All Comments on 'She Seduced Me - Sort Of'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fortune smiles

lucky prick

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Minus................

Lezzy stories don't usually do it for me, but this one is a bit different. I'm hoping that you will do another chapter on this one with you experiencing the real thing as it shoots its baby-makers into your fertile field...

grcaramelagrcaramelaalmost 13 years ago
Geeeeeeeeee !!!

You are brilliant !!! So, sweet and sensitive !!! Write more !!!

Elena from Greece 28/f

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Ooh, that was nice

Yes, "Ooh, that was nice just about covers it. It was good enough for to get a five-star rating.

I have always wanted my wife to open up and showoff a bit, but so far no dice, so I guess I am a long way from getting her to munch pies with another girl. So, you can see why this story really riled me up.

I also read your "My Wife Stepped Out" trilogy. You are a good writer and your stories have the ring of truth to me. Thanks, is all I can say at this point. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What an incredible story! I see you've written other stories with multiple chapters that involve wife-sharing, so I hope there will be another chapter (or chapters?) where we can see Jennifer and Amalia team up on Steve. And maybe Jennifer and Amalia team up on Pete? The only reason I'm giving this one 5 stars is that I can't give it more than 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous