She is as Horny as I am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have a lot of time. I just put the pasta in the boiling water, and I like my pasta just like my cocks- al dente. We have about nine more minutes before the timer goes off."

Angie sat up before them and pushed the straps of her bra down and let her bra fall to her waist. She massaged her breasts and asked them if this turned them on.

Marie acted as the referee and asked each one how close they were, and Angie said she would lean forward so they could cum on her face when they were ready. Josh was the first to say he could cum anytime, so Marie got more aggressive with Chris and told him to let them know when he was close. About a minute later he nodded and they both stepped forward and took aim at Angie.

Just as Angie wanted, two stream of cum landed on her forehead and cheeks, and some in her open mouth and across her tongue. Smiling, she leaned back and gently pushed all of the cum into her mouth as Josh squeezed the last drops onto her chest.

Seconds later, they heard a ding from the kitchen and Marie exclaimed, "Al dente! I love it when everything works out! Dinner will be ready in five minutes!"

As they sat around the table, Chris was the first to speak about what just happened, and said, "I can't even believe this. Is this really ok?"

Marie was the first to respond, and wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page. "No, it really isn't ok. There is no way on earth that we could rationalize this. But look at it this way- it's only about sex. No one is being coerced, there is no money changing hands, none of us is cheating on the other. We just have high libidos and have found a safe way to get satisfaction, even if it is somewhat unconventional. And, at the same time, we are all very different with different kinks, so to speak. We just have to be discreet."

Josh couldn't resist, and responded, "Oh really? What's your kink, Mom?"

"That's easy. Even though I'm straight, I love getting my pussy licked by a woman, and I love licking pussy. I love the taste, the way it feels, everything. And I like the softness of the female body, and I'm in heaven if I am going down on a woman. You know my friend Beth that comes over sometimes? We aren't just sipping wine and watching Jeopardy. She is married, but feels the same way and we have played lots of times. Why do you think I'm always so generous and send you two to the movies sometimes? It's so we have alone time. How about you, Angie? I have an idea, but Chris would like to know."

"I'll be blunt. I absolutely love cock. I want it all the time, and wouldn't care if there was a line of men just wanting to take me one after another. And, I love cum. I like it in my pussy, on my face, my body, and the feel of it when it sprays in my mouth. I've already told Josh that whenever he is horny he can just walk up and jack off on me anytime. He doesn't even have to ask. And of course, I've been eating pussy lately, but it isn't something I sought out. But tasting a pussy full of cum is awesome, and licking a pussy while being pounded from behind has had its moments too. I'm probably the horniest one here, and haven't even finished for the day."

Marie looked up and asked, "So you aren't satisfied yet? What is the typical day in the life of Angie?"

"Let's see, Josh took me from behind first thing this morning and then came on my back. Then I fucked myself with your purple dildo. Chris fucked me this afternoon and then you licked my pussy. Both Chris and Josh jacked off on me just now. I'll have a quickie with my boss at work, and then I'll go to the hotel room with my favorite customer after work. So, that is four cocks and one pussy for today. How's that? Oh, and there is a girl at work that has been flirting with me, so I suppose I could add a pussy to that list of I wanted to, but I don't do one on one with women, at least not yet."

"Your boss? How did that happen? And tell me more about this customer."

"How do you think I get the best shifts and best tables? During the job interview I made it clear that we could have a very productive arrangement together, and I assured him I wasn't interested in blackmail or ruining his marriage. We are discreet at work, but I have met him several times after he locks the doors and I always suck his cock and then hop on him and ride him. He's a really good fuck. The customer is another married guy, and always stays in the hotel next door. He's really nice, other than the cheating on his wife. We don't have to be so rushed, and he spends a lot of time teasing me and licking me before we really get down to fucking."

Marie pondered this, and said, "Maybe I have to stop down and talk to them and get some of that action. Or am I too old for them? Then again, I wouldn't want to risk ruining a good thing for you. But I admit, I'm a little jealous."

Josh piped up and said, "It just isn't fair. Yeah, you're an 18 year old girl and can literally find someone to fuck anytime and anywhere and any day. I can only dream about that."

"Well, you have me, so you do get to fuck an 18 year old girl every day. And I know it isn't fair, but there is something about these that just makes men forget everything else." With that, she placed her hands under her breasts and pushed them up tight against her dress and exaggerated the cleavage.

Josh sighed. "I know. And I do appreciate you being here. I hope you don't get tired of us."

"Don't worry, as long as you two can keep it up, I'll be here. I'll even slip into your bed tonight after I get home if you want, if you don't mind sloppy thirds."

"Normally I'd say no way, but I'm beginning to think I've already had sloppy thirds without realizing it." Angie just smiled.

Marie jumped in and said, "Would you mind if I stopped in where you work tonight and get a glimpse of this customer you have been fucking? Who knows, maybe it would lead to something."

"Ok, but don't come on too hard and screw it up. I really like him. I won't say anything to him about you coming. Just talk and see what you think." They finished dinner, and Angie took another shower to wash the cum off, and then headed to work.

Later that evening, Marie walked into the restaurant, and looked for John, Angie's "favorite customer". She told her he was in his early thirties, wearing a blue shirt, and sitting three seats from the cash register at the bar. Seeing him, she slid into the seat beside him and started making small talk.

"Hi, are you waiting on anyone? Mind if I sit here?"

John shrugged and said, "No, not at all."

"This is a nice place, isn't it?"

John again shrugged and said he guessed so, and Marie could tell he wasn't the small talk kind, or maybe he wasn't interested in a 40 year old when he had a hot 18 year old that he was going to be jumping in the sack with in a couple of hours.

"I come here once in a while. A young friend of mine works here. Oh, there she is, over there. Has she ever waited on you?" Marie nodded over towards Angie who was putting some glasses up on a shelf, and it couldn't have been better timing, as her dress rode up on her thighs and it accentuated her sexy figure.

John raised his eyebrows and replied, "Yeah, I think she's waited on me a couple of times. Seems nice enough."

Marie detected a hint of discomfort, and decided to press on. "Oh, she's very nice. In fact, she lives near me, and she comes over to hang out by the pool. She's very attractive, don't you think? She is friends with my daughter who is a year older, but my daughter lives in another state now closer to school. Angie still comes to visit though."

John tried not to look, but couldn't help glancing at Angie's curves and imagining that his hands would be running over them in a little while. "Yes, she is quite cute I guess."

"She is gorgeous. Trust me, we go clothes shopping together, and I've seen her in the dressing room. In fact, she said she has a date after work tonight, and I helped her pick out some nice things to wear. Of course, I'm talking about what's under the dress, and hopefully some lucky guy sees for himself. I remember when I looked like that, although I'm not too bad now if I do say so myself. What do you think?"

Marie turned her chair towards him and made him look at her. He scanned her up and down and nodded his approval. "You're a very attractive woman."

"Why thank you, although I know you're just being polite. By the way, I'm Marie, and you?"

"John, pleased to meet you."

"Anyway, back to Angie. That's her name, the girl we were talking about. I'll tell you a secret- we are very close, if you know what I mean. It started at the pool one day. Honestly, I love men, but I love women too. I was content just looking at her as we lounged next to each other, but I guess we got carried away when I offered to spread suntan lotion on her."

John didn't say a word, and was trying to figure out where this was going. Marie moved closer and started whispering.

"I was putting suntan lotion on her, and before you know it I had pushed her straps down and flipped the top down off her breasts. We had both been topless in the dressing room before, so she probably didn't think it was a big deal, and she definitely didn't protest. She went a little tense when I spread the oil on the underside of her breasts and over her nipples, but she still didn't say anything. I got brave, so I told her to lift up so I could get some on her bikini line, and I slid her bottoms about halfway down her thighs. You know what surprised me? She wasn't shaved. I thought all girls under 30 shaved, but she just trims it smooth around the lips and left everything else. I don't know if she was just scared of me or what, but she didn't resist at all and I applied lotion anywhere that could possibly burn."

John shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"I told her there are no problems with privacy there, so I pulled her bikini bottoms completely off and rubbed oil over her legs. Afterwards, I just laid back and told her it was her turn to do me. I was really wondering what she would do. I'm sorry, is this making you uncomfortable?"

"Uh, no, I just didn't expect this. Go on."

"Ok, I was just making sure. Anyway, she did the same thing to me. She pulled my top down and spent a lot of time on my breasts. She massaged my stomach and I thought that was where she was going to stop. But I lifted myself up to show her she should continue, so she slid my bottoms down just like I did to her. I kicked them off completely and spread my knees and told her I wanted to make sure she covered everything. Let me tell you, she looks so sweet over there, but she is such a vixen."

Angie walked over to where they were sitting and greeted Marie warmly. "Oh hi, how are you? Would you like anything before the bartender comes for your order? This is so awesome that my two favorite customers came in at the same time! John, this is my neighbor, Marie. She lets me hang out by the pool sometimes. I guess we are kind of BFFs."

John nodded, and said, "Yes, she was telling me. I think that's great."

"Well, I have to get back to work before I boss sees me wasting time. It would be just like him to take me into his office and lecture me for a half hour for being too chatty."

Marie stifled a laugh, knowing what kind of lecture she would be getting while she is bent over the desk. She continued her story with John.

"I don't shave either, and if you looked at us side by side you would think we were twins. Anyway, she dribbled lotion on me and I told her to take her time. She massaged the inside of my thighs and ran her hands over my legs and I think she was hesitant to get to the sensitive areas. I told her I didn't want to burn anywhere, and to make sure I was covered completely. She put some lotion on her fingertips, took a deep breath, and started massaging my clit. I was dripping my then, and her fingers had no problem gliding through me. I told her not to even think about stopping now and to just do what she likes to do to herself. And as they say, the rest is history. We get together often."

John just looked at her and said the only thing that came to mind. "That's a very interesting story."

"I thought you might like it. I'm the first woman she ever had, although you would never know it. She's a natural. And I thought I was the nymphomaniac in the neighborhood, but I can barely keep up with her. Luckily I like licking pussy as much as she does. But we like men too, and a few times she raced over to my house so I could taste her latest conquest straight from her pussy. I'm sorry, was that too much information?"

John wasn't quite sure what to think. Was this a setup? There is no way this could be a coincidence.

"John, you're speechless. Ok, I'll come clean. Angie told me you would be here. And yes, I know everything about what you two are doing, and no, you aren't in trouble and I'm not going to tell anyone."

John looked at her, and finally asked "Is this on the level? Tell me something she told you that only she would know."

"Yes, it's on the level. We are just very sexual, and we don't care about the rest of your private life. We won't expose you. Besides, don't you think that banging an 18 year old is enough to blackmail you with anyway? She could have ruined your life by now if she were so inclined. Ok, but you want proof. She told me she made you cum twice Monday night. She was wearing a blue bra and blue panties. The first time you came she sucked your cock and you came on her face and chest, and the second time you came inside her while she rode you. That's the cum she let me taste that night. How's that?"

John contemplated the situation, and finally asked, "What do you want from me?"

"Very simple. The plan is that I join you two tonight. I can just watch if you want, or Angie can just lick my pussy, or you can fuck me. I don't blame you for preferring her over me, but I'd still like to be there."

"I've just never had a threesome before. But you are welcome to join us."

Marie motioned over to Angie to come over, and let her know it was a go.

"Ok Angie, in a little while we'll go up to his room and wait for you. We'll go from there."

Angie looked at both of them, and said, "Yes, but John has to keep his cock in his pants until I get there. I don't want it all worn out before I get to hop on it. He can lick your pussy all he wants, I don't care, but otherwise wait for me."

Marie turned to John and said, "She sure can be pushy can't she? You OK with waiting for her? Can you keep your clothes on?"

"You two are nuts. But yeah, I can wait. Here's a room key. Just come up the side entrance and go to room 329 about 20 minutes after I leave here. Does that work?"

"Sounds fine. Now let's have a drink and a bite to eat like two normal people, since we have an hour to kill."

The time flew by, and as agreed, John left first and Marie followed him up a little while later. Angie told her that she would text her when she finished work and was ready to come up, and again reminded her not to wear John out.

As soon as Marie stepped into John's room, she wasted no time in getting comfortable. She immediately slipped her panties off and pulled her dress up and slumped in the chair.

"Ok, she did tell us that I can't get you off before she gets there, but you can lick my pussy as much as you want. You ok with that?"

John didn't answer and just knelt down in front of her and started kissing her along the inside of her thighs. He felt the soft hair of her bush and commented, "You're right, you two could be twins."

"True, when I lick her pussy it's almost like licking myself. By the way, you know I have been sitting down there for an hour with a drenched pussy, so don't try to be too cute. Go ahead and get me off. I'm good for a few orgasms tonight."

John dove in and Marie grabbed the back of his head and held on. "That's perfect. Just keep doing what you're doing."

A few minutes later she got a text from Angie. "I'm meeting my boss in his office before I come up. I'll text again in about 20 minutes."

"Angie said she would be ready to come up in 20 minutes or so. She has got to be the horniest girl I've ever known. There are a couple of young guys we know that we have played with before, and she can wear them out all by herself if she wants. The best part is that she gets really wound up when she's fucked from behind, and then if I lay down in front of her, she licks my pussy like nobody's business. I can see that in our future tonight."

John looked up and said, "That would be so awesome!"

"What else would you like to see? How about if we rub our pussies together? Men seem to like watching that. We'll do whatever you want, within limits."

John told her that whatever they decided to do would be fine with him and that he would lick her pussy all night if she wanted him to. Marie marveled at the power women could have over men.

Soon, she got another text from Angie. "On the way up. By the way, I have a pussy full of cum that you will have to take care of first, but I don't want to freak out John. When I get there, suggest I should straddle you to warm me up before I fuck him."

Marie smiled as she recounted the cocks Angie had so far today. Josh, Purple Dildo, Chris, Josh again, Boss-man, and now John and maybe Josh again. She really is a nymph.

Soon there was a knock on the door and John quickly let Angie in. Marie was the first to speak.

"What took you so long?? While he's getting undressed, I'll lay down while you climb over me and I'll get you nice and wet."

Both women pulled their dresses off, and Marie flung herself on the bed. Smiling, Angie straddled her face for the second time today and let her taste the first drops of her boss's cum.

Marie was in ecstasy, and reached down and fingered her pussy while savoring Angie's juices. John stepped up to the bed with his hard cock in hand and asked what they wanted.

"Marie can't talk right now, so just stand there and stroke you cock very slowly for a couple of minutes. I don't know what you did to wind her up, but she has never licked my pussy like this before."

John kept one hand on his cock and with the other he slowly ran his hands over each woman's body. Angie squirmed from his touch and ran her hands over her hips as her mom flicked her clit. John dropped his hand down to Marie and teased her nipple and watched as her fingering on her pussy got more intense. Angie was the first to suggest the next move.

"OK John, I'm going to lay back with my pussy wide open and you're going to take mom from behind while she gets me off. You can tell us who's pussy you like the best or if you can even tell a difference."

"God, that is so hot that you called her mom. Is that what you do when you play together?"

Angie didn't realize she let that slip, so had to play along.

"Yes, that's how we get away with going to dressing rooms and stuff so no one thinks we're too weird. I just say she's my mom. Kind of kinky, huh?"

Angie laid back, and Marie got on all fours while John climbed up on the bed behind her and aligned his cock with her pussy and took her deep in a single thrust. Marie groaned in pleasure, and John looked down and saw Angie smiling back at him with her knees spread wide and her fingers sliding through her wet pussy.

"We're going to let you run the show for a while John. Just tell us what to do next. You can cum on us or in us or whatever you like."

Marie looked up at Angie and said, "You never told me his cock would feel this good. No wonder you were keeping him to yourself. John, you can do me as hard as you like, don't be shy."

John gripped Marie's ass and pounded her hard and Marie told him that was perfect. Just as John had down to Marie before, Angie grabbed her mom's head and pulled it hard against her pussy.

After a few minutes, John eased out and said, "I don't want to cum just yet. Can I stand up in front of you two and watch you take turns sucking my cock?"