She Opened My Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we made out like teenagers, I heard somebody come out the back door. When I tried to turn, Anastasia held my head and wouldn't even let me look. She insisted on kissing me deep and hard. I suppose she wanted to show off if it was Rick, and that pleased me. I still feared deep in my heart Rick moving in on my woman. I knew that was adding to my excitement, how we played with fire. Sure, his attitude was great, to my face, but Rick was a formidable man and I didn't want to lose to him. I'd suck him for Anastasia, I'd let him have her, but she was to be my wife.

"Look at these two love birds," Kate's voice called out from behind me. All three of them passed us, sitting down with more drinks. They were clearly intent on getting wasted tonight, and had brought a couple more for us. Anastasia hopped off my lap, quickly downed the last of her wine and picked up her next glass. I wondered if there was more sexual excitement in store. I didn't wonder long.

"I think I better put on some more sunscreen," said Kate.

Anastasia hopped up quickly, "I'll get it for you."

All three men including me guffawed, clearly hoping for a repeat of the earlier show on the dock. Anastasia did not disappoint. She asked Kate to sit on a long lounge chair, and Anastasia sat behind her. Anastasia's long model-like legs straddled her on both sides. I had a feeling Cooper had the best, and by best I mean most vulgar, view between Anastasia's legs. She made a show of squirting cream into her hands, then gently massaging it on Kate's shoulders and back.

Kate must have been excited because she tapped her toes on the cement, her legs nervously bouncing up and down as Anastasia scooted forward and reached around Kate's torso spreading sunscreen on her midsection. I can't begin to explain how sexy they looked, the larger Anastasia spreading sunscreen gently, as she whispered in Kate's ear. Anastasia's breasts pressed into Kate's back. We certainly couldn't hear it because by this time all the men were clapping their hands and rooting Anastasia on.

Kate smiled and hiccuped, bringing more laughter from us as she quickly tried to cup her mouth. She almost seemed dizzy as she looked at us, then closed her eyes and put her head down, like she was trying to focus. She clearly enjoyed Anastasia's fingers which gently rubbed cream on her tummy. Anastasia's fingers would dance close to the hem of Kate's bikini and up to her underboob. Kate wore a blue bikini, much more standard compared to Anastasia's skimpy version, and Kate's top completely enveloped her breasts, boob hammocks.

Anastasia fiddled with the Kate's bikini top and winked at me.

"Maybe you should take this off, there's nobody around," Anastasia said soothingly.

Kate shyly eyed Cooper and her husband said, "Do it!" in a tone that said he was serious and teasing.

Kate looked back at Anastasia and some sort of feminine understanding must have passed between them because I'm not even sure I saw Kate acquiesce, but Anastasia quickly undid Kate's bikini top.

Kates boobs sprung free, and the juxtaposition of the two girls breasts was sexy as hell. Anastasia was the daring aggressive one with the model body that she loved to show off. Kate was more girl-next door, maybe even more MILF next door because I realized at that moment that maybe she was a little older than Anastasia. Her tits hung nicely, but were a little flatter and her nipples were now bullet hard and definitely bigger than Anastasia's perky nips. Kate giggled and she crossed her arms over her chest in a sudden show of modesty.

"Guys!" she said, as if we'd done something wrong by watching.

Anastasia repeated her stunt from the dock, grinding against Kate as if she was having sex, but this time it was more real. Anastasia's groin pressed into Kate's lower back.

That's when Kate turned her head and Anastasia again leaned over her shoulder, but this time I noticed Kate's eyes were half closed and she leaned in and kissed Anastasia.

We were all enthralled. As the girls kissed, Anastasia had the presence of mind to reach up with her right hand and gently nudge Kate's hand out of the way, cupping Kate's right breast, gently pinching her rock hard nipple. Fearful of ruining it, I froze. I didn't look at the other men but held my hand to my hard cock underneath my swimsuit. I expected it to end any second, like a well played joke. Maybe there'd be laughter and jokes about sweaty brows.

But that didn't happen. Kate's now free hand reached out to Anastasia's right thigh and she shyly guided her fingertips back and forth on Anastasia's leg as if she was afraid Anastasia would object to her touch. In the same shy vein, Kate's eyes were still closed and she hadn't moved at all as Anastasia kissed her. Anastasia's other hand had been massaging Kate's tummy, but now it dipped down, massaging Kate's groin over the top of her bikini bottom. Kate inhaled sharply, and her face was the picture of erotic concentration. If you didn't know she was being felt up, you'd think she might be sad.

Out of nowhere, Kate's husband Cooper said, "Oh my God" and I looked as he took a picture with his smartphone. I didn't know if I should stop him but he put the phone down after taking a picture and I made a mental note to have him send me a copy.

Anastasia's other hand released from Kate's boob and slid gently down Kate's tummy. Anastasia made a show of it working slowly. Her fingers traced their way slowly over the folds of Kate's tummy, lower and lower. Our collective breaths were held as her fingertips slid under the hem of Kate's bikini at her hip, then she slid her hand toward Kate's sex. Kate's bikini bottom separated from her body as Anastasia's fingers worked their way in and her pubic hair was visible to all. Unlike Anastasia, Kate kept things a little more wild down. It reminded me of the Russian wife in the clip who was fucked by her husband's friend.

Anastasia then did something incredibly erotic. As her fingers dipped down through Kate's furry treasure, closer to her hot, moist slit, she covered it with her hand that had been preparing Kate from the outside and obstructed our view of Kate's pussy. Kate moaned into Anastasia's mouth, stopped kissing her and "looked" between her legs, her head down even though her eyes were still closed. Her breathing was hard and labored. Anastasia kissed Kate's neck and Kate's hands suddenly balled into fists and she pressed them into Anastasia's thighs. Kate then unclenched her fists and grabbed Anastasia's legs, coming as my girlfriend gently rubbed her pussy.

Kate shook, her lower body an orgasmic tsunami. Open mouthed, she her moans turned to a high pitched yelp and her body shook.

When she finished shaking, she finally opened her eyes. She looked at her husband and wiped her eyes, her expression was almost zombie-like, as if she'd been stunned.

At first I think she was worried but when she gathered her wits enough to see we enjoyed it she started laughing.

"Oh my God, I never.." she said.

"Never?" Anastasia asked and Kate turned and they kissed again, this time more like a goodbye kiss but it lasted five seconds.

Anastasia grinned at the men and stood up, making a silly little curtsy. Kate sat back down next to Cooper. Anastasia surprised me, and probably Cooper as well when she sat down on Cooper's lap and half hugged him. In an exaggeratedly heavy Russian accent she said, "You have very sexy wife," purposely omitting the "a".

I knew she had to be sitting on his hard cock because he shifted uncomfortably. "I know," he stammered, looking at Kate who smiled at them both, but I detected possible jealousy on her face. The question was, to which person was she feeling jealous?

-

The moment couldn't be beat, or so I thought. Cooper and and Kate slunk off to the house. I knew Cooper was using the opportunity to fuck her brains out and she was most definitely still in the mood.

"I can't believe you did that!" I said to Anastasia, who looked at me silently. She stood up over me, leaning forward, her forearms on my shoulders as she let me kiss her breasts. I could taste a mix of salt and sunscreen, where she'd pressed close against Kate.

"You know what you need to do. Ruff ruff," she whispered.

I was strapped. That hot ball of steel returned to my stomach but now I felt something I hadn't expected. I felt a sense of anticipation, almost like a bucket list item that was about to be fulfilled. I looked up at her. She glanced at Rick, motioning toward him. Our little cove was isolated, but I felt uncomfortable.

"Maybe inside?" I asked.

Anastasia said to Rick, "Let's go inside Rick."

Rick smiled, he didn't need to be told twice.

As we made our way up the sidewalk to the house, Anastasia said, "Josh is going to suck you off Rick."

"Anything for you Anastasia," Rick joked and he slapped my back.

My mouth was suddenly parched as we walked through the house, we were careful not to make too much noise. We wanted our own privacy in addition to giving Cooper and Kate alone time. And I didn't want Cooper and Kate to know. Sure, we wouldn't have told them, but I wanted them at arm's length.

We disappeared into our guest bedroom, and I heard soft moaning and creaking from the next room. This only heightened the sexual tension. I kicked off my sandals and collapsed nervously on the bed, unsure of how to proceed. I turned to see Anastasia, my wonderful, sexy, dominant girl, the love of my life, now completely submissive, wrapped in an embrace with my best friend.

It scared me how passionate they once again seemed. Just as Anastasia had towered over Kate, Rick towered over Anastasia, now she was the plaything in his thick, strong arms. Rick's big hand moved over her body, toward her ass. He turned her around and leaned into her. She put her hands out, balancing as he pawed her breasts and between her legs, enveloping her. She clearly enjoyed his domination. He pulled down her bikini bottom with his thumbs. Anastasia stood on her tip toes, legs straight as he knelt, pulling them all the way down. He looked up at her and kissed her between between the cheeks of her ass before before rising and he spanked her.

Now it was her turn. He took off his shirt and Anastasia kissed his neck, his chest, tracing her fingers down his sides until she reached the elastic of his trunks and pulled them down.

His penis- that large, glorious penis, stood straight out. She grinned when it popped out, and gently gripped it with one hand. She leaned in and kissed on side of it, looking at me. I gulped as she winked at me, and then she offered it to me, holding it as if to say go ahead, take it.

Breathing hard, my heart racing, I reached out and took it and pulled him to the bed, where has sat on the edge. Without a word, I knew what I had to do and I moved between his legs, kneeling on the floor, his humble supplicant, begging for cock. My trunks were still on and I was hard.

Anastasia sat next to him, her arm around him and a giddy expression on her face, almost insane with eager lust.

I paused, holding his rod in front of me, his hefty balls laying on the blanket, wrinkled but powerful, balls that belonged to a well built, muscular man. I could smell Anastasia on him from their earlier encounter. I didn't expect that but somehow it helped. It was her silky pussy that had coated this shaft. Anastasia gently pushed my head forward.

"Go on, it's time," she said and I leaned forward taking his spongy warm head in my mouth, the tang of his pre-cum hit my brain like a truck. I was sucking cock.

Rick was silent and I was grateful for that because Anastasia kept murmuring things to me like "That's it little boy, suck his cock", "lick it, yes" as well as other words in Russian that I could only assume were sexy and more than a little gay. She started gasping when Rick helpfully put his fat fingers between her legs.

She managed to say, "I want to see you swallow.."

As my mouth went up and down his shaft, I fell into a rhythm. Somehow memories flooded my mind.

I remembered how long ago we cut our hands with his pocketknife and passed them over a candle and called ourselves blood brothers. I remembered the first time I'd actually gone to his house, met his family. I remembered how we shared our first beers, gotten drivers licenses. I thought of all the times growing up when he seemed to get the best girls, but I didn't mind because we went to the best parties. I remembered thinking how I'd miss him when I went to college, how I'd fancied his wife when he got married. I remembered how she'd turned into a bitch and how I was happy when he'd gotten divorced. And now this girl who I loved, my future wife, somehow he'd gotten her too, and now he'd gotten me and I looked up into his eyes and felt something, not love, not lust, but something intimate and beautiful.

Sucking him, one hand on his shaft, I dared to explore his body. I grabbed his leg which felt warm and powerful and caressed him. He reached down and our fingers intertwined but somehow we recoiled, unsure of the feeling we had just shared.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"That's okay."

The entire time Anastasia kept moaning and rooting me on. I realized my mouth was absolutely full of spit and the beginnings of his seed and I used that as a slick lubricant, twisting my hand around his shaft. I tried to get his cock deep into my mouth, and sure enough, I felt the beginnings of gagging and had to stop. I hadn't even put half of it in my mouth. So I resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to deepthroat him, and continued to let my hand do much of the work. Now he was telling me "yes," and "that's great", little signs I was doing well. Still, I wanted to put him over the top.

"I hope you don't mind," I said, and with my wandering hand I reached underneath and gently slid my fingers under his ball and moved them around lightly, massaging where I knew his sperm was building. His demeanor changed and I knew we were almost there.

His hand went to my head, cupping the back of my head and he said, "Yes, yes, yes, suck it, suck it Josh. I'm going to cum."

Anastasia cried out, "Swallow it baby, come on, swallow it," and I could tell from the way she was fidgeting that Rick was definitely in the middle of making her cum. She kept shuddering and clutching Rick's hand

His legs started to shake, he grunted and I knew the moment of truth had arrived.

He spurted into my mouth, hot and slick.

I held my lips tight around his cock head, still stroking him, his semen pulsing onto my tongue. It tasted bitter, but I was ready for that, and I allowed him to fill up my mouth. When I thought he was finished, I sucked on his cock tip, draining any last major pulse of sperm and swallowed.

I stood up and he laid back. He'd reached down to hold his now soft cock. Anastasia was sitting there with a look of glee.

"Spasibo (thank you)" she said in Russian, pulling me to her and kissed me deep and hard.

Anastasia turned over on all fours, arching her back, giving herself to me. I finally I had my chance to make love to her. I entered her from behind, my steel hard cock fitting into her silky slit like a lock and key. As I pistoned in and out of her, Rick actually shifted underneath her and they kissed. I can't explain why, but this made me want to cum immediately. I wasn't about to be the two pump chump, so I pulled out. I paused, my cock ready to burst if I touched it, and reached down, my thumb on her ass as I fingered her lightly. I thought about baseball and politics, anything to get soft, before Anastasia stopped kissing to say, "come on!"

I again put my cock at her entrance and pushed. She moaned as I filled her. Anastasia was at my mercy.

Rick shocked me, breaking his kiss, and shifting further down her body, licking and kissing her boobs. Rick reached up feeling my penis with his hands before settling in to rub Anastasia's clit as I fucked her.

"Oh!" Anastasia cried as she looked back in surprise. The male on male contact had her swooning. "Da, da, da, yes," she gasped and I realized my balls were hitting Rick's forehead and he tried to get up and lick her as I fucked her, his tongue connecting sometimes with my shaft. It was crowded down there and I didn't think it would last long but suddenly Anastasia froze and her whole body shook. It was like she shuddered, but from her head down to her toes. Then she rocked back and forth again and stopped, and again shuddered, her hands gripping the sheets.

The entire time she was moaning and I knew Cooper and Kate could hear it.

The whole thing was so sexy I knew I was about to cum as I buried my hard penis in her. Poor Rick, I forgot to give him warning as I came. I pulled out of Anastasia, her pussy squelching as my cock pulled out, strands of sperm everywhere. My cock dragged across his face.

He grabbed it and put it into his mouth, cleaning it for me. I was amazed.

Anastasia collapsed. Even in the low light, her face was a picture of concentration. She whispered, "Thank you guys," and I collapsed next to them, content.