She Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sent my ex home to be with the children, and she and I spoke for another hour. I asked questions, and she gave answers. I didn't know just how damaged she was. The therapist was surprised that Amanda could go through what she had and kept her job. She had blocked off her work as a place she could control, a safe haven but it was when she left work that she fell apart. The dread of not knowing if he would be there, was he angry, or horny, or violent?

The therapist suggested spending at least an hour, without the kids, for speaking to each other. Holding hands whenever around each other, and a dinner date night each week.

By the end of the third week, I began to notice that Tommy and Billy were warming up to their mother. That helped me a lot. At first, Tommy gave me dirty looks as I held her hands as we ate or talked. She was becoming more mom and less house guest.

After the kids went to their rooms at night, we would talk, and touch, kiss which lead to more touching. We would walk to Bessie, and I would kiss her goodnight. I felt like a teenager, not in a good way. I was whacking off every night. But I did feel we were getting to a good spot.

Friday evening of that third week, as we were eating my phone rang. One of my plumbers had ruptured a water line going into a customers home, and needed a second pair of hands. I had planned on taking the boys to the latest superhero movie that opened that day. To say Tommy was disappointed would be an understatement.

She looked at me. "I've got this. Go fix your problem, and I'll take them to the movies. Go!"

As with any repair, it didn't go as easy as it should have. After two trips to our warehouse, I got everything that was needed for the repair. I got home somewhere before ten. I showered and sat in front of the tv and fell asleep.

When the boys and their mother came in, they were noisy and excited from the movie, but when they saw me asleep, everyone got quiet. The kids went down the hall to their rooms for the night.

I heard the side lamp click off, and I started to wake. I had morning woody at night, and she obviously had noticed it. I hazily watched as she reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She shushed my lips with her finger, as she scooted over my lap. With a knee on each side of my waist, she reached down and pulled my erection through my boxers. I felt the warmth of her wet vagina as she lowered herself down by shaft. We kissed as she rode me. I felt her nipples through her bra. Squeezing as best that I could. She repeated that she loved me over and over. I felt that familiar pressure that proceeds her orgasm so I put both of my hands under her curvy ass and started pushing her up and pulling down at a faster pace. I felt her wonderful squeeze as she orgasmed. After that first orgasm, her kisses became even more passionate. I rolled her off my lap onto her back without ever leaving her vagina. I thrust into her faster and faster until I reached my orgasm while sending her into her own orgasm bliss.

"I love you." I surprised myself that I said it out loud.

"I love you, too." was her response.

My boxers were removed and used as towel to catch our juices before we stained a couch cushion. I could see the wet patches on her skirt as she went to the half bath by the kitchen. She didn't catch it all with the boxers. I smiled.

After I retrieved another pair of boxers from the laundry room I was set to escort her to her backyard abode. The walk to Bessie, we were in a blissful state and happy. We had crossed a line that we both had dreaded, and survived. I followed her inside. With a normalcy from years as man and wife, we undressed and got into bed together. We didn't speak, but we kissed and snuggled for some time, before she laid her head on my chest and went to sleep.

The sun up was approaching as the first light began to come through the window blinds. Since a plumbers day starts early, I am an early riser. My internal clock wakes me at five thirty every morning, this day was no different. I found myself spooning Amanda with my morning wood pressed against her bottom. As I tried to pull away to get up, she reached back and touched my hip gently holding me, a quiet request to stay there. My thoughts were getting into the house before the kids wake up. I slide to the edge and started getting up.

Her idea was a little different.

Rolling over onto her right side, she reached for me as moved toward the edge of the bed. Grabbing my arm, she pulled me back into the bed. As we faced each other on our sides, we kissed and touched. My fingers stroked her clit while she stroked my morning erection. She moaned into my mouth as she orgasmed from my touch. She rolled over onto her back and pulled me to her. I guided myself into her. This was a slow love making, it was not about release but about two people that cared about each other enjoying themselves together. The gentle feelings of her orgasms moved me closer to mine. I felt my pulse racing as I erupted for the second time as she looked me in the eyes with a look of love that I hadn't seen for quite some time.

We laid embraced as we both had emotional tears in our eyes. I felt this was a new beginning. I hoped she felt the same.

We awkwardly cleaned ourselves from our fluids with make-up wipes, and cold water. We laughed at each other about how this would look to the kids. Motorhomes do not have large washrooms.

I went across the yard and into the kitchen and made us coffee. She joined me on the swing and I handed her cup of coffee to her. She cried some as we discussed what we had done together. She expressed joy that I had made love to her last night and again this morning. She had wanted to since she had moved in, but was afraid that I wasn't ready. I confirmed that I wasn't sure if I was ready either, but I had wanted to make love to her since that stormy night weeks ago. We were kissing when the youngest came outside rubbing his eyes tell us he was hungry. I started to get up to get him breakfast but he wanted 'mommy' to fix it. I smiled at that. Where Tommy and Billy were daddy's boys, he was mommy's boy.

After feeding the little man, we returned with our coffee to the porch swing. She was thinking about last night and this morning. I ask if she wanted to talk about it? She nodded her head.

Listening her was a bit stressful as I didn't know where this was going to take us. She tried to explain that last night and especially this morning, she had felt more loved more she could ever remember, but she wanted me know about sex with Johnny the dickwad.

A tiny woman, she was sexually excited by the stories her friends told about fucking men with large dicks, and it became a fantasy for her. He had danced with all her friends at the club, and rubbed his dick on all of them. All the women at the table were planning on 'getting some of that'. She didn't realize until therapy that she was being hunted and singled out to be conquered. Her friends noticed that big dick wanted her and not them, so that pushed and prodded her to take that big dick for a ride. Between the alcohol, peer pressure, and feeling insecure about forty approaching faster than she'd like, but mostly the bad advice her friends gave her the push her into his arms, so to speak. She had thought about how Mischel always told her, 'don't let your husband in there for a couple days after your pussy's been stretched, he'll know for sure something not right.' Spoken like a true slut.

Her hand rested on mine as she continued. After the fact, Hindsight is 20/20, Mischel didn't know what she was talking about with me. Yeah, dickwad was longer than me, but his dick was long and skinny, nowhere near the girth of mine. He had never got all his into her, it was too uncomfortable for her. When he tried, it hurt her inside. He really wasn't a good lover, he was selfish, and expect to have his dick worshiped before he rammed it in and went until he got off. She also remarked how when we had gone without sex for a couple weeks, how when we did have sex, I always torn her vagina opening when we finally had sex. I had forgotten that.

I told her that I really didn't need to know that, but thank you anyway. It was important to her to tell me how much she loved me, and I should know that I was a better lover. That girth was more important to her than length because only so much was going to go up inside her. I made her feel full when we made love.

Holding her hands in mine, I kissed her and told her it was the past, and should stay there. If it happens again, I will probably 'go nuclear' this time. She kissed me and assured me it would not happen again.

Therapy was helping us.

Today, she was working the closing shift of noon until ten. Managers had to close the store once a week. I walked her to her car, and watched as she drove off to work.

I took the kids to the batting cages, and ride go-carts that afternoon when I got call from my father-in-law. He wanted to know if the kids wanted to see the movie again, and express his disappointment that he didn't get invited last night. Of course, they wanted to see it again. I begged off so I could inventory supplies for a new project on Monday. He told me I was a better son-in-law when his daughter wasn't living with us. I laughed and told him he was being selfish. The in-laws would pick the kids up at six, so we hurried home, and got them showered, and presentable.

From the look that my mother-in-law gave me, she knew that her daughter and I had been intimate. She told the boys to grab a few things and they could stay the night. Tommy and Billy loved to stay over since granddad had 7 ft pool table in his 'workshop'. She whispered in my ear that someone could sleep over tonight if I'd like someone to. I waved as they drove away for the night.

I watched for her headlights as she pulled into the driveway. I waited with flowers in hand as she knocked on the door before coming on in. I presented her with flowers, and we shared a kiss. I laid the flowers on the coffee table, and I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the master bedroom.

I slowly undressed her as I kissed and caressed every inch of her body. As I slowly removed her top and pushed down her skirt, I didn't stop kissing her body. In her bra and panties, I stood and kissed her passionately, as I reached behind her back and unclasp her bra. I kissed down her chest and over and over her plump breasts. For many minutes, I worshiped them. I stood and kissed her again as she reached for my manhood, I stopped her. Not tonight, it was about her.

The kisses blazed a trail downward to her panties. I kissed down one leg and up the other as I pulled her wet panties off her legs. From my knees, I pressed her down to sit on the edge of my bed. Her legs spread willingly as she exposed her neat trimmed bush. My tongue found a equally willing blossom. I tongued and kissed her beautiful flower while my hands kneaded her breasts and rubbed her sensitive nipples. Her clit responded to my tongue. 'So long' I heard whispered as I continued. 'Oh yeah, that's it.' was whispered as her legs pressed tighter against my head as she exploded in orgasm. I continued to lick and tongue until she begged me to stop.

"Too sensitive, Stop, please."

I stood and leaned over her lying back on the bed looking up at me. We kissed as she tasted her juices. With no words spoken, I entered her. My hard dick sliding itself into the warmest, wettest place that I had ever felt. We made love as only lovers can do. Her orgasms were numerous, and mine was not coming soon.

This morning's loving had greatly increased my stamina.

With loving eyes, she asked me to stop. That she was exhausted and could not orgasm anymore. I smiled and slid out. As I laid beside her, she snuggled into me.

"That was incredible." she said into my chest. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow."

The pause was answered with, "I was so stupid."

