She Makes Some Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and said, "Give me a minute, it will go down."

Her response, "I'll go get them anyway. If you are not down by the time I get back, I will use them on you" and left the bedroom.

When she returned, he still had his erection so she placed the bag of frozen peas on his cock and balls. He screamed and begged, but his erection quickly went down.

She smiled and got his cage off the nightstand; putting it on him quite easily.

She told him to take a shower and get to bed.

The rest of the week, she kept him on edge. She wore revealing clothes around the house, called him at work telling him how wet she was and describing her masturbating, telling him how horny she was, all to intensify his need.

Every evening she played the new audio files relax and accept, cock worship, must serve, follow instructions and do not remember, awaken refreshed.

After he finished listening, she kept him just short of an orgasm for at least an hour with the Tenga until he was shaking and begging to cum.

When she felt that he was truly in agony, she used the bag of frozen peas again to shrink him and put his cage back on him.

By Friday night, he was a mess, incoherent, whining and begging for release.

When Saturday morning arrived, he had a severe case of "blue balls".

He was so horny he ached, much to Karen's delight.

She eagerly awaited Diana's arrival, as she wanted to see him used hard.

Since Diana and her subbies were due to arrive at 10 AM Karen told Dan to get ready for a day's fun, where he might be able to cum.

He eagerly gave himself an enema and took a shower, making sure that he shaved his body hair until he was completely smooth.

She told him to get on the bed and wait for her when he finished cleaning himself.

She went into the other bedroom and changed into her "mistress" outfit, noticing that she was already wet with anticipation of what was to come.

When she went into the bedroom, he was on the bed, leaning against the pillows and headboard with the wrist restraints on.

She got the waist belt, put it on him and fastened his wrists to the "D" rings on each side of his waist, telling him, "Don't you dare try and move off this bed!"

He responded with, "Yes Mistress."

Then she got the key from around her neck and unlocked his cage.

He was very vocal in his appreciation, thanking her profusely for releasing him. Of course, he immediately got an erection.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. She said, "stay put" and went to the door.

As expected, Diana was there, dressed in a black trench coat with her two subbies standing behind her dressed in sweats.

Karen invited them in and offered to take Diana's coat as Diana introduced her two "pets" Douglas and Brian.

Both were in their mid to late twenties and is good shape as well as cute.

Karen thought to herself, "This could be interesting."

She took Diana's coat to hang it up and was stunned by the way she was dressed. She had a black corset on that was almost identical to hers, with one exception - her incredible breasts were not covered but on display.

They were beautiful, shaped like twin rocket ships, full, C or D cup, firm and capped with slightly puffy nipples causing Karen's crotch to moisten.

She was surprised at her feelings about Diana's beautiful breasts and could not help wondering what it would be like to suck on them.

Diana looked at her two boy toys and said "off." They immediately stripped and stood there in only their collars waiting for her next instruction.

She asked Karen "where is he?" who turned and said, "Follow me" as she walked down the hall to the bedroom.

When they walked in, Dan's eyes got really big and he moaned, and his cock got even harder.

Karen looked at his hard cock pulsing with his heartbeat and told him that if he could not control himself she would blindfold him and that he now had two mistresses' to obey.

He groaned and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Diana told her boys to take off her panties, which they immediately knelt down and did.

Karen thought this was a good idea and removed her now quite wet panties as well, putting them on Dan's head so the damp crotch was in his face.

She took a good look at the two boys, noting that Douglas was shaved smooth and very well endowed with what must have been at least ten inches of very thick cock.

Brian was shaved smooth as well and had a cock that was longer than Douglas's was but only as thick as an average cock.

It looked skinny in comparison with Douglas's.

Looking at the two of them, especially Douglas, she could feel herself gush, realizing that she HAD to feel his cock in her.

Dan was also hungrily looking at the two boys and wondering if he could even get Douglas's monster in his mouth. He ached to try though.

Noting Dan's interest, Diana said, "Why don't we see if he can handle Doug?

But first put this on him, nice and tight" as she handed Karen a leather and Velcro cock strap. She wrapped it around the base of his cock and balls holding them tight as she fastened it.

Diana said, "This will keep him from cumming too soon; especially if he gets too excited sucking Doug's cock."

Karen said "yes but I want to feel him in me first. Do you mind?"

Diana smiled and replied, "You go girl" and Karen lay down on the bed next to Dan.

Doug walked over to her side of the bed where Karen leaned up and took his beautiful cock half way into her mouth, saying "Mmmph" as she did so, pulling off him with a loud smack of her lips.

This was enough to get him painfully hard as Diana told him "Go ahead let her feel you."

With that, he got on the bed above her and, after rubbing the head of his cock up and down in her lips, slowly pushed into her very wet cunt.

It took a couple of minutes of slow, steady pressure before he was completely buried in her.

She started to cum as he slid into her. He felt so good and she was that turned on.

Doug stroked in and out a few times to allow her climax to finish and then gently pulled out to her moaning "Noooo."

Diana said "don't worry, there will be more later. Now let's see what Dannie can do."

Karen put a pillow on the floor next to the bed and helped "Dannie" off the bed, telling him to kneel on the pillow.

She then pulled Doug around so he was standing in front of him telling "Dannie" to look at that beautiful cock.

He did, and ached to have it in his mouth. Karen stroked it and held him just out of reach as she asked him if he would like to suck it until it cums in his mouth.

Dannie just groaned and said, "Oh please, I want it so much." He could not believe how hungry he was for a real cock.

Karen then asked him if he would swallow every drop. He said, "Oh yes, I want all that he has. I want to taste it and see if it is the same as mine."

She smiled and looked at Diana, who smiled back and nodded.

With that, she moved Doug forward and held his cock just at Dan's mouth telling him to wait as she did so.

Once she was sure he was completely fixated on Doug's big, hard cock, she said "now" and guided it into Dan's mouth.

He immediately took it as deep as he could, closing his eyes and groaning as he sucked it in as hard as he could. He was totally lost in the feeling of that wonderful cock filling his mouth and pushing into his throat. It was warm and so smooth, soft yet hard and the slippery, salty pre-cum on his tongue felt and tasted wonderful; he was nervous but excited at the same time. This was his first real cock and he was so hungry for it.

Doug moaned and held Dan's head as he started to move in and out, fucking his face deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Dan was in heaven. The feeling of the velvety head in his mouth, the soft shaft with the hard core and the pressure of the cock thrusting into his throat felt so right. He did not want it to end.

As Brian began to get close, he looked at Diana for permission to cum.

She shook her head no and Brian pulled out of Dan's mouth, causing him to whimper as the cock left his mouth. He wanted more.

Karen caught the "no" head movement and gave Diana a questioning look.

Diana told her that no one gets to cum before the Mistress does, causing Karen to smile as she immediately understood the rule.

She then said, "Let's see what we can do about that" as she motioned for Diana to get on the bed, and putting a pillow under her butt to raise her pelvis up a bit.

Unclipping Dan's wrists from his belt, she helped him lie on his stomach between Diana's legs. He eagerly leaned forward and started to bury his face in her crotch.

Karen sharply told him "no, not until you have permission."

He responded with, "Oh, sorry Mistress." God, she smelled so good and he couldn't wait to eat her.

Her reply was, "You will have to be punished for that."

He said, "I understand Mistress" and waited for her direction, smelling Diana's spicy crotch and aching to get his mouth on her.

Karen looked at Diana, who nodded yes, and pushed Dan's head forward into her crotch telling him to get busy.

He eagerly started to lick her with long licks from the bottom of her vagina to the top of her outer lips. "Oooh she tastes so good," he thought as he tried to get his tongue deeper inside her. He switched from licking and sucking her lips to pushing his tongue in her as far as he could.

After tongue fucking her long enough to get her moving upwards into his mouth, he felt it was time to go for her clit.

Raising himself up, he lightly licked the top of her vagina and discovered that her now erect clitoris was an inch long and as fat as his thumb.

His cock jerked as he sucked her into his mouth while running his tongue around and over her wonderful nub.

She stiffened and moaned as she came up.

He started sucking on her clitoris with short, hard pulses as if it was a little cock while lightly licking around and over it.

Karen, seeing Diana's arousal, could not stop herself from leaning down and sucking on Diana's incredible breast, stroking her nipple with her tongue as she sucked. It just felt so right.

She stroked and squeezed her other nipple, pulling it and getting a moan from Diana, which was enough to trigger her climax.

She became rigid and arched up while pulling Dan's head into her crotch, holding him there until her orgasm subsided.

He was in heaven; she tasted so good it was intoxicating and he did not want to stop. His cock hurt it was so hard, and he ached to cum but he was totally focused on her wonderful sex.

Diana returned from her orgasmic journey, giving Karen a big smile and thanked her for the "help" as she slid off the bed.

She then called Doug over and told him to sit on the bed in front of Dan.

Dan could not keep his eyes off that beautiful cock and he ached to have it back in his mouth.

Karen told him to get on his hands and knees and to "stay." Diana told Doug to get it nice and hard for her.

She then motioned for Brian to get on the bed behind Dan. He said, "Yes Mistress" and began to get hard, anticipating what was to come.

By now, Douglas had reached full hardness and his cock pointed directly at Dan's hungry mouth, pulsing with his heartbeat.

Diana asked Karen, "Would you like to get them started?" which caused her to get wet immediately.

Karen responded by saying, "Oh yes, I have waited so long for this."

She then moved Brian forward until his cock was just touching Dan's ass.

