She Started It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed again, thinking she was being funny.

Cupping Angie's chin, Maureen said, "I'm not joking. I need to teach you two some things."

"Seriously?" Angie questioned.

"Yeah. Don't you want to know how to do it right, get the most out of it?"

Both absently nodded.

"I mean," Maureen went on, "I can't stop you two from doing this, so let's at least learn how to do it right." As she was saying that, she let her hand fall to her daughter's leg where she rubbed it up and down casually. "Well, somebody say something."

"I'm too stunned," Tad admitted. "I expected you to be furious."

"Well, after what happened last night, if I were, that would be hypocritical. Besides, last night was your first time, tonight is Angie's, better the two of you do it with each other than to risk doing with a girl or guy you only know casually and don't know about their past endeavors. At least you know you won't catch anything from each other. In addition, you are spared the embarrassment of doing it with a partner who may be more skilled and less patient. And if that's not enough, you have someone who loves you both and is willing to teach you. So, what do you say?"

"Well, when you put it like that," Angie said.

"Look, I know this is odd and not the usual lesson you expect from your mother, but I think we've already established that we're a different kind of family, and as we go through this, we'll probably learn a lot about each other and ourselves that we didn't know. Okay?"

"Okay," Angie readily agreed. "I think I'm actually starting to look forward to this."

"How much a part of this are you going to be?" Tad asked. "Just a teacher or . . . more?"

"I can tell by the tone of your question that you want the 'more' part."

"Well, after last night, yeah!"

"From what I heard last night," Angie noted, "I would love to watch the two of you do it."

Okay, well, I'm glad you want me to be that much a part of it, but there is only one condition. Your dad cannot know about this. In fact, we should probably have these sessions when he's not home. If I keep sneaking up here every night, the law of averages is going to catch up and we'll get caught. Everyone understand?

"Yes," the kids chimed in unison.

"Alright, then let's get started." Maureen reached over and moved her son's hands away from his crotch. "And we need him good and hard before we can do much else, so let's start with a good hand job." She then took her daughter's hand and wrapped it around Tad's growing cock. "Now, you're in control, Angie. Don't be afraid of it. Hold it firmly and move your hand up and down. You can add a little saliva to make it glide easily." As Angie did that, her mother went on, "You can twist your hand a little for added effect. And don't be afraid to play with his balls. Guys like that." Without waiting for her daughter, Maureen reached over and caressed her son's scrotum.

Tad groaned his pleasure.

"That's it," Maureen said. She grabbed Tad's shaft and stroked it herself a bit. "Yes, he's nice and hard again. There. Now, that's a fuck stick!"

They all laughed at that remark.

"Wanna see him get even harder, Angie?"

She grinned. "Sure."

Maureen turned her head and planted her lips on her daughter's and kissed her like she never had before. Though surprised, Angie had wondered how it might be like to do it with another female. And at this moment, she was in such a high sensual state that anything sexual was on the table. So, she kissed her mother back.

"Whoa!" Tad exclaimed.

And both women felt his cock tighten.

"See what I mean," Maureen said.

"You do women, too, mom?" Tad wanted to know.

"I did when I was in college. You know, just girls fooling around. Nothing serious. But it occurs to me I fucked you, might be fun to fuck Angie, too. If she'd be willing."

"Mom, I'm so horny right now, I'll do anything."

"Well, maybe we'll get to that."

But Angie cupped her mom's face and pulled her back for another sloppy kiss.

"Don't be shy, Tad. Play with her tits."

He did, playing with one and sucking the nipple of the other.

While the females were swapping spit, Maureen reached over and resumed stroking her son. "What do you say, Angie? This cock is as hard as its going to get. Ready to have it back inside of you?"

"Oh, yeah!" Without instruction, Angie rolled onto her back and spread her thighs.

Tad didn't need to be told to crawl between his sister's legs. He squatted, draping her limbs over his. Once again, he entered his sister slowly, driving his pole all the way in.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Angie whimpered.

Tad pumped moderately with short strokes.

Seeing the dreamy look on her daughter's face, Maureen told them, "You two can kiss while you're fucking. It enhances the experience."

They did, but it seemed Tad had difficulty concentrating on doing two things at once.

Angie turned her face toward her mother to end the kiss and said, "No offense, big brother, but I'd rather be kissing mom. She's much better at it."

"Don't blame you one bit. So would I."

To be accommodating, Maureen locked lips with her daughter for a minute and then did the same with her son. To do so, mother had to lay extremely close to her fornicating children, so she pushed Tad's legs together arranging him in the missionary position, and then lifted Angie's leg and rested it on top of her own thigh. She also reached over and placed her palm on her son's buttock to control their pace and to get him to take full thrusts. "All the way out and back in," she whispered in his ear. "Make every thrust count. Make her feel each one." She got up and knelt behind Tad. "Show you what I mean."

Maureen spread her daughter's legs wider, grabbed her son's hips and pushed and pulled as she wanted him to do. She then cupped his scrotum and the base of his cock, less for instructional purposes and more because she was getting pretty aroused herself and wanted to do more than just watch. "Work on your kissing, both of you. Pretend you're kissing me."

They complied, and after several seconds, both emitted throaty sounds of enjoyment.

Meanwhile, Maureen stripped down to be completely nude like the others. She rolled over onto her side and reached between the two to play with Angie's clit. That really got her daughter going with moans and heavy breathing.

"I'm gonna come," Angie announced.

"Keep up your pace, Tad," Maureen instructed, whispering in his ear so she didn't break her daughter's concentration. "Don't let her lose it."

Seconds later, Angie exploded in a massive orgasm, eyes rolled back in her head, muscles straining.

"Keep it up until she's finished Tad."

"How will I—"

"You'll know." Maureen saw Angie open her mouth to scream out her pleasure so the woman pressed her lips to her daughter's to prevent her from waking up their father.

It was further stimulation for Angie, so she wrapped her arms around her mother's neck to prolong the passionate kiss. Several seconds later, Angie went limp, but still breathing heavily.

Maureen pushed against her son's abdomen to signal him to pull out of his sister.

He did, but complained, "I didn't come yet."

She smirked. "Guess you'll have to do me."

That brought a wide smile to his face.

"But we're going to do something different. On your back," Maureen ordered with a gesture. She quickly mounted him cowgirl and started bouncing.

"Oh, I like this," Tad remarked.

Maureen used all her skills, pivoting back and forth and rotating around in circles.

"This is amazing!" Tad exclaimed. "Angie, you need to learn to do this."

"Bet your ass I will!" She had recovered, sitting up slightly and scooting over next to her brother. She leaned forward so that she and her mother could kiss some more. The woman was an amazing kisser. Didn't even feel like she was kissing her mother.

Maureen reached over and rubbed her daughter's pussy while they kissed.

"Hey, don't leave me out," Tad protested.

His mother switched over giving her son the wettest, sloppiest kiss she could, shoving her tongue in his mouth and licking his teeth and lips.

It was more than he could handle, and he quickly warned, "I'm gonna come," and did before his mother could move off of him.

Feeling her son blow his wad inside of her was thrilling and triggered her own orgasm as well. She writhed and shook, threw her head back and did her best to growl her pleasure as quietly as she could.

Her kids watched in amazement. But before she had completely come down, Tad was apologizing. "I'm sorry, mom, I didn't mean to come inside of you. It just happened so fast."

"No worries. I'm protected. And I've already fucked your dad so he's down for the count. The only reason I didn't let you do that last night was because I didn't want to risk him waking up and touching me. That won't happen tonight."

"This is the most incredible night of my life!" Angie said. "I feel so good. Can't wait for you to come in me, Tad!"

"Can't wait to do it. Give me a half hour or so."

Maureen eased out of bed and scooped up her clothes. She headed for the door without dressing.

"You're going back to your room naked?" Angie asked.

"Gonna go clean up in your bathroom first. You guys don't stay up too late."

When she left them, Tad and Angie were lying next to each other and he had his arm around her. Naked as the day they were born, it was a cute, if not unusual, sight. An hour later, still not asleep, particularly knowing that her children were more than likely fucking like rabbits, Maureen once more eased out of bed and headed upstairs for a peek. She was both amused and surprised to find them both in the same position as when she left sound asleep. In good motherly fashion, she covered them and turned out the lights.

Who would have ever thought their lives would come to this?

* * *

And so it went. Tad and Angie began having sex regularly. Some nights she would go to his room, other nights he would go to hers. The siblings resisted spending the entire night together for fear of their father catching them. He rarely came upstairs, but they didn't want to gamble on him choosing a moment of weakness for them to make an appearance.

Likewise, there were threesomes with their mother, though not as regularly as Tad and Angie got together, but often enough, and only when dad wasn't home. Those were always in one of the children's bedrooms, again to avoid dad coming home unexpectedly.

It was a time of big excitement for the siblings being able to have sex almost as often as they wanted, and then the threesomes. For Tad, being able to fuck two different women was unbelievable, not only because it was two different pussies, but also because they were both good in bed. Of course, his mother was fantastic in both skill and the experience of a mature vagina. And Angie was rapidly learning all of their mother's tricks, and it was just pure fun fucking a young, tight pussy.

For Angie, it was a thrill not only being able to have as much sex as she wanted, but also learning how to do it properly to get the most out of it. And then there was having it heterosexually and homosexually. She was coming to understand that doing it with another woman was as exciting as with a man. In her mind, an orgasm from a male had a different feel from one with a female. She and her mom had gotten together a few times when Tad and dad were not home. She wondered, but didn't feel the need to ask, if the same thing happened when she and dad were not home. Did mom and Tad get together?

But as much fun as all of this great sex was, Angie felt that there was one element lacking. Her brother was getting to have sex with two women while she was only fucking one guy. She started thinking about wanting to broaden her experience by having sex with another man. Only two options occurred to her: one of the guys from school who might or might not be good in bed, and she had no specific person in mind, so that could be a gamble; or her dad. Surely, he was experienced. Her mom claimed he satisfied her, but she could certainly understand her mom's desire for variety. The question was, if her mom was so concerned that he not find out about their threesomes, what would he think about having sex with his daughter? For Angie, just as the concept of sex with her brother and her mother was as thrilling as the sex itself, the thought of sex with her father was as much a part of the exhilaration as having sex with another man was.

Angie considered talking to her mother about them trying to bring their dad into their bed, but again, she considered how careful her mother was to make sure he did not find out about them and nixed that idea. That also made her wonder why her mom didn't want her dad to know. Was he straight-laced when it came to sex and not open-minded like is wife? And if Angie tried to seduce him and he resisted, what would happen?

On the other hand, she'd always had a great relationship with her father. He referred to her as daddy's girl. Was her mom afraid that sex would destroy that image? Surely he could see that his daughter was developing. A man seeing that his little girl was growing into not only a woman, but a hot looking one, had to put thoughts in his head.

Angie pondered this dilemma for several days until one Saturday her mom was out shopping and wouldn't be back for hours, and her brother was off with his friends and similarly would be gone for a while, leaving her and her dad home alone. He was busy in his office paying bills or something. She knew he wanted to watch some golf tournament on TV and an idea quickly hatched. She went to her room and stripped, and then dressed in a white blouse that was somewhat see-though with no bra. She didn't button it, but rather gathered it and tied it just under her breasts. She also put on a very short jean skirt with no underwear. Finally, she went into the family room, turned on the TV and found something to watch, arranging herself somewhat on her side with her legs up and bent to show as much thigh as possible.

As she hoped, a brief while later, her dad came in to watch his golf show. As he sat, he said, "Hey, sweetie, whacha doin'?"

With her most alluring smile, she answered, "Just watching TV."

"Uh, huh, well, you know, it's my turn to watch golf."

"Aw, come on, I'm watching my show," she pleaded, though with very little conviction and just enough playfulness.

"It's time for my show. Don't make me pull rank." His tone was likewise light.

"What are you going to do?" she teased.

"Do you really want to find out?" he asked in mock firmness.

"Yes," she answered defiantly.

And with that he reached for her leg to tickle her foot.

"Don't you dare tickle me," Angie protested, but she really wanted him to touch her. They used to play this tickling game when she was younger, but hadn't done it in a while; about when she started growing breasts it suddenly occurred to her. She twisted and writhed to play it up though it didn't really tickle as much as she pretended it did. She let him do it, enjoying his hand on her leg.

Suddenly, he stopped. "Why aren't you wearing a bra?"

"Seriously?" Again her objection was not forceful. "It's more comfortable just relaxing around the house."

He considered that a moment, "You ought to at least button the shirt. You should be careful letting those things hang out," and then went back to tickling her.

Once more, she went on with the charade, and her gyrations caused his hand to actually brush against her breast. If he realized he did that he didn't acknowledge it, instead reaching for and grabbing the TV remote control from her hand. She didn't fight for it back because her leg ended up draped over his with her calf resting against his crotch. Again, if he was conscious of it, he said or did nothing about it. That was encouraging.

She rapidly debated with herself whether to leave it and see how long it lasted or take this to the next level. Impatient, she said, "I'm going to get you back, Bob." When she was really serious about something, she sometimes called him by his name. Withdrawing her leg, Angie squatted beside him and attempted to tickle him back on his sides. He squirmed to resist, but she didn't know if it was real or if he was also just playing. But their continued wrestling of sorts resulted in him sliding to an almost supine position on the sofa.

Instantly seeing an opportunity, Angie quickly mounted him at his waist, her rear end resting against his crotch, all the while continuing to tickle him. Then, without thinking about what she was doing, merely acting on an impulse, she pulled apart her blouse, exposing her tits, and shook them in his face.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" he protested, pushing her back. "What did you just do?"

She had gotten so into the fun, she almost didn't realize what she had done. "What do you mean?"

"You know."

And then it occurred to her what she had done. So, she said, "Just being playful."

"Angie, I'm your dad."

"Oh, come on, dad, can't we just have a little fun?"

"It's not right, Angie."

She noted that there was no anger in his voice; almost as though he was saying what he was saying just because he thought he should, or at least, that's what she read into it. "Dad, don't you know girls dream about their dads?" They hadn't changed positions, and while they were talking, she had subconsciously raised his shirt to expose a few inches of his belly and was letting her fingers dance on it.

"Dream how? What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Haven't you ever thought about me? Watching your little girl grow into a woman and . . . well . . . you know, wanting more from me."

"I have watched you grow into a beautiful young woman, but I can't want more from you."

"Even if I want you to?"

"It's wrong, Angie. Dads and daughters don't—"

"But I'm having needs, daddy," she said in that voice that girls use on their dads. "I want to experience things. I want you to . . . teach . . . me.

"Teach you what?"

"Do I have to spell it out? Sex, daddy, I want you to teach me sex."

"That's not the kind of thing dads teach daughters."

"Then how am I supposed to learn?" Angie retorted in a slightly argumentative voice. "Some boy at school in the back of his car?" She could feel him getting an erection and felt a small victory. She lifted her skirt to reveal her bare pussy. "I'm ready now."

He sucked in his breath at the sight.

She felt his cock pulse against her ass and decided to call attention to it. "You see, you're interested."

"Of course, I am. You're beautiful. But that doesn't make it right, even though you do make a good argument."

Now, she actively undid his pants, but slowly. He didn't stop her from easing his zipper down and pulling back the waistband of his underpants. She gasped when his hard cock popped up straight as a flagpole. She'd heard her mom tell Tad that he was bigger than their dad, but Angie didn't see it, and wondered if her mother had been just trying to make her brother feel good.

Angie wasted no time in taking it in her hand and stroking it. "It's everything I imagined it would be."

"You planned all of this, didn't you?"

She shrugged.

"You're not going to give up on this, are you?" There was no determination in his voice.

"Nope."

"You're as bad as your mother. And she can't know about this."

"Why would I tell her?" Angie bent down to take her father's penis into her mouth. She'd become very adept at sucking dick, but cautioned herself not to show too much expertise.

123456...8