A tear then another dropped onto my chest. "I'm glad that I'm the only woman to share this bed with you." she said to me. We laid there snuggled together until we fell asleep.

I got up and started a pot of coffee the next morning, then got into the shower. I was washing my hair when I felt the cool breeze as she entered the shower with me. We kissed sensually, and she remarked that my face smelt like pussy. We laughed. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around me. It had been many years since we made love in the shower. As I pushed my hard dick into her, she grimaced. "No too sore."

I put her down, and she dropped to her knees and took my dick into her mouth. She worked it with her mouth and her hands. Until today, she had only let me come in her mouth once. I erupted into her mouth, and she took it all. She gagged and spit it out. It was the thought that counted. She may not have swallowed but she did let get off in her mouth. We kissed and touched. I washed her body, and she washed mine.

As we drank coffee, she complained about my whisker burn on her vagina area from last night. I said I was sorry. She had enjoyed it at the time, that was important to me.

Since we were in a better place together, I told her I wanted her to take a weekend off. A customer had given me several passes to Silver Dollar City for the good job that we did for him. It was a five hour drive, but I wanted to put us in situation where the family was in hotel suite together to judge how they would react to us interacting as a family, and seeing us together in bed.

The weekend trip was planned for three weeks later.

It went better than I planned. We all stayed in a suite together. She and I in one bed, Billy and Danny in the other bed, and Tommy on the sofa bed. Strangely, seeing us together in the bed snuggling didn't bother Tommy or Billy. It seemed we were a family again, or getting there. Billy had the best deal of all of us. He had a queen size bed to himself, because little brother slept between his mother and myself, and Tommy had a sofa bed which are never comfortable.

Several months had past, I would like to make you think that we screwed like rabbits, but that wouldn't be true. We did connect several times a week, sometimes in Bessie, or sometimes in my room. The one thing we did everyday was connect. We tried to not take each other for granted. We talked, touched, kissed, and just enjoyed each others company everyday. Even though she hadn't moved back into the house, we acting as if we were married.

As the summer was coming to a close, our former anniversary day was approaching. I was antsy and I believe she was as well. It was a not discussed bridge that we needed to cross. I decided to plan a nice family dinner for the date. I invited my folks and sisters. My father was indifferent, but my mother hadn't liked that I took her back. After I told her the tale of being stalked and tormented by the man. She backed off, and said she would try to be good. Mama Bear never likes when someone hurts their cubs.

My in-laws, of course, and our children gathered for dinner. I had it catered by a small family restaurant that I liked. We had enough food for twenty people or more. I was stuffed.

As I rose, I got everyone's attention. "Everyone here knows what today is. It is the anniversary that Amanda and I got married on lo' those many years ago. I wasn't sure how everyone here would take tonight, but I wanted to make a statement about our relationship. Even though we aren't married, I love her, and wanted to celebrate that love on the day we married with everyone that I love. All of you."

She had tears in her eyes as did my mother and her mother.

I took her hand and made her stand with me. "It's been close to six months since she returned to us. I won't say it wasn't interesting those first few weeks, but we have connected again as a family. I want to think that we're stronger because what each of us endured while we were apart."

We kissed tenderly under the eyes of our family. I reached into my pocket, and removed a small brown box. I opened her right hand palm up, and as I opened the brown box she could see her original wedding rings.

"I believe these belong to you."

She couldn't put the rings on her left hand fast enough. Once her rings were 'home', she leapt upon me, and we kissed. A lot.

We waited a year to officially remarry so we could keep the same anniversary. She did move back into the house the next day.

After our ceremony at the courthouse, Amanda and I went to dinner at a little steakhouse that we liked. As we're leaving to consummate our marriage, we came across her 'ole friends' from Girls Night. They were crowded into a booth and already feeling tipsy. The six women looked up at us. Four women, I was familiar with, two divorced and two married while the other two were new faces. Happy to see Amanda, but they were concerned with what I would say.

She told them that we had remarried. Congrats were given.

I wanted to make a point with the ones that had tried to 'bed' me. I drew my wife into a side hug. I pointed out that Theresa had come on to me the next day after I caught her and dickwad. I sent her home to sex her husband instead. Mischel waited a couple days before she dropped in to my warehouse and showed me her tits. They are nice. Maybe showing her tits is why she is divorced again. Katrina or Treena as she likes to be called, had cornered me in the supermarket and wrote her number on my hand in Sharpie, 'Fuck me anytime 888-2___5. Lastly was Marie. Married these many years to the largest land owner in the area, she had followed me into the men's room at a restaurant and attempted to screw me in a stall.

I studied the other two women at the table. One had a large margerita in front of her and looked 'buzzed'. The other woman, a petite woman that had iced tea, looked nervous at my remarks about the other women.

We wished them well, and said our good byes.

We saw these ladies again later.

She returns an observation.