All Comments on 'She Opened My Mind Ch. 02'

by B_Couric

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
DaolasDaolasover 8 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 3

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 8 years ago
This is so hot

Great follow up to your terrific first chapter, hoping there will be a chapter 3, 4 and 5

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I am just loving your story. As a cuckold for over 20 years your description of the emotions of Josh were so dead on. Can't wait for more!!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 8 years ago
Extremely Hot

The whole story is outstandingly hot and I can't wait to read the next installments. Please commence with this.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
Very well done

Well written and very erotic. I enjoyed the variety of themes and activities in this chapter, and how you are planning on continuing the series.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 8 years ago
wonderful

Beautifully written and extremely erotic. I'm so happy that the author chose to place this series in the Fetish category so we don't have to endure all of the trolls.

denrondenronabout 8 years ago
Blazing!

Incredibly hot story. Well told. Very erotic. A huge turn on for me.....

betabradbetabradalmost 8 years ago
I want to be trained too !

I would love for a woman to train me to be her cock sucker and cum licker.

CalvinsFanCalvinsFanover 7 years ago
PLEASE write more chapters, you are SO talented!

I have been reading erotic literature for about 20 years and this is one of the top 5 hottest submissions I have ever read on Literotica, or anywhere also for that matter. Thank you so much for this story! You have inspired me to get back into fantasizing, writing, and sharing. I just created/registered my Literoica account to be able to say- thank you so much!

Boris312Boris312over 6 years ago
Elicit Emotions Check

This story turned my gut into knots many times. I questioned myself why are you even reading this if it upsets you so much. At the same time I couldn't stop reading. That's called great writing and a great story.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years ago
So hot

But I wouldn't need to be trained to do it, I would jump at the chance!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Needs another chapter

I'll bet you are "finished" with this story. You don't write often, and even with only 2 chapters this is the longest story you've written.

Funny thing is that I'm not a big fan of stories that go on and on either. But I find Josh, Anastasia and Rick to be very engaging. Josh is submissive to Rick even though Rick is not trying to dominate Josh. Anastasia is the one controlling Josh, and her imagination is boundless.

No one could say that Chapter 2 leaves us with cliff-hangers,, but I'd really like to see how this could play out. Introducing Cooper & Kate was just a tease - I want them to SEE Rick fucking Anastasia while Josh sits by. Josh is so thrilled to be humiliated that he needs more of it! It's no fun being a cuckold if no one KNOWS about it.

-----------------------

And Anastasia is right:

"Oh yes baby, if you only knew, if he could hold you down and fuck you, you'd know how good it feels."

What the fuck? My brain tried to process her statement, hardly giving me a moment to think as I briefly considered it. It happened in a flash, imagining Rick on top of me, holding me down as he slid his cock to my entrance, and I felt something funny inside me, deep down, like a magic wand tickling my balls with some sort of power.

"Christ Anastasia!" I said, and I thrust harder, deeper, thinking about his rod pressing against me and I desperately tried pushing it out of my mind.

"It feels so good to give in and be taken, just be taken.." her voice trailed off.

---------------------------

I so really want to see how Josh likes being fucked by Rick! In the few stories I've written, the guys LOVE being fucked....

Don

KuranosukeKuranosukeover 4 years ago
More

Please one more chapter to this great story!

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckover 3 years ago
Wow

Very nice. Please continue. You capture the angst well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish there was more to this story. It is so good!

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

What a sexual,banquet! Over and over …pure lust and sex.what a turn on!

Thanks for this riveting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The bes story on Literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story fabulously recapitulates the 10 year intense, loving relationship of my husband & me.

People crave emotions. Extreme risk takers crave fear. That’s why they race cars, climb mountains & skydive. Lesser risk takers ride rollercoasters. Others crave sadness; they read sad novels & watch sad movies. One of the things that drew me to my husband is the fact that he craves jealousy & humiliation. It excites & arouses him. I don’t completely know why he craves jealousy & humiliation any more than I know exactly why people skydive. Nevertheless, he does.

I’m a high control person. Because of my own insecurities, I need more than my husband saying he loves me to believe it. I need to generate jealousy in my husband to ensure that he really loves me. Humiliating him excites me, too. My husband enduring my humiliation especially reassures me of his love for me. I know that sounds cruel, & it would be, if my husband doesn’t crave humiliation, too.

I really want to have the intimacy with my husband that I so desperately crave. What draws me so much to him is the fact that he’s so sensitive to others feelings & in touch with his own feelings & emotions. Most of all what about him is so attractive is the courage he displays in showing his vulnerability. The vast majority of guys are too afraid to admit to any vulnerability. It’s impossible to be intimate with anyone that can’t honestly accept any vulnerability in themselves. Intimacy by definition requires total honesty.

99% of guys have never felt shame or humiliation for any sex that they’ve ever before had. On the other hand, 99% of women at one time or another have felt shame & humiliation for sex that they have had. The reason women feel so much more shame and humiliation from having sex is partially because of our biology & partly because of social conditioning but mostly because women respect sex more than men do.”

Women crave intimacy and frequently think they can achieve it by merely having physical sex with a guy. When that doesn’t happen they feel cheap, used & unloveable. That leads to feelings of shame & humiliation.

Intimacy is the main thing I seek in my loving relationship. In order to achieve the level of intimacy I want to have with my husband, at times he needs to think like a woman. At times you needs to not be afraid of showing the vulnerability that all women have felt. I’m sorry, but to me it’s also very important that he would feel shame & humiliation after having had sex. I knew that humiliating him would actually excite & titillate him, & it does. I couldn’t think of any way to generate shame & humiliation in him if only he & I were having sex. That’s a big reason I wanted to bring others into our relationship. It’s the main reason it was so important to me that he eat my lovers’ creampies & even periodically suck their cocks.

My husband definitely isn’t gay. He would get nothing from kissing another man, including my lovers. Likewise, I never fear him cheating on me by having sex with another man.

He does get extremely titillated sucking cock for me. It turns both of us on that he became a cocksucker for me…my cocksucker. Even though I don’t have a cock, we both consider him my cocksucker!

Both my husband & I adore oral sex, both giving & receiving. Now that he’s my cocksucker, whenever I blow him, he knows the exact erotic pleasure I’m experiencing when I am sucking his cock, & he cums in my mouth. That makes all the difference. It makes all the blowjobs I give so very much more intimate for both him & me.

A cocksucker experiences a sensual banquet. Cock skin is the most velvety soft skin there is. It’s much softer than the skin of a woman’s breast, which is the softest skin that a woman has. I have enjoyed bisexual pleasures in the past. I know how wonderful it is to lick and suck a woman’s breast. However, the skin of a cock is much more velvety soft than the skin of a woman’s breast. Even a smaller cock fills a mouth much more than the largest breast can. The stiffness of the shaft of an erect cock is an erotic contrast to its velvety soft skin. Feeling a cock cum in one’s mouth needs to be experienced to be understood. It’s amazing to me that men would love licking & sucking a woman’s breast & not understand how someone could get off sucking a cock.

I’m lucky my husband is so sexually adventuresome. Frankly he’s benefiting from my fetishes and desires. It’s incredibly sensuous to suck a cock. Why should only women & gay men enjoy the sensual erotic banquet of sucking cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can really relate to Anastasia. My relationship with my husband is similar to her relationship with Josh.

My closest confidents that know the details of our relationship sometimes think that I’m cruel to my husband and must not love him. Nothing could be further from the truth. I treat him exactly as he wants and needs. I love him very much.

My role in our relationship is much more taxing than his role. I continually need to search creative ways to feed his desire for jealousy & humiliation. All he needs to do is sit back and wait for me for me to choreograph his titillation. He expects me to take care of everything regarding his sexual stimulation just likes he gives me total responsibility for creating Thanksgiving dinners.

Of course what it takes to stimulate him is me fucking a hot guy, preferably who has a bigger cock than he has. By the way the desire that my lovers have larger cocks than my husband is his desire, not mine. My husband’s cock is plenty large enough for me. As he watches me getting fucked, I need to creatively involve him by “forcing” him to eat my lover’s cum from my “nasty cunt” &/or “forcing” him to lick and suck my lover’s cock until it’s totally clean. My role sounds much easier than it is. I have to always work at it though because if I don’t create enough jealousy & humiliation for my husband, I really think he’d likely leave me for another woman who could better meet his needs.

Another aspect of my role that requires work is getting rid of my “lovers” after I’ve fucked them a few times. My husband’s fantasies require that I continually find new guys to fuck. Also, I really do love my husband. No matter how good looking and well endowed my lovers are. No matter their sexual prowess. Both my husband and I tire of them. Sometimes it’s hard to get rid of them. In the process sometimes it feels like I’m trying to scrape something off my shoe.

Some readers may think my husband must be a wimp. Nothing could be farther from the truth. He’s very handsome, fit, and athletic. He’s a man’s man. He’s also a very attentive lover with a great cock. In addition he’s sensitive, loving, generous, brilliant, and very successful. When I married him, all my friends considered him to be a fabulous catch. I couldn’t agree more. Acquaintances frequently ask my how I got him to fall in love with me. However, I can’t be totally honest with the vast majority of acquaintances who ask exactly how I got my husband to fall for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can never let my husband know how hard I work to fulfill his cuckold fantasies. If he knew, it might diminish his jealousy and humiliation. I do have to say, in the moment I don’t have to fake orgasms when I’m having sex with my lovers. However, most of my pleasure is not from what my lover is doing to me or I’m doing to him. What turns me on most is what my sex with my lover is doing to my husband.

DomHotWifeDomHotWifeabout 1 year ago

This story really spoke to me. I can so much identify with Anastasia. This 1st chapter perfectly captures the intense intimacy, angst, exhilaration & sexual gratification of a loving, bisexual cuckold relationship.

The first time we brought a man into our bed, I wanted the event to mark a rite of passage for my husband. The right of passage that I wanted my husband to fulfill was for him to become a cocksucker.

I had arranged for a gorgeous male dancer to join us in bed. My husband still doesn’t know that I had previously arranged for our lover to join us. I had done my homework & insisted that he had tests to ensure he was clean. I even did a background check on him. I had told him precisely what I wanted of him. Specifically, I told him I wanted him to fuck me while my husband watched. Also, I told him that I wanted my husband at some point to suck his cock, and if he wasn’t comfortable with that, the deal was off. Thankfully, he had no problem allowing my husband to blow him as long as he didn’t have to reciprocate.

Frankly, it wasn’t all that hard for me to arrange our threesome tryst. I know I’m a sensuous, beautiful girl. At 38 I am 22 years younger than my husband. Both my husband and I are attractive, healthy and athletic. We both look at least a decade younger than our ages. I think it’s funny that many people think I am my husband’s “trophy, wife.”

If I desired, I could fuck a big cock stud like Rick any time I wanted. I could fuck 2 guys like Rick in the same day, either together at the same time, or separately at different times. I’m not bragging or proud of it, but there were times in my life when I did exactly that. Ultimately I got bored. Even worse, I felt an emptiness that was depressing. That’s when I realized that what I craved most in a relationship was intimacy. One can’t have intimacy dating a stable full of guys.

I told my future “lover” that Saturday my husband & I were ostensibly going on the prowl to look for a guy to join us in our 1st ever 3sum. He was to wait in a pre-specified club & act like he didn’t know me. After a feigned initial meeting, dancing & intense flirting would follow. Ultimately kissing & groping would lead to an invitation for him to join us for a tryst in our hotel room across the street. I couldn’t have been clearer that I would be totally in charge not only at the club, but also back in our room. I told him, he needed to carefully follow my lead throughout the night or I would ask him to leave.

Just like Anastasia, I had my husband, first fondle, my “lover’s“ cock. Actually I helped my “lover” pull out his cock under a table at the club. After I fondled it fully erect, I placed my husband’s hand on it and had him stroke it, too. Later in our hotel room, I had my husband suck it to get him hard before he watched him fuck me. Initially my husband balked. He was too embarrassed to do what I knew he desperately secretly wanted to do. However, he relented when I told him he would have to leave if he didn’t do as I said.

After my “lover” fucked me, I had my husband lick & suck his cock clean. Next I had him clean me by licking & sucking my cummy pussy, eating my “lover’s” creampie. Just like Anastasia & Josh, the first time my husband blew a guy, I didn’t insist that my husband suck his cock to completion.

Similar to Josh, my husband was racked with guilt & humiliation following our sexual escapade. I had no doubt that my husband in the moment totally got off sucking my “lover’s” cock. My husband’s raging erection at the time proved that. Even so, I was initially concerned about the level of humiliation my husband later felt.

Before, during, & after my husband had sucked & was sucking my “lover’s” cock, I had reassured him that after he had sucked it, I would love him even more. I told him sharing a cock with him was actually the most intimate thing he & I had ever done. Afterwards I kept my word, & loved him even more. I helped him get over his guilt & humiliation by mothering & loving him & repeatedly reassuring him of my love & respect.

I know the intensity of the emotion humiliation. Even though he needs it, I have to thoughtfully dole it out to my husband. I would never want his feelings of humiliation to consume him. Humiliation is like a wonderful spice in our relationship. However, even the most wonderful spice can easily be over done.

Taken together all my actions liberate my husband freeing him from society’s norms and limitations. That freedom permits him to enjoy sensuality & erotic pleasure most men could never even imagine. That’s because most men hide their vulnerability behind a false sense of bravado. Most men are dishonest with themselves. Therefore, how could they be honest with their partner? Without total honesty, how can there be trust? Without honesty, trust and vulnerability how can there be true intimacy?

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

love this story....love love love

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know that this was originally posted 7 1/2 years ago. Even so, I wish the author would consider a third chapter. This story and the character development are that good. I’ve read it twice. If a third chapter never comes, maybe I’ll read it a third time.

B_CouricB_Couric3 months agoAuthor

I love all these comments over the years. Truly lightening in a bottle. I doubt we'll get 3 (never say never) because I feel I'd only ruin it. Thank you all.

Ogaith33Ogaith333 months ago

Wow, I think this is the best bisexual cuckold story I've ever read. It has the usual themes, but with a very well-balanced mix of jealousy, humiliation, embarrassment, love, friendship and trust, which is missing in most stories of this genre.

The author says he is afraid of ruining it with a third chapter, but I think this work deserves to be finished in a more complete way.

Plus, Rick and Josh haven't even fucked each other yet

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

Exciting story. Is he really going to marry her and live this way?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really appreciate the recent response of the author, B_Couric. I can understand his concern that a final chapter may detract from the tour de force of the first 2,chapters of She Opened My Mind. However, a third chapter centered on Josh’s and Anastasia’s wedding and honeymoon would be incredibly interesting and provocative. This would be especially true due to the fact that Rick, as Josh’s best friend & playmate for both Josh and Anastasia, would necessarily have to be involved with both events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous