All Comments on 'She Likes Showing Off Ch. 07'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 14 years ago
So sexy!

We so need a pool! Thanks for sharing this very sexy post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I have feared you would go that way

but now as it is all clear with her quote: sorry it's too late to stop. and then jacking off his friends without asking him if it's ok. why don't you hurry up and make her the town whore in your next and last chapter as fun is over and with her giving a shit what he thinks anyway. she now just sees money and dicks to fuck. to bad for a good story that you are going where everybody goes nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You

And the slut couple think this is hot, its the end of a marriage and love and respect for herself and her husband. In what universe would your wife doing this to you be O.K.? Your friends are laughing at you, the contemp is blatent, she is daring you to leave, so now what, you sit around and jack your dick? You really find this erotic, if so your the only husband that would. Good luck and flush this turd as soon as you can, p.s. don't let any of your friends or family read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE!

where is part 8? i've been waiting for months

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Partt #8?

Its high time you got back to finishing the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The very best story I have read on this site by a mile!!

Great writing, hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESOME!

Fantastic series,,,,MORE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need More

This series has been one of my favorite on this site, but I'm anxiously anticipating the rest of the story. It needs more to at least finish the seiries with a bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need, part 8, 9 and 10!!!

Need to read about sara showing herself more. Very exciting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

Can't get enough of Sara!! More please!!

JohannaSophiaJohannaSophiaover 11 years ago
You go Sara!

My Heroine.

newtype2525newtype2525about 9 years ago
oh no! why did this end? ? ?

I wish for more wishes! Or for at least one more chapter! Maybe 7 more! Thank you! I'll keep hoping for more great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, more, more!!!

You can't leave us hanging. Sara needs to take the next step, to become a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same like my gal

I don't know whether you believe it or not,,, I have such a hot wife who is just 23 years of age. she likes exhibitioniism like hell, and till now she gave handjobs to 8men. like this story she likes to stay naked at home. 5 times she showed her assets to plumber guy, mechanic, electrician. And, she fucked 2 guy just infront of me on my approval. I like her attitude... as she loves me like hell too. I told her you can do whatever u like. she likes to fondled her really firm and big boobs. And believe me we are really a happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I had a simular experience

Talked my girlfriend into try sex with other guys. Did many MFM sex senarios. The arousal each tme we had a guest was over the top for me as it was clear that a guy was going to fuck her right in front of me.Had no idea my average size dick was soon to be out matched by guy big cocks. She got to where she wanted us to have a guy over for the night. Like ths story it became clear that there was no way I could put an end to it. Even had a guy from our apartments over one night. She often reminded me that this was my idea. Every week or two it was party time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great series. Had me rock hard and thinking how I might get my wife into showing off. Looking forward to more Sara adventures!

chrisp69chrisp69over 6 years ago
If only

If only I could have seen the strip show. great stories I hope Sara has a more adventures watching the board

FreeThinker54FreeThinker54over 6 years ago
What's Next?

You must keep sharing these incredible experiences. She just has to start fucking other guy soon. You can handle it. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1st wife

I saw her often "accidentally" flash her boobs, she didn't own a bra, plus she sat carelessly way to much for it to be accidental, so one day after trying to get her to cover up I just came out and asked her.

She finally admitted it was her fantasy and she almost could not help it.

Strange to me but it got me to thinking, since I tended to be a voyeur.

So, I set up a few hot tub parties at our house, cost me 5G to build the thing but worth it because not only could she do all sorts of things, several of our friend's wives joined in. We usually had one or two women around topless, a few times totally nude. Never anything more though. Could have been I suppose, we just didn't.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Author had to stop just in time. Now the readers can pretend he wasn't planning on turning Sara into a gangbang addicted slut, with a tortured but cooperative wimp. Of course she did break her word about only touching other guys if he explicitly said it was okay, but the reader can call that a lapse in judgement that will be corrected. Either way, 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous