She Wants More than the Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,920 Followers

"You want to know why I chose you?" she started. "The minute I saw you, I could tell you wanted me. I felt the love you had for me. And I felt the same way. And when I saw her, I knew you were gagging to be stolen. I knew that's what you wanted. You desperately wanted some slut to scoop you up, even if you couldn't admit it to yourself. I knew what a mistake you were making, and so I thought I would make your dreams come true. I would show you the good life. You would get all of my love, Ryan. So, I used the ring to get myself off. I stuck it in my pussy, my ass, and between my tits. I stalked you. I followed you and Anna around. I learned about you both. I broke into your house. I got myself off on your bed. I threatened your fiancée. I did it because I knew you were nasty. I knew it would turn you on. I knew you would like all the things I did. And you did, didn't you? I broke the law for you, Ryan? If that's not love, I don't know what is."

"Yes, I did. I loved what you did. I loved that you used the engagement ring to get yourself off. I loved that you stalked me. I love that you broke into my house. I love that you sent letters and made fun of my fiancée. I love you." Ryan called out. Anna was shocked at this admission.

"There was another reason I stole you, Ryan." Alicia started. "You were hot and I could tell you had a big dick." She added with a laugh. He laughed with her before focusing on the slut in front of him. Her ass was amazing. Veronica's ass was out of this world. He couldn't help himself as he slapped her ass, causing her asshole to tighten around his thrusting cock. She screamed out as he did this. Ryan bent forward, cupped his hands under her massive breasts, grabbed the slut cop's hair, and proceeded to furiously kiss her as he fucked her up the ass. Ryan leaned up, and proceeded to give Alicia the same treatment, pulling her to him, squeezing her tits as they made out.

Alicia then sat at the head of the bed, resting her sweaty ass on Ann's pillow. The pillow used for years by Anna to rest her head was now being used for a much better purpose: to soak up the sweat from this slut's perfect ass. Veronica got between Alicia's legs, and proceeded to start eating out Alicia's dripping wet cunt.

Ryan was living the dream. He was having a threeway with two gorgeous, big-titted sluts. Two sluts, neither of which he was married to. And those sluts were not afraid of getting down with each other. Ryan knew Veronica's mouth was full of cunt, so her moans were muffled. But Ryan wanted to make this bitch scream. He wanted her screams to wake the neighbors. He started fucking her round, tight ass, harder than he'd ever fucked before.

Anna watched as her fiancé fucked this slutty, corrupt cop he barely knew. She looked at Ryan's face, and he was unrecognizable. This man was not her boyfriend anymore. Anna watched as Ryan fucked this bitch at a furious pace before he buried his dick inside her, causing Veronica's to shriek, which nearly burst her eardrums. It's hard for a slut like not to scream in pleasure when getting her ass filled with warm cum.

Anna was catatonic as the nasty threeway continued. She had never seen Ryan like this. He was an animal. The last thing Anna remembered seeing was Ryan fucking Alicia doggy-style while Alicia's face was buried in between the warm cheeks of Veronica's ass. Alicia's cheeks were hollowed as she sucked her new man's cum out of the slut cops ass. The fuck went on for hours. Anna passed out to the moans and screams of two slutty girls and her ex-boyfriend. These were sounds that she would never forget.

Anna's eyes opened when she was pushed to the ground. Veronica had forced her face down and started grabbing her hand. She ripped the engagement ring off Anna's finger. Anna looked at the bed, and saw Ryan and Alicia standing next to it. Veronica tossed the ring at Ryan. Anna watched in horror as Ryan turned and got down on one knee in front of Alicia.

"Alicia, will you marry me?" Ryan asked. He now realized that everything she had said was right. After seeing her body, and fucking her, Ryan knew he had to lock down this little slut. He had to make her his. He had to put a ring on her finger.

"Yes! Of course!" Alicia said, bouncing up and down in joy, her huge tits jiggling with her. She held her hand out as Ryan put the ring on her finger. Ryan stood up and kissed his new fiancée. They kissed softly before she pulled back.

"I love the ring, but I want you to buy one with a little bit bigger of a rock. I always wanted a huge rock on my finger, and I think I deserve the best." She said like the spoiled brat she was.

"Whatever you want, honey." Ryan said before kissing her again.

"Nooo!" Anna screamed, but they ignored her. Suddenly, Anna felt her handcuff getting released from the dresser, and she felt the cuff connect to her other hand.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked.

"Honey, you're under arrest." Veronica said, now fully clothed.

"What!" Anna said.

"You violated your restraining order, and attempted an assault." Veronica said.

"No! You brought me here." Anna argued.

"No, that's not how I remember it. You came here and attacked Alicia, but luckily I was close by so I could stop it. You're going to jail." Veronica said.

"No! Noooo!" Anna screamed, belligerent.

"Wait, one last thing." Alicia said. Alicia walked towards Anna's vanity, grabbing Anna's favorite tube of lipstick. She proceeded to swipe the lipstick on her lips, the lipstick never looking sexier than it did now, on this slut's lips. She walked over to Anna, grabbed her head, and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. As Alicia pulled away, Veronica pointed her at the mirror. Anna looked at her forehead, and saw a familiar set of lip-prints that the kiss left behind. The same set of lip-prints that were on every letter sent to her.

"No!" Anna screamed. Alicia happily jumped onto the bed.

"C'mon sweetie, let's leave the lovebirds alone." Veronica said, dragging the kicking and screaming woman to her car. Ryan and Alicia didn't even notice. They were too busy making out. They were too much in love to care.

*********

Ryan knew he made the right choice. His life improved tremendously after choosing Alicia. He met tons of Alicia's friends, and all of his and Anna's friends ended up staying loyal to him. Anna's friends liked Alicia more, since they all proceeded to meet good men once they started partying with Alicia. And all of Ryan's friends understood why he shacked up with Alicia. Alicia was so ridiculously sexy that Ryan could not be blamed for fucking her. Any one of them would have done the same thing. It took a while for Ryan's family to warm up to Alicia, but they eventually came around. It was like Alicia said; people will like a girl more if she has big tits. Men and women could respect a girl with big tits, and Ryan's family came to eventually respect her and respect the happiness that she brought Ryan.

Ryan became a doctor, and was quickly raking in the money. They upgraded to a bigger house, and he was soon able to provide the kind of life Alicia deserved. She had a nice car, a nice house, and she and her husband, Ryan, were working on their third child. Ryan couldn't help but think what a great mommy Alicia was. And their third child would not be their last. She was too damn hot, and she was too good of breeding material to stop at three. Plus, he had gotten addicted to the taste of her breast milk. Fucking Alicia was what Ryan was meant to do.

For Anna, her life had been a living hell since having her man stolen from her. That bitch cop, Veronica, had trumped up charges against her, and since the cop had connections with a prosecutor, Anna was put in jail! This ruined her professional career. Law firms didn't want to hire an inexperienced lawyer with a record. Anna couldn't find a job in law no matter how hard she tried. She had lost her man and her livelihood.

She dwelled on Ryan for a long time. They were no longer even Facebook friends, but Anna still found herself stalking him nearly every day. She would look at his profile page, and see Ryan and Alicia's marriage posted on it, and how she was his top friend. His best friend. His best friend and his lover. Alicia would annoyingly post all over his wall, but he would eat it up and respond to everything she did. All of his movie and music tastes had changed, now similar to the tastes of that slut Alicia.

All of Anna's old friends posted on his wall too. They were closer to Ryan than ever. She would see pictures of Ryan at parties with her old friends. Judging by their closeness in the pictures, Anna could tell they had been lovers. Ryan had become lovers with all of Anna's old friends. He was even friends with that bitch cop, Veronica. She shouldn't be surprised. Rough anal sex creates a closeness between people.

Anna would obsess over pictures of the happy couple. Pictures of them at parties, with Alicia naturally wearing slutty outfits. Pictures of Ryan with his friends and Anna's former friends and Alicia, none of them bothered by what he did to his ex-fiancée. The pictures that drove Anna nuts were the mundane ones. The day-to-day pictures of them, enjoying married life. And pictures of their beautiful children. And pictures of their big house. And pictures of Alicia driving Anna's old car, the one she got from her parents. There were a few glimpses of the sexual nature of their relationship, such as the one of Alicia standing proudly next to the stripper pole in their bedroom. These pictures would drive Anna nuts. She just didn't understand how Ryan could fall in love with that slut.

She never forgot the venomous words they said to her. The vile humiliation they subjected her too. Their words changed Anna. Anna now had trust issues, and couldn't sustain a relationship with a man. Plus, she had developed a furious hatred for big-titted girls. She knew how evil they could be. She avoided them whenever possible.

But the worst indignity was still to come for Anna. Now she had hit rock bottom. She had been in college for eight years, with tons of debt, and now she found herself at a restaurant, waitressing to make ends meet. The only place she could find work at was O'Malley's, the same place she had met Ryan, and the same place he proposed to her. It was also the same place that fucking whore Alicia used to work. Anna was reminded every day of what she had lost.

Anna realized that some of the waitresses she worked with were extremely good at waiting tables, and were able to easily make enough money with their salary and the tips. But Anna was not one of those women. Anna had a bad attitude with the customers, and they never gave her much in tips. Why would they? She had a bad attitude, and she wasn't even hot. Why would anyone give her a tip?

Anna had rubbed most of her coworkers the wrong way. Anna had an attitude as if she were better than everyone. The only coworker she actually got along with was this girl, Jane. She and Jane had a lot of things in common.

Anna told herself this waitressing job was temporary, that she would get a job in law in law eventually. But she didn't know this was where she was destined to be. Anna didn't realize she would be a waitress for life.

*

(Author's Note: Apologies for this story taking so long to get out. I had trouble getting this one off the ground. I was stuck on it for awhile, and I wanted to move on from it to a different idea, but I felt obligated to get this story done. That is why from now on, I will put my upcoming story previews in my profile, so I can change my future plans if I have to. I think this story turned out really good, and I'll be back with more soon.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,920 Followers