All Comments on 'She Wanted to Cheat'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Many pages of tripe.

Terrible tale; terrible premise; just a longer than typical cuckolded wimp husband tale. No redeeming features. If printed on paper, maybe wrap fish in it.

Raptor5Raptor5about 13 years ago
Twisting in the Wind

An interesting plot. She did cheat first and may have before the PI got pictures. He did what he had to do. Then got some lovely ladies to help with the pain. Surprising that that didn't have any kids through this story. Nor did you bring that up in the plot.

Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The writer lives this lifestyle(or so he says) most if not all his stories are about or include Polymorous marriages and the lifestyle. So what would anyone expect from him? He should ask the webmasters to invent a new category. The (Poly) 'LOVING WIVES' category.

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
A bit much

All of those that are positive that they have the right to judge others based on a book that has a history of being misinterpreted or based on teachings learned in this culture can have a field day condemning the story or my post. So be it. I have lived in the lifestyle most of my life. I have lived it as a swinger and in a polygamous style. Both have worked for me. I started the divorce from my first wife after an incident at the hospital. She was and is a good woman but could not communicate well particularly about emotions. I wanted more of that. She went into the hospital for a D & C. While we were sitting in admissions the clerk asked me to sign a permission form to approve a tubal ligation. I had no idea she wanted it. She had given me no heads up about it. That was the epitome of her lack in telling me her thoughts and feelings. I filed that week. Unfortunately, I did not react in a healthy way and made her find someone else to pick her up. I got over the anger and we made peace even to the point of her always being invited to my families holidays gatherings. She, my present wife and I hugged and cried the day the doc came out to tell us we had lost our first born granddaughter. Could not be married but the rest we could do. The second wife is a heavenly match and we are in the life style still. I have been with 3 women and me in a poly way. Since, like the main character, I am giver 3 women were too much like work and not enough joy of joining. We are in a poly relationship with another couple and it is wonderful. We sometimes have threesomes, both MMF and MFF. They too work for us and them. We have folks we see together that are love relationships that are not sexual although there are hugs, smiles and I love you(s) galore. They are frequently much younger and enjoy being with us because of the happiness and connection the two of us exhibit being married and connected. This story has great merit in that it describes another way to live and how to do it. I think the number of women and the limitations of the male animal make it so far from out consensual reality that physically this story takes place in another reality on Earth 2. I have seen poly work well for others, and for decades. There are even those for which it works so well they become evangelical about living that way. Give the story a chance. It is well written. Somewhat realistic in that different ways of relating work. For some monogamy is the best way. Amazing though when looking at stats how many declared church going Christians are swinging or poly. There even groups for them. Serial monogamy is what 50% of us are into. Then there are those 10% like us. Find your way and live it without judgment of self or others. By the way, as a neurological psychologist I need to say that the drug Viagra is not as effective as the stories here indicate. It function is only on the flexibility of the arteries. If there are other problems it will not work. The other issue is that the side effects are not innocuous. I have patients who have had serious side effects with their eyes and liver. My wife works for 2 docs. They have lost to death patients who took Viagra and it started a series of issues with he heart. BE Careful. 5 stars for how the story handles the issue of alternative and possible lifestyles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
enjoyed the story

not sure why the negative comments, but to each their own. I liked this story as I do others you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Seems like Kathy was lookign for any excuse to sleep with ol' Walt there and Colleen's cheating gave her an "in". The psycho witch even sad his brand of soap waiting for him. But of course then he took it even further and gathered an entire harem.

Pretty stupid story.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
This felt like a treatsie of the advantages of polymory over serial monagamy....

While it might be many men's dream to have a loving relationship with many women, there are many who would prefer serial monogamy. When younger I enjoyed several relationships with multiple women who were comfortable to make love with men and each other. As I matured, I found that what made for a good sexual relationship didn't translate well into a satisfying domestic life. I do think that society should look into making changes into how it views marriage and its legal ramifications simply due to the fact that 6 in 10 marriages fail. While sex does play a large role in many failed marriages, I believe most fail due to unreasonalbe expections on both parts either economic or emotional. After 60 years of life, I think that monogamy works best for me whether within the bounds of legal marriage or not. To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what an utter bullshit

yes it was a nice try and it was of course not hippy shit but nothing in this story works in real life as it did not even work in this story.

you can eat as many viagra (if it would not kill you) as you like no man can fuck as many women and satify them. for the biological point a woman has the 8 times higher sexdrive as a man, go figure.

also his reaction after they got caught in the hotel. I don't think this guy has ever loved colleen. he possessed her and gave her up that second.

also the slimy kathy and all her plans. beeing bi must be excellent no reason to marry and now add a sausage to complete the cake, perfect. alos funny that women can't give each other std's is very funny

the original couple have had kids, I wonder where they were in that whole story. to complecated for you?

so all in all a complete nonsense story because nobody can change so quick into a new person and livestyle like in this story. not even you as a writer.

and now make it the otherway round. 8 guys and one woman , oh shit I would not even try to think of it because that would fall in the cathegory whores or whatever they have here at lit.

it's not better than all the other swinger tales telling some kind of marriage bond holds them together.

they come and go , somethimes more than less people....

nice idea , bad implemented

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
I Wanna Live In Your World!

"A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity." Robert A. Heinlein

Beautiful people with good paying jobs and plenty of money. Non-jealous women with "polyamory thinking" (or the sexuality of a guy/horn dog. Which qualifies this story for the sci-fi/fantasy category right there) plus no stinky male competition for our hero. God forbid somebody brings home a bi-sexual male who wants to play too, and then Walt would have to give up his brownie from time to time! Or the Jenna & Kathy's incestuous relationship heats up when mom & dad wanna play too, worse yet the Massachusetts Marine becomes informed and decides to go Rambo! LOL! But I digress. This is a great story, and a wonderful fantasy, I have pasted: “It's not the real world it's the world the way we make it up" above my monitor as a reminder of what my world can be. Mrs. zed0#2 often accuses me of living in my own fantasy world, so now all I have to do is find a young stud muffin for Mrs. zed0#2 to bang, and a hot young bi-sexual secretary with a hot young bi-sexual kid sister who have worshiped me secretly from afar for six years to complete my Heinlienean fantasy. I mean any guy will overlook a cheating slut wife, if he has a couple of sweet young things ready to step up and offer solace, comfort, advice, and hot monkey sex, to salve the injured male ego, and any niggling feelings of insecurity. In short, I have enjoyed the hell out of this story, even if it was a bit lengthy, it was tailor made for all us "old perv's" and I think you done Robert A. proud.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Always about loving...

All Scorpio's stories are about absolute love and generosity. I don't take every thing literally in the story but the open and honest approach to life is refreshing and a joy to read. I've come to see that I still love every woman I've ever been in a loving relationship with. I wish now that I hadn't felt the need to act out in ways dictated by a rigid society. Thanks, Pete. Another good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I tried

Made no sense. No real story. Just couldn't like any of them. Still, your submissions are appreciated.

Thanks

TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Treeeeeeemendous

"Don't we have a good husband?"

"Yes! He only beats one of us!"

....I laughed my butt off. Ok...I know four of the women very well. The others need more work. Let's have a follow-up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
no details on sex

I thought it a good story line , especially since we were told of the sex but no real details . How many people can write that many chapters, keep the audience thru all of them and not go in to graphic details about the sex. I know in real life being married so to speak to 7 women would never work but it sure makes for a good read. Also happy endings are always good , not fucking over the wife who started it all was refreshing .

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
I saw this story as a fantasy (and liked it)

I think the treatment of the first wife's infidelity was imaginative and reasonable. Overall plot line made a good erotic fantasy, although servicing that many women could become work I suppose after 20 or 30 years. Nice to have a male character who isn't a wimp.

horaceshagnastyhoraceshagnastyabout 13 years ago
Hmmm...

You have obviously read the works of Robert A. Heinlein. Your writing is impressive and holds the attention of the reader. I don't normally read stories more than 3 pages long, but I was compelled to read this story to the end. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Think of Robert Heinlein

A well written story Ala Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land or Time Enough to Love. I have the same question about all of these stories. When does this guy have time just for himself? I always think about what happens when you have too much of anything good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Ohhh, if only things could always turn out so well for a man when he gets divorced

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I particularly loved Kathy. What a great character. I was also pleased the author allowed Colleen redemption. In fact all the characters were endearing and fun to read about and certainly fantasize about. Delicious saga!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
What can I say

I liked it. Good concept, well written, and no one got hurt.

JustForPostingJustForPostingabout 13 years ago
I typically enjoy the Scorp's writing

Sometimes he's over-the-top, but hey. He writes well, with few misnakes ;-)

This story, though, seems knitted together from a variety of ideas and / or story fragments that just don't quite add up to a cohesive narrative.

What starts as a catch-the-bitch-in-the-act ends up as a group-sex-with-a-wink-to-Big-Love kinda thing.

Plus, it ran on way too long.

Scorp-man, you can do better, and you have. This one was just a dud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not bad but..

You seem to be in a rut; subject wise that is. It's obvious that this is your little "kink" .

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Turned out to be a lot of fun

Clearly, the writer is very intelligent and the writing is well done. One may disagree with the theme of the story, but most men would admit it is a wonderful fantasy! In reality, dealing with seven women intimately would be a nightmare. There would be jealousy right at the start. Kathie had more time with Walt, it's not fair to Sue or to Jenna. Sam wants her spanking more often. Just three people living and loving together creates the seed for conflict -- imagine how it would be with one man with seven women?

I think this story was more a group sex story rather than loving wives. But to each their own. I agree with another comment that Walt's way of dealing with Coleen's cheating was unique (helped by Kathie, of course). For chapter two, we need a couple of the women to tie Walt to the bed, then have their way with him repeatedly, LOL. Thanks for writing.

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Wow

Talk about an alternative life style. Well done, very imaginative. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sales or Confession?

Left field isn't far enough for you writer - perhaps another planet would allow you to rewrite human nature into your absurd fantasy.<P>

The guy who commented on his experiences means there are 2 of you who believe in the suspension of all of life's realities.<P>

This is a sales job for people with selfish abnormal wants that could never last in the reality and normality of life.<P>

You see while it is normal to invest feelings, time and money into what two people contractually agree to maintain a singular relationship with each other and the children that are wanted by each. Such families are the basis for the stability needed but missing in today's single adult broken families. Throw in a few more children and adults and everyone is totally screwed as to what life really is about.MP>

Why risk investing emotional stability and financial stability for yourself and your children when its dependant upon more than two selfish adults.<P>

Selling failure isn't a long term part of responsible life.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Fantasy

Definitely a fantasy. It is most likely that the man would run away before the six month mark. Run screaming into the night never to be seen again. Seven women with different attitudes and moods every day, you have to be kidding. Most men would cut off their own nuts to avoid a situation like that. His brain would turn to jello quickly. It is also likely that one of the women would snap and go on a killing spree. It would not be my idea of a good time waiting to see which one was going to flip out first. The pussy would not be worth the mental anguish. The juice wouldn't be worth the squeeze. I live in an estrogen castle, it's no picnic. But, taken as a fantasy the story was okay.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 13 years ago
Fascinating!

I've read some of Scorp's stories and always been impressed. This one always stands out for the plot and ideas as well as being a well written piece.

I'll agree that the harem aspect appears to be a fantasy. Even in countries where it's accepted, three or four wives appear to be the maximum workable combination and even there I have a hard time believing women with a strong sex drive can ever get their fill sharing one man. It would actually work out better from a practical standpoint to have three or four men share one high sex drive wife. That is hard to swallow, no pun intended, for most males in our society, but there are societies where wives are shared and they aren't, as some of our more acceptable readers would think, considered whores or sluts.

But, Scorp's picture of what is a loving group marriage is attractive in a new-agish kind of way. It would be nice in a way if people could live in such a sharing, loving fashion, and I know -from reading - that there are millions of people in this country and elsewhere who are into the swinging and sharing lifestyle and if it makes them happy, more power to them.

But in the 60s and throughout history, generally sexual jealousy and dynamics make such relationships difficult to sustain over the long run.

Still and all, an interesting story and a change of pace from most cuckold or cheating wives story on Lit.

DQS1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lost interest

too far a stretch from reality for LW, maybe in the SciFi category it could have made it but as a behavioral psychologist I felt the characters actions became too unrealistic for the story to hold together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!

For some of us you have wandered a little since 44 came into the story. Keep up the sensitive, less if you don't mind of the hostile. Well done here.

MelloYellowMelloYellowabout 13 years ago
My two cents

I guess I'm one of the neurotically insecure. I was enjoying as a clever twist to the cheating wife storyline but by the fifth page it went overboard. Other commenters have pointed out the departure from reality better than I can, but one think I would like to add is that, in Muslim countries where a man is allowed multiple wives, most settle for one. It just gets too complicated.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Really bad

Your worst. Even worse than "Brian and Sheila"

You've done much better

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Congradulations . . .

. . . for even attempting to approach a polyamory story in a serious vein. My inclination all along has been to rate your story five stars just for your attempt, but I decided in the end to lower the rate a notch. Rimmer you are not, but that's not a criticism of great order. Robert Rimmer is long dead and he used several hundred pages each in several books to explore plural marriage. He still had holes as far as I am concerned so it is not surprising that you haven't exhausted the subject here.

Just as an IMHO, I think you would have done better with fewer characters, say four wives, dropped the reconcilliation with ex at the end, and possibly left all of the divorce/legal detail stuff out or just a paragraph or two on the side. I think that approach might have left you a more manageable scope to your story.

In spite of the criticisms I have expressed I really enjoyed and apprecated your story. Thank you quite honestly for sharing it with us.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Thank You.

You have attempted to introduce a loving polyamorous into a story that would normaly be anguish for the cuckolded husband. He ends up in an unbelievable situation, but I enjoyed it.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 13 years ago
Best of the "cheating" stories

I've all (or nearly all) of your stories, including the 'cheating' ones. This one is the best of the cheating stories—the most imaginative, most compassionate, most loving about everyone concerned.

I relished the incorporation of the loving, open-minded, open-hearted theme from other stories, especially 'It Started in the Rain,' which I'm re-reading now for about the fifth time.

This story is a great male fantasy story, too. That's fun, and perfectly okay, to say the least.

I look forward to your stories, and this one was well worth waiting for.

Thank you for writing a gentler, yet passionate, honest and loving story. The male and female characters are strong and vulnerable people; one of the strongest and most enjoyable aspects of many of your tales. With gratitude.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Exciting, loving, kinky and a little outrageous, but totally entertaining

Very well done!!!

An enjoyable story that has many facets and levels of sex and love.

All of the characters felt warm, and believable.

It even had me pulling for Colleen at the end.

Masterfully presented and written, Thanks for the good story.

likeboblikebobabout 13 years ago

far and away the stupidest story i have ever read

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Not my thing

I never could comprehend the mentality of the people in this story. Definitely, not my thing...

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Too much fantasy ruins the story.

Keeping the action within reason, without having to flesh out every fetish and every m/f combination lets the reader enjoy the basic story. I enjoyed the early reasoning between hubby and Kathy, then things started getting weird. Too bad.

RealDocRealDocalmost 13 years ago
Great First Few

Great first few chapters then it to complicated to follow. Probably wouldhave been better as several different stories??? I loved the first esp the compromise relationship but the sex without love with his first wife never carried over to all the others. Just too long and too complicated after third chapter.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 13 years ago
TOP MARKS

for quality of writing. Similar for imagination. Until about halfway through I would have given top marks also for entertainment. Regrettably the NO MARKS for believability got in the way of the entertainment and I found myself skipping through the last couple of pages. Great shame.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
3rd reading... comments, too.

The women were without a man BEFORE Kathy brought Walt home.

Walt didn't live with all of them at once.

What Walt brought to the party was love, not just his cock.

This story was about making poeple's lives work.

Kathy's wisdom in seeing that if Walt couldn't forgive and love Colleen, all of them would suffer.

The male point of view that Walt would have a hard time loving 7 women overlooks the real difficulty 7 women would have sharing one man.

When Colleen showed up 'for dinner,' my thought was, "Oh shit. There go my(his) Sundays."

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
10 Stars!

Every mans wet dream! Well done (as usual)

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
5 Stars

Great story!!!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I like a much different type of story, I don't care for infidelity from both husband and wife, or swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Weird,just weird.

It sounds like this writer have been on drugs while writing this. Unreal.

miedsalmiedsalover 12 years ago
Better ending

I like this ending better than "Cheating may not work out"

john1946john1946over 12 years ago
again

great story....love the lessons and what it points out

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
good story

not sure how a guy handles 7 women - well the short answer is he doesn't, even with a gross of little blue pills. but then again marriage is a lot more than just sex, a hell of a lot more. like the trust thing where all they had went into it. sort of like the communes of the 60's.

by the way - consensus does not mean everyone agrees, but hell i got the point when you wrote it.

gave you 5 start. i'm a sucker for romance and like that the wife got her love back, but i would not have cared if she didn't. just added to the great story.

satyrangelsatyrangelabout 12 years ago
Well done

I really enjoyed the story, thanks. I love your focus on the loving....I wonder if I will ever get the chance to experience polyamory. It feels good when I think about it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Quite a Fantasy

Obviously it is real fantasy material to believe that one guy can keep that many women happy. Or that all of those women would be so anxious for that one guy just based on Kathy's descriptions. They called it a prayer circle because they always prayed that he would come to one of the meetings. Now that is rich.

On the other hand, it is doubtful that he every really loved Colleen. After all, it only took him a few hours to go from finding out that she was planning to cheat to accepting an open lifestyle and letting her have her lover while he enjoyed his own.

Nothing in this story was even close to reality but it was fun to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Entertaining on strictly a fantasy level, but

It looks like you're trying for plausibility, so I'm going to point out some things where it fails pretty badly. Points to work on tin the future.

"You just went back to the old occurring world of monogamy! Stop! In the monogamy world you can't love or have sex with Stan because you belong to me."

Supposedly their relationship is this amazingly open thing where he now feels he can have sex with 7 women/wives within the boundaries of his marriage (despite the fact that he only ever tells Colleen about Kathy until the end). That's fine, hell that's even incredibly sexy, but one thing it is not? Discrete.

To point, he's regularly fucking a woman who is involved in an incestuous relationship with her sister, and violating the "rules" of his new polyamoric lifestyle (the ones from the beginning) that said that it's just him and Kathy, Colleen and Steve.

He breaks his own rules, attempts to come off as the guy with the moral high ground, and despite his revelations about how amazing polyamory is, turns into a major pussy bitch about "what the world thinks" nearly 7 chapters in by inventing a new rule that wasn't a condition before.

Now, this could make sense if Kathy and her sex toy sister, and all five of the other "wives" were making it a point to sneak around and never get caught, even if it's not realistic, but now they're walking around recruiting random strangers who think their "marriage" is a godawful idea, and no sane male would get involved due to the Bible or marriage commitments or whatever.

It sounds like your problem here is that you didn't have a set of "rules" set down beforehand, despite the fact that Steve had a great advisor in the form of Kathy. In the future, if you're going to set down rules of your "world", things that have to happen for the story to go a certain way, then you should write them out and refer to them any time something major happens in your story.

I'm writing that with the assumption that you didn't intend for your male protagonist to come off as a hypocritical and arrogant ass. If this is really just some sort of convoluted Revenge story, then ignore my reply.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
WTF?!

I didn't care for this story at all. What type of marriage did these people have? I don't believe in multiple partners & open marriages nor do I condone poligamy, what's the point in getting married if you fuck everything walking? It makes me sick that gay people aren't allowed to marry but perverts are. The wife cheated.... divorce the bitch.. Its that simple there shouldn't have been any new "contracts" or in between... But the husband in this story disgusted me! Him sleeping with multiple partners & telling everyone of them that he loved them is bs! Two wrongs don't make a right. What kind of a woman would actually be OK to share her husband? I'd kill a bitch if they so much as breath too hard near my husband. What type of man allows his wife to fuck around & still says he loves her? This story just irritated & confused me.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I scored this one before

But apparently did not comment - hmmm...

Not intentional I assure you - for those who did not follow the story closely enough - he broke none of his own rules.

Discretion was his constraint while married - for him and Colleen, after the divorce he was free to be expressive and public.

His "new" agreement was based on his then current knowledge of what was happening and he did not restrict his behavior or hers to just Kath and Stan he accepted that if Stan dropped out Colleen could and would go hunting

The other women came in later and the evidence is clear he did not hide them since Colleen asked to be included with all of them by name and accepted her seniority held no rights.

Reading for comprehension is a skill that requires honing and none of us is perfect but this writer does a pretty damn good job of managing continuity in his stories these days.

Thanks Scorp for you time and effort

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
Highly improbable but highly entertaining...

I read to be entertained so you did well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In the wrong category!

This story should have been in the "Group Sex" category. Putting it in the "Loving Wife" group dishonestly induces readers looking for stories in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delightfully Flaky

And highly entertaining.

JeffTomJeffTomover 11 years ago
I don't care for group sex.

In the wrong category. I was thinking he would get back with his wife some how. I am sorry I toke the time to read this story. But I will say thank you for writing it even if I did not like it.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Wrong group this has no wife

This is one of those group sex things, you cant have loving sex in a group just sex, personally i dont get the kick or need, but it ain't love it just sex,it is good writting but its in the wrong group polyamory is adultery with a icing on it.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Very, very

entertaining. Is this the wish of every man? Probably not, but many men would like such a life. (Some pimps probably have a similar life.) After Walt moved in with Kathy and changed his home address at work, did his employer really have no problem with Kathy working for him? It seemed like too little time had passed for Colleen's therapy to get her to the point she was when she first visited the circle. Did Walt ever "legally" marry Kathy as he had promised or was coming home most nights to her (and later Jenna, too) good enough for Kathy?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
To those that nitpick whether this is in the correct category. STFU!

If you saw that you were enjoying the story and read the whole thing, good. If you were not enjoying the story, quit reading it after the first few hundred words. To whine because it is in the category it is in just because, to you, it belongs in a different one, is juvenile and futile. Grow up, turn the page etc.

A good story, it is my second read. I made it a favorite this time. I do not necessarily support the principle but I enjoyed the read and I read for enjoyment. As you should.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

It's a great tale if you take it at face value. It's one long fantasy of a man who has multiple wives, multiple sex partners and his original wife, who cheated to start everything. One long sexual fantasy with every fetish available and everyone willing and able. I figure every man would love his own harem. Well written and unique. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good read

interesting story every mans dream ---- i dont know why we needed to know he could piss a quart confusing issue lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't think so

I had, when I was in my 20's, 4 girlfriends with benefits for a few months and I can assure you all after just a short time it gets so wearing you can't keep up the pace. You see, they are ready every few days, but you, my young man, have to be ready every night. Too, one or more of them will have a libido that will make you think you died and went to heaven the first few times but later you will just wish she would go once and give it a rest. Finally, call one of them the wrong name in passion or just asking for the salt and the party startes getting rough and LOUD.

True story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh..

I made it half way threw and just about threw up in the back of my mouth. I couldn't finish it but had to comment. I am still about 3/4 sick having read this disgusting story.

Don't get me wrong. I like BTB stories, I like cuckold stories. But this story was just wrong on so many levels I don't even want to think about it anymore.

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
This wasn't a matter of ,,,,,,,

which one was a cheater, because everyone was. That really makes this story a screwed up mess of altered values and morals. I am somewhat of a BTB kinda guy,, but open to a forgiving asesment of the situation, there was not any situation for forgiveness or burn the bitch to consider. This whole thing was just total loss........

PapaGusPapaGusabout 10 years ago
Morality is a personal choice

With the freedom of people today to choose how they live and love, and with whom they choose, we as a humans, should NOT deny them their choices. As long as no one is hurt, as long as it is consensual, as long as it is within the parameters set by the individuals involved, NO ONE, including government entities, should interfere. (Exceptions are when underage of consent children are involved.... or pedophilia..)

When I see and hear of "celebrities" coming out and declaring their sexuality, my first thought is... "It is NONE of my business as long as it does not interfere with my personal life". So Ellen being lesbian, and the lead character on Big Bang Theory being homosexual, does not personally involve me nor does it interfere with me in any way. It is no one's business except those involved.

The lead antagonist in this tale cheated, and failed to live up to the new rules for her life and that of her husband. His one demand that she not humiliate him in any way was broken by her. On her head be it.

Now, all you naysayers can flame me opinion, but consider this before you do, I am 71 years old, have lived longer than most of you have been alive, have been more places, done more things, and have damned well earned the right to express my opinion, right or wrong, morality be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love is tougher than that

People are unique. Each personality, each morality, each foible and faith and belief, make us different. The commitment that is love is not to be haphazardly or randomly professed or it means less than it should, as occurs in this story. I do not doubt that one person can love more than one other. I doubt though that it should be given the same aspect as a marriage because it is not possible to love fully, courageously, continuously, more than one partner. I believe that in marriage it is "you and me against the world" and that demands unambiguous wholeheartedness. There may be love outside the marriage, but the marriage is a commitment, not a weak principle, and it is more than love.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
The rules I live by

cannot be rewritten, only broken. They were written for our benefit. There can be no proof, but I know I am more than this piece of meat I inhabit in the material world. We are here for two reasons; to propagate the heavens and to choose if we wish to love God or ourselves. God loves us all and wants our love in return. If our love of God is to have any meaning, we must be free to choose if we want to love God or not. This is why there can be no proof of God's existence, or even of our own spirit. If we could know without doubt of God's existence; the only way we could choose to reject Him and choose Hell instead of Heaven would be if we were insane. This doesn't mean we can't have clues; we do. They are our feelings. I can't analyze or quantify love; but I know it exists. I find no adverse consequences to believing in God, other than my own selfish desires. The potential consequences of rejecting Him are more than I care to risk. Besides, what else is there? We know by definition that there can only be one infinite. I think people confuse evil (the selfish perversion of Good) as indication of something other than God; but it's really just a consequence of our freedom of choice.

Well, just throwing that out there as food for thought. I only made it to the beginning of page 4, where it became clear that this isn't my cup of tea. He should have divorced Colleen and then married Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Duh

This is one of the most FUCKED UP stories I have ever read. The man is one screwed Up DICK HEAD and all the woman are whores, skanks and sluts. I don`t know what you are smoking or drinking but, you are one sick writer.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No comments...

No comments...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

That's all I got to say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh?

the most fucked up story I have ever read. You better lay off those drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ugh...

...just plain nasty and not a good nasty.

HorsencartHorsencartover 9 years ago

Wish I read a story like this 18 months ago, would explain why my ex is the way she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

You have created a wonderful story.

If only people were more honest like your main characters were. Even the ex wife learned to be honourable.

Thankyou

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I will avoid a knee jerk response

Closer aligned to Group rather than LW

Polyamory is not a lifestyle with which I am personally familiar. I accept the possibility that several people can love each other. I also am open to communal cohabitation within which all parties share and share alike.

But, the concept of one man with several women, polygamy, however, is not one around which I can wrap my mind/body, but for strictly physical reasons.

Women are multi-orgasmic. They can experience an orgasm several times for each meager outpouring a man can generate. The sheer bravado necessary for one man to think he can keep several women sexually satisfied is ludicrous. The many stories on this site that describe men achieving ejaculation (notice I did not say orgasm) time after time with multiple partners within a short period of time is beyond reality.

(Picture in your mind him groaning, moaning, then dribbling, followed by rolling over and going to sleep, after which she brings herself to "completion" manually before drifting off.)

While his heart may be open enough to love all of them equally, with compassion and emotional fulfillment, and the ability to nurture, encourage, and uplift each one individually and the group collectively, his physical ability to is limited to manual, and oral, stimulation once his regenerative powers genitally are exhausted. While he may desire them physically, the reality is overwhelmingly in the camp of the women.

This story is a nice fantasy for a horny young man, but the implementation is a pipe dream.

inmho this story would have had greater credibility if it had been limited to Kathy and Jenna.

As a final comment let me say that one woman with two men, bigamy, is much more physically realistic, but the fragile male ego will never let that happen.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great story

The one thing most people miss is he is not trying to have sex with all of the womwn at the same time. He is just the moral support as all of he girls are bi and they are all loving each other, much more than they are having sex with Walt.

As you can see the girls are living with at least one of the other wifes.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Appreciate the effort

but the premise is horse shit.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Journey

Marriage is like being on a long journey with constantly changing scenery, on a long journey you know your destination. time of arrival and other than being tired you will be the same person. In later life you do not know in what way that journey will end. either partner may be weak and frail needing help with the incontinence pad, she will do that because what you were and not for what you have become. It will happen in the same loving way that you have shared all the highs and lows of a long loving marriage, that time together will be just as important when in your earlier when you were going at it like rabbits, and why?, because what you have is a special relationship that applies only to you two. I do not know, perhaps someone will enlighten me as to how people living a polyamorous life style fair in old age. In case you are wondering no I am nowhere near old but it makes you think doesn't it, look at your elderly relatives, they were bright young things and at it like rabbits once and you will look like them one day. A happy sole am I not. Good writing but did not like any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Body Butter

Get past it, please. I've never used it but the mental image of a woman soaked in the stuff is so bad that it takes away from the story. Sorry, just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disney ending for adults.

Not that it wasn't fairly well written, but even for fiction this was ludicrous.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 for a great

story and making annony show his nasty mouth

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 9 years ago
Heinein

Story was reminiscent of Robert Heineken - maybe Glory Road or Stranger in a Strange Land? A young man's beautiful fantasy of loving and being intimate with lots of beautiful women.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
TALK ABOUT THE WEBS AND DECEIT

confusion doesn't add up in the un-free-for-all.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What's so perverse in finding love. The moral climate of the world is so disturbing. You've got to be this way or that, you can love this person not that one. And we wonder why there's so much hatred in the world. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with the comment on Heinlein. He and Asimov were 2 of my favorite until Heinlein went from fantasy into just sex.

Ed Grocott

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Network vs their marriage type...

This wouldn't work if their marriage was like a star topology (where each is connected to him but not each other)... that would be like a guy whose "wives" had nothing to do with each other. Then jealousy would easily be an issue once they start learning...

Their marriage is more like a fully connected mesh network (where each individual has a connection to every other individual)...

And clearly, though maybe considered unspoken, there's a spiritual aspect to it all, sort of a tribe kind of thing.

No one SAID they had to feel EXACTLY the same about each other... the only really important part is that they DO love each other (taken as a given for the purpose of the story even if it would probably be sort of unlikely IRL)...

And his bit about the being discrete related to the whole "we're LEGALLY married so don't embarrass me" not to the "I'm 'hooking up' with more than one woman while effectively on the way to divorced." And he wasn't going OUT with anyone while actively married and doing things that could plainly be construed as "relationship" prior to her crashing it all.

The thing I'm MOST weirded out about is this (THIS is what weirds him out...?)... she says she loves him; for the purpose of the story we're to believe that... and yet... when he tells her he knows about her and Stan...? Her reaction is just a gasp. She manages to be in control enough to actually listen to what he says. She doesn't have an instant and total meltdown, automatically picturing her life after the divorce she SHOULD be expecting to immediately begin to follow that statement of his. Why doesn't she start bawling or faint or scream any of the lines we typically hear at that point...?

Everyone appears SO... reasonable... even Maria's mom who hates the idea of Maria with a gringo but doesn't blow a gasket COMPLETELY on a lesbian encounter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great love story

its really great to read this. its full of love...the best i read in literotica. thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ONCE A CHEATER.... ALWAYS A CHEATER..

She'd already cheated on him before he heard about her in San Francisco by planning what she was doing that his friend saw and called to tell him about. He'll never know if she hadn't already been fucking him or if she fucked him that night after he talked to her on the phone.

Then, after the shit hit her fan and she tells him that she's learned her lesson, it's clear that she hasn't when we read this line.... (((( "He not only didn't date Colleen any more," )))) She's supposed to be 'committed' to their plural marriage and has been establishing a relationship with and dating this other guy??? Sell the house and throw the stupid bitch OUT if their group before she infects them with a STD.

Seven women is PLENTY of pussy for a man over forty years old. Taking on more women is an open invitation to all of them cheating.

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 8 years ago
Good Story

The thinking was good but, I've seen something like this on the Discovery Channel.

It's like something that was made illegal in Utah in the early days and with sister wives.

Early years in Illinois they tried this with not good results. Then the group move west to Utah it worked for them. (Mormons)

Then again when Utah wanted to become a state that type of thing was made illegal.

If would they'd stop running their mouths if you made a good thing shut the H-- up! If a male could live with that many ladies, wait a minute that's called a pimp.

If it could be done successfully great. Nice writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You lost the humans in the audience at "She will not find out from me."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Derailed

This story starts out as an intriguing piece, but soon devolves into a surreal make-believe realm that creates a disconnect for the reader.

Putting it succinctly, your characters are weird.

This thing gets off the tracks early and stays there.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Seems to me I've commented previously. Can't locate it if I did.

So here goes for this time.

For your further edification, one does not smash potatoes. One boils 'em then an old fashioned (or even newly purchased) potato masher is utilized to mash the potatoes, mixers work well too. Don't know what rosemary is but it probably fucks up the taste.

You're likely accustomed to a stinky house and it won't bother you. But let me tell

you, keep pissing in your tub and your house will smell like a urinal in a short time. And you will just have pissy smelling feet and the athletes foot will still be there. Keep your feet cleaned and dried regularly, you won't have athletes foot. Swapping out your footwear from day to day to allow them to dry will help too. Sometimes it might be better to use soap instead of piss. Let us know how that works for you. You might consider letting your doctor know that you will be considering a suit for malpractice if he keeps giving you such perverted advice. What will he do next? Advise you to use shit to keep your underarm odors down? Please, do switch doctors, you worry us.

I forgot to say, the story was way into left field as well. The best thing about the story is that it finally ended.

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Good story

Good story are there real women out there that will swallow guff like that. If so I need to find a bunch like that?

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Too bad!

I've seen a woman in body butter and before that she was learning to cook. I don't care what you call it she smashed potatoes. She couldn't cook very much either but, that's not why I married her. While learning to cook she did a lot of things to the food in what she called cooking but, guess what I ate every bite of it and asked for more. She had a life before I met her and I'm glad she did. She knew what was out there and I made sure I had to be better. Hell she made me a better man. I gave her what she wanted and she whipped me good enough that I gave her everything she wanted or dream of. Yes I was pussywhipped, good woman whipped, she spoiled me and I liked it. I never played games with her unless I wanted to make her laugh and we laughed a lot.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Well Written But

Well written but the underlying plot conceit is absurd and so unbelievable as to taint the entire story.2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Innovative.

The idea of fiction is surely to take the ordinary and twist it into the unusual while adding excitement tinged with envy. Aren't these the ingredients of every James Bond book? So Scorpio takes a conventional LW story and bends and moulds it into the fantastical. Bravo! It''s why we read sexy fiction, isn't it?

Please save me from the vanilla and the plausible. If I want that I'll read a textbook!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved

kill yourself

or quit writing .

either one works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Inspiring

Although the group seems too ideal, too congenial for reality, it is a beautiful, well described dream. Keep them coming!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous