All Comments on 'She Never Came Home'

by rwsteward

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
stattionstattionalmost 5 years ago
Good, but...

Good read but not a romance. Should have gone into Loving Wives.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 5 years ago
Ok. 3* keep writing.

Needed to be edited down a bit. The reconciliation seemed a little unsupported. But not bad

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
RULE #1......WHEN SHE DOESNT COME HOME

just say thank God and 4 alarm out of there. TK U MLJ LV NV

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Sweet story!

Thanks for writing. More please, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, how they recovered so fast...

6 years with no oral sex? One year with no sex? He then learns she did EVERYTHING with lover boy that she denied husband. Then when dumped she wants back.

I have no idea how he should even want to touch her let alone have sex. And so soon?

Sure, he loves her. But you have to go through a lot of emotional upheaval and anger etc (like 12 steps?) before you can reconcile.

TailakaTailakaalmost 5 years ago
Good story

The multiple personality twist was a bit odd. When your wife wont do anything with you but WILL do it with a boyfriend: you have a problem. When she does almost nothing but straight missionary with you and THEN cuts you off for a year: you have a problem. When she leaves you but then complains you're seeing someone else: you have a problem. While you DO have a problem, you DON'T have a marriage. That's when you just get amicably(if possible) divorced. Oh, and she was "Just checking" to see if Dr Farhan would leave his wife? Bull$h!t. His wife is about as Looney Tunes as Sally/Samantha.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

Nice story. Thank you so much.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

No blowjobs... ever? No sex for a year? Then Alice has a 4 month affair with the doctor and does anything he wants?

I'm sorry, but the RaaC ending to this was ridiculous. Forget about forgiving Alice for the affair, why would Danny even want the frigid bitch back again?

When Danny discovered her affair in front of his entire fire crew, that was it... there is no way in hell he would reconcile with her. Firemen are macho guys that get constantly hit on by women; for his own self-esteem, Danny would dump the slut asap to avoid being a laughing stock!

This should have been in the loving wives category as a BtB story. Alice getting abducted, sliced up, and having all her hair cut off by a psycho girlfriend was a nice bit of karmic payback. As was the doctor revealing that he'd constantly lied to Alice and basically paid her like a whore to spread her legs. Her depression and suicide attempt was fitting too... she didn't deserve a happy ending.

The epilogue should have finished with Danny marrying a younger, prettier woman, who wasn't totally repressed in the bedroom. They settle down and have a family, while Alice ends up alone as a bitter old cat lady full of regret for betraying a good man. Oh and fuck being civil to Candice... she encouraged Alice to have an affair!

mugs101mugs101almost 5 years ago
another good story

I always enjoy your stories and look foreword to more. If you don't like the story just move on and read no more its not like he is going to rewrite it to suit you and your opinion. This is his story and his characters they are who he made them sheesh relax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed this.

Overall, a solid story marred only by occasional clunky sentences and sudden transitions, something a good editor could fix. I'm always amazed by how critical some commenters are. The author probably avoided Loving Wives to escape the constant sniping from guys like POWERSWORDER, who takes a nasty dump on every story he reads.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Sordid lives

The sinners are so much more interesting than the saints. Fascinating characters making messes out of their lives and then digging themselves out. Great recipe for melodrama. Quite entertaining. I enjoyed it. Thanks

BTW - Silent Love is one of my very favorite Literotica pieces. Can’t count how many times I’ve read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid & Weak

I have to think that Danny should have dumped the slut the moment he found her with her fuck buddy. No one would have interfered had he kicked the shit out of that asshole either. Why would Danny want Alice back? He could obviously do better, and then to saddle his friend with a copy cat whore? I wouldn’t even do that to guys I DON’T like.

Her excuse for being a cold, frigid bitch towards her husband and a whore for her Doctor should tell us everything. “I knew you could do better”. Yeah, then he should have sent her packing. No love there....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one in a hundred

This story was great because it was not based on blow jobs, anal sex or swapping. The opening scene with the elevator was believable and then the editor developed the background for why this scene happened, it was a rea story not a one night stand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ahh this should be in the living wives category

Has all the same content as the typical loving wives story, cheating unremorseful slut and wimpy husband. Couldnt finish this, got sick of the righteous slut being unremorseful and the wimpy dude trying to keep the whore. Why is this in romance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I couldn't identify with the guy.

I have to admit to feeling a bit of disdain towards the guy. I would have too much pride to beg my wife to come back to me, within weeks of discovering her adultery. Unless you're into being a cuckold, the pain would become hate within days of the discovery and remain for months, if not years. The way she kept rejecting him and continuing her adulterous relationship and then he takes her back? No way could I even understand that lack of backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Romance?

How the fuck is this shit in romance ? Shoulda been in LW /cucks and wimps. This is the first time I am reading this author...

I have no clue which world he inhabits...is he smoking weeds when he writes or is he just high ???

The dialogues did not even look real life ...no emotions no feelings ...a fire fighter sees his wife with her lover..she admits she has been fucking him donkeys years..and wants a divorce ...MC can’t even let go? Still wants her back for sloppy seconds? How can this be romance? Stopped reading this shit after 3 pages when the story went from bad to worse...and all the cliches from Doc Farhan started spouting out..

How old is the author ? 12-13? Does not look mature enough to write about mature people! That was my first and last foray into the authors writings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These hands

I know what the intent was but all that came to mind was The NeverEnding Story and Rockbiter. And I laughed. The closing sequence could have gone a bit into the timeline of events and explaining when things happened but overall its a good story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story

Another good story, possibly not as good and definitely not as moving as some of the early ones but still worth 5 stars. More could have been made about the reconciliation scene re the fire and it's aftermath.

Keep on writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If Alice felt that she wasn’t good enough for her firefighter husband...

..why wasn’t she on her knees at the front door every day when her husband got home to give him a blow job? That is the only way an ugly wife can keep a husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
man

this will be the only story i read from you... good gracious, the wife has a months long affair and the husband is actually apologizing to her???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No pride

With all she did to him he still taking her back? Even after begging her in the rainy night - which man could be sinking this low? She killed is pride at least 3 times, in the elevator, in the rainy night and finally, when he finally took/got her back. Poor bastard!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

-1 for this FANTASY FICTION story.

RAAC after a very long planned and lie filled affair - NO WAY - totally beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a disgusting, unrealistic story. All about a wimp without a backbone and a stupid cheating whore. Couldn't get past the second page. And yet this author can write some good stuff. -1*.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nice story, 4/5.

Personally, l would’ve divorced her, and then dated her to see if a new relationship could be started. If not, to the curb with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what wargamer said... only 3/5

and that also only because you can write

but no sufficiently strong case has been made to let her back into his life (IMO)

too many factors do not match up (lenght, intensity, and so on)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible, she's a slut for a richer older man but a conservative bitch with her husband. And he's stupid enough to take her back. What happens next time? Well written I just hate the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot believe that any man would take this crazy slut back after the disrespect she showed him. Not only is she a cheater, but she did the nastiest things for her lover and refused any sort of the same for her husband. She was stupid enough to believe some rich old fucker, stupid enough to try her newly discovered whore tricks on her should be ex husband and then he takes her back? Nope. I cannot believe his fellow firefighters would allow him to continue working with them. They would tease him mercilessly for even speaking to the slut. I give the story a zero. The writing is ok however. No need to burn her either. She did that herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First she has that long affair with the rich doctor and leaves him for the doctor blaming hubby for all her mess and then she gets her heart broken and self-cofidence destroyed by the same rich doctor and goes back to her ever-loving cuckolded hubby. And then the lived happily everafter.... Damn this the BEST romantic story ive read in a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK that was awful. What was romantic about it?

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Skipped to the comments from page 2, knew it was another cuck shit story hidden in the wrong category. Steppin' out with a rich old geezer isn't a romantic story. ⭐

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

I liked it up until Sally became Samantha and the plot went out the window

Something out of the Twilight Zone. To much suspense of disbelief

Why would the Doctor risk being arrested for blackmail by sending the photos to the fire station?

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

She was just another gold digging whore... What a piece of shit ... Both the Wife and the Story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

She couldn't be sexy with her husband but could for a sweet-talking ass.

She didn't deserve reconciliation, everything was on her.

ZoomUpZoomUpover 1 year ago

Very wrong category...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were parts of this that no reader could follow. Some dialogue needs to be set up, and needs a commentary to support it. It started out well, but went into Gonzo Land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He shouldn’t have taken her back, that wasn’t a romance.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker10 months ago

Ashame your no longer here.. thks for your story's f'though! Hope your alright , just out livein life.. take care ! 👍🤷😜😁👋👋💯

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1*

Pathetic cuck RAAC. Fuck you

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

First one i have'nt liked

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a good writing and good character set up. I just didn't like the wife. It felt like she had never really been in the marriage until they almost divorced. A sad tale. We still don't know how trust was regained.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The only thing I have a problem with this story is that you didn’t re read your own story when he was questioned by the cop Alice was dead now thankfully she’s not but I do wish it’s a rule for writing these stories is that you all need to re-read before setting them in stone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous