She is as Horny as I am Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angie, remember what you said?"

Angie looked up and said, "A deal's a deal. Dad, lick mom's pussy while I take care of Kelli."

Marie laid back with her knees spread apart, and John got busy on her pussy. Angie did the same, and coated her fingers with Kelli's wetness and softly massaged it into the smooth pussy inches from her face. She was really considering shaving her own pussy after seeing how sexy Kelli was.

Kelli squirmed impatiently and said to Angie, "Don't tease me, put your fingers inside and fuck me."

Angie slipped two fingers deep inside and started fucking her in strokes similar to what John was doing with his cock before.

"Put another finger inside, please."

Angie had no problem adding her ring finger to Kelli's ample pussy, and let her tongue glide on her clit as she fucked her.

"Add your other finger too and use your thumb to rub my flit. Ram your hand back and forth so your knuckles go inside. That's what I do to myself when I masturbate."

Angie did as she was told, and let her thumb pivot on Kelli's clit as the rest of her hand made squishing noises as she thrust in and out. She had heard of fisting before, and thought this was pretty close.

Kelli writhed on the bed and reached over and placed her hand on Marie and said, "Mom, suck my tit."

Marie rolled over and placed her lips on the tit closest to her and pulled the nipple with her lips. Kelli responded by arching her back in pleasure.

"Angie, keep doing what you're doing. Mom, suck harder."

Marie sucked hard and pulled her nipple upwards and released it almost with a snap. John had nothing to do, so he picked up Kelli's panties and started jacking off his cock with them while standing on the other side of her. Angie smiled at him.

"What do you think, Dad? Did you think the girls in your family were so wild? I would have included Kelli a long time ago if I knew she was this hot. I had no idea she was practically fisting herself every morning in the shower. I'm kind of jealous that she's becoming your new favorite daughter."

Kelli moaned and whispered, "I'm getting close..."

John jacked harder and asked if he could cum on her face.

"Cum anywhere you want. Angie, pound my pussy!"

Angie sped up her thrusts and pressed her thumb against Kelli's clit even harder. With that, Kelli started convulsing in a violent orgasm. Angie didn't stop and it was almost like her hand was lifting Kelli off the bed as Kelli arched her back. John leaned forward and let his cum fly across Kelli's face.

Kelli finally collapsed and took some deep breaths. Angie slid up along her body and said, "Mom, help me clean her up again."

Both women licked up some cum and pushed their tongues in each other's mouths. Angie never expected that her lesbian tendencies would come out so strong, but she was enjoying it. They each took turns placing wet kisses on Kelli's lips, and finally Angie swirled her tongue in Kelli's mouth in a long wet French kiss.

After a few minutes, they all laid back on the bed and let their hands wander. Angie looked down at John's wilted cock.

"Well, we used up Dad. If it's going to be three against one from now on, we really do need that strap-on Kelli was talking about. He didn't even get me off once this time, and he usually gets me off twice."

Marie was one step ahead of her and said, "We'll get one, plus we can invite Josh next time. I think he'll like Kelli."

Kelli looked up and asked, "Who is Josh?"

Angie gently played with Kelli's pussy and told her about Josh. "My brother, of course. He fucks us both almost every day, and I'm afraid he's getting bored with us. He was just saying he wished I would set him up with another girl. John, would you mind? He's a nice guy."

"Not at all. If he was here now, I'd probably be watching him fuck one of you. That wouldn't be a bad thing."

Kelli quickly jumped in and asked, "But that wouldn't be instead of the toys, right? I really want to be fucked with a big dildo. I've watched videos of girls strapping on a hard cock and fucking their girlfriends and I want one of you to take me like that."

Angie tried to assure her and replied, "No, Josh knows how to fuck, but he can't replace a big dildo. I promise, we'll do some online shopping and make it happen. If you want, I'll come over to your place the day they come in and we can try them out."

"That would be great. Mom works, and my sister is home during the summer, but she usually leaves during the day."

"Is your sister like you? Does she like girls, I mean?"

"I don't know. She always had boyfriends, but she was always a tomboy too. Not sure if that means anything. Maybe it's just a stereotype."

Angie smiled and said, "Well, if she catches us, we'll find out."

They all dressed and agreed they had to do this again soon. They also agreed that there is no room for jealousy and if one of them wants to hook up alone with another, that's ok too. This really pleased Kelli, and already told Marie she would love to come over and sunbathe with her so she wouldn't be so pale. Marie told her they could do some online shopping together and get some toys, and would meet here again next week. As they dressed, Kelli had given Angie her panties and told her to give them to her "brother" and maybe he'd get a thrill since John seemed to like them.

In the elevator, Marie wasn't even surprised to see Kelli plant a sloppy kiss on Angie as soon as the doors closed. Kelli hadn't bothered putting her bra back on, and her nipples practically protruded through the thin fabric. Angie responded in kind, and rubbed her body against Kelli.

"Mom, Kelli and I are going to chat in the back seat for a while. I'll see you at home in a little while."

Kelli was a little confused but didn't say anything. Does Angie spend the night at Marie's sometimes? Why did she say she'd be home soon?

Marie noticed that Angie had slipped up too, and knew that all of this had to come out sooner or later, but that was still the most amazing night of her life. In the meantime, she was going to go home and slide into bed with Josh and tell him they found a new girl that he was going to love.