Handing him the bottle of lube, she told him to get "Dannie" ready.

He squeezed some into the crack in Dan's ass and started rubbing it around his rosebud. Dan moaned and tried to move back into the exploring finger.

Karen picked up her crop and slapped Dan's ass hard, telling him, "I said STAY! You were not to move and now you have added to your punishment!"

Dan flinched and said, "Yes Mistress, I will obey." Oh but he wanted to feel that cock in him.

She told Brian to continue and to make sure he was well lubricated and then to do his cock.

As Brian was working two fingers into Dan's ass, she had Dan move up to just a few inches from Doug's hard and dripping cock.

This frustrated and flustered Dan as he wanted to move back into Brian's fingers to force them deeper but wanted to move forward and take that big, beautiful cock into his mouth.

Diana noticed his frustration and smiled at Karen, mouthing the words,

"Well done."

She moved Dan closer to Doug's cock until it was directly in front of his mouth. Dan groaned but stayed still.

He wanted that cock in his mouth so badly it was all he could do to control himself.

Karen told him to suck it in as far as he could and stop, holding it there.

Oooh it felt so good filling his mouth. He wanted to make it cum and taste him. His precum was sweet and salty at the same time.

Next, she had Brian to put just the tip of his cock in Dan's ass.

As he slid it in, Dan moaned and started to shake, he needed to be fucked so badly.

Karen asked Diana if the boys would be allowed to cum.

Diana responded with, "We'll see."

She then told Dan to move off of Doug's cock and back onto Brian.

It felt so good to slide onto that hard cock, but he wanted the cock in his mouth as well and started to shake more.

He was desperate and got more and more frustrated as he moved back and forth. He wanted to have both of them in him as deep as they could get.

Finally, after about five minutes, he could hardly control his movements. He was so desperate for cock that he did not know if he was coming or going and was shaking uncontrollably.

Seeing that Dan was out of it, lost in his need, Diana told Karen to go ahead.

She told her subbies that they could cum but had to last as long as they could.

Karen moved Brian out of Dan's hungry ass and turned Dan on the bed so he was across the bed facing out.

Doug got off the bed and walked in front of Dan, holding his hard cock to his lips.

Brian climbed onto the bed and pressed his cock against Dan's rosebud.

There they stood, waiting for instructions.

Dan was whimpering in his frustration, he wanted those cocks so badly.

Karen looked at Diana, who nodded and smiled asking her if this was what she wanted.

Karen said, "Oh yes" and Diana said, "Well go ahead then."

Karen turned to the boys and said, "Take him!"

Immediately, both men thrust into Dan as hard and as far as they could, causing him to moan and quiver.

They treated him like a cum collector, thinking only of their pleasure in fucking him.

Doug's large cock was repeatedly wedged in his throat while Brian long stroked his cock into Dan's ass as hard as he could.

Dan was in heaven, he did not want it to ever stop. Then he felt Doug's cock get harder and larger, so much so, that he was having trouble breathing.

He could not do anything about it as Brian was driving him forward with each hard thrust, forcing him deeper onto that big cock.

Then Doug started to cum, flooding Dan's throat and mouth with huge shots of thick silky cum. He could feel the pulses with his tongue and was almost frantic in his efforts to swallow it all. He did it without losing a drop.

Doug's cock kept pumping as Dan tried to get a breath. His efforts to back off the exploding cock forced him backwards onto Brian's hard rod.

Suddenly Brian buried himself in his ass as far and hard as he could. Dan could feel the pulsing of Brian's cock as the hot cum filled him.

He felt exhausted and collapsed on the bed, totally fucked out and so happy.

Karen got wet watching him get fucked at both ends and she stroked her clit, cumming just as the boys did. It was awesome.

She looked over at Diana and said, "Wow! I have wanted so long for that."

Diana asked her if it was as good as she anticipated.

Karen thought for a moment and said, "Better, I really liked the fact that Dan wanted it so desperately and gave himself completely."

Diana then said, "We still have to give you a chance at Doug. Why don't you have Dannie get him hard for you?"

Doug sat on the bed in front of Dan and pulled his head onto his cock.

Dan was in heaven. That beautiful cock filling his mouth struck a chord in his psyche, giving him a comforting feeling that everything was as it should be and Brian's rod up his ass didn't hurt either.

Diana sat on the bed, leaning on some pillows against the headboard. She motioned for Karen to sit by her and told her that in order to enjoy Doug's wonderful cock she had to do something for her, as there are no free lunches.

Karen smiled, remembering their conversation from the bookstore, and nodded yes.

Diana went on to say that she wanted Karen to take care of her.

Karen knew what she meant. She had wondered what it would be like making love to another woman and was both apprehensive and excited at the thought. Then she thought about Doug's wonderful cock and how it felt, filling her like nothing she had ever experienced before.

12