She Likes Showing Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shut the door and walked around the car. My hard cock had not subsided since we had left home. I really wanted to fuck her right there in the car in the parking lot but wanted her buzzed and horny at the movie.

I got in the car and started it, "So what movie are we going to see?" She asked.

"It's called "She Likes Showing Off" and I thought it was fitting for our situation."

"So you think I like showing off my body to strange men?"

"I think there has always been a side of you that likes the attention."

She did not answer but adjusted her corset while leaving her skirt hanging open to reveal her legs. I reached over and put my hand on her thigh and she softly moaned.

I decided to stoke the fire and put my hand on her pussy. She was absolutely soaking wet from her juices.

I slipped a finger inside her, "mmmmmmmm" she moaned again.

"You had those poor guys at the bar all worked up. I bet they are still talking about you."

"MMMMMMM" She moaned as I slipped another finger in her pussy.

"You really think so?"

"Oh I know guys and I know so."

I took my hand out of her pussy, "Oh please Sam don't tease me make me cum."

"Not yet."

The theatre was just a few miles away so I turned to pull into the parking lot.

"Let's go the movie starts in about ten minutes." I said as I got out of the car.

I walked around to open her door and she quickly turned to face me with one leg out the door and one on the floorboard.

"Are you sure you want to go in?" She asked with a sexy seductive look on her face.

"Come on we can fuck later."

She held out her hand and I pulled her from the car. She straightened her dress and corset again. We walked hand in hand to the ticket booth.

I pulled open the door to the theatre and it was dark in there. We stood for a moment letting our eyes adjust and then began looking for a seat.

There were about six guys and one other couple in the theatre already. Naturally, my intention was to show off my wife so I picked seats that were in the same row as the other couple. Single men in these theatres always seem to sit behind the couples and fairly close to them. I am sure they are hoping to see some naked wife or girlfriend and maybe get a little action from the woman. Maybe a blowjob, handjob or even a fuck once in awhile.

We had hardly more than sat down when the theatre went dark, then the flickering of the previews came on the screen.

Finally, the movie began. It started as most fuck films start with a man and a woman fucking. It turned out that the man and the woman were married.

After a little dialog about how showing the wife off to other men turned both of them on it progressed to a scene that was very similar to the one Sara and I played out the other day but in the movie it was the actual pool guy. The husband was hiding in the house watching his wife tease and fuck the pool boy.

As the wife began making her moves on the pool boy, Sara put her hand on my hard cock. She was stroking it during the entire scene.

I heard the woman just down from us moan. Both Sara and I turned to look. The guy had his hand under her dress.

Sara then unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. The touch of her hand on my naked cock nearly caused me to explode before she even got it all the way out.

I glanced again over at the other couple. Some of the guys in the theatre had moved closer to them and to us.

After the wife on the screen had fucked the pool boy there was some more dialog that led to a scene where a repairman came to the house. This is one of the parts of my plan is to have Sara showoff to a repairman so I was intently watching to see how it played out.

The scene played out where the wife had on a sheer outfit when the repairman arrived to the house. The husband was hiding in the house watching them.

I looked over at Sara as she continued to stroke my cock. Her legs were apart and her skirt had fallen open. I took my hand and placed it on her pussy. Her pussy was soaked from her excitement watching the scene.

I slipped a finger into her, which caused her to softly moan. She spread her legs further apart allowing me to put two fingers inside her.

We heard another moan from the couple and looked at them. The woman had her head in the guys lap sucking his cock.

The wife on the screen was bending over in the kitchen with her g-string covered ass and pussy pointed directly at the repairman. She was acting as if she did not know what she was doing and the repairman kept watching her, rubbing his cock in his coveralls.

I then reached over with my free hand and quickly untied the bow holding Sara's corset closed. The tension that had her tits all bunched up let loose and the corset popped all the way open with her tits spilling out.

She looked down and then at me as I moved my hand to her closest tit and began massaging and tickling her nipple.

On the screen, the repairman had completed his repairs and as expected the wife did not have any money to pay for the repairs stating her husband handled all their finances. The repairman let her know that all work was to be paid for at the time of the repair. The wife acted as if she was in despair because her husband was out of town on business and she could not reach him.

I looked over at the couple next to us and she was still sucking his cock. Two guys behind them had their cocks out stroking themselves.

I glanced behind us and there was a guy who had moved directly behind us. I'm sure in the light of the screen he could see Sara's naked tits and me massaging them. He also had his cock in his hand stroking it.

On the screen, the repairman moved closer to the near naked wife and said, "You know there is another way we can settle this problem."

The wife innocently asked, "How is that?"

The repairman reached out and put his hand on one of her tits. The wife naturally complained about his forwardness and told him she was married.

The repairman removed his hand and said, "I guess we can just call the police then and let them handle this."

The wife replied, "Oh no don't do that. Surely there is someway to settle this."

The repairman then moved in again, placed both his hands on her tits, and began massaging them. The wife succumbed to his advances as he pulled open her sheer gown and bent down to suck on her tits.

We heard another moan across the way and both looked as the woman down from us was now sitting reverse cowgirl on her guys lap and they were fucking.

Sara glanced at me as I bent down to suck one of her nipples into my mouth.

I could hear moans on the screen and knew the repairman was fucking the wife. As I sucked on Sara's nipple, I could see the couple down from us. The woman reversed her position on her guy and was now fucking him facing the guys behind them.

As I sucked on Sara's nipple and had my hand in her pussy fingering her clit, she also looked down at the couple next to us.

Sara pushed my head off her tit and began to get up. She moved in front of me, untied her skirt and it fell to the floor.

Her corset had come completely undone and was now hanging open. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. She lowered herself onto my cock and began fucking me there in the theatre as she watched the movie.

We heard more moans down the row and we both looked. The woman was now fucking her guy, the guys behind them had stood up, and she had a cock in each hand stroking them.

On the screen, the repairman now had the wife completely naked. He was also now naked and was fucking the wife with this huge cock as she was bent over the kitchen counter.

"OH FUCK!" was heard down the row.

Sara and I both looked as one of the guys she was stroking was shooting his load onto the seat next to her.

The wife on the screen was moaning and screaming as the repairman continued to fuck her.

I reached around Sara, grabbed both her tits with my hands, and pinched her nipples between my fingers, which caused her to moan loudly enough to hear her over the movie.

The repairman pulled out of the wife as she spun around and let him stroke his cock until his cum exploded into her waiting mouth.

As the scene changed on the screen and the repairman left, the husband came out of hiding.

Sara had stopped fucking me and was just sitting on my lap with my hard cock inside her watching the movie.

A moan came from down the row as the second guy getting a hand job shot his load onto a seat. There were two more guys waiting to get their turn at a hand job.

The movie switched to another fantasy of mine. The woman and the man were going shopping and the woman had nothing on under her coat. I have always thought it would be so exciting to do this. To know that your wife was completely naked under her coat as she walked around in public. The woman had on a short jacket and she would bend over in front of unsuspecting men in the store flashing her ass and pussy at them. Her husband would follow her around the store watching her and the guys reactions to seeing her.

Sara again began fucking me as the scene got more and more exciting. Hopefully and apparently, she also was finding it exciting.

I glanced down the row again. Now the woman was sitting on the guys cock rocking back and forth while she sucked the cock of one of the guys behind them.

Sara looked also and stopped fucking me. She climbed off my aching cock and turned to me. She crawled up on the seat with a leg on each side of me. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. She leaned forward letting her big tits rub against my face.

I knew there was at least one guy behind us. I was wondering what her intentions were now. She then leaned back with her hands on the seat in front of us and rode up and down on my cock. Her big tits were bounding up and down with each of her strokes. She was not looking at me but behind me.

I turned my head to see a guy to my right. He was standing behind us stroking his cock. I turned to the left and there were two guys there both stroking their cocks to my wife fucking me.

"Oh fuck yessss." Came from down the row.

Sara and I both looked as the guy she was sucking was shooting his load on her tits.

Sara sat back upright on my cock. With her tits just inches from my face, her hard nipples occasionally brushed against my face. She continued to fuck me but her hands never left my shoulders.

In the heat and the lust of the moment, I found myself almost wanting her to take the strange cocks in her hands and stroke them. I had no intentions of her touching other men's cocks in my plans. I simply wanted to show her off and hopefully make her realize that she enjoyed showing off.

The movie was playing in the background and the flickering of the big screen was causing an almost strobe light effect as I watched Sara's tits.

From behind me, I heard a plea, "Come on baby touch it."

Sara leaned back again and ground her pussy against my cock.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and knew I was going to cum. I had held out as long as I could.

"OHHHH MY GAWD!" I groaned as I pulled my ass off the seat with Sara on my lap.

Sara rocked back and forth on my cock as I spilled my load inside her pussy.

Sara was not done she wanted to fuck until she had an orgasm so I placed my thumb on her clit and massaged it. It did not take more than a few strokes of her hard clit before she began to shudder. Her whole body was trembling and she threw her head back.

Her tits were shaking and her nipples and areola were hard and puckered up.

"OOOOOOOOO FUCK YESSSSSSSS!" She screamed above the movie as I felt her juices flood over my cock.

The combination of her juices and my cum coated my balls and my pants.

I then heard the "splat" of the guys cum behind us as he shot his load on the seat next to us.

I glanced to my left and the other two guys were gone. I looked down the row to see the other woman sucking on one of their cocks and stroking the other ones. She had apparently made her man also cum and was now working on the strangers.

The guy behind us tucked away his cock and walked away.

Sara then threw herself forward against me.

She was breathing heavily and she whispered in my ear, "Oh my gawd that was so exhilarating."

She then crawled off my cock and sat in the chair next to me that did not have cum on it.

I looked up at the screen and the husband and wife were now fucking in their car in the parking lot of the store.

Sara was working on tying her corset up again. I reached to the floor, found her skirt, and handed it to her.

The movie ended with the husband shooting his load in his wife's mouth. Sara was watching it as she tied her corset.

The credits began rolling as she stood up and wrapped her skirt around her waist. She tied it and then held her hand out to me.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

I took her hand and we walked out of the theatre.

When we got outside she again said, "Wow that was one of the most exciting things I have ever done."

"I take it you enjoyed showing strangers your naked body?"

"Oh my gawd. YESSSS!"

We got in the car and headed home.

"Can you believe that gal at the end of the row?" She asked.

"She seemed to be enjoying herself." I replied.

"Yes she did."

"I was beginning to wonder when you turned around to face me if you were going to follow her lead." I stated.

Sara turned to look at me, "Do you want me to give strangers handjobs and blowjobs?"

"No, but, in the heat of the moment, I was almost wanting you to."

"I have to admit. In the heat of the moment, I almost did."

I then turned to look at her. She was looking at me. Nothing was said.

I drove on home and nothing more was said. I'm sure she was also re-playing the nights events back in her mind.

We got home, showered, went to bed and soon fell asleep.

12