All Comments on 'She Needs Therapy'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If you want to be read and have a fair rate.

If you would like us to read 14 pages, please, put some tags.

(non-con is the category, and what is about the story?)

=> https://www.literotica.com/s/story-tags

=> https://literotica.com/s/story-tags-additional-tips

...

Thank you for sharing, but that's too bad to write a

long story and disappoint some of your readers

just because of an absence of these few words.

I do not rate, because I didn't read the story... Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A mishmash of stupidity.

You know just enough to be dangerously wrong.

No real therapist would do this.

Maybe you wanted to write a long and convoluted meaningless story to show us how perverted you could be? Success!

But it dragged on and on and on. I found myself skimming just to get past the mindless meaningless sex.

So I stupidly went all the way to the end. Boy do I feel dumb for wasting the time it took.

Some things you write are really good but not this! One star.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
holy shit

that was long lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
idiotic

This is literally a story about a guy who is n better than the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was ugly

Not a single, likable character in this mess. And you dragged it out for 14 pages! You could have killed wither of them at any time and I would have not missed them. This was sick puppy shit. Truly one of the most disgusting stories it has been my misfortune to read her on Lit.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved she needs therapy

Hello dipshits,its a story ,if you didn't like it no one forced you to read it.personaly I thought it was hot,of course I'm kinky anyway.keep up the good work,and have a beautiful day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good go of it

I get hung up in your stories because you start with a premise that leaves me wondering just how you’re going to be able to spin it into a plot. I just have to find out. I have to say I haven’t regretted the time. Good stories, and I appreciate the effort. This one was actually pretty hot.

towgtowgover 4 years ago
Done

There are lines of decency. This story crosses them. I chose not to read it in it's entirety. Personal physical abuse should not be tolerated. Let alone condoned or glorified. Previously I had read several of your stories. I no longer see any point. That is my choice. Others are free to make their own.

If negative stars we offered, I would max the negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The ending would suggest...

...that the therapist could use some therapy himself.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT A HEALER WHO TURNS INTO THE TYPE OF PERSON HE LOATHES

even if he has an ulterior motive of treatment to make someone into a better person. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SKIMMED IT................

And still didn't like it. So very glad I didn't have to read the incest section. Yeah, no one to like in this one.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

i stopped reading at the mention of prescribing heroin or cocaine. lol

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Gave

Gave up after three pages of this crap.If she went to the authorities and told them he made her strip he would be disbarred,and probably be charged with some misdemeanor,possibly resulting in a prison sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong category

Loving Wives? Your scores and comments would have been better if this was in the appropriate category. Lanae hardly counts as a wife as she was already kicked out by her husband at the beginning. This is just S&M. The moderators let us down on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, very erotic and hot. Lanae does undergo a significant change and I really thought she and Mike would end up together, just not in the way they did with Tami. Maybe someday he will trust Lanae enough to allow her into his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed so many of your stories but this was not one of them. You lost me at the needle pierced nipple and reading some of the last page convinced me my decision to not read this trash was correct. Thanks for all your interesting stories You would be well served by deleting this epic mess of turds.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

I'm not into this kind of sexual pleasure but it was well written. 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lost me about halfway through. Not your usual excellent story. Rambled too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wtf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To bizarre for me. I enjoyed the beginning but?........

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I wasn't entertained so much by the text, but my attempt to imagine its intended audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous