She Started It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Bob started emit pre-orgasmic sounds, so as her brother's cock deflated but didn't quite worm out of her ass, Angie bent over to return the favor to her mom by licking her clit and also using fingers in hole. She could feel her dad's cock through the soft membrane that separated vagina and anus, and she actually was able to rub against his rod. And then to her amazement, she felt his dick expand and pulse as he filled her mother's ass with his jism. Maureen was only a beat behind when she exploded in a beautiful climax.

When Angie sat back up on her brother, she could feel his sperm draining out of her ass and puddling on his abdomen. "I know you've come to enjoy the taste of your own cum, Tad. Want to lick my ass?"

"Nooooo!"

That made everyone laugh.

Instead, Angie rubbed her rear all over his abdomen, coating his skin with his semen.

"Ehhhhh!" Tad groaned.

"You want to know what love really is, son?" Bob asked.

"Sure, dad."

"It's this. Come here, honey, I'll lick your ass," he told his wife. They pretended to do that, but he was only able to take one swipe before she eased off of him.

"So, you're going to stay with us, Angie?" her mother asked.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Was this just a one-time event?"

"You started this. All you have to do is start it again!"

THE END

1...345678