She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 05: Reprisal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, yes, that's my man. Stick that big pole up my pussy, and suck my breasts," she whispered. "l love it."

At last, my eyes adjusted to the near complete darkness. We were well away from any large cities, so there was no light pollution to brighten the sky. It was well and truly black, with no moon yet, and only a few million tiny points of light from distant stars to illuminate her bare skin as she rose and fell smoothly on my shaft. Her breathing was punctuated by little gasps of pleasure, and a slight quiver of building excitement.

And cold, I think. My hands were resting on her hips, and as I ran them over her body, I found her skin covered with goosebumps, and two really big ones on her chest. I rubbed her with my hands, trying to keep her warm.

"Thank you, honey," she breathed. Her pace had picked up, and she was now fucking herself quite rambunctiously, with loud slaps of colliding flesh resonating through the still air. "Almost there, baby... Almost there. Oh shit! Gonna cum! Oh... Oh... OH GOD!" she gasped, no longer whispering. "OH YESSSS... OH MY PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD!... GONNA CUM, BABY! OH YES, OH YES, OH..." she threw her head back, crushed her cunt down a few final times, and screamed to the heavens.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Her orgasmic screams echoed through the night, and she shuddered in my grasp, bucking and grinding her juicy gash over my hard cock, while I held her and kept her from falling off. I could feel her body begin to relax, one clenched muscle at a time, as the wave of pleasure passed. Her head leaned forward, resting on my shoulder.

"Oh god, thank you," she giggled quietly. "That was a good one." Within a minute, she was again supporting herself, and kissed me softly. "Would my husband like to finish, too?"

Hell yes! I thought. This nature fucking had a certain appeal. So raw, and animalistic... It was pretty exciting.

"Yes please," I smiled. "Doggy?"

"Of course, my love," she replied, lifting off my lap. I could see her dark form arranging herself, butt high in the air, on the bench. "Come and get it."

I stood, and pulled my pants off the rest of the way. Taking a stance behind her rump, and aimed, and pushed.

"Not that hole," Monica giggled, easing forward. "Not enough lube, and my ass could use a break!"

"Sorry," I laughed. "It's dark. My aim is off." I felt her hand reach under, caress my balls, and pull on my hard shaft, putting the head in her sodden vestibule. Her hips pushed back, and my cock slid into her easily.

"There, that's better," she whispered. "Now fuck your wife in the forest."

I did. I fucked her. I slammed her. I pounded her, enjoying the sharp 'crack' of each time my thrusting hips and thighs met her firm, resilient ass. She altered her position slightly, putting her legs inboard of mine, and closer together. It made her cunt feel tighter, and also made the report of those collisions more resonant.

"Yeah, honey... do it... fuck my pussy, honey! Give it to me!" she grunted, eagerly returning my thrusts.

Her words devolved into moans and groans of bliss, while I fucked her harder and harder. Even in the total darkness, it would be clear to anyone within hearing range what was happening, but Monica decided to clear up any confusion.

"Yeah! Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!" she screamed, as I neared my climax. "CUM IN ME! CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY!"

The echo made it sound like she said it twice, but I only did it once, cutting loose what felt like a huge load, deep inside her cunt as she came again. Spurt after spurt erupted inside her, and she moaned in time with my spasms. I was spent, and fell back, to sit on the bench.

I could just see her as she stood, and took a few unsteady steps away. She squatted, and her pussy made a few wet, ridiculous farting sounds as she squeezed the bulk of my semen out of her. She returned, and began to get dressed in the dark.

"I wonder what animal will find your puddle," I laughed.

"I don't know," she giggled back. "And it's your puddle. I just deposited it."

She put her clothes back on faster than she took them off. Now protected from the nippy night air, she sat next to me while I put my pants back on. We cuddled together, looking in awe at the night sky above us, until the temperature spurred us into action.

I turned my headlamp on, locating hers on the bench and handing it to her. Two small pools of light helped us find our way back to the path, and the path led us to the resort.

"I wonder what animals are out there, watching us?" Monica asked, looking a little nervous. "Cougars maybe?"

"Maybe," I laughed, trying to ease her mind with humour. "At least we know one cougar who isn't out there. Your mother is hours away."

"Oh, you!" she giggled, slapping me on the ass. "I'll tell her you said that!"

The walk back was quick, and uneventful. No maulings to report.

We were soon under the covers in our huge bed, warming up in each other's arms.

***

Our last full day of honeymooning began with a pre-breakfast tumble. It was a quick one, then we hit the shower, and headed to breakie.

Today was the day of our big production number for Rachel's benefit. It was also her last chance to get her revenge, and she was ever vigilant, hovering in the background, looking for her opening. She wouldn't get one this morning, but later this afternoon, we'd make sure her opportunity was obvious.

In the meantime, Monica was taking it upon herself to ensure that Rachel would have nothing but a limp, exhausted noodle in my pants, should she succeed in finding her way into them.

When we returned from breakfast, Monica immediately sucked me dry, basting her tonsils with my hollandaise sauce. An hour or so later, her lips worked their magic again, coaxing my dick to attention so she could impale herself on it. After she came, she swallowed another load from me, and we had a nap.

Lunchtime found us back at our table for refuelling, and after lunch, she gave me another blowjob. I was now, in her opinion, sufficiently depleted for the job. She slipped into her very revealing, blue bikini, put her wrap on, and headed for the pool deck.

"See you in a few minutes," she smiled, donning her sunglasses, and stepping out the door.

I needed a shower, so I stripped and had a quick one, clearing my head for the task to come. I dressed for the pool area, and headed down.

When I stepped out onto the deck, Monica waved me over to the lounge beside hers. She was smiling.

"She's around here somewhere," Monica said softly as I sat. "I just saw her over by the pool bar."

"Okay baby," I nodded. "It's all yours. I'll just set you up... You sell it."

"You got it. Oh, here she comes," Monica whispered. "She's making it easy for you."

That last bit had me confused, until I turned and saw Rachel walking toward us. Her blouse was open enough to show some cleavage, and she must have been wearing a lighter duty bra than usual, because she was jiggling more than she had during our time here. I went ahead and watched her big tits bounce as she approached, playing the part we had chosen for me.

"Hi guys!" Rachel said happily as she stopped in front of us. She bent at the waist and asked if she could get us anything.

Well, actually, she was looking right at me when she said it, and she said it in such a way that it implied she was on the menu, for me specifically. Her tits were hanging like ripe melons, asking to be picked.

"Sure! I'll have those!" I flirted back, then ordered a drink. "Mon? Are you having anything?" I turned my head. Monica was glaring at me over her sunglasses.

"Yes. Make it two," she said, her face like stone. Rachel wiggled her ass as she went to get our order.

"Okay, honey," I said out of the corner of my mouth. "Let's see an Oscar worthy performance. Let me have it."

Rachel grabbed the tray of drinks, and began her return.

"Jesus, David!" Monica barked. "Do you really have to stare at her chest like that? Just because she's showing you her tits, doesn't mean you have to be so obvious about it! I mean, it's our honeymoon, for god's sake! Am I not enough for you?" Rachel stopped in front of us, a concerned, yet hopeful look on her face. "You bastard! Just half an hour ago, I sucked your cock, and swallowed your disgusting sperm... and this is how you repay me? By ogling some other woman like a pervert?"

She stood angrily, and collected her stuff. As an afterthought, she grabbed one of the glasses from Rachel's tray, and threw it's contents in my face. She spun on her heels, and stormed off.

I shouldn't have asked for the Oscar version, I thought, sputtering as the fluids dripped away. It stung my eyes a little.

Rachel immediately took advantage, dabbing my face with the small towel from the tray.

"I'm so sorry, David," she said softly. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

"Not your fault," I shook my head, wiping my eyes. "She's being a drama queen. It's not like I grabbed your tits... um, sorry Rachel... I can't help noticing a beautiful woman when I see one," I corrected myself. "She tends to punish all perceived transgressions at the same level."

"Well," Rachel smiled, brushing the hair out of my eyes, "maybe it's time the crime fit the punishment," she suggested. "That invitation to my room still stands."

Hook, line and sinker.

"Let's go," I nodded. Rachel led the way, and I followed closely, up the stairs to the third floor.

The staff rooms overlooked the parking lot, but we weren't here for the view anyway, at least as far as she knew.

"I'd like to wash my face, if that's alright?" I asked, as she closed the door behind us.

"Of course," she replied, pointing me in the right direction. I'll be waiting right here.

Inside the bathroom, behind the closed door, I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Monica. 312. Give me ten minutes.

Okay. Don't have too much fun ;-) she responded.

I pocketed my phone, and opened the door. I'm not sure what I was expecting to see, but it wasn't... this.

Rachel wasn't wasting any time. She was standing, leaning against the wall next to the doorway. Her blouse was nearly fully undone, letting her big breasts hang out for my eyes. I'll give her this much... She did have nice tits. She must have been very popular in high school.

"I have a confession to make," she smiled, pressing off the wall and moving closer. "I said I didn't mean to get you in trouble, but that wasn't really true." She undid the last button on her blouse, and peeled it away, dropping it on the floor. The bra that was still in place was brief enough that a hint of areola was visible. "I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you. Monica doesn't deserve you." She stepped closer again, and I slid back along the wall, into the main room. Her hand went to the hip of her skirt, and slowly unzipped it.

I was beginning to think ten minutes was going to be waaaay too long. She was moving too fast, and Monica was meant to rescue me in the nick of time.

The skirt dropped around her ankles, and she stepped out of it, leaving her in her heels, bra, and very tiny panties.

To make matters worse, she had me cornered. I was still able to stay away, but each step she took left me with less space to hide in. She seemed intent on doing as she said; she was going to fuck me, and my feelings on the matter didn't seem to be a point of consideration.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, continuing to stalk me.

That's a good question. I've been so busy trying to avoid getting caught, I haven't really come to a conclusion. I suddenly realized that at least part of me had been paying attention. Monica's efforts notwithstanding, my penis was semi-hard, and getting harder. Rachel knew where to look for her answer, as well.

"I think you do," she grinned, glancing down at my bulge. I ran out of room. She covered the gap quickly, and pressed her full, voluptuous breasts against my chest. "Caught you."

That much was true, and a quick glance at the clock told me Monica wouldn't be pounding on the door for four more minutes. She grasped my hands, and pulled them to her ass, which felt every bit as nice as it looked. I didn't actively participate... much... but I didn't pull away either, so she let go, and put her arms around my neck. Before I could say anything, she was kissing me. That, I resisted, twisting away.

"Rachel, please..." I started, but she interrupted by jamming her tongue down my throat. It was a serious distraction, and I didn't even register her reaching behind her back. When she stopped kissing me and stepped back, she was holding her bra in place with her arm. "Rachel..." I began again.

The bra fell away.

Okay, those are really nice tits, I thought. Not quite in the same league as Karly, whose chest is epic, but really close to my wife's breasts.

BAM, BAM, BAM!

Ah, speaking of my wife... Just in time.

"Rachel, I know you're in there," Monica called through the door. "Open up. I'm not going away."

"Shit!" Rachel hissed. The distraction let me escape, and I headed for the door. "What the fuck are you doing?" she whispered, following me.

I made it to the lock first, and she cursed at me as she dove for the robe hanging on the hook by the bathroom door. She wrapped it hastily around her half naked body as I opened the main door. Monica stepped in.

Rachel was turning red. Anger, embarrassment... whatever the reason, she didn't seem to want to talk, and sat heavily on the bed, arms crossed.

Monica caressed my face as she passed, making eye contact.

"Cutting it close," I smiled.

"Hey, you said ten minutes. I gave you ten minutes," she smiled back. "Is your purity intact?" I just laughed.

Monica stepped over, and sat beside Rachel.

"We've been playing you," she said softly.

"Yeah, that much I guessed. When did you know?" Rachel snarled.

"First day, as soon as we met in the dining room. I knew you'd try. I'm sorry, Rachel," Monica replied.

The apology took Rachel by surprise.

"You're sorry? I tried to ruin your marriage, and you're sorry? I don't get it."

"Believe me," Monica said, "if we hadn't figured it out, and you had tried this, I'd be pissed. But I knew David wouldn't let you. That's not what I'm apologizing about." She put her hand on Rachel's shoulder. "I'm sorry about Mark. I'm sorry I seduced him. I'm sorry I ever gave you a reason to want revenge. I'm sorry I ruined our friendship. It's my fault."

There was a deafening silence in the room. Rachel sniffed back tears.

"Mark was an asshole, but he was my asshole," Rachel replied. "I probably would have dumped him anyway, but I took it all personally. I almost forgot why I hated you. I only knew I did, and when I saw you together, I saw a chance to get even." She looked at me, and smiled. "He's a nice guy. I'm sorry I kissed your husband, Monica."

"Really?" Monica grinned. "We are going to talk, mister," she wagged her finger at me.

"No! I kissed him! Don't be mad at him, Monica! It was all me. I kissed him. I undressed myself. I showed him... Oh shit!" Rachel stopped suddenly, and looked away, embarrassed.

"Showed him...?" Monica prodded. Rachel pointed to her bra on the floor. Monica laughed. "Ah, I understand. Brought out the big guns, did you?"

Rachel nodded, like a child caught in a lie. "Sorry," she repeated.

Monica put her arm around her former classmate.

"Let's call it even. Mark saw a lot more than my tits," she smiled.

Rachel laughed, and nodded. She put her arms around Monica's neck, and hugged her.

"Wait... He's seen mine, but I haven't seen anything," Rachel grinned. "Somehow, that just doesn't seem fair."

Monica tapped her lips with a fingertip, considering the options. Finally, she just shrugged.

"Sorry honey," she giggled. "I'm afraid you'll just have to show her what you're packing. It's only fair."

"What?" I asked, stunned. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. Whip it out," she smiled. "Quid pro quo, honey."

I crossed my arms in defiance. "You want her to see it? You take it out."

"Ooooo, gladly!" she laughed, and levered my fly open. She reached into my shorts, and grabbed my dick, stroking it firmly. It reacted as it always did to her touch, growing hard quickly. At last, she pulled it out, like it was her trophy, which, in a way, it was. "Ta da!"

"Wow!" Rachel tittered. "Lucky girl!"

***

That was months ago now. Monica and Rachel had mended their fences, and I was happy to have played a part in that, however small.

Both Monica and Karly now looked pregnant, with swollen bellies and massive breasts. Missionary was now off the list of possible positions, which grew shorter every day. I was enjoying a vacation from satisfying their urges, but they were more than adequately taking care of mine. Being pregnant didn't effect their blowjobs one bit.

Nearly two months to go.

One day, Karly called me into the living room anxiously. She was wearing a big smile when I walked in, and crooked her finger at me.

"Come here darling. I have something to show you," she smiled.

I sat next to her, and she opened her robe, extracting one of her breasts, which was now nearly the size of my head. The nipple was thicker, and stood up like a little dick.

"Watch," she commanded, and used both hands to press on her breast, sliding closer to the nipple as she did. She did it again, and again, until a small, yellowish drop began to grow on the tip. I was transfixed, and licked my lips unconsciously.

"Go ahead. I know you've been really looking forward to it. Suck my nipple, but be gentle. They're still sore."

I licked the drop clean. It was sweet, thick and sticky, not at all what I was expecting. I formed a circle with my lips and suckled gently. More of the delicious fluid came out.

"I won't be producing milk until after the baby is born. This is colostrum... kind of an appetizer," she smiled, stroking my hair lovingly. "Right now, the supply is limited, but as we get closer to baby day, it will get more abundant," she giggled. "Of course, that's just me. Soon, you'll have to do this to Monica as well. Think you can handle both of us?"

I gave her the thumbs up, and continued to gently nurse at her breast.

This was going to be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The babies are coming! The babies are coming!

David is going to have so much fun with those big, milky boobs... both pair... but that will have to wait until the next chapter.

Thanks for reading. Please drop me some Feedback, or send a Comment, and of course, don't forget to vote.

I'm thinking about something new... Maybe.