She Likes Showing Off Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us stood there not saying a word. I mean what do you say if you are them or me. "Gee, thanks for letting your wife give me a handjob?" or "You're welcome guys?"

I finally broke the silence, "Well guys I guess next weekend if you can make it and we can finish the deck."

"I can be here." Brad said.

"Me too." Dave added.

Somehow, I knew they would find a way to make it next week.

We walked out of the pool as Sara came back out of the house. She still just had the towel around her waist and was topless. She had brought out some towels for us to dry off with.

We all dried off and the guys got dressed as I did.

"Well we will see you guys next week." Brad said.

"Well we will actually see you at the gym right?" Dave said to me.

"Thursday night as usual." I replied.

Dave looked at Sara grinning and said, "Thanks for the hospitality."

"Ya thanks a lot." Brad added.

We shook hands and they headed out the side gate.

Sara grabbed my hand and drug me inside.

Once inside she headed to the bedroom. She unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the floor then pushed me onto the bed. She unwrapped the towel and crawled on top of me.

"We're going to fuck until your cock gives out on us." She said looking down at me from my chest.

She then crawled back down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I laid there watching my wife suck my cock and thinking that we had now crossed the line. She had touched another man's cock.

As her lips stretched around my shaft, sliding up and down I wondered where it was going next.

The positive is that I was now getting more sex and more enthusiastic sex than we had been having in years.

She crawled up my body, straddled my groin and guided my cock to her already cum soaked pussy. She let herself down on my cock and then began to ride me. I looked at her as her tits bounced up and down with her movements. Her nipples were hard so I reached out and pinched them.

"OOOOO YESSSSS." She moaned.

Our little exciting game of showing her off had advanced to what happened today.

"Maybe we should shut this down now." Was running through my mind as I watched her fucking me.

12