She Opened My Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia sent, You like showing me off. Hmm.

Of course.

Rick and your friends are going to get a show. I promise.

I was on the bed now, my hands down my pants. I felt woozy, butterflies in my stomach, with my little head doing all the thinking.

I can't wait. You're the best. Love you.

She responded, I can't talk, at work. Chat tomorrow.

I put the phone down, my hands shaking. I walked to the door, making sure it was locked and sat on the bed with my laptop and lay down. Excited, I stared at the ceiling, purposely taking deep breaths to calm down as it booted it up. On the one hand I felt overwhelmed, but I also felt like I was alive. I wondered if this was how successful people feel, taking massive risks, unsure if they'd pay off. It realized it was a gamblers high. We all know how gambler luck usually ends, snake eyes.

I propped up the laptop. I was ready to surf some porn. When I first got "into" internet porn, I usually watched lesbian videos. My earliest memories of jacking off were to gorgeous women. I loved their soft round curves, the shapes of their lovely breasts. I loved it all - wide hips, large boobs, small boobs and the gaps between their legs. Skinny was good, but girls who were thicker with the right attitude also turned me on. I loved how their panties barely covered their private parts. For a long time the sight of one woman putting her hands down the panties of another female, gently rubbing as she writhed in ecstasy, was one of my greatest turn-ons.

The nature of lesbian porn is somehow innocent in my mind. Two women pleasuring each other, the only real penetration with tongues and fingers, it's almost virginal.

It was not to last. One day I saw a slow motion video of a penis squirting between the folds between a woman's legs and I knew I had to see it again.

Inside I knew I had made some sort of mental leap. I still didn't mind watching women, but there was a certain "been there, done that" quality to lesbian porn. It had to be really good, quality porn to get my attention.

With Anastasia, my tastes changed yet again. Whether this interest was because of Anastasia or if my adventures with Anastasia were an extension of my newfound interest in this depraved voyeurism, I don't know. I consciously branched out, looking for the next big masturbatory high.

Until I'd met her there were certain boundaries I would not cross, or so I thought. Sure, I'd tried a few of the main kinks and categories, Big Boobs, Asses, MILFs. It was okay, but so much of the porn itself was crude and uninteresting, especially fake Hollywood type porn. I found myself perusing the category Female Choice on my favorite clip site. There were wonderful, high quality videos there, not only lesbians, but great videos of women jilling themselves to orgasm, and high quality porn of beautiful people making love.

A large component of the category is related to wives getting fucked by people who aren't their husbands. I became enamored by a video where a girl seems to be playing with this young guy. They go through the motions of standard porn, kissing, the blowjob, but instead of going to him eating her out or sex, the guy told her to "call her boyfriend". She got out her mobile phone, conveniently located next to them, and made the call. I felt a strange sense of erotic excitement as she had something of a conversation with her boyfriend in between sucking her lover's cock. She told him a bunch of lies, how she was at her girlfriend's house, how she'd gone out to lunch with her, done some shopping. The entire time she was blowing this guy.

Then the lover pushed her onto her back. She spread her legs for him, still talking to her real boyfriend.

Her lover slid his member between her legs as she muffled the phone so as not to be heard as she gasped.

Her boyfriend must have asked if anything was wrong because she giggled, telling him her girlfriend made a face and she was surprised. At the same time she shook her head at her lover, who ignored her and only fucked her harder. Now her moans could not be helped. She said she stepped on a tack in the carpet, no longer hiding her moaning.

Finally the boyfriend must have caught on because she said, "Sounds like me having sex? That's crazy!" as she was getting railed. She managed to hold her own for another 20 seconds or so before hurriedly hanging up the phone. At that point she lets out a sigh of relief, moaning uncontrollably as she's fucked. The rest of the video is pretty standard porn. He pulled out, gives her a facial, happy end, cut scene.

I loved it. I found myself thinking about Anastasia being in that position. I knew she was hot and got plenty of attention in real life. Keep in mind I didn't really want it to happen. It was a crazy fantasy.. at this point. With Rick we were all together, a group making it happen, more like swingers, nobody cheating.

So it was in this context that I lay on the bed, my pants off and my well named laptop in my lap. I went to my favorite porn site and hit the recommended button.

It was all the same stuff, not horrible, but not special. I pulled up the cheating video from my favorites list and it was good, but I wanted something more. I thought about Anastasia's text, how she was going to give my friends "a show". Just thinking about it aroused me.

In the search bar I typed "give a show".

More videos popped up. I quickly scanned, scrolling down and nothing really stood out. There were girls showing off their boobs, plenty of crotch shots, some curvy girls with nice asses.

As I scanned the videos I paused. There was a video there that didn't belong. It was some guy showing off his cock. I paused, grimacing, and looked at what I'd typed, wondering if I'd done something wrong. In the upper left corner of the screen there was a selection menu. I could choose straight, gay or transexual porn. I clicked on straight to be sure. I feared clicking on the gay button. I wasn't gay. Fuck that.

I clicked on it.

A whole new set of "give a show" videos popped up.

I took one look. Blech

I clicked again on the straight menu and the old videos popped up. They were the same as before, and there it was again, that one misclassified video. A guy looking at the camera, his hard cock straight up. It reminded me of Rick's cock. ruff ruff

Anastasia's quirky little phrase popped into my head. The realization hit me. It fucking worked.

I hardened.

What the fuck? I shook it off, wondering how Anastasia's gay fantasy about Rick and I was seeping into my brain while she wasn't with me. Hell, I'd sucked his cock, but I didn't really like it. It was embarrassing and shameful.

Then why am I hard?

I took a deep breath and clicked on the video. It was what you'd expect, some chach beating off. Why in the world anybody would do that on a video and post it to the internet, with their own face and everything showing, was beyond me. What an idiot. But I held my cock as the video played, stroking myself, curious to see what would happen.

Not much happened. I bored with it and it disgusted me. I wondered what the fuck I was thinking, and I closed it. I found an old favorite, Brandi Love sucking off her "boyfriend" talking about how she'd gone out that evening and had some fun with another guy. I loved that video.

I saw another "related video", simply titled "Drunk Russian Hubby". Anastasia came to mind. It seemed like the clip was 15 years old. There was a pretty girl, not model quality at all, but sexy, stumbling into an apartment with two male friends. I didn't understand a word. They made their way to the kitchen, clearly wasted. They sat around the kitchen table, poured shots, and one guy started feeling up the girl, pulling back her short skirt, fingering her. She let him. The other guy, who I assumed was her husband, seemed oblivious and clearly the most drunk.

She carried on a conversation, but eventually gave in to the friend as her husband passed out under the table. She pulled out the other man's cock, sucking it. The drunk husband rolled around, looking at them but collapsing again in a drunken stupor.

There were words exchanged and the wife got up, leaning against the table. Her friend entered her from behind, fucking her very hairy pussy. As she moaned lightly, the husband awoke and she reached out and held hands with him as she had sex. Finally the friend came. It was incredible. I imagined Anastasia in the video and I watched the best parts a few times before I came. I favorited the video.

I was feeling good as I hit the return button a few times, having just cum. I accidently returned to the video of the guy masturbating. I clicked on it again. It didn't do anything to me. Well, maybe there was something stirring. I clicked on the "favorite" button. I'd probably never look at it again, but you know, maybe it would be good to have. Just in case.. I wanted to self train.

Where did that though come from?

My sex life was getting freaky.

--

We arrived the evening of the 3rd. It was the first time both of us had seen Rick since that night. She gave him an enthusiastic hug, right in front of everybody, giving him a quick kiss as if they were old, old friends. He looked at me, grinning as Anastasia showed off the engagement ring I'd bought for her and congratulated us.

He introduced Anastasia to the other guests, Cooper and his wife Kate.

"Is Tracy coming?" I asked Rick. Tracy was the girl with whom we double dated previously.

"She has to work," Rick grinned like he preferred her gone.

I gulped and sipped the drink he'd offered me.

I sat in the main living room with windows overlooking the dock and lake. The boat was still there, the one we'd used for waterskiing as kids. Rick offered to give Anastasia a tour of the place and I chatted with the others while they disappeared.

As the party went on, we all imbibed a bit too much. We were in the backyard on a cement cove by the dock overlooking the lake. Anastasia sat next to Rick. I noticed she casually put her hand on his thigh as they talked and laughed. It was the hand with her wedding ring. She was stunning. She wore a mini-skirt that was so short we all could see between her legs. Her breasts were cradled in low cut blouse, her nipples clearly poking through the fabric. Her eyes sparkled along with her engagement ring and jewelry. She was dressed to attract.

We got drunker and drunker. At one point Rick picked up Anastasia, demonstrating a "fireman carry", and made like he was kidnapping her as he went for drinks inside the house. Anastasia screamed with laughter, her skirt halfway up her ass, exposing her to everybody in the backyard. She wore some really sexy panties, thin, lacy and sheer. Panties for sex. I swooned with embarrassment. Her labia was visible through the fabric as Rick spun around. I couldn't tell if he was acting stupid or being stupid. I had visions of them crashing to the ground and spending the rest of the evening in the emergency room at the hospital.

"Take me to the kitchen!" Anastasia said, pulling her skirt to cover herself up as she laid across his shoulders. The crowd oohed and laughed, hooting as he stole my bride to be.

"Maybe the bedroom first I mean bathroom!," Anastasia giggled as she said it, and everybody laughed. Rick took her inside.

"Ah yes, my good, good friend," I said to Cooper and Kate.

Kate looked at me. I finally met her eyes and she said, "Are you okay with it?" I studied her face and couldn't tell if she was impressed or disgusted.

"I don't care, it's all good," I said laughing, and that was true.

We kept chatting and I checked my watch. Two minutes passed, which turned into five and I started to get uncomfortable. I wondered where they were. Was she so drunk that she'd do something with him?

"Maybe you ought to go inside and look for your, fiancee, is that right, fiancee?" Kate teased.

"Shut up!" I said teasingly and both of them laughed. I went inside and found Rick making drinks.

"She said she didn't feel so well," Rick said, and he looked genuinely concerned. "She told me to send you her way. Sorry, I got caught up making drinks."

I offered to take some glasses outside but he waved me off and I walked up to our room. I'd gone from severe sexual tension to raw anxiousness over her condition. I was a little disappointed.

I opened the door to our small room and what I saw made me smile. She lay on the bed in her underwear, her legs spread. The queen sized bed was low to the ground, taking up most of the space. There was a small closet and dresser to the side. Like many cottages it was built with efficiency in mind.

She glanced at me, smiling, and her fingers vibrated over her clit beneath the sheer fabric of her panties. She inserted two fingers inside herself, biting her lower lip as she rubbed her plus sized clit. Her eyes were half glazed.

"Come here," she whispered.

"Rick said you weren't feeling well?" I chuckled.

"That what I told him. I waited for you to come get me. I need to fuck right now," she moaned. I disrobed and jumped on top of her as she pulled off her panties. She was a sex angel, long legs, supple ample breasts, jewelry adorning her. She arched her back, cupping her now bare pussy as she rubbed herself.

She spread her legs and I guided myself into her. There was no need for foreplay, this was straight, delicious sex. Finally! She was wet and ready and I slid in, my cock strong and hard.

I began slowly with steady, hard, rhythmic strokes. I pistoned into her warm slit quickly, pulling out more slowly. I felt like a champion stud, rock hard and ready to last all night.

She opened her eyes and glared at me. "Why did you take so long?"

"I didn't take long," I countered, but inside I knew she had a point. Why did I take so long?

"Did you want him to hit on me?"

"No," I said, unsure if it was a lie.

She smirked. "Did you want me to hit on him?"

"I thought you two were flirting a bit much. Even Kate said something to me."

"Really," she said smiling widely, as if hearing juicy gossip.

I didn't answer, but nodded.

"What did you say?"

I smiled, embarrassed. "Nothing really. She just asked if I was okay with it and I'm okay with it."

"You told her that?"

"I told her it was all good, it's true," I answered.

She seemed to like that. She pulled me to her. "Come on, fuck me harder."

I picked up the pace. I was a little worried about making too much noise. I didn't exactly want the guests to hear us rocking the house down but I figured they were probably down by the lake.

I guess it wasn't fast enough. "Come on, harder" she moaned, pulling my hips.

My pelvis now slapped hers. She smiled, purring Oh yes! as she focused on my penetration.

I wanted her to talk about Rick. "What's gotten into you?" I asked, knowing the answer.. I suppose I should have been prepared but the way she answered startled me slightly.

"Oh I wanted to fuck him so bad!"

"Yeah? I thought maybe you were going to."

She was smiling, enjoying my strokes. "I told you I'm not going to cheat. But if you gave me permission.." her voice trailed off and she smiled.

I considered her offer, thinking about the videos I'd watched.

I leaned into her, grunting as I fucked, not answering her. Afraid to answer her. I wanted to keep all options open and I wasn't ready to commit.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me like he fucked me."

That turned me on! I did my best. I know some women are size queens, but I'm not tiny. I'm smaller than Rick, but he's exceptional. I've had women tell me to back off when I fucked them too deep. But Anastasia, she had a pussy built for large, thick dick. No matter how hard I tried she wanted it deeper and harder. I was rock hard, incredibly turned on by her talk, and at this point the only thing slowing me from fucking her was stamina. I wanted her to really come hard, like she had with him. I went from doing pushups over her to playfully twisting her nipples. She bit her lip as she prodded me on. We both loved it as we hugged in a sweaty mess.

I bent down and sucked on her nipples, hunched over, still fucking her. She yelped with pleasure, clearly in orgasm. Pleased, I hugged her, trying to cum. My body ached and cramped from my sheer effort.

She sensed I wanted to finish and said, "I'll turn around," gently pushing me off so she could get on her hands and knees. God she was so fucking erotic, I couldn't believe my luck. Her large clit hung low as I aimed for her slit and penetrated her again. I always knew I outkicked my coverage with Anastasia. Her body was perfect, her ass high in the air, her pussy inviting me as she offered herself to me. I was in heaven. She moaned as the glistening skin of her labia hugged the pink veiny skin of my rock hard cock.

"Yes, fuck me, like that," she purred, "Please, like that."

I held my position, following her instructions as I pistoned into her.

"Yes," she said, "That almost feels as good as Rick. It feels so nice."

I chalked it up to her being carried away, but even in the heat of the moment I took it as a backhanded compliment. I was almost as good as Rick. It motivated me.

"Yeah, I fuck as good as Rick? Almost as good?" I spat.

"Oh yes baby, if you only knew, if he could hold you down and fuck you, you'd know how good it feels."

What the fuck?

My brain tried to process her statement, hardly giving me a moment to think as I briefly considered it. It happened in a flash, imagining Rick on top of me, holding me down as he slid his cock to my entrance, and I felt something funny inside me, deep down, like a magic wand tickling my balls with some sort of power.

"Christ Anastasia!" I said, and I thrust harder, deeper, thinking about his rod pressing against me and I desperately tried pushing it out of my mind.

"It feels so good to give in and be taken, just be taken.." her voice trailed off.

I was speechless. I was deep inside Anastasia, and I overwhelmed with sensations at my confused thoughts. My cock was primed, and I was well past the point of no return. I grunted and forced myself deeper, my sperm releasing in pulses. If she wasn't on the pill, she'd be in danger of getting pregnant. It was the kind of orgasm you wanted if you were trying to conceive.

I slid out of her, my penis softening, but very wet and slick, our juices combined. I collapsed next to her, exhausted. I couldn't see it, but when I reached over and and traced my finger up the inside of her thigh and it was coated with warm cum. She turned on her side, smiling at me.

"Ruff, ruff" she whispered.

"That's bullshit," I said, laughing. I was confused and there was no way I'd give an inch to her crazy ideas.

"Why do you think it's bullshit?" she said softly, her accent more obvious to me than it had been in a while.

"I'm not gay. You can't turn me into some sort of fruit loop."

She laughed softly. "I'm not trying to make you gay."

I was confused and found her statement absurd and I laughed at her, perhaps too harshly. "You could have fooled me!"

"Do you think I'd want to marry a gay?" Again that odd Russian way of speaking.

"Of course not."

She reached over and cupped my face, leaning in. She was so intensely beautiful and I realized this is how guys fuck up. They marry for sex and beauty and she had those qualities in spades. Just as I had second thoughts about our crazy agreement, she kissed me and I melted. Her body snuggled in close to mine and she pulled one of my legs across her, signaling me to take control. I kissed her back, hard.

I asked her, "Are you ready to go back out?"

She looked at me intently. "I'm kinda drunk. I want to sleep"