she smiled, kissing me again. "It's a good thing she's not here then, isn't it? I'm lucky." My hands were all over her now, and slowly unzipped the back of her dress. "Oh yes....so lucky!"

I really wanted her out of that dress, but there was no way I would be able to peel it off her while we were laying down. It was just too snug around her hips and thighs. Fortunately, she read my mind, and rolled off, taking a stance beside the bed. I sat up, and she smiled down at me, still wearing her tall black heels.

"Please....go ahead. Strip me," she smiled, "and then it's my turn to do the same to you. Mother was so cruel, keeping you to herself, last night, and being so loud about it. It was torture, but now you're all mine, and I'm going to enjoy that big cock of yours, every way possible."

'Every way possible' sounded like something I might enjoy a lot, so I stood up, and wasted no time beginning to bare me luscious bride. I wasted no time, but that didn't mean I was in a rush, as I wanted her to know how how beautiful I thought she was. She was my own, living goddess, sculpted perfection, her warm soft skin welcoming my touch.

I eased the dress forward, over her shoulders, caressing every inch as it was revealed. Her heels brought her up to my level, letting me nuzzle her neck after sweeping her hair aside. She moaned softly, and turned in my arms, pressing her rump into my crotch. I nibbled her ear lobes, feeling her shiver in my grasp, as my hands slid over the muscular curves of her shoulders, and nudged the fabric off. She often worked out with her Mother, and while she didn't have Karly's skills yet, those exercises and self defence training had toned her body to perfection.

As the dress fell slack over her chest, the black, strapless bra that supported her full, round breasts came into view. I looked down her deep cleavage while continuing to kiss and tease her neck. My hands trailed down, rubbing the outer curves of those beautiful tits, while she slipped her arms out of the dress, letting it fall around her waist. Her hand now came up, grabbing my hair, and pulling my lips to her sensitive collarbone.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Mmmmmmmmm.... You're making me crazy, baby! I'm so wet!" she moaned.

I found the catch in the front of the bra, between her globes, and pressed it, letting the black satin spring open, and putting those fabulous boobs in my hands. I fondled them gently, milking them with squeezes that moved toward her extremely erect nipples.

"Ooooo, I can't wait to drink from your tits, honey," I whispered in her ear. My fingers tweaked and twisted the nipples playfully. She groaned, and leaned back against me more.

"You're gonna make me lose my mind," she breathed. Her hands moved down, pushing the dress off over her hips. She stepped out with one foot, and kicked it away with the other. "I'm naked now, so it's my turn."

She spun slowly in my arms. I was still dressed exactly as I had been for the ceremony, in my navy blue suit. The only change was that I had loosened my collar and tie. Her first move was to dispatch my jacket, tossing it across the room.

Now down to more interesting layers, she kissed me, while her fingers toyed with the buttons on my shirt. Slowly, those buttons were undone, and her hands reached inside, caressing my chest and tickling my nipples. A grin spread across her face, as she loosened the red tie a bit more, and eased my shirt off over my shoulders. With the shirt gone, she snugged tie up again, and used it as a leash, pulling me over to the bed. She sat on the edge.

"On your knees, husband," she commanded, smiling as I complied. She spread her long legs wide, and pointed. "I believe you know what I want. Eat my pussy, please."

Her earlier claim to be wet was clearly conservative. She was drenched. Dripping. A slick of her juices extended down to mid-thigh, and her lips were fully engorged, pouting wide open. Her pussy was so pretty, just like the rest of her, and now it was mine.

She tugged on my 'leash', and raised her eyebrows, silently asking what the delay was all about.

I was wondering myself. My wife's cunt was absolutely delicious, and I couldn't think of anyplace I'd rather be. Not even her Mother's pornograhically perfect, thick lipped spectacle of womanhood held my attention the way Monica's did.

I leaned forward, and fluttered my tongue over her clit, cutting right to the chase. Monica moaned, and laid back, but kept her grip on my tie.

"That's it, honey....lick my pussy. It feels so good," she smiled.

And tastes even better, I thought, worming my tongue into her moist depths. I ate her like a man possessed, and it didn't take long to get her off. She gushed her honey into my mouth, and I slurped up the copious juices happily, while she screamed and crushed her cunt against my lips. If the bellhop was nearby, he would know what was going on.

I rested my chin on her pubic bone, and looked up her body, watching her perfect breasts quiver and shake with each desperate breath. She brushed the tousled hair out of her face, and exhaled.

"Oooooooooo....okay, this marriage thing might work out fine, if that's any indication," she giggled. She released my tie. I stood, and kicked off my shoes, beginning to shed clothes quickly.

"What's your pleasure, honey? You can take me any way you like. A blowjob? How about my ass? Wanna fuck my hot cunt into submission?" She struggled up to assisting position, and watched me as I finished stripping off my underwear. My cock was, as expected, rock hard.

"Hmmm," I smiled, looking out at the sun, beginning to set. "I think....yes....in the hot tub."

"Yes? Yes to which?" she asked, still a little woozy from her huge orgasm. "The blowjob, my pussy, or my ass?"

"Yes," I reiterated, with a grin. "All of them."

Monica stood, kicked her heels off, and walked naked out onto the balcony.

"Yeah, I suppose that will do," she winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David had better pace himself, or these two will wear him out.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please cast your votes, and send me your thoughts for the future of this trio. I hope you're looking forward to those big, swollen, milk filled breasts as much as I am.

Thanks again.