All Comments on 'She, Her.... Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

Not all mothers are created equal.

And this ones a Bi-Polar Sociopath.....

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Her attitude is a turn off

When girls get bitchy it's a major turnoff.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A curious relationship they have.

I would hope that he could bring his mom around to being a loving partner and be a sweet .and loving lover.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Couldn't finish this story!

Too many mistakes, missing sentences, etc - and the whole story's attitude simply sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like to encourage new writers -- so please....

Please find an editor to look over your work before you submit. You obviously have something to say, but you need to work on polishing your work.

I know not everyone is talented at grammar, but if you're going for publication, you need to make it readable.

But keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editor needed

So many errors, I put a decent score on this for it's intent not for content as all the typos made it so difficult to keep on the imagery you attempted to create.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a curious and provocative story, worthy of five ***** in my book

There's a lot of truth in some of the readers' comments. The mother does want her boy to fuck her brains loose so she walks funny for a week, but still insists on keeping total control, so she's bipolar in that sense. Diddaddy's right--when a mother is hot for her son's big hard cock, when what she's got between her legs cries out for for what her son's got between his, she should show her need and passion by lovingly opening up the paradise between he thighs to her darling baby boy. He's eager, even desperate to show his deep love for his mom and especially for the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. She certainly enjoys his using his tongue and lips, his whole greedy mouth, on the cunt he was born from, hell, she cums like crazy. But she doesn't reciprocate by taking her boy's cock in her mouth and sucking him off, as so many mothers are doing nowadays as a matter of course. Well, she does "consent" to "permitting" her son to stick his big hard cock up the cunt of all his boyish dreams. She even comments on how "large" his cock is. But in a cool and detached way, not with the joyous delight of a truly loving mother who realizes the power of what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. He does fuck his mother, the dream of lots and lots of boys, maybe even most of them, and he blows his hot young balls, shooting her full of his creamy semen. Other mothers who couple with their son--and there are lots and lots of them nowadays, more and more all the time--revel in the bliss they share with their beloved male child. Why this one doesn't is her sad problem, and we can only hope that someday she'll openly surrender to her deepest desires.

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
(Editor needed)

The editor needed comment is correct. Horrible slaughter of the English language!!! But 5 stars anyway for the creative twist and turns of a very good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh

This is the third story from the last and people are still mainly complaining about the wording of the stories. Persistent bunch.

I liked it. Thanks for the story.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.