All Comments on 'She Spies A Blue Balled Opportunity'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sexy story

But I think Dare loses in the end. Based on what she said Harris was far superior so at some point Dare will sense that she is just going through the motion with him and she won't settle for just Thursdays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry = garbage

ONE STAR, the shit just keeps on flowing in loving wives.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Transgressive

Not sure why this is as arousing as it is, but wonderful visuals (wife's hands on the kitchen sink while she's being tailed) and oddly intriguing lead-up to raunchy sloppy couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And how long is it going to be before . . .

her husband is taking that big schlong up his ass? He'll have swallowed the bull's cum on their first night of official cuckolding.

Wonder how long before Nikki and Harris realize they have all they need and want in each other?

Pathetic loser.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Took a while to get into

But once it got going it was hot. And nice twist with hub seeing through the robot

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. 5-stars.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922about 2 years ago

Your stories are so good. I loved this one. Nice twist at the end really hope you make this into a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Early on the author signaled that Dave would watch his wife via the robot, however what would happen when Dave watched was left up in the air. I expected it to become a btb story, instead it became a cuckold story. Hope there is a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...