She Makes Some Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Further changes to hubby's behavior.
6.9k words
4.29
25.6k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not seem to remember that he had an orgasm, which worked to her advantage in controlling him.

She commented that he sure liked sucking on that dildo. He blushed a little and replied that he was really hungry for it. He did not know why but he felt that he really needed to have a cock in his mouth.

He went on to say that he wanted it in his mouth in the worst way; and he was curious about the taste of cum as well.

He said that he could not really understand sucking it but it felt good and he sure enjoyed it.

She said, "I'm glad dear, now go to sleep. I'm tired."

She fell asleep thinking about how compliant he had become and how much more attention he paid to doing things around the house.

The next morning, Sunday, the smell of fresh coffee woke her up. Dan was out in the kitchen fixing breakfast again.

She got up, showered and got dressed, putting on a see-through blouse without a bra to keep him horny. By the time she was dressed she was quite hungry and appreciated his efforts in making breakfast, which she told him.

She went on to say that she was pleased with how thoughtful he has become and that he deserved to cum as his reward.

He lit up and reminded her of a little puppy interested in a treat with his enthusiasm. She went on to tell him that she would let him listen to the audio files so he would be relaxed when he came.

He kissed her and, wearing a big smile, thanked her, surprising her by telling her that he was looking forward to cumming but had to get the lawn done first.

She told him that was fine because she had a few things to do as well.

After breakfast, he cleared the table, rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher, all without her saying a thing.

He went out to the garage to get the mower and she went upstairs and logged onto the computer. After she checked her mail, she sent an email to Margaret, who sold her the hypnosis audio files, describing in detail how well they worked on him and thanking her for them.

She also copied Diana since keeping her in the loop seemed like a good idea, especially if she could use Margaret's files with her subbies.

Well, it was not 10 minutes before she received a reply from Diana, appreciating Karen's "testing."

Diana went on to tell her that she had tried another hypnotist with mediocre results and had been avoiding behavior modification by hypnosis because of it, so this was good news. She asked Karen if she could give her a call and talk about it.

Karen replied, "I will give you a call since I do not want Dan to know about it." Should I use the number on your card?

She got an email right back with another number in it.

When she called, Diana was enthusiastic about the hypnosis files and wanted to know everything about them. Karen told her where she got them and emailed her a list of what she had.

Diana was very interested in a number of them and planned to call the hypnotist right after she hung up with Karen.

There were several files that she wanted to try immediately and Karen told her that Margaret responded almost immediately to her inquiry and gave Diana Margaret's 800 number to call.

With that, they said good-bye and Diana promised to keep Karen up to date on her progress.

Just then, Karen heard the garage door close; perfect timing.

She walked into the kitchen just as Dan was coming in from the garage and told him to shower, clean up thoroughly and wait for her on the bed.

Anticipating the chance to have an orgasm, he grinned and said, "You bet" as he went on upstairs.

Upstairs, he did exactly as asked. He gave himself an enema, took a shower and shaved. Once he was done, he climbed onto the bed and waited.

After hearing the shower turn off, Karen waited a few minutes before going into the spare bedroom and changing into her "mistress" outfit. Once she was dressed, she went into the master bedroom where Dan was eagerly waiting.

She fastened his wrists to the headboard, slipped his blindfold on and removed his cock cage. He became erect almost instantly.

Patting his hard cock, she told him "not yet honey, we have some things to do first" and got the ear buds and her iPod.

She told him "I want you to be completely relaxed before we play." He said "sure" and she hooked him up. Once the audio files were playing, she gave his cock a quick stroke and left the bedroom.

This would be his second time through the final set of files, which should make him very receptive to what she had planned.

She told him to relax and enjoy and left the room.

After checking on him every 10-15 minutes for the next 3 hours, the audio files were finally finished.

She removed the ear buds and asked him how he was feeling.

He replied, "Great! I really like listening to her."

She told him that he could listen anytime he wanted to and went on to ask him if he was ready to earn his orgasm.

He replied "Oh yes!"

She smiled and said, "Good." Taking her riding crop, she dragged the leather loop over his nipple, causing him to gasp and arch up as it snagged the now hard little nubbin.

After dragging it over his nipples for a few minutes she got some of the lubricant and, using a little on her fingers, began to pull on his nipples.

She was not quite able to grab them as the lube caused her fingers to slip off, resulting in intense erotic stimulation that had him gasping and moaning. They were like a hot line to his cock.

When he was shaking with need, she wiped off her hands on one of the towels by the bed and got the penis/dildo gag that she had there.

She pressed the penis end into his mouth and fastened the strap around his head. He did not resist the intrusion.

Instead, he quickly sucked it into his mouth, trying to get as much of it in as he could.

She commented, "Oooh he likes it in his mouth, doesn't he?" She then straddled his head and slowly lowered herself onto the dildo that was sticking from his mouth.

She was so wet that it slid into her sex with no effort at all. When she had it completely in, she could feel the tip of his nose on her clitoris.

By this time, he had figured out that he had a dildo gag in his mouth and could smell her arousal. Feeling her clitoris on his nose added to his arousal as well increasing his need.

His cock was so hard that it hurt, and he could not do a thing about it. He loved the rubber cock in his mouth and had to suck hard on it to keep it solid when she lowered herself completely down on it.

Her scent made his cock ache more when she got close to his nose.

She slowly moved up and down on the dildo, rolling forward when she came down to press her clitoris against his nose with each stroke.

It had the effect of increasing her arousal since it was only a brief touch and then she lifted herself up to repeat the process.

She got higher and higher until she exploded in a hard orgasm, flooding the gag and his mouth with her ejaculate.

As good as it was, her climax was not satisfying enough and she kept going, wanting more.

She rode him to another orgasm and decided she wanted his mouth working on her.

Getting off the dildo, she unstrapped it and took it out of his mouth, giving him a drink of water and some time to recover.

After letting him rest for a few minutes, she turned the gag around and fucked his mouth with the dildo; noting the eagerness with which he accepted the rubber cock.

Next, she moved up and put her vagina right over his mouth. He eagerly began to work on her, licking the length of her sex and tonguing her as well as sucking on her clitoris.

Ah! THIS is what she wanted. He had a magic mouth thanks to the audio files and it only took her a couple of minutes to cum again.

She was just about wiped out from all of her orgasms and decided that it was time for his turn.

With this decision made, she got off the bed and got her "realistic" dildo and the Tenga. Slipping the dildo into her very wet sex, she stroked herself a couple of times. It really did feel real.

Next, she poured some lube into the Tenga, took the dildo out of her pussy, and slid it into Dan's mouth. She noted his hunger in sucking it, obviously enjoying her taste.

She began to fuck his mouth with the silicone cock and just as she slid the Tenga onto his hard cock, he exploded. Apparently sucking a cock really turned him on.

She thrust the silicone cock into his mouth, simulating the pulses of a cock cumming into his throat, back out and in again in short strokes. He sucked in time with his own ejaculation, reinforcing the sensation he was feeling with his orgasm.

After a minute or so, she slowed down as his orgasm diminished. Finally, she stopped, left the cock in his mouth and let him "soak" for a few minutes as he slowly came down.

He was surprised at the intensity of his need for cock. His entire focus was on that cock deep in his mouth. His own climax was almost an afterthought since his desire was to make the cock in his mouth cum. He just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling.

She got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After thanking him for a job well done, she told him not to go anywhere and that she would be right back.

He thought about the past two days and his reaction to the artificial cock in his mouth. He really liked sucking it and the feel of it filling his mouth as he tried to get it all in, turned him on so much that it surprised him.

He wondered what a real one would feel like and the thought of feeling it cum in his mouth got him hard again.

Just then, Karen came out of the bathroom and noticed his hard-on. She said, "What do we have here? What has made you so hard?"

He blushed a little and told her that he was thinking about eating her.

She told him, "That's nice honey, I enjoyed it as well" while wondering if he was really thinking about sucking on the silicone cock.

Given the way the audio files have worked up to this point, and how he came while sucking it, she was sure that he was thinking about cock, not her.

She would have a chance to test that next Saturday when Diana and her two "subbies" came over.

She went on to tell him that he had not earned another orgasm yet so he will have to let it go down and put his cock cage back on.

He groaned and whined, "But you usually let me take a shower before putting it back on." He asked if he could cum just this once.

She said, "Sorry honey, you know you have to earn your orgasms." Continuing on, she asked him if he needed some help with getting it to go back down.

He asked if he could leave it hard for a little while.

She said "no, but I will help" and went into the kitchen where she got a bag of frozen peas out of the freezer.

Coming back into the bedroom, she got his cage off the nightstand and walked over to him. Smiling, she told him to take a deep breath and put the bag on his cock and balls.

He gasped and his "jewels" shrank immediately. He pleaded with her to please, please take it off.

She said "in a minute" and held it on him a little longer. When she was sure his cock had shrunken completely, she took the bag off and put the cage on him.

Next, she told him to take a shower and to use the hand-held shower to be sure he was completely clean; he could use the hair dryer to dry off.

Showering with the cage on was definitely more difficult. He had to rinse thoroughly before getting out of the shower.

Once he was out of the shower, he joined her in bed. They said goodnight and were both asleep within 10-15 minutes.

He was up again before her the next morning, making coffee and starting breakfast.

Once they had eaten and he left for work, she sat down with a cup of coffee and worked out her plan for the weeks teasing and for next Saturday.

Just as she finished and was about to call Diana, the doorbell rang. It was the UPS man with a package for her.

She was delighted, as it had arrived several days early. Opening the box, she took out a waist belt with heavy "D" rings on the sides.

This would be perfect for restraining him without putting a strain on his arms and shoulders. She could hardly wait to try it out on him.

She waited until 10 AM and called Diana, eagerly anticipating this coming Saturday.

Diana had just finished with a client and had time to talk with Karen. She told Karen that she had purchased 12 audio files from Margaret, the hypnotherapist, and would be downloading them later this afternoon.

She went on to tell Karen that she and Margaret had talked for quite a while about Karen's success in training Dan and that she was looking forward to "conditioning" her 2 subbie clients.

They set a time for Diana to come over on Saturday, agreed on what to wear and said goodbye.

Karen then went and checked her email. To her surprise, there was a note from Margaret. She thanked Karen for referring Diana to her.

It meant the sale of twelve audio files so, in appreciation, she included links to two files for Karen.

One (must serve) was to increase Dan's need to serve her and the other was a bit of an experiment (follow instructions and do not remember).

She went on to say since only about 15 percent of the public is highly susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, (10 to 15 percent are not responsive at all) and he appears to be an 11 or 12 on the Stanford scale, (at the top end of the range of susceptibility); she would like to see how he handles a post-hypnotic suggestion.

To this end, she has set the file up to give him a "trigger" phrase - "listen chopsticks" followed by the desired instruction.

After he completed the task, she was to tell him "good boy chopsticks" which would take him out of his compliant state.

She asked Karen to report to her on how successful the suggestion was and if Dan remembered anything about his task.

Karen was excited about the prospect of having complete control over Dan, making him do anything she wanted - if it worked.

After downloading the files, she transferred them to a folder for later copying to her iPod. The files were: relax and accept, cock worship, must serve, follow instructions and do not remember, awaken refreshed.

She decided to play the current files a few more times before loading the new ones.

She then called Diana back and wound up leaving a message on her voicemail explaining the two new files and asking her to return Karen's call.

An hour or so later Diana called. She was as curious as Karen was to find out if the files would work. They decided that they would give Dan some instructions on Saturday and see how it went.

Next, Karen called Dan's cell phone and described in great detail what she was doing to excite herself and reach a climax.

It had the desired effect, leaving him horny and very frustrated.

Late that afternoon, when he got home from work, she told him that she had a surprise for him, one that he would like; she would show him after dinner.

He commented that her afternoon phone call left him aching for the next hour and a half. He felt like a horny teen-ager.

She smiled and told him that it was all right and he would cum soon, while thinking to herself, "just not as soon as he wanted."

After dinner, she told him to shower and clean himself out before meeting her in the bedroom as usual.

When he was done, he put on the wrist restraints and sat on the bed, ready to be fastened to the headboard.

She walked in carrying the waist belt. When he asked, "what's that?"

She explained what it was and that she got it for him so his arms would not get so tired and sore from being fastened to the headboard.

He gave her a big smile and thanked her for thinking of him.

She then put the belt on him and, using small swivel snap hooks, clipped his wrists to the sides of the belt, asking him "how's that?"

He smiled and said, "Much more comfortable honey."

She moved the pillows up to the headboard to form a backrest and told him to lean against it, which he promptly did.

Reaching down by the headboard, she pulled up a strap, which she fastened to one of his "D" rings, pulling it just snug.

She went to the other side of the bed and repeated the process, now holding him in place quite well.

Karen informed him that she was making a change. Whenever he was home, he was to call her mistress. Outside the house, life would be the same and she asked him if he was OK with this.

He said, "Yes mistress."

She got the blindfold and put it on him, making sure it was nice and snug.

Getting her iPod, she put his ear buds in and turned it on, asking him "Is that good?"

He said yes and she took the key from around her neck and unlocked his cock cage. He immediately developed a rock-hard erection.

She stroked him and asked, "Is that for me?"

He just groaned.

She told him that she appreciated it and would give him a chance to cum later this week as she stroked him a little more, getting him as close to the edge of an orgasm as she could.

She stopped when she thought he could go no further, got up and said, "I'll see you later honey."

She kept checking on him every 15-20 minutes while he listened to the audio files. He definitely was more comfortable with the waist belt. She was glad she got it.

When the audio was finished, she took the ear buds out, turned off the iPod and asked him how it was.

He told her that the woman's voice was so relaxing and that he really liked listening to her.

She unclipped the straps and his wrists from the belt and told him to turn over and get on his hands and knees. She pulled out the pillows and refastened his wrists to the corners of the headboard.

Next, she got out the realistic cock, the lube and the glass anal probe.

Slipping the cock into her sex, she stroked it in and out a few times. Then she held it to his lips and watched him quickly suck it deep into his mouth, moaning as he did so.

She asked him, "is that nice and yummy?"

His response was, "Mmmmm, I like it, it tastes like you."

She held the back of his head and stroked it in and out of his mouth a few times, bringing another groan from him.

Then she wet her fingers and moistened the base of the silicone cock.

Pulling it out of his mouth, she stuck it onto the headboard and guided his head to it.

He moaned again and moved forward to take it deep into his mouth.

He began rocking forward and back to slide it in and out of his hungry mouth. He was fucking his face on it.

She went to the bathroom and filled the sink with hot water, carefully putting the glass probe into the water.

Picking up a towel, she took it to the bed where she spread it under him.

Then she got the lube and worked two fingers worth into his rosebud, timing it so she was going in while he was backing off the realistic cock.

Once he was well lubed, she went back to the bathroom and got the warmed glass probe.

Lubing the probe, she slowly worked it into his ass, again timing her movements with his.

He moaned but did not stop his rocking. If anything, he stepped it up.

Now, her movements were in concert with his. He moved forward to take the cock deep and slid off the glass dildo.

When he moved back to get the dildo further in, the cock slipped out of his throat and mouth until just the head was in. He was completely lost in sucking and being fucked.

Soon he was dripping cum as she rotated the dildo around his prostate. He stopped and said, "I'm cumming but it's not squirting. It's just dripping."

She said, "Yes you are, it's not time for you to have an orgasm."

He groaned, slumped and held still while she worked the probe to milk all of the sperm out of him.

When she got all she could, she told him that this was enough, pulled out the towel and had him turn over.

She got the cage, which would not fit on his erection, so she asked him if he wanted her to get the peas from the freezer.

12