She Needs Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again all I could do was shake my head in disbelief as Katie then took her hated mother's arm and skipped out of the office chatting away with the three people she had professed to hate when they entered.

What a day.

Chapter Sixteen

I suppose that it seems that everything is now coming up roses for us all. Maybe it is. It is now a year later. Lanae went to her court hearing and plead no contest to the vastly reduced charges. The district attorney was very generous after she testified against her former boyfriend. He went to jail for a long time. Last I heard he was now the bitch for his cell block.

The judge suspended Lanae's sentence and got her set up on parole. He felt that the nursing board would be far more harsh than he would be. He was correct on some counts.

I had gone to court to testify if necessary about her treatment and response. I also went to the nursing board hearing as did Tami.

We sat together and watched Lanae being grilled. Because this was not a courtroom the rules were more relaxed and thus more pointed. Lanae did well. She held nothing back except specifics about her treatment by me. She freely admitted to every bad deed that she was accused of. She did not try to blame anyone else, not even Todd.

She also outlined every thing she had undergone in her subsequent life, except the sex parts. She told the board that I had deliberately set her up with a person who hated and the reasons why. She actually cried when describing Mark's friend's suicide and how it was indeed very possible that she had played a large part in the whole process. She talked about how serving others in such a degrading position of undress and then her own self punishment of wearing even less helped her to realize just what she had done. She then talked about how worthless she had then begun to feel and how I had then started to build her again.

She would not talk about her volunteer work. Instead I then testified and informed the board of her selfless acts of contrition. I also was able to describe how she now was combining her servitude of passing our drinks as she would also assess the patrons and advise them about possible health issues and how grateful they were.

Finally Lanae was asked what she would like to do now. She replied that she wished to have a restricted license to forbid her from prescribing or administering narcotics but she was looking to start a free clinic to minister to the homeless and had already found a building to start up in. It happened to be the same building my office is located. I was going to help with the initial startup costs and she was going to try for some grant money. Tami was planning on working for her and Carla had volunteered herself and her girlfriend as receptionists.

The board met privately and then let her know that they approved of her plan of action with the addition of the need for a medical director and that her license was restricted for five years and would be reviewed then.

I had to find a bigger place to live. I don't know when or how it happened but one day Lanae and Tami showed up on my doorstep and claimed my second bedroom. It had been put back to normal but they wanted some of the punishment equipment reinstalled. Thus the need for a bigger place. I now have a third bedroom that is dedicated to pain and punishment. Not that I use it much. I still can't stand to hurt people. It just isn't me.

The reason Lanae needed a new place to live was that the apartment in the back of the Blue Oyster was no longer available. Mark had interviewed a replacement for Lanae. Her name was Christine. I was flabbergasted when I first met her and could see how Mark felt about her. He was gay through and through, or so I thought. Then I found out the truth. This fantastic looking female was actually a pre-op transsexual. He/She had breast augmentation but was still endowed with a nice nine inch cock that could plumb Mark's depths with impunity. They wanted the apartment for the quite frequent break. The patrons would howl every time they even looked at the apartment door.

Tami was the one who actually approached me with the current living arrangement. She came in one Tuesday night primed for her weekly ass fuck. While we were engaging in some foreplay which included finding out if she could do a handstand while I fucked her ass with as many fingers as I could get in there, she suddenly announced that since Lanae was no longer my client that I should finally relent and allow her access to my cock. "After all," she said. "I am still a lesbian and am getting my ass reamed quite nicely by you. She hungers for your cock and doesn't get a thing."

"By the way, I don't know if I can cum in this position. Let me down and eat my pussy, big boy."

I let her down on to her shoulders with her ass vulnerable and proceeded to eat that tight but lovely pussy. I licked in and out and up and down. I bit down on her exposed clit and she howled her pleasure. I rimmed her tight little asshole and she moaned and moaned. She loved it all. Finally I bent a little and lined up my cock with her wet pussy. She moaned again as I slowly sank fully into her. For an avowed lesbian she certainly liked my cock in her pussy. I started to lightly slap her ass as I slowly moved in and out of her pussy.

Soon she was unable to absorb the shock of my cock punching in and out of her in this position and we had to change. I laid her on the bed and mounted her again. I teased her about her lesbianism as I fucked her. As she started to lose control and approached the edge of orgasm she suddenly grabbed my shoulders and announced, "I am not a lesbian any more, you asshole. I love your cock and need your cock in my pussy and ass. Come for me, you bastard."

She shook and shimmied under me as her orgasm took control. Her suddenly impossibly tight pussy milked my cock until I was also moaning her name as the sperm shot out of my cock. We fought our little battle for control until I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out and fell to the side. She continued to tremble until her orgasm was over. She then sighed and then leaned on her elbow to me. "I do love your cock and the way you wield it, stud. I also love a woman's touch on my body. I must be becoming bi and I embrace it. Thank you."

I kissed her. I wasn't in love with her but I did love her. She is a bright spot in the sometimes dreary days.

We didn't ass fuck that night. She left with the comment that Lanae would have to do without her second hand sperm feast this time.

It didn't last long. About an hour later the bell rang. I was surprised to see Lanae at the door with Tami grinning behind her. Lanae pushed her way into my home.

I really thought the old Lanae was back. She was on a mission and wasn't to be deterred. "Look, I have had enough of waiting for you. I dream about your cock. I see a new patient and I wonder if his cock is as good as yours. I see a female patient and wonder if she will get to enjoy your cock while I go without. I suck sperm from Tami's tight ass every Tuesday night after she returns from being with you and I daydream about you again. Tami eggs me on with vivid details about how well you fuck her. I don't believe she is a lesbian anymore the way she talks about you. I also doubt if all of her stories are true as they involve some very acrobatic sex but it makes me even more horny and ready for your cock."

She started to undress me. It didn't take long as I had only a robe on after my visit from Tami.

Tami also helped since I was ready to tell Lanae no again. Tami grabbed my cock and started to lightly stroke it as Lanae looked at my naked body. I do work out to keep the love handles under control but I am not some muscular dude. My cock responded nicely to the experienced touch of Tami and was soon fully hard. Lanae dropped to her knees moaning about how long she had hungered for this and soon was bathing my cock in her hot mouth. She gave me a sloppy suck job. It was so wet from saliva that her saliva was dropping onto her blouse. She had not even started to undress before claiming my cock.

After a few minutes she let my cock go and stood up, wiping her face. "I don't expect you to kiss me, even though I want it, since I treated you so badly when we worked together, but, I want to bend over and give you my ass. Please say you will finally fuck the living shit out of me."

I didn't even get a chance to answer before she pulled her blouse over her head showing me that she didn't have a bra on. Her small but firm tits bounced a little. Then she ripped her shorts down and bent over. I was surprised to see that she had a large butt plug in place. Her pussy was dripping with her arousal. She showed how wanton she was by pulling her nether cheeks apart and slowly pulling the plug out. It was quite a bit larger than my own cock and seemed to take forever to slowly become exposed.

As she was doing this Tami had retrieved the lube and was slowly working it into my cock getting it ready for the new experience. When it finally popped out I could see it was at least 10 inches long and a couple of inches in diameter. No way could I measure up to that. Lanae maintained her bent over and exposed position and we watched as her gaping asshole slowly shut and returned to its normal look.

Lanae looked over her shoulder. "Now, force it open and fuck me deep. I need more than latex in my ass." I decided to comply. I could have prolonged her agony at having her perceived need for my cock but I relented. Tami assisted in bringing my cock to Lanae's rectal opening and putting the head against her rosette. It smoothiy opened and I gradually started my first inroad to her ass. It was a snug fit, nice and smooth with all of the lubrication. Tami let go of my shaft and I was soon balls deep in Lanae's ass. I stopped and held it there for a few moments before starting a slow removal of my cock.

Lanae moaned as I hit bottom. She wriggled her ass and pelvis to make sure I was fully ensconced. Then she moaned again as I started to pull out. I stopped just before my cock could exit then slowly sank in again. Lanae moaned again. "So good, So good. Fuck me forever with your cock." I smiled at her and shoved in hard to make her hurt a little. Ooops, I forgot. She likes pain. She moaned and asked for more. Now I had to prove that I could slam her ass all night. What a way to go.

I started to hammer in hard with each thrust and pull out slowly to prolong her pleasure and my own. Even though I had unloaded in Tami's pussy a little while ago, this talented ass threatened to suck my sperm out of me without my permission.

Tami decided to help us out by crawling under her lover and attaching her lips to the prominent clit and start chewing and licking to her heart's content. Within a few minutes Lanae was primed for her first anal orgasm with me. I pumped hard as she started to wail and shake. Her locked knees were starting to give out but I wouldn't let her change her position. She wanted this and had assumed this position. She was going to finish in this position.

I couldn't see them but the way her upper body was starting to shake like her legs I imagined that her small tits were bouncing back and forth as well as slightly up and down as she worked for her orgasm. When I reached around to pinch the hard nipples I found that Tami had beat me to them. While she was working to keep up with Lanae's clit she was pinching each nipple as hard as she could. I decided if I couldn't get to her nipples then I would do the next best thing. I grabbed each small breast and squeezed hard. Lanae let out a choking scream and came harder than when she was abused in the bar that first night. She shook so hard I was having trouble keeping my cock imbedded in her ass even though her tight rectal opening was squeezing my erection as her pussy shot out fluid onto Tami's face and hair. Suddenly Lanae went limp. She must have come so hard that she passed out.

I withdrew my cock and held her up while getting Tami to realize that her lover was not able to respond to her ministrations for a bit. Together we laid the bitch on the couch and let her recover. After a few minutes Lanae started to come around and realized her new position. "Oh, my god, that was better than I ever imagined. Your cock is the best."

I shook my head. "I think that Tami had a lot to do with your pleasure. She worked your clit like the lover that she is and gave you the pain that you always crave."

Lanae just smiled at my attempt to divert her. "Sorry, I haven't ever come that good even with Tami fucking my ass with her monster dildo." She felt her still open rectum. "I can't feel any sperm. Did you plant it so deep that I don't get to enjoy playing with it?"

"Sorry, when you passed out I withdrew so that you wouldn't fall on Tami. She was so engrossed in eating you that she didn't notice that you were limp until I made her stop."

"Well, then you will just have to finish what we started." She rolled her pelvis up and spread her legs until her knees touched her chest. "Come on, my ass is still aching for your liquid balm. Give me what I need."

Tami chuckled at her and stopped me from moving forward. "Here, let me get you lubed up again. We don't want her too raw do we?" She guided my cock into her wet mouth and bathed it in saliva as additional lubricant then guided me to her lover's back door.

I sank back into that hot cauldron of forbidden sex and started to fuck again. Lanae encouraged me to hammer her some more. "Don't worry about me, baby. Just keep fucking me until you shoot. Plant that sperm so deep that I'm shitting it out next week. I want to carry a part of you around in me until then. Fuck me, come on and fuck me hard."

I obliged for the next couple of minutes. I started to huff with the exertion and finally felt my load start to move up and out the urethra. I slammed my pelvis in hard to hers and held tight and deep as my balls emptied. The way they felt I thought I might end up with a hernia from spasming so hard. Simply put, my nuts ached with the work of shooting sperm deep inside my arch enemy.

When I was drained I was near collapsing. My arms shook from the effort to keep from falling onto Lanae. My vision was blurred from the exertion and the sweat pouring down from my scalp. Unceremoniously it dripped onto Lanae. I expected her to recoil based on her old need to fastidiously clean up after sex but the new Lanae just giggled at the sensation and even dipped a finger into the puddle of sweat and licked it. "Uhmm, salty." Was all she said.

I shook my head in disbelief. What a change. I slowly regained enough strength to withdraw my poor overworked cock and gingerly sit down on the end of the couch so that I didn't hurt my poor balls.

Tami immediately pushed Lanae's legs back up and started to lick the still dilated hole. "Give me some of his sperm, you dyke. You can't have it all."

Lanae moaned with the sensation of being rimmed and pushed out a little and must have given her lover a taste as Tami made satisfying noises as she slurped up whatever was coming out. I hoped it wasn't too gross especially if she wanted to kiss me after she was done.

The two of them soon made their way to the guest bedroom and I heard more moans and screams during the night. I didn't spend too much time listening as I was exhausted and soon was in dreamland.

The next day the two asked about moving in. I started looking for the bigger place.

Just to tie up some loose ends I will let you know how some of the others have fared. Mark is in love with Christine. Chris and Gloria are doing well. Every couple of weeks Lanae goes to their house and apologizes again. She comes back haggard but satisfied. A couple of nights a week Lanae and Tami barge into my bedroom and force me to fuck and suck them. I know, it's a chore but what can I do.

The clinic is doing well. Lanae is working hard to show that she is changed. Her patients love her. Tami is now working in the clinic so she can keep tabs on Lanae. They have a short conference about patient care after hours every night before coming back to the house. They always look a little disheveled when they arrive. Sometimes they don't even eat before disappearing into the dungeon. I made sure it was well sound proofed so I have no idea what they do in there.

Carla moved on from her lover, Denise. They must have decided that their shared need for pain was too destructive because they had no limits with each other. Carla is actively searching for her own Tami. Someone sweet and innocent to corrupt possibly. She still comes over whenever she needs a booty call. Sometimes she even spends time with Lanae and Tami in the dungeon. Again, I don't want to know what they do in there.

Katie has improved vastly. Her father is no longer a door mat for her. He rules the roost and she complies. When she gets too hard to handle he gives her a good workout with a crop and fucks her senseless. Gloria then consoles her by licking her pussy. I always wonder how often the teen deliberately disobeys.

Occasionally Katie comes over and Lanae and Tami take her to the Blue Oyster for a session with the girls there. Katie gets to relive some of Lanae's punishment and orgasms at the hands of the patrons. I believe she loves it.

No, I haven't fucked Katie, yet. Someday I probably will get to experience her charms but not right now.

As for me and Lanae, we keep it as light as possible. She has blatantly told me that she would kill anyone I might get involved heavily with as she professes to be in love with me. I believe that. What I don't believe is that she has completely changed. Leopards do not change their spots. I fully feel that the old bitch is still in there and will reappear. I might be wrong but I will not let her that close to me so that I can be destroyed by her. Sorry.