She Wants More than the Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers

"Oh, fuck!" Ryan yelled, the pleasure her pussy was providing was too great. He knew he wouldn't last too long. She was too fucking hot. But he would try his best. He would give this slut his best.

He grabbed her hips and assisted her in making this fuck as hard as possible. They started to work up a sweat with the only goal of getting each other off. As Ryan saw those massive breasts bouncing, he couldn't resist any longer. He reached up and palmed those massive titties.

"Holy shit!" he said, remarking at how perfect her tits felt in his hands. He cupped her tits and tweaked her nipples as she rode him hard.

"Can Anna do this? Can she make you feel so good? Can she make the cum boil in your balls like I do?" Alicia asked, panting.

"No she doesn't. She's not as good as you are." Ryan called out to the slut furiously riding him. He had never been ridden this hard. He had never been ridden. Anna was a missionary type of girl. Ryan's words caused her to laugh.

"Tell me that you love me. Tell me when you first fell in love with me." Alicia begged, needing to hear him confess his love before she came.

"I love you! I always loved you! I fell in love with you the first time I saw your tits bouncing in that restaurant! I fell in love with you the moment you shook your butt at me!" Ryan yelled, hoping the neighbors would hear.

"FUCKING SHIT, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Alicia called out, burying his dick inside her as her pussy flexed in waves as she started to cum, grinding against him.

"OH SHIT, I LOVE YOU!" Ryan screamed, cumming harder than he ever had before, spilling his cum deep into the womb of this slutty waitress. They ground into each other as they rode out their almost painful orgasms. He squeezed her tits hard, finding the softness in his hands increased the pleasure he felt in his balls. They rode out their orgasms for over a minute before she fell off of him, out of breath. She settled on Anna's side of the bed, lying on her back as she caught her breath. She could feel Ryan's load deep inside her. Ryan looked over at her, this slut replacing his fiancée in their bed. He couldn't help but think, she looked like she belonged there.

Alicia belonged in Ryan's bed.

**********

"So you're friends with this bitch, Alicia, right?" Anna asked to the cop driving in the front seat.

"Yes, we are great friends." Veronica said. "We have been for years."

"So this is some big plan you guys cooked up, so she could steal my man." Anna asked.

"I can't take credit. This was all her. She is so fucking smart." Veronica said.

"You know she's a huge slut, right? You know she's a stalking psycho?" Anna said.

"Well, she's not a psycho, but she definitely is a slut. I have learned so much from her." Veronica said.

"So you're a slut too?" Anna asked with venom.

"Absolutely. She taught me everything I needed to know." Veronica said.

Anna just shook her head, realizing she was in the presence of a huge slut. Sluts disgusted her.

"That's your problem, Anna. Right there. You don't respect sluts. You really should, because they're superior to girls like you in every way." Veronica said.

"Ha! Sluts are superior. Bullshit!" Anna said, acting superior.

"You may not think so, but guess who does? Men. Men love sluts even though they would never admit it to girls like you. Guys love skanky girls with big tits, perfect asses, and who put out like crazy." Veronica said.

"Bullshit!" Anna said.

"Well, I get laid like crazy, and so does Alicia. Believe me, she is very good at what she does. You should show her some respect." Veronica said.

"I told you, I don't respect sluts. And neither does Ryan." Anna said.

"You think so?" she asked.

"Of course. Ryan's a good man. He would never cheat. He wouldn't be tricked by some stupid slut like her." Anna said.

"Well, I'll guess we'll see who's right." Veronica said with a smile. "I'll make you a deal, Anna. If you're right, I'll quit the force today."

Anna thought this over. This was a no-lose situation.

"Fine. Deal. I look forward to seeing you on street, jobless." Anna said smugly.

"And I look forward to seeing your fiancé fucking a stupid, slutty waitress." Veronica said with a smile.

Anna was confident, almost smug, as she knew her fiancé would never cheat.

**********

Alicia had left the bed, which confused Ryan. She returned, still nude, her tits bouncing, with a box in hand. It was the same box she had brought into the house earlier.

"What's in the box?" Ryan asked, still lying nude on the bed, his dick still slightly hard. He knew they were not done yet.

"Well, I figured since I knew how true our love was, I knew that you would realize it as well. So, I brought some of my stuff. I figured if I'm gonna be moving in with you, I can at least get a drawer to start. Don't worry, I only brought the essentials." Alicia said. She opened the box, and pulled out a ball of lace. "I brought some thongs." She said, holding a skimpy red thong and a skimpy baby-blue thong in her hands. She threw them back in the box and grabbed some other stuff. "Some bras." She said, holding up a red bra in her hands. The size of the bra cups made him shudder. "I also brought some other lingerie. You know, the essentials." Alicia said brightly.

She opened up a drawer, which happened to be Anna's underwear drawer.

"Eww, yuck! Look at these gross, granny panties. Well, we can throw these out." Alicia said, pulling out plain underwear, before tossing them on the floor. She reached in and pulled out some of Anna's sexier lingerie, a pink lace number, which Ryan had bought for her for their anniversary the previous year. This made Alicia laugh.

"Why would she bother? Why bother getting sexy lingerie with a body like hers? Why get a sexy bra for her A-cup's? Why would she get a thong for her bony ass?" Alicia said. She was about to toss them on the floor when she got an idea. She looked to Ryan, with lust in her eyes.

"I have an idea..." she told him.

**********

Veronica pulled into the driveway of Ryan and Anna's house.

"See, no car here. No car, no slut." Anna said confidently. Veronica smiled, with this stupid bitch not knowing that she had dropped Alicia off for the date. Veronica turned off the car and got out. She opened the back door, letting Anna out.

"Follow me." Veronica said confidently. She shook her round ass as she walked, which disgusted Anna.

"So, did you really investigate her?" Anna asked.

"I didn't have to. I know she did it." Veronica said with a smile.

"So, what did you do with the evidence?" Anna asked. Veronica turned and smiled.

"Hun, I threw it all away the first chance I could. And you, you stupid fucking bitch, you let it happen. You gave all the evidence to me, and the only evidence you had left you washed away." Veronica said.

"I knew it. I knew stupid cops like you don't take care of the evidence at the crime scene." Anna said.

"But you were too scared to do anything about it. You were too intimidated by me to fight back. That's why you will lose. You realize, if you had fought back, Alicia would be in jail right now. But no. You did nothing. You were too afraid, so you let this happen." Veronica said.

They reached the front door, and Veronica reached down to open it. Anna was surprised to see the door open, as they usually kept the door locked. They stepped inside and shut the door.

Things were quiet for a second before they started to hear a creaking from above them. Veronica smiled as she watched Anna's face drop with fear. Anna pushed past Veronica and sprinted up the stairs. Veronica calmly followed.

Anna sprinted to the bedroom door where the noise was coming from. She opened it, and her mouth dropped in shock.

On the bed, that she and Ryan shared, Ryan was now sharing it with another woman. And that woman was that bitch, Alicia... Alicia, that skanky, slutty waitress, was bouncing on Ryan's hard cock. But Alicia wasn't naked. She was wearing Anna's favorite set of underwear, the set that Ryan had bought for her for their anniversary. The pink thong was clinging to Alicia, since her ass was much rounder and fuller than Anna's. It was pushed slightly to the side to allow Ryan's hard cock inside her. And Alicia was wearing Anna's bra, which was stretched to the max by her massive tits. The bra was digging into her tits, and her tits were bulging around the edges of the bra, begging to be free from under the small-cupped bra. It looked like the bra would disintegrate under the force Alicia's big titties, their massive size exerting against it. Alicia's tits were overwhelming the bra as she bounced.

"Fuck me lover! Fuck me! Put a baby in my belly. Please!" Alicia begged, nearly out of breath as she bounced roughly on Ryan's hard cock. The furious fuck continued, as Ryan drove up into this slut.

"No. No." Anna sobbed, tears forming in her eyes. She blinked, hoping her eyes were somehow tricking her. She saw the two lovers pace pick up, knowing they were soon reaching their climax.

"Ryan, don't!" she yelled at her fiancé, hoping that he wouldn't cum in this whore. But Ryan gave no indication that he even heard her. Her boyfriend ignored her and continued to fuck this whore. Anna just watched, frozen to the spot, as she watched this whore fuck the shit out of her man. As Alicia got closer to her orgasm, she bounced harder and harder. So hard it had to be hurting Ryan. But he didn't care. All he cared about was the pleasure this whore was bringing him. As Alicia bounced so hard, and her tits bounced with her, it was inevitable how it would end.

Anna's bra burst open, no longer able to cope with the strain Alicia's tits were placing on it. The bra tore to shreds, and the image of Anna's bra ripping was enough to get Ryan and Alicia off. Ryan buried his dick inside of Alicia and shot his cum deep into the pussy of this skank again. Alicia held herself on him as she came on his cock again.

And how did Anna react to this? How did she react to seeing her fiancé cum inside Alicia's tight little pussy while watching her favorite bra get torn to shreds by this slut's massive titties? Anna fell to the floor, passing out due to the shock.

*********

Anna woke up some time later. She had hoped she was having a nightmare, but as she looked around and took in her surroundings, she realized she was living the nightmare. She looked to the bed and saw Alicia, nude, on all fours. Her tits were resting on Anna's pillow. Her head was up, looking back. Both of her arms were behind her. When Anna saw what Alicia was doing with her hands, she gasped. Both of Alicia's hands were reaching behind her, holding Ryan's head so his face was buried in her ass. Ryan was smothered in between her round ass-cheeks. Anna didn't even want to know what nasty things her fiancé was doing with his mouth against that slut's asshole. They were both clearly enjoying themselves, as Alicia's eyes were lidded over in lust, and Ryan's eyes were closed, clearly putting all of his focus on her slutty asshole.

Anna looked at this bitch with pure hate. She hated her smug smirk. She hated her gorgeous face. She hated her huge tits. She hated her rounds ass. She hated her perfect tan skin. Anna hated her slutty nature. She hated how good she looked nude, covered in sweat. She hated everything about her.

Anna looked across the room, and saw that bitch cop, Veronica, sitting at her vanity, watching the action. Her pants were off and her top was unbuttoned, revealing a lacy blue bra containing her large breasts. Her hand was in her panties, rubbing her pussy as she watched the illicit couple on the bed.

Anna was ready to kill, but as she decided to get up and fight for her man she was pulled back down to the floor by the wrist. She realized that she was cuffed on her right wrist to the dresser post. The dresser was too heavy to lift, so Anna was stuck. She groaned like a wounded animal in anger.

She looked back to the bed in time to see Ryan pop his mouth off the whore's asshole. He leaned upward as Alicia balanced on her hands and knees in front of him. Anna watched as her boyfriend settled behind the slut and rested the tip of his dick against her asshole.

"Honey, don't..." Anna begged, desperate to see a trace of the man she loved. But there was none. Ryan ignored her, grabbed his slut's hips, and started to force his huge dick up her tight little asshole. As her asshole yielded to the large cock, they both groaned out loud.

"Shit, your dick is so fucking big!" Alicia screamed.

"Your ass is unbelievable!" Ryan exclaimed. He started to force his dick deeper into the slut's tight ass. Once his dick was buried to the balls, he started to pump his cock in and out of her.

"Honey." Anna called out. "Honey, how could you do this?"

For the first time, Ryan replied to her.

"Have you seen this ass? How could I not fuck it?" he said, before giving Alicia's ass a firm slap. This caused Alicia to groan out loud.

"No. How could you betray me? How can you fuck this slut? How could you throw away what we had?" Anna asked.

Alicia had awoken the deep-seeded resentment Ryan had for Anna. He looked at his fiancée, the dislike he held for her now visible.

"How come you never fucked me like this? I needed to be fucked like this, but you never loved me enough to do so? How did you expect to hold onto a man that way? And more importantly, how do you expect to have a man love you if you have no tits?" Ryan said, leaning down and cupping Alicia's massive breasts, giving them a healthy squeeze.

"I thought you liked when we made love? I thought you were always happy with me and my body?" Anna said, crying.

"Well, clearly, you were wrong." he said, continuing to viciously fuck Alicia's ass. "I was never happy. How could you hold me back for so long? How could you prevent me from getting this? How could you let me waste my time with you when there were sluts like her desperate to fuck me?"

"How can you say that?" Anna asked, sobbing. But Ryan was past the point of explaining himself. He concentrated on pleasuring his slut and himself. Veronica spoke up. Anna looked over at her. Her tits were now bulging over her bra, exposing her nipples. Ann looked down at Veronica's crotch, and noticed her thong was at her knees, exposing her wet fingers going in and out of her cunt.

"Honey, what did I tell you? Men prefer sluts. A girl like you, with a body like that, is always destined to come in last." Veronica said with an arrogant laugh. Anna shook her head, enraged.

"Fuck you! Fuck you all!" Anna screamed. They all ignored her.

"Oh, the desperate pleas of the small titted girl in a world where big-titted girls are queens." Veronica started, "It's sad really, to be so unaware of how the world works. Don't you realize how everyone looks down at you? Does it sting to realize that men don't want to be with a woman with itty-bitty titties? Does it sting to know that a man would choose a girl with big breasts over a girl with no breasts every time? Does it hurt to realize you were destined to lose? That you were built to be inferior? That the only reason you are here now is to help us big-titted sluts get off?"

"Fuck you!" Anna said.

"Does it hurt that the only purpose you serve in life is to help sluts like me and Alicia cum? Does it hurt that you are a glorified sex-toy? Does it hurt that you were built to be humiliated? Anna, you are here to be humiliated by big-titted women while they fuck your man. Humiliating you helps sluts like us get off. That's the only thing your good for. That's the only talent you have. And, on behalf of all of us sluts everywhere, I thank you." Veronica said.

"Fuck you! It's not true." Anna said, belligerent.

"Anna. Get a grip. You need to understand that you're a joke. I mean, look at your tits. Do you realize how hilarious us sluts find teeny-tiny-titted girls? Am I right Alicia?" Veronica asked, stifling a laugh.

"Yeah, sweetie. You're right." Alicia panted. "I had to stop myself from laughing when I first saw you. I bet Ryan felt the same way."

"When I first met her, I wanted to sneak away because her tits were so small." Ryan said, getting in on the fun of berating Anna.

"You want to cum in my ass, don't you?" Alicia panted to Ryan.

"Yes. I have wanted to cum in your ass since the moment I met you." Ryan said.

"What are you gonna do after you cum in my ass?" Alicia asked.

"I'm gonna turn you over, put your ankles on my shoulders, and I'm gonna fuck your pussy again. I'll fuck you again and again until I put a baby in your belly." Ryan said.

"No!" Anna yelled out.

"Yes! You're gonna give me all your babies, won't you?" Alicia asked.

"Yes!" Ryan said.

"You're gonna knock me up in front of your fiancée, aren't you?" Alicia asked. The idea of knocking up this slut in front of Anna sent him over the edge.

"OH FUCK!" Ryan yelled, burying his dick in all the way before releasing all of his seed up his slut's welcoming ass. He wasn't the only one to scream out, as Veronica finally reached her climax and her juices squirted out of her as she came hard. She fell back, exhausted.

Ryan fell to the bed once he finished cumming, but Alicia was not finished as she resumed sucking her new man's cock. She sucked her ass off his dick, until he was back at full hardness again. She lied on her back, ready for Ryan to fulfill his promise. He rolled on top of her, and put her ankles on his shoulders. Ryan fell forward as he started to hammer away at her pussy.

All Anna could see was Ryan's pumping ass and Alicia's feet on his shoulders. This fuck went on and on, until Alicia started to speak.

"I should thank you, Anna. Thanks for getting Ryan prepared for a real woman. Thanks for prepping him for me. I really appreciate it." she said before laughing.

"Fuck off! Fuck you all! Just let me go!" Anna said, desperate to escape this hell. But it was not meant to be. She was forced to watch as the two lovers' fuck session went on and on, neither wanting it to end. Finally, they both groaned out, and Anna was forced to watch as her fiancé's ass clenched as he came inside this slut again. Little did Anna know that she was witnessing the conception of a child.

Anna closed her eyes, but she could hear the kisses that Ryan and Alicia were sharing. She could hear them whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Veronica's voice tore through the silence.

"I'm sorry, I can't wait any longer." Veronica started, "I need a dick up my ass now."

Anna looked up to see Veronica stripping off what was left of her clothes, revealing her nude form for all to see. Her perfect body, with her perfect ass, and her perfectly huge, jutting tits. How did these evil sluts get these perfect bodies? What did they do to deserve them?

As Veronica joined them on the bed, Alicia started to talk.

"Honey, this is another lesson." she said to Ryan. "Sluts are welcome in our bed. I'll let you fuck Veronica, even though you don't know her. You'll do it because I'll tell you to. And Anna's former friends? You can fuck them too. They told me the only reason they stayed friends with her is so they could stay close to you. They wanted to stay within range of that huge dick of yours. So they could stay close enough to fuck."

Veronica bent over on all fours in front of Ryan. She turned back and smiled at him, looking wild and gorgeous. He did not hesitate. He placed his dick against her asshole and started to push. She yelled out loud as she felt Ryan's huge dick dig deep up her ass. Ryan held her hips as he buried his dick up the asshole of this woman he didn't know. His head fell back as he groaned out loud in pleasure. He started to pump his dick inside of her welcoming ass. As he fucked her, Alicia got on her knees next to him and started whispering in his ear.